Nashville Wedding Photographers

We aim to give our couples not only exceptional, timeless, creative photos, but a completely involved and devoted experience. We embrace the opportunity to be there for you before, during and after your wedding to ensure you have a phenomenal experience. Our goal is to be a big contributing component of your wedding planning process. We pride ourselves in forming a special relationship with our couples prior to their wedding day so that they feel as if they are in the presence friends, resulting in the most natural and authentic photographs. We are so happy to meet with you during any part of your planning process to provide support in any way possible.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1451 Elm Hill Pike Suite 164, Nashville, TN (615) 800-7757

Wedding and Engagement

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Katie L

I've spent endless hours reading photography reviews online and meeting with several photographers before my husband and I chose Seven Twenty Five Photography to capture our special day. Almost immediately after submitting my request online for a meeting, I got a phone call... Read More from Anthony himself. It was nice that I did not have to go through a third person to set up some time to discuss our desires for our wedding day. Anthony was very easy to talk to which made me comfortable from the beginning. Once we met in person, I knew I made the right choice. Anthony was very flexible on the time, date, and location to meet. When we actually sat down with him, we were able to review several example wedding galleries Anthony had taken in the past. We loved his style and ability to cater to the special requests that we had. The photos were beautiful. They also had several unique ideas which displayed his creative abilities. We spent over an hour and a half during our meeting discussing our ideas and our personalities so that Anthony was able to get an idea of what we like. I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision but I felt reassured that we were making the right decision. I ended up signing a contract with him that night without having to ponder my decision. In addition, Anthony was open to customizing a package to meet our needs while staying within our budget which is key for anyone planning a wedding. A few weeks after our first meeting, we met for our engagement shoot. Anthony showed his desire to meet our needs by requesting that we bring several picture ideas that we liked. He was open to going to several locations, even though some were a little out of the way. His enthusiasm, flexibility, and professional demeanor really set them apart from the rest of the photographers we talked with. I was so happy with our engagement pictures that I was once again reassured that we made the right choice. I provided Anthony with an itinerary of the wedding a week prior to our special day. Anthony and his second photographer showed up on time for the first pictures of the day. It was great to see that they were prompt and ready to start taking photos the minute they got there especially with us rushing around all over the place. They both remained calm. The day went perfect and again, both Anthony and the second photographer were flexible with our photography locations. They are definitely professionals and treated everyone with kindness and respect. I received all of our images in 3 weeks and they are gorgeous! I am so happy with the quality of photos Anthony provided us with! I highly recommend Seven Twenty Five Photography, Anthony is an amazing photographer and is willing to bend over backwards to make you happy and give you once in a lifetime photos. Thank you again Anthony for our wedding photos! We absolutely love them. Katie

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Sarah C

We used Nashville Wedding Collection photography and videography for our engagement photos and wedding photos. Couldnt be happier! They are amazing at what they do! Excellent communication and always friendly. Which is super important. Thanks again guys.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017

Anthony and Brittney took our photos when we eloped in Nashville in February. They were very personable and professional... as well as talented photographers. We got our photos back in about a week and we love them! They went to all the locations we requested and understood our... Read More vision for what we wanted our photographs to look like. The photos look like something from a magazine and all our friends and family love them also! We couldn't be more pleased with the product and we would definitely recommend them for future couples looking to elope!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017

Jessica 1 Review  10/08/2016   5.0  Nashville Wedding Collection was so wonderful to work with on our wedding day and all the days leading up to it! After much research, I discovered that they were a great value, offering a variety of services, and... Read More quality work. In meeting Anthony and Brittney the first time, their professionalism was very apparent. We had a great time during our Engagement photo session getting to know them a little better and it was definitely an opportunity for them to get to know us and how we photograph. They were very flexible in allowing several locations and our engagement photos turned out beautifully, leaving no doubt that our wedding photos would turn out just as great. After all was said and done, they most certainly did! NWC's flexibility in being with us our entire Wedding day (which started pretty early and ended pretty late!) was amazing because it allowed them to truly capture every part of our day. They seriously did not miss a beat and we had so many wonderful photos to help us relive our special day! Additionally, they offer Rehearsal Dinner Coverage as an option which we thought was fantastic because it really allowed us to just relax and kick off our wedding weekend, without having to worry about missing out on capturing the special moments of that night as well. Lastly, our feature film video... absolute perfection! It truly highlighted the most special moments of our day in just five and a half minutes. I highly, highly recommend not skipping out on the Videography services NWC offers. In addition to the feature film, we also received a video of the full ceremony... and there's really no price too high to being able to relive the best day/moment of your lives again and again! Thank you so much Anthony, Brittney, Rob, Ian, and everyone else at Nashville Wedding Collection! You are awesome!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Toni M

