Nashville Photography Group

Tennessee + Worldwide destination weddings

Your wedding photos should be as you unique you...

Nashville Photography Group is one of the most awarded & unique wedding photography studios in Nashville. With over 16 years of experience we have the most experience, knowledge, & artistic ability to capture your big day. We have photographed weddings all over the world from Italy to Ethiopia to Cancun to Hungary. We are a 7 time "Best of Weddings" winner & Hall of Fame member.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Tennessee + Worldwide destination weddings (615) 830-8449

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 chelsey r

I cannot not say enough great things about Jeb and his team!! Best decision we made throughout our entire wedding process was choosing them as our photographers! Jeb knew exactly what we wanted in our pictures and captured our vision. From engagement shoot, bridal shoot, and... Read More wedding day, he made taking photos so natural and so much fun. He was not only our wedding photographer, but has became a great friend. No words can express how grateful I am for his service and amazing job all around. I also don't want to leave GraceAnn out! She was such a joy to have around while I was getting ready. She had all the answers to my silly questions. She also was great in fixing my hair for photos and making sure I looked my best. :-) You cannot go wrong with this team. Splurge on your photographer- you won't regret it! ;-)

2016-06-24T11:55:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chelsey, you & David (& little Gizelle) are so much fun! i'm glad we got to be a part of your wedding day

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Chelsea H

Nashville Photography Group was an amazing choice. We couldn't have been happier with the way they handled themselves and the way they seamlessly took care of my husband and my requests. Not only did Jeb and GraceAnn do a flawless job of blending in and keeping us on schedule,... Read More but they were a welcomed calmness on an otherwise hectic day. They made our wedding day memorable not only through the amazing photos we have to look back at but also by being a remarkable duo to have shared our special day with.

Nashville Photography Group - The BEST in Nashville!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 TaCara H

Jeb Wilson and the NPG team are phenomenal! My husband and I interviewed several photographers for our downtown Nashville wedding, and NPG was by far the standout -- in quality of work, creativity, and personality! From our engagement pictures to the photos that capture every... Read More detail of our wedding day, we could not have asked for a better team of professionals to work with! NPG does an excellent job of getting to know you and your style and tailoring every aspect of the photos they capture to that style. My husband and I really wanted our wedding (and the photos capturing our big day) to reflect our genuine love, the celebratory spirit of our family and friends, and the many WOW factors that we had worked so hard to plan. NPG did just that! If you are looking for unique photographs like no other, that truly capture the essence of who you are and the style you hoped to portray on your big day, NPG is your team!

2015-10-26T11:09:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you TaCara!!! Our Team absolutely loved working with you & DeAngelo. Such an epic wedding!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Cindy G

Wonderful experience. Jeb and GraceAnn were the best to work with. Creative, fun, could not have asked for a better photographer.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Erin L

I could not have picked a better photographer! Jeb and his team were so easy to work with! Can't wait to see all of our pictures!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sara O

Jeb and GraceAnn were great to work with - I was planning from out of state and really nervous about picking a photographer, but I spoke to them over the phone and they were so friendly and reassuring - they are both wonderful, fun, low-key people who really know what they are... Read More doing and take great photos. Our wedding photos turned out amazing, despite a rainy day and a tented reception. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Annie K

We absolutely loved working with Jeb and GraceAnn! From our engagement portraits to our wedding day, everything was amazing. They are professionals through and through and were SO much fun to work with. They had such creative ideas for our photos (including a Star Wars photo... Read More that warmed our little nerd hearts!) and they got our photos back to us through the web portal so quickly! They were great about communicating with us leading up to the wedding day, and on the day of just helped the day run smoothly by getting through our list of family photos faster than I've ever seen done, getting all the shots we had on our wish list, and capturing so many amazing photos throughout the day and night. We couldn't be happier with our choice, and this was easily the best money we spent for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Bridget B

Nashville Photography Group was hands down the best choice I made for my wedding. The whole team was very professional and tons of fun, and the pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL! I definitely recommend this group to anyone taking professional photos. Best photographers hands down.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Tin F

We love NPG! Jeb and GraceAnn really got to know us as a couple. It was like having your friends with you to capture the most intimate moments of your special day. We couldn't be happier with the results!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Chad J

Great group! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Alexia J

Amazing photographer!!! Easy to work with and fun! Awesome turn around on pictures too. I love love love Jeb and his crew!!! ;)

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 whitney C

Nashville Photography Group definitely deserves 5 stars. Jeb Wilson did an amazing job capturing important moments throughout our special day. Not only did he capture the event but he went above and beyond with additional photos and the use of his drone for even more amazing... Read More photos. We were honored to have Jeb and Nashville Photography as part of our special celebration. Thank you Jeb and Nashville Photography for providing a lifetime of memories for my husband and I.

2016-08-11T10:05:16 Response from the vendor

You are so kind. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for letting us be part of your day!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Taylor B

I absolutely love Nashville Photo Group! Jeb is the most talented photographer with incredible vision to take photos that are more unique and special than anything else out there! Our engagement photos and wedding pictures are out of this world, beautiful memories we will... Read More cherish forever! You're not going to find better photographers that NPG, their pictures are incredible and they make every photo shoot an absolute blast! So thankful I chose to have them capture every special moment! I am one happy Bride!

2016-06-24T11:56:12 Response from the vendor

Tay you guys are too kind! Thanks for having us

Reviewed on 2/08/2016

The absolute best experience ever! Jeb & his crew are the most professional & artistic people i've ever seen. My family & friends were blown away by how beautiful the photos were. My mom cried when she saw how pretty they were. I highly recommend the NPG guys!

2016-08-11T10:18:31 Response from the vendor

aww thank you your family & you were an absolute delight!

