Your Florist of Choice on the NJ Shore

We at Narcissus Florals believe flowers are one of the most important elements of your big day. Whether it is simple elegance or abundant beauty our talented design team will meet your every need! Visit our website today to schedule your free consultation or simply give us a call, we would love to hear from you.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

635 Bay Avenue, Toms River, NJ (732) 281-0333

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Melody W

Working with Narcissus Florals was great from the start. When initially discussing the floral arrangements, bouquets, etc. that I wanted for the wedding; they gladly accepted pictures and pinterest ideas from me to better understand my vision. Since I currently live in FL and... Read More had my wedding in Asbury Park, NJ, Narcissus was very accommodating in working with me over email and the phone. When I was home in NJ a few months before the wedding, we met with Ken who put together samples of different centerpieces including different mercury glass bases for us to choose from. I appreciated Ken’s eye for detail and ability to understand what we were looking for in terms of our flowers. On the day of our wedding, my bouquet, as well as my bridesmaids’, were beautiful and exactly what I hoped for. The ceremony arch and rose petals lining the aisle were gorgeous and, from what I saw so far, made for beautiful pictures. Finally, when we saw the reception space, the centerpieces brought the rest of the decorations to life and complimented the decor perfectly. Ken and Linda both worked with me up until the last few weeks to make sure that I was happy with everything. They were professional and responsive.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Michelle d

I originally met with Ken for my consultation and had no idea which way I wanted to go. I had a vision and Ken knew exactly what I was looking for. I changed my mind a few times and was nervous about the way the flowers would look together. When they were delivered I was... Read More absolutely thrilled with the way they came out. They were stunning. Narcissus did an excellent job and I will definitely recommend them to any bride looking for florals. I will also continue using them for my personal use. Thank you again Ken and Narcissus team!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Jaclynn J

Narcissus Florals is absolutely AMAZING! From my first appointment with Ken, I knew that this was the absolute best florist my husband and I could ever choose. Their flowers are gorgeous regardless of your price point. Ken worked with me and made sure I was able to stick to my... Read More budget, and get the best out of everything I could ever wanted. I was given plenty of options for all of my flower arrangements. My centerpieces were stunning, and I received so many compliments on them. Out bouquets, and floral decorations outside were so gorgeous and exactly what I had pictured. Everyone at Narcissus is EXTREMELY helpful and pays so much attention to detail. I would definitely recommend this florist!! Thank you Narcissus!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kristen K

I worked with Ken and Linda and they were absolutely wonderful! I did my best to describe was i was looking for and i really wanted succulents incorporated everywhere. They truly understood and we ended up having the most beautiful flowers! Thank you both and everyone at your... Read More shop for all the wonderful work they looked absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Marie W

We used Narcissus for our wedding flowers and Ken and his team did not disappoint. I met with Ken twice before the wedding and he was very understanding of what I wanted and was very conscious of the budget I set forth from Day 1. His staff was so friendly each time I called.... Read More Flowers were all delivered right on time on wedding day, which helped the day move smoothly. My husband had a great experience as well with personalized boutonnieres being delivered to the church. We had absolutely beautiful arrangements for bride, bridal party, flower girl bouquets, corsages for mothers of bride/groom, and boutonnieres for the groom, fathers of the bride/groom, groomsmen and ushers. We had white roses and lilies with greenery included for color. We also had two beautiful arrangements placed at the altar of our church, which added so much warmth and beauty to the church. We were lucky and were also able to bring our arrangements back to our venue. People came up to me all night complimenting our flowers. I am recommending Narcissus to any bride looking for flowers!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Karen K

The entire Narcissus team was great throughout the process. They were very responsive by email and phone and answered all of our questions. When we met in person to see the example centerpiece, we were thrilled with what Ken developed. I would highly recommend them

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Alison M

We absolutely LOVED our flowers from our wedding! I've lived in Toms River practically my whole life and always heard about Narcissus. Once I spoke with the team there I knew we had to book with them. I sent Ken some pictures of the ideas we were thinking of (different shades... Read More of pink), and the samples he made for us were perfect. My bouquet was HUGE!!! They were also able to take a lace sleeve from my mother's and grandmother's wedding dress to use as the wrap. I couldn't have asked for better flowers!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Keely D

Narcissus is simply the best! My bridal bouquet gave me happy tears it was so perfect! Their work is stunning and always perfection. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Amanda T