Michelle and Michael of Nashville Wedding Collection are amazing photographers. We moved to Tennessee last summer with the hopes of getting married soon after. When we sat down for our meeting with them I knew instantly this relationship would be so easy. They are completely... Read More professional but yet treat you like you are family. Their talent was beyond our expectations. They photographed our engagement and wedding pictures and they are turned beautifully. They are two of the very best photographers in the Nashville area and made out life so much easier knowing we had breath taking pictures to look back at to remember the day. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Emalie B

Britney and Anthony were amazing! From the first meeting through the wedding we could not have been more happy! Can't wait to see our pictures!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Yong L

Love our pictures from Anthony and Brittney! They captured all the special moments and emotions throughout the day. They were very professional and knew exactly what to do. The pictures were amazing and everything we wanted!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Margo W

Anthony and Brittney were amazing! They shot our engagement pics, rehearsal dinner and wedding, and the pictures are more amazing than I could have imagined! My husband and I weren't super comfortable in front of the camera, but they did a great job in making us feel... Read More comfortable, and our pictures look so natural! It was raining before and during our rehearsal dinner, and before our wedding and they were super flexible in getting all of the shots that we wanted. They were always really easy to work with and super responsive to any questions we had. Overall, I would highly, highly recommend going with Nashville Wedding Collection! One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Kayla J

Anthony and Brittney are AWESOME!! Not only are they amazing photographers but they are also amazing people! My husband and I knew as soon as we met them that we wanted them as our engagement and wedding photographers. They were so personable, friendly, fun, and seemed easy to... Read More work with! They were very easy to contact and were always willing to work with us and make our ideas come to life. We were so excited we were able to go to multiple locations for our engagement session, even when it was out of the way for them, and also include our dog in our pictures. Our wedding pictures were also amazing! They captured our day so perfectly! They took all of the pictures I wanted and sooo many more! We couldn't have asked for better! We feel we have gained two new friends through all of this!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Christine P

Anthony and Brittney were excellent. We were so lucky to have found them. Their photos were absolutely beautiful and so artistic. They captured every moment I wanted and more. Their work is outstanding and so elegant. They were so kind and patient with all of our requests.... Read More They were very easy to contact and responded quickly to any inquiries. They made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I loved all of the candid moments they captured as well. They completed our wedding album much sooner than I anticipated and thanks to them we able to enjoy such a special day in our lives all over again every time we look at our wedding photos. Thank you Anthony, Brittney and Nashville Wedding Collection for making our wedding day so special and the beautiful photos.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Marlee W

Brittney and Anthony are simply the BEST! Not only did our photographs turn out absolutely incredible (I literally laughed, cried, stared in disbelief, relieved precious moments, etc, when we received our album), but they are such wonderful people. They are genuine, funny, and... Read More have a way of putting you at ease, which I found to be so important on our big day. I loved their creativity and their willingness to help in so many ways (Anthony saved the day by fixing my necklace haha). Can't wait to post some of the photos they captured so you can see their excellence first hand! Booking them will be one of the best wedding decisions you make! Thank you again for helping to make our day so perfect, Anthony and Brittney. Hope to see you next time we are in Nashville. xoxo, Marlee and Caleb

