Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo

Kitty Hawk, NC (252) 573-1769

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Meghan P

We planned our May wedding in the Outer Banks from over 5,000 miles away and we wanted someone we could easily connect with over email and phone. I started following Natalie on Instagram and fell instantly in love with her landscape work, as well as her bridal portraits, and... Read More knew we had to have her for our wedding. Natalie was always quick to respond and flexible with the time difference. She is amazing to work with and her pictures are gorgeous. Natalie was open to any ideas we had but was also very capable of directing us on certain poses. We cannot thank Natalie enough for her hard work, amazing pictures, and superman like abilities to wrangle a rowdy bunch for group photos. I would highly recommend Natalie Heim Photography for your wedding.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Samantha K

We used Natalie Heim Photography for our June wedding at the Outer Banks and couldn't be happier with the work she did for us. The pictures are absolutely incredible!!! We will treasure them forever! Natalie was so great to work with. She put us right at ease. During our... Read More portrait time she gave us direction that was so helpful and made the pictures look perfect. From getting ready to the reception, we got so many wonderful pictures to remember our day. I absolutely recommend hiring this photographer!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Samantha K

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Allison L

Natalie was a pleasure to work with through our wedding planning process and captured our big day beautifully! She was patient, prepared, and gave us direction, as my husband and I are not used to being behind the camera :). She even was able to adjust her schedule to stay... Read More longer to capture more memories. Natalie does a fantastic job capturing the beauty of the OBX scenery and clients' big moments all at once. Everyone who has seen our photos loves them, and I would recommend Natalie to anyone looking for quality photography in a heartbeat. There just aren't enough places in our house to put all the photos!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Sophie B

We used Natalie Heim Photography for our wedding in Corolla on May 5th. Natalie did such a fabulous job on our wedding photos! The price was very reasonable and the quality of the photos was outstanding. I had high expectations for the pictures because I liked what I saw on her... Read More website and she actually exceeded those expectations! We just got our photos and sent them to friends and family and everyone was blown away! Our beach portraits were AMAZING, she has a wonderful eye for angles and lighting on the beach. I didn't notice her at all during the ceremony which to me indicates a seasoned photographer because she never got in the way of intimate sweet moments or made herself noticeable. She captured very natural and beautiful moments almost effortlessly it seemed! I wholeheartedly would recommend her and if we are ever in the OBX again and want to take pictures, I can't imagine using anyone else!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017

It was really important to us to have a great photographer, but also with a great personality. They are with you every step of the way on your big day, so it is really important. Natalie by far exceeded our expectations - she fit in so well with my family. She has an... Read More amazing, artistic eye and really knows how to capture it all. You see it in all of her work, not just wedding photography. What first attracted me to Natalie was her sunset and reflections photography. Our bride and groom photos turned out so beautiful. The most amazing sunset. I will forever cherish these photos. Married August 30, 2016 "The Hemingway" Corova Beach, NC

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Erin H

Natalie recently shot our wedding this past October and by far exceeded our expectations with our pictures! They are absolutely incredible and stunning!! She is so great to work with and made sure I got every shot that I had wanted, in spite of a threat of a major hurricane!! I... Read More recommend her to every bride and groom! I cannot express the love I have for my photos, Natalie helped with posing and photo ideas. I look forward to using Natalie for future family portraits.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Meghan S

Natalie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was prompt, on time, professoinal and we absolutely loved our pictures! Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kara G

My husband and I eloped on the beach at sunrise in spur-of-the-moment fashion. I contacted Natalie only a few days ahead of time and she fit us unto her busy schedule. We had never met her before our wedding day, and it was like she knew us all along! Her photos captured our... Read More special moment beautifully and we could not have been happier!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kara G

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Megan F

Natalie was a pleasure to work with! Her prices are very competitive and took a ton of pictures in the one hour session, giving us a variety to choose from. She's willing to do what it takes to get the perfect picture, even if it means getting her feet wet from the surf of our... Read More beach wedding!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jessica R

We were so pleased with our experience with Natalie! She was very professional and our photos turned out AMAZING! We are so happy that we chose her for our wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jason R

Natalie was amazing and exactly what we needed on our special day. Her wedding pictures were amazing and we hope to use her again in the future for family photos.....