Narcissus was great to work with on our wedding. All Ken needed was pictures of our ideas and he made absolutely amazing bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. Everything was perfect! They were easy to work with and were always helpful with my many questions. They arrived... Read More right on time with our bouquets the morning of the wedding and took what we didn't need straight to the venue so we didn't have to worry about transporting anything extra. The centerpieces were better than I imagined and made our reception room look amazing.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Jessica S

The most amazing Florist I have ever worked with. I originally wanted to try and save money and was planning on not using a florist. But after becoming overwhelmed with all the different choices, my now husband and I looked for florists to maybe help give me an idea in the... Read More direction I should go with. I found this florist on theknot.com. We made an appointment and sat down with Ken. I had some pictures of the many ideas I've been trying to narrow down and explained our situation. He immediately began grabbing flowers and wheat (what I wanted) and showing us what made sense together, what was over the top , and just simplified everything for us. We couldn't believe how on spot he was with what I could picture but couldn't figure out how to execute. The price he gave was fantastic. We went to a few other florists, just to make sure we got a good deal, some were more expensive and just didn't get what we were going for and one came in quiet cheaper than's Ken's quote, but that didn't matter to us. On the day of the wedding, from my past experience, my friends or family whom have gotten married always worried about what the florist brought for the bouquets and boutonniere. I was a bit worried as well, but when Ken came into the bridal suite and showed us the bouquets, boutonnieres, I nearly cried. They were exactly as we discussed and were exactly what I pictured. I couldn't stop thanking him! It was perfect! Choose this florist! They are amazing! Ask for Ken!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kristen P

Ken and his team were such a pleasure to work with! From our initial consultation to delivery, they made sure I didn't have to worry about a thing. They are extremely knowledgeable and talented!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Liz S

The florals LOOKED amazing and Ken was great to work with. A huge disappointment was that the bridesmaids bouquets fell apart as soon as the bridesmaids picked them up. We actually had to sweep the bus transporting us to the venue because it was a mess from the petals. It was a... Read More last minute decision of whether they were going to be able to use them for the ceremony.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Virginia M

I had to make sure I write a fab review Ken and His staff are amazing First when you meet them its like they know you very warm and friendly there work is stunning they are always there for you I think I must have called many times and so patient with me.When I seen my flowers I... Read More just was taken away words can not compare Every little detail I had want was perfection I had a big Cinderella carriage card holder and they decorated that so enchanting it was everything was beautiful you wont be disappointed. So Thank you Kenny and The staff for being a part of my happily ever after once I get my photos I shall post .

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Nicole F

Ken and the entire team at Narcissus are friendly, accommodating, and above all, talented. They created florals for my wedding that were everything I could have dreamed of and more. The bouquets were gorgeous, but I have to say hands down that the centerpieces were STUNNING!... Read More Guests came up to me throughout the night and commented on how much they loved the flowers. One table even had a rock paper scissors contest to see who would get to take it home they loved them so much! The only criticism I have is the following: In our initial meetings, I expressed how much I HATED the columns our venue offered to put arrangements on for the ceremony. They noted that this was no problem and would put our arrangements in tall glass vases that they provide free of charge. On my wedding day, as I was walking down the aisle, lo and behold, I saw the floral arrangements for the ceremony on the columns. There was nothing I could do about it, though. Now, all of my ceremony photos - and photos of my sweetheart table at the reception - are going to have columns. All that said, I would not hesitate to recommend Ken and his team. They are amazing, and I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Larysa M

I procrastinated when choosing a place for my flowers. I read reviews and tried to find a place near where I was getting married at Clarks Landing. Can I tell you my flowers were GORGEOUS! I spoke with Mary who is so pleasant and easy to work with. She definitely kept me... Read More laughing! Ken, what can I say about him? He is amazing! He helped me chose my flowers and on my wedding day came and helped everyone get pinned! Incredible! If you are looking for flowers this is the place to go! Thank you for helping make my wedding day so perfect!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Erin G

Ken and his team at Narcissus were amazing to work with. They were very professional and organized and responded to all of my questions and concerns very promptly. All of the flowers on the day of my wedding were high quality and beautifully arranged. Each of the center... Read More pieces were unique and artistically arranged. I had chosen mainly calla lilies for a black and white wedding them. All of the flowers, including my bridal bouquet lasted for weeks after the wedding!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Andrea L

Narcissus is fantastic! My wedding day flowers were everything I dreamed they would be. Ken was great at listening to my ideas and transferring them into reality. Thank you for helping me create my wedding day vision!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Huss H

Sometimes you just have to count your blessings. The fact that we were able to secure the services of Narcissus Florals for our wedding was certainly one of those blessings. The owner, Ken Malagiere was so professional and attentive that the whole process was a breeze for us.... Read More Although he is the expert, he didn't simply tell us what we should do. He took every piece of input we had, reviewed the layout of the venue, took in all suggestions and made our wedding incredibly beautiful. He took my bride's input and created centerpieces more beautiful than she had ever imagined. Narcissus has a reputation as being the best in the wedding industry and it doesn't take you very long to understand why. Thank you Narcissus for making what many called a stressful process so simple and for making our wedding day SO BEAUTIFUL!

