Natalie S. Miller Photography

Complimentary Session Upon Booking. {serves LA}

Fastest way to chat>>> [email protected]

I am a very candid, fun and artistic styled photographer. I thrive with couples one on one and we end up just goofing off and having fun and making beautiful stuff. Definitely wanna grab a coffee and chat with you guys. -Natty

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Complimentary Session Upon Booking. {serves LA} (225) 931-0477

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Jaime S

I loved working with her!!!!! Not only is she a great photographer, she's an amazing person. For my bridal shoot I was so nervous for some reason but her fun, laid back spirit helped me relax and just enjoy. She was very efficient and quick on our wedding day. She was also... Read More patient in making sure we got all the shots we wanted. I couldn't imagine having anyone else capture our special day. It was truly a pleasure. Love you Natalie!!!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Brittany C

Natalie is awesome! We're so happy we found her! She is such a wonderful person and a joy to work with, you can tell how much she loves her job and capturing those special moments. She took our engagement photos already and she made the whole process so fun and easy. And this is... Read More coming from someone who is usually very photo shy! The pictures came out beautifully and we are so happy with them! We can't wait for her to take our pictures for the big day! I recommend her to anyone I know that needs a photographer!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Chelsea P

After looking at Natalie's pictures online, and a super sweet coffee shop meeting, we chose her to be our wedding photographer. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met, and she has a way of capturing emotion in her pictures. Our engagement pictures made me cry when I... Read More looked at them the first time, and I can't quit smiling at them. My fiancé hates pictures, and she still managed to make it fun, and get awesome shots of us. And I will always cherish the raw emotion that she captures. I can't wait to see the shots that she gets of our wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Tina N

We did our engagement photos with Natalie. It was such a great time! My fiancé was never one to love being in front of the camera but even he was having fun. She makes the whole process light and easy and does a really great job of catching those in between moments.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Brittany D

I can not say enough about this amazing photographer! I had something very specific in mind for my engagements and she made it happen! I was a nervous wreck and she made sure we had fun all while capturing AMAZING pictures!!! Love love love her and can not wait to have many many... Read More more shoots with her! would reccommend to anyone and everyone!!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Chantell E

I absolutely loved working with Natalie. She is very professional with her work but is also fun and laid back. My engagement pictures turned out beautifully. Even though it was 100°... Thanks again for taking the time to shoot out engagements... Chantell

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Catherine L

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Natalie! We really didn't know what poses/other details we wanted in our engagement shoot, so we let her take the lead. We are not disappointed! Our pictures came out gorgeous! She clearly knows the ins and outs to great... Read More photography because she was able to capture the beautiful sunset we had during our shoot, and picked areas that we wouldn't have chosen that, of course, look amazing. Natalie also made the whole thing fun, which was much needed since it was 100 degrees. I'm so excited I chose her to do all of the photography for my wedding!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Kelly C

Natalie was responsive, professional and warm from the very beginning. Our wedding was planned in four short weeks and her ability to roll with the chaos and changing details was impeccable. She also made some changes to the photos after-the-fact to ensure that I was happy with... Read More the final product. I enthusiastically recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Cassandra M

Oh my goodness so amazing! Captured all of the moments I could dream of! Really made it an awesome time. Super fun to work with!!!! Couldn't ask for better! :)

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Angela M

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Natalie!! She was so professional with a great personality. She captured such beautiful photos. My favorite part was at the reception when she was not scared to jump on in the crowd in order to get some photos! My family was raving... Read More about how sweet and interactive she was. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Natalie again!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Anna T

Natalie is a JOY to work with! She is laid back, easy going, but knows her stuff! She was able to get a ton of awesome candid shots, but also got our posed pictures done quick and easy - just what I asked for. Natalie made it a point to understand my husband and I as a couple,... Read More which I really appreciated. She knew we didn't want a ton of stiff photos and both have a fun sense of humor, and our photos reflected that. We laughed so much going through our images. She also took it upon herself to point out an awesome shot at our reception, and that one photo is my favorite of them all! HIGHLY recommend her if you want your wedding photos to have life to them!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Keely D