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jason R

Reviewed on 10/15/2016

Natalie did such an incredible job capturing our wedding! She was so easy to work with and the pictures are amazing!! I would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Karen H

Natalie is awesome! She is responsive and great to work with, and takes amazing photographs. We had her photograph our sunset beach wedding, and are are so happy with our choice. Her photos truly captured the joy of the occasion, and looking through them makes us feel like we... Read More are reliving the awesome day all over again! We are thrilled with how the photos turned out!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jennifer

Natalie did an amazing job capturing our perfect day. She was super fun and easy going and turned all of our hopes for wedding pictures into a reality. We couldn't be more happy with the results. We love our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016

Natalie's photos were amazing and she was super easy to work with. Definitely recommend her for your wedding photos!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

Natalie was a complete pleasure to work with!!! My husband and I could not have been more pleased with the services we received. If you are looking for a REASONABLE and LOGICAL photographer with absolutely beautiful photos, Natalie is your girl. She is timely, patient, and... Read More unremarkable with her work. I highly recommend her for not only your wedding but family portraits. If we did not live so far away we would definitely be using her service again!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Alison W

Natalie went above and beyond our expectations from her quick email responses, her reasonable pricing, organization the day of our event to the absolute beautiful pictures she takes! She captured our wedding day beautifully and her shots are perfection! We are so thankful for... Read More choosing Natalie to photograph our wedding day because we will forever have these beautiful photos to look back on the best day of our lives! I would highly recommend Natalie Heim Photography, you will be beyond satisfied with the memories her photographs give you!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015

I needed a photographer for my wedding at the last minute. Natalie was available and graciously agreed on short notice. On top of that, I was married during Hurricane Joaquin at the Outer Banks! Miraculously, the skies opened up and the sun shined brightly on that day! The... Read More winds, however, were very strong! I was worried that I wouldn't have any good photos of my special day...wind is not a bride's best friend on her wedding day! Natalie reassured me that she would get some good shots, and she did! I was very happy with Natalie's work, and it was a pleasure to have her part of my wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Lauren H

We are truly so grateful that we found Natalie Heim when we were searching for vendors for our OBX wedding. First of all, her photography is absolutely gorgeous and the pictures turned out beautifully. The way that she captures emotion in posed and candid moments is incredible.... Read More She integrates the natural gorgeous scenery in a breathtaking way that doesn't overshadow the people in the photo. In addition to beautiful photos, she truly added to the experience. She made us feel so comfortable and we absolutely loved having her a part of our big day. She was warm, friendly, and very professional. Planning a destination wedding can be scary and we really lucked out with being able to have Natalie photograph our big day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We were so fortunate to find Natalie Heim Photography when looking for someone to cover our wedding in The Outer Banks. Natalie was courteous, and genuinely interested in getting to know us and our preferences…a true professional. We recently received our photos and were... Read More delighted! Natalie did a fabulous job of capturing every detail of our special day – from the tears and laughter to the overwhelming emotion and intimacy. She completely took into account what we were looking for, but also had some creative suggestions of her own that made our photos that much more magical. Our thanks to Natalie for providing wonderful memories that we can enjoy and relive for many years to come.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Joanna A

I cannot say enough great things about Natalie Heim. I knew with my simple DIY wedding that there were two things I wanted done perfect and would spend money on... The food and the pictures! Natalie was perfect. She captured the not only overall look of the weeding, but also... Read More the special little moments that remind me just of how I felt! Even today, six months later, I look the the photos and am awed by how perfect they are. Besides the amazing pictures, she was so sweet and helpful. Natalie walked into chaos and calmly started capturing all the moments of our day. I would recommend her whole heartedly. She is professional, personable, and so so talented.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Alisa F

Where do I begin with Natalie!? First of all, she is truly talented at capturing the most special raw moments on your wedding day. She was so great to work with from the very start. Being from NJ, we were worried about planning a wedding from states away, but she really helped... Read More with the whole process! She is very flexible and took the time to get to know us and our styles! Our pictures couldn't have turned out any more perfect. We have received so many compliments on them & we are so grateful for finding Natalie Heim Photography! Highly recommend her services!