Perfect in Every Way!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Jacqueline

The team at Narcissus Florals did an amazing job for our September 13th wedding at Waters Edge. The flowers and accessories came out just the way we planned and not one detail was overlooked. We made a few last minute changes, and they were able to accommodate everything... Read More perfectly and professionally. All members of the staff always treated us as a priority and valued our business. Ken and his staff will work within a variety of budgets, too. Highly recommended!

They are amazing!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Jordyn R

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Narcissus Florals. I am so thankful for everything Ken and his team did to make our wedding at The Berkeley Hotel absolutely amazing. Guests from our wedding are still talking about how elegant the rooms looked. From the moment we met,... Read More I knew Ken shared my "vision" for what I wanted our wedding to look like, and he executed that vision more beautifully than I ever could have imagined. Ken and his team are professional and kind, and helped solve any issue that came up. We had a few last minute issues with our venue, and Ken went above and beyond to help solve the problems and make it as stress-free as possible. I wasn't concerned with how our venue would look because I knew Ken and his team would act quickly to make sure it was beautiful for the day of our wedding. Not only did Ken design amazing flowers for our wedding, but he was also kind enough to work with the boxes of mercury glass items we had accumulated for the wedding. He made everything work together seamlessly for a unique and elegant "look". He is also a pleasure to work with and available at any time for questions or concerns. I loved working with everyone at Narcissus and look forward to the opportunity to plan another event with Narcissus.

Flowers

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Melissa S

Ken was absolutely amazing. He saw my vision & took it to another level. Everything was perfect & even more than I had envisioned. He's willing to work with your budget which made the process much easier!

not too happy

Reviewed on 5/29/2014 Sarah S

Although I loved my bouquet, it was not exactly what we decided on during our consultations. My bridesmaid's bouquets were also different than what I asked for. The corsages for mothers/grandmothers were made mostly of ribbon and very little florals. Finally, the babys breath... Read More centerpieces were cheesy looking in the mason jars I provided. They were rather pricey for babysbreath that did not look full or bloomed.

2014-07-12T12:48:41 Response from the vendor

I am so very sorry to learn of your experience with Narcissus. I have addressed the issues you have raised with my staff to ensure your concerns do not happen again. Unfortunately, I can't speak to the final product as I was personally married the... Read Less Read More

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Megan J

Ken and his team have been a pleasure to work with. I sat with Ken to discuss the arrangements and everything arrived on time and looked better than what I had imagined. Everything looked fresh and bright. Gorgeous!!

Beautiful and Artistic

Reviewed on 5/10/2013 Krissy B

We were married on 04/19/2013 and used Narcissus Florals for all of our wedding day needs. I was amazed everything came out above and beyond any expectation i could have hoped for. Being a laided back bride i pretty much gave them the freedom to do as they pleased with my... Read More color (pink and white) and i couldn't have been more pleased. The arrangments for our ceremony were so amazing i did a little happy dance when i saw them! You must use this florist, they were an absolute pleasure to work with and justthe sweetest guys ever. Thank you so much for making sure our flowers were on time and absolutly perfect. Love Krissy and Jeremy!

Gorgeous!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Jennifer B

Ken at Narcissus helped to create the most perfect boughets for my wedding day. I planned my weddign from out of state, yet Ken made the entire process easy and stress free through e-mail and phone calls. I gave him an idea about my style, style of dress and favorite colors and... Read More he went and did what he does best! I am very pleased with the flowers and every part of working with narcissus!

Ken Malagiere

Ken was graduated from Farleigh Dickinson University in 2005, and attended Wroxton College in Oxfordshire, England in 2003 and quickly established a niche in the floral design industry. Today Ken takes great pride in leading the team at Narcissus Florals, a wedding, event and everyday florist on the New Jersey Shore. Notably, his team at Narcissus have been featured in several industry publications including, Floral Finance, Retail Florist, Flowers and Profits and special features in the Asbury Park Press. Ken is a devoted artist, business owner and engaged citizen on the NJ Shore.