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Lydia P

Nashville Wedding Collection was such a God-send because I was so tired of dealing with photographers who I did not feel reflected an appropriate return on investment for what they would be charging to cover my wedding. Anthony and Brittney worked with me from out of state x3... Read More because I live in Atlanta, got married in Huntsville, AL, and they are obviously in Nashville, but they were so easy to work with and had excellent communication throughout the entire planning process. They asked really great questions to get to know my husband and I so that they understood what was most important to us on our big day. They did so well navigating the craziness of the day were able to capture all of the love, fun, and happiness from start to finish. We got married in June and it is such a great feeling when we are able to look at our pictures and feel the same emotions that we felt on the day of our wedding when the picture was taken. Anthony and Brittney are a truly remarkable couple and can provide a refreshing perspective that will exceed whatever your photography needs are. Despite the distance, any chance we have to see them for a quick visit or use their services we will absolutely do so! Nashville Wedding Collection has earned a forever spot in our lives for all of our future photography needs.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Angela H

Michelle and Michael Blair were fantastic photographers! We eloped at the Belmont Mansion in Nashville and they made us feel so comfortable. It began sprinkling when we arrived, so the Blairs accommodated us by starting our session prior to our ceremony. This way, we were able... Read More to get some outdoor pictures before the hard rain started. My husband and I brought props (a "Just Married" banner and a "Mr. and Mrs." sign) and Michael and Michelle were happy to let us hold them in our pictures. They were very complimentary, funny, and fun to work with. They sent me a link to my gallery in just over one week! We love our pictures! The color, angles, and quality are wonderful. The Blairs were a pleasure to work with for an inexpensive price. I would recommend them to any couple getting married.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

Michael and Mitchell with Nashville Wedding Collection done both our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. The pictures turned out amazing. They were great to work with. They put us at ease and made is feel comfortable. We received our pictures in a timely fashion... Read More and they kept us update throught the entire process. We've had many photographers photograph us in the past for family pictures and there was no comparison. They truley are the best at what they do. They've earned a customer for life. The Gamble's

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

We did not have a lot of time for photos and we had a very un-timely group of groomsmen, so that did not help things. Michael and Michelle were so patient with us and did a wonderful job corralling those who wandered off, showed up late, etc. They went above and beyond their... Read More role as the photographers. They are super friendly, funny, and an absolute pleasure to work with. The photos they took were phenomenal, they have such an eye!! We were thrilled with the job they did and would definitely use them again for any other event!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Sara M

Michelle and Michael were AMAZING! They were very professional, but also a lot of fun to work with. They captured so many awesome moments at our wedding. We would highly recommend working with Nashville Wedding Collection!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

Brittney & Anthony were the BEST photographers and we were so lucky we found them! They made us feel super comfortable and our engagement photo shoot was a lot of fun. All of our guests at our wedding enjoyed them as well. Not only did we get a good deal, we got amazing... Read More photographers and new friends as well :) Don't look anywhere else for photographers! I also spent a lot of time with Brittney doing a boudoir shoot as a gift for my future husband. I went into the shoot very nervous about stepping out of my comfort zone, but she made me feel extremely comfortable and beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Elana J

Anthony and Brittney were fantastic!! From the moment we decided to use them as our wedding photographers they were responsive, accommodating, and easy to work with. Having an out of town wedding, there is a ton more to worry about it. We never once had to worry about our... Read More photographs though, we knew Anthony and Brittney had it covered. We had a blast shooting our engagement session with them, and got to know them well. By the time our wedding came around, we were comfortable with them and trusted them - an important characteristic for a photographer there to sit in on your most special, intimate day. We are SO pleased with their work and LOVE our rehearsal dinner and wedding photos! We have beautiful shots from the "bridal portrait" session after our first look, and feel as though the day was truly captured. We are so exited to see our albums once they are complete - we know they will do a great job, as they've done for everything so far! We would recommend Anthony and Brittany in a heartbeat - you won't regret it!

Michael + Michelle + Anthony + Brittney

Nashville Wedding Collection is an award winning wedding photography and videography company based in Nashville, TN. Two of Nashvilles best husband and wife photography teams, offering the perfect combination of high quality services and affordable wedding packages. Everything we do is geared toward delivering the most breathtaking wedding experience possible!