Nashville Photography Group

Tennessee + Worldwide destination weddings

Your wedding photos should be as you unique you...

Nashville Photography Group is one of the most awarded & unique wedding photography studios in Nashville. With over 16 years of experience we have the most experience, knowledge, & artistic ability to capture your big day. We have photographed weddings all over the world from Italy to Ethiopia to Cancun to Hungary. We are a 7 time "Best of Weddings" winner & Hall of Fame member.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Tennessee + Worldwide destination weddings (615) 830-8449

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ashley H

I don't even know where to begin to explain how amazing NPG is!! Jeb has the best eye for creating the best possible pictures at any location! Even when I was getting eaten alive by mosquitos he somehow managed to capture some of my favorite pictures of me and my husband! He... Read More also has a way of making you feel extremely comfortable, so you have completely natural smiles and your pictures look their best! So many of mine I'm genuinely laughing (Jeb is hilarious) and they are the cutest pics! NPG did our pictures for engagement, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and the full wedding day and we could not be happier! Every single picture is absolutely stunning!!! The entire staff was so great and helpful especially GraceAnn!! She makes sure that every hair is in place through the whole process, figuratively and literally. All of our wedding guests have told us that our pictures are the best they've ever seen! NPG was the first vendor I booked in my wedding planning process and I can't imagine them not being a part of it. They feel more like friends now than just another vendor. I just can't praise and recommend them enough!!! Your pictures are what last a lifetime, so make sure you go with the VERY BEST in town, which is without a doubt Nashville Photography Group!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kendra M

NPG was fabulous to work with and the pictures turned out amazing! We did an engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner photos (which Jeb made himself available for last minute), and wedding day pictures. All of the pictures turned out great. My favorite part about working with NPG was... Read More that they willingly captured my picture ideas and also offered ideas of their own so we had some really unique pictures. Their patience with the groomsmen (who were drinking and not interested in having a lot of pictures taken) was admirable! I would absolutely suggest using NPG. You will not be disappointed and you will have a great time (even during the stressful family pictures)!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Chelsea H

Nashville Photography Group was an amazing choice. We couldn't have been happier with the way they handled themselves and the way they seamlessly took care of my husband and my requests. Not only did Jeb and GraceAnn do a flawless job of blending in and keeping us on schedule,... Read More but they were a welcomed calmness on an otherwise hectic day. They made our wedding day memorable not only through the amazing photos we have to look back at but also by being a remarkable duo to have shared our special day with.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Gaia Y

Jeb was the greatest at helping my soon to be fiancé pull off a surprise engagement during our Christmas pictures photo session. Extremely helpful and very knowledgeable about what would work and look best. Again very happy with everything! Thank you NPG!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Maegan B

NPG was the easiest and best decision I made for our wedding. From our engagement photos to the reception, Jeb and his team went above and beyond. Jeb’s experience and personality made it amazing! Our pictures were my top priority and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned... Read More out! He had everything on our wedding timed perfectly. Between him and his assistant, every moment was captured. We have amazing candid pictures and portraits. He made our family pictures quick and easy, captured beautiful sunset portraits, and kept the whole wedding party laughing and happy! The pictures are absolutely beautiful and we couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Ashley L

Jeb was so flexible and accommodating, and he made sure we didn't miss capturing any of those special moments.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Alicia Z

We had the best time working with Jeb and the NPG team! The entire experience (engagement shoot, rehearsal dinner and wedding) was amazing and Jeb has the best personality! He made us feel comfortable during the photoshoots and captured some stunning, artistic images! We just... Read More love NPG and will definitely highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Amanda C

Cannot thank Jeb more for his patience with group photos, eye for great candid shots and being an overall joy to be around! He fit in perfectly! His turn around on pictures were timely and the website is easy to navigate!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Katie P

I loved working with NPG! We were in constant communication in the days leading up until the wedding, so we both knew exactly what was expected of each other. Jeb and his team are very professional and easy to work with. In addition to that, their work is amazing. My wedding... Read More pictures turned out greater than I could’ve expected.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Cory A

Just an all around amazing experience. From the beginning Jeb and Grace Ann were amazing with planning details about each shoot and had a comprehensive schedule for the day of. Could not be more impressed by their professionalism!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kelli A

Photography was the one thing I didn't need to worry about on my big day. When Jeb is involved, you just know the shots will be amazing!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Chelsea F

We loved working with Nashville Photography group! They are personable, professional, and amazing photographers. They captured every aspect of our big day that we are now able to relive through our photos. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Cindy G

Wonderful experience. Jeb and GraceAnn were the best to work with. Creative, fun, could not have asked for a better photographer.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Erin L