Jeb is Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

I would highly recommend Jeb to anyone! He is very professional and knows exactly how to capture your special day. I could not stop starring at the pictures he took as it brought back so many fun memories from our wedding. Jeb is very easy to get along with and will make sure he... Read More takes the shots that are most important to you. I was extremely happy with the quality and selection of pictures from our wedding. THANK YOU NASHVILLE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

2015-12-20T08:56:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mallori!! that was such a beautiful wedding & we just loved working with you & your family...

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Elizabeth J

Jeb and his crew are AMAZING. Not only are their photos incredible, but they are fun and easy to work with. Extremely professional. I feel so grateful that they captured my big day!

2015-12-20T08:56:56 Response from the vendor

You guys deere equally amazing.. thank you for letting us play a part in your big day

Love them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

All of our photos are absolutely gorgeous! We couldn't have picked a better photographer for our big day!

2015-10-29T16:03:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys!!

Superlative! Simply the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 John W

With Jeb and Nashville Photography Group in charge of our wedding photography we felt we were in the BEST possible hands. With so much to be concerned about in the wedding process it was nice to simply "rest" in the capable hands of NPG! Every shot we wanted; we got ... all the... Read More shots we didn't know we wanted; we got! NPG's photography was so impressive our wedding caught the attention of a style magazine and will be featured soon! Who knew these photos would turn out so "epic"!!! These folks are super professional, courteous and offer great value for the price! Folks, don't cut costs on the photography that will be yours to look at for the rest of your lives together! Choose the BEST! We are completely satisfied! :-)

2015-10-29T16:27:33 Response from the vendor

So nice to hear John, your wedding was such a hoot! You & Renee are gorgeous, it was too easy!

Nashville Photography Group

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Jeb Wilson is great at capturing moments and expressions. His partner is great with being creative and staging the photos. Together, they make a great team and give excellent photos. Looking through my wedding photos was like watching a movie. Everything was captured.

2015-10-29T16:28:01 Response from the vendor

We do our best & love what we do!

Crazy good

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Eric H

Jeb and the NPG crew were amazing to work with. They were super professional and a joy to have at our wedding. Jebs eye for photography is unparalleled and his work stands in a class by itself. Do yourself a favor and give Nashville Photograph Group a call.

The best of the best

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Due to an incredible loss, my wife and I were left searching for a photographer months before our wedding. After searching through endless photographers online, we found NPG and decided to set up a meeting. From the moment we sat down with Jeb, we knew that we had hit the... Read More jackpot. They provided the most fun atmosphere and some of the most memorable moments during our wedding..... not to mention pictures we will cherish forever. In addition to my wedding, NPG photographed my sister's wedding, as well. Everyone raved about NPG. And let me tell you, these were two very different weddings. Without hesitation, Jeb and NPG stepped in and made everyone feel right at home at both weddings. In such a great tragedy, I consider myself and my family lucky to have stumbled upon such great people and, if it's possible, even better artists.

Fantastic for Any Couple

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Sarah K

We absolutely loved working with NPG for our wedding and engagement photos. My husband and I are both not the most animated people and we don't typically enjoy having our photo taken. Jeb and his team were fantastic at making us feel comfortable and relaxed so that we could have... Read More some amazing shots! I'm not sure any other photographer could have made my husband smile as much as he did. He told me after the engagement shoot that it wasn't as bad as he thought, which is a HUGE compliment from my husband. I wholly recommend the Nashville Photography Group to any bride who wants to capture the best moments of her wedding!

2015-10-26T11:11:59 Response from the vendor

You guys are so sweet. Thank you I had a great time with you guys. My team & I love to hear that!

Exraordinary!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

We had a destination wedding in Budapest, Hungary, and Jeb was all about it! We only had 45 minutes in the church, so Jeb had to work fast to get any photos. The photos are amazing even if we would have had hours to take them, let alone only minutes. Jeb at NPG is astoundingly... Read More creative, adventurous, patient, kind, and an all around great guy. Our experience was magical, as are the photos.

2015-10-23T15:14:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys!!! We had such a blast with you guys!

In LOVE with my Photos!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Jilian M

Jeb Wilson and his team were excellent! My original photographer had passed away of a sudden heart attack in March. Nashville Photography Group came highly recommended. When I contacted them, they agreed to honor my package and let my original photographer's children keep my... Read More deposit! I had bridal portraits done prior to my wedding at Riverwood mansion and they were absolutely amazing! My dog even got to join the photo shoot. On our wedding day, Jeb and his team were right on time to the church and ready to shoot. We drove around Nashville and stopped at different places to take pictures. Jeb and his team were very accommodating and creative on choosing locations. I know the Nashville Photography Group had about 3 weddings to photograph in that weekend but my pictures were ready to view within 3 weeks! A big shout out to GraceAnn, the office manager, for being easy to contact and willing to answer all my questions. My husband and I could not have had a better photography experience. Thank-you NPG!

Excellent Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Jessica P

NPG were excellent to deal with and we really enjoyed the experience. GraceAnn was quick to respond and Jeb's pictures were outstanding. NPG did us a real solid when our previous photographer unexpectedly passed away and they stepped up to both help his family and help us to... Read More still have an amazing wedding day. Really great business filled with great people. Would definitely recommend to others! Sincerely, Jessica and Kurt

Jeb Wilson

The Nashville Photography Group is an internationally award winning wedding photography studio founded & lead by photographer Jeb Wilson. With over 16 years of experience in the industry, he is a visionary & innovator in creative wedding imagery. The Nashville Photography Group has won the prestigious "Best of Weddings" award from The Knot wedding website 7 consecutive years in a row. Nashville Photography Group was recently inducted into The Knot's "Hall of Fame" for wedding photographers.