I could not have picked a better photographer! Jeb and his team were so easy to work with! Can't wait to see all of our pictures!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sara O

Jeb and GraceAnn were great to work with - I was planning from out of state and really nervous about picking a photographer, but I spoke to them over the phone and they were so friendly and reassuring - they are both wonderful, fun, low-key people who really know what they are... Read More doing and take great photos. Our wedding photos turned out amazing, despite a rainy day and a tented reception. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Annie K

We absolutely loved working with Jeb and GraceAnn! From our engagement portraits to our wedding day, everything was amazing. They are professionals through and through and were SO much fun to work with. They had such creative ideas for our photos (including a Star Wars photo... Read More that warmed our little nerd hearts!) and they got our photos back to us through the web portal so quickly! They were great about communicating with us leading up to the wedding day, and on the day of just helped the day run smoothly by getting through our list of family photos faster than I've ever seen done, getting all the shots we had on our wish list, and capturing so many amazing photos throughout the day and night. We couldn't be happier with our choice, and this was easily the best money we spent for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Bridget B

Nashville Photography Group was hands down the best choice I made for my wedding. The whole team was very professional and tons of fun, and the pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL! I definitely recommend this group to anyone taking professional photos. Best photographers hands down.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Tin F

We love NPG! Jeb and GraceAnn really got to know us as a couple. It was like having your friends with you to capture the most intimate moments of your special day. We couldn't be happier with the results!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Chad J

Great group! Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Alexia J

Amazing photographer!!! Easy to work with and fun! Awesome turn around on pictures too. I love love love Jeb and his crew!!! ;)

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 whitney C

Nashville Photography Group definitely deserves 5 stars. Jeb Wilson did an amazing job capturing important moments throughout our special day. Not only did he capture the event but he went above and beyond with additional photos and the use of his drone for even more amazing... Read More photos. We were honored to have Jeb and Nashville Photography as part of our special celebration. Thank you Jeb and Nashville Photography for providing a lifetime of memories for my husband and I.

2016-08-11T10:05:16 Response from the vendor

You are so kind. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for letting us be part of your day!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Taylor B

I absolutely love Nashville Photo Group! Jeb is the most talented photographer with incredible vision to take photos that are more unique and special than anything else out there! Our engagement photos and wedding pictures are out of this world, beautiful memories we will... Read More cherish forever! You're not going to find better photographers that NPG, their pictures are incredible and they make every photo shoot an absolute blast! So thankful I chose to have them capture every special moment! I am one happy Bride!

2016-06-24T11:56:12 Response from the vendor

Tay you guys are too kind! Thanks for having us

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 chelsey r

I cannot not say enough great things about Jeb and his team!! Best decision we made throughout our entire wedding process was choosing them as our photographers! Jeb knew exactly what we wanted in our pictures and captured our vision. From engagement shoot, bridal shoot, and... Read More wedding day, he made taking photos so natural and so much fun. He was not only our wedding photographer, but has became a great friend. No words can express how grateful I am for his service and amazing job all around. I also don't want to leave GraceAnn out! She was such a joy to have around while I was getting ready. She had all the answers to my silly questions. She also was great in fixing my hair for photos and making sure I looked my best. :-) You cannot go wrong with this team. Splurge on your photographer- you won't regret it! ;-)

2016-06-24T11:55:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chelsey, you & David (& little Gizelle) are so much fun! i'm glad we got to be a part of your wedding day

Reviewed on 2/08/2016

The absolute best experience ever! Jeb & his crew are the most professional & artistic people i've ever seen. My family & friends were blown away by how beautiful the photos were. My mom cried when she saw how pretty they were. I highly recommend the NPG guys!

2016-08-11T10:18:31 Response from the vendor

aww thank you your family & you were an absolute delight!

Jeb is Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

I would highly recommend Jeb to anyone! He is very professional and knows exactly how to capture your special day. I could not stop starring at the pictures he took as it brought back so many fun memories from our wedding. Jeb is very easy to get along with and will make sure he... Read More takes the shots that are most important to you. I was extremely happy with the quality and selection of pictures from our wedding. THANK YOU NASHVILLE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

2015-12-20T08:56:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mallori!! that was such a beautiful wedding & we just loved working with you & your family...

Jeb Wilson

The Nashville Photography Group is an internationally award winning wedding photography studio founded & lead by photographer Jeb Wilson. With over 16 years of experience in the industry, he is a visionary & innovator in creative wedding imagery. The Nashville Photography Group has won the prestigious "Best of Weddings" award from The Knot wedding website 7 consecutive years in a row. Nashville Photography Group was recently inducted into The Knot's "Hall of Fame" for wedding photographers.