I only have 3500 characters to describe how amazing Natty is?!?!?! I would need at least twice that to truly tell y'all just how wonderful she was to work with! From our very first meeting, I kew I wanted to hire her! She was super pregnant, super bubbly, and super adorable. The... Read More fact that she was able to juggle a "long distance bride" (I moved to birmingham before coming back to BR for my wedding) while becoming a brand new mom, being a total sweetheart, and making AMAZING pictures is such a testament to her as a professional and as a person. She was never anything but sweet, smiling, easy to work with, and eager to capture our special day as best she could. Our engagement pictures and our wedding day pictures are so incredible; we have gotten endless compliments on them and soon, canvas prints will be ordered and decorate our home for decades. If you're looking for a photographer that will go above and beyond to make sure you have the best memories to look back on, pleas hire this woman. It'll be one of the best wedding planning decisions you'll make! Not to mention, her little boy and her little dogs are the most precious things you'll ever see. HIRE THIS LADY.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Samantha F

Natalie is so wonderful!! We just had our engagement shoot with her and it was amazing. I had no idea getting photos taken could be so fun. She really feels like your friend and made us completely comfortable. Her work is stunning and I am just even more excited for our wedding... Read More after working with her! You will be so happy with your choice if you book Natalie!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kitty B

Natalie is an amazing photographer for my daughters wedding. Her easygoing personality makes working with her a joy! She is very professional and was able to quickly get my very large family together and managed to get perfect pics. Within just a few days she sent a sneak... Read More peek of 4-5 beautiful pictures. I highly recommend her for an event.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Laura V

I couldn't imagine having anyone else but Natalie as the photographer for my wedding. I appreciate her responsiveness, her calming demeanor, and her ability to find a great shot. She met me on a stormy, rainy day in great spirits and gave a lot of time to our bridal session. I... Read More love my bridal portraits-it was hard to choose those that I wanted printed because she took so many great photographs. I would recommend Natalie to any of my friends-she has allowed me to feel more relaxed on my big day because she is just so wonderful and relaxed.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Catherine A

Natalie is a wonderful artist! She gets people and made an effort to understand us as a couple which I believe had an impact on how great our pics came out. Thank you Natalie! Can't wait to see you on wedding day!! Catherine Artigue

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Ella G

My fiancé and I did an engagement photo shoot with Natalie a week ago and I received the images today. I have to say, they are just STUNNING! They literally made me tear up the first time I looked at them! Natalie is an amazing artist and also an amazing person. We knew from the... Read More first meeting with her that she was the photographer for us and boy did she not disappoint! She is a pleasure to work with and made my camera-shy fiancé relax and have fun while we were shooting. We will treasure these beautiful photos forever and I cannot wait for her to shoot our wedding this October! Thanks so much Natalie!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Kelly S

My fiancé and I were super nervous for our engagement pictures, but Natalie made us both feel sooo comfortable. We even had a blast taking them! When we got our pictures, we were just in love with them. She truly captured both of our personalities and our relationship! I would... Read More absolutely recommend her for any of your photography needs!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Danielle M

From the moment I met her I knew she was perfect! I do not do well with photos for whatever reason I get extremely nervous. She made me feel so comfortable! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and I can not wait until my bridal session and wedding! Thank you so much... Read More Natalie for making this easy and fun you truly are the best!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Taylor S

When we first got engaged, I was so worried about choosing a photographer. I found Natalie on the knot and took a leap of faith in choosing her to be our photographer because I never heard of/seen her work. And boy am I glad that I did! Our engagement pictures were absolutely... Read More perfect! Natalie is such a sweet and genuine person! She took the time to get to know me and my fiance' and to learn our personal style. I am usually not a very photogenic person, but you would never know that by looking at our pictures! So glad we chose Natalie for our pictures and cannot wait for her to take my bridal portraits!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Emma P

Natalie is everything you could ask for. And that's without mentioning her amazing price point. She is calm, casual, and just so much fun! I didn't want our engagement session or our wedding to end. She thinks of everything! She really takes your own style into account and... Read More works quickly and professionally. I would recommend her to anyone, for anything. And it's hard to get me to stop talking about how great she is.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Megan K

So happy to have found Natalie here on the Knot! Finding a photographer was a little overwhelming, but after reading her reviews here and checking out her page she seemed super personable so we set up a meeting. After the meeting we immediately knew she would be the perfect... Read More photographer for us! She really knew how to capture our unique relationship. I received lots of compliments on our engagement photos and am super excited for her to shoot our wedding! She is fantastic to work with, very personable, very knowledgeable, and a great photographer.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Sarah B

Just stop looking now, because you’re not going to find a better photographer to work with! Her photos are amazing, but even more so Natalie is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and working with her is a breeze. Our engagement photos turned out amazing, despite me... Read More being incredibly awkward in front of the camera (seriously, she’s a wizard)! And on top of everything else, she’s been one of the quickest and most responsive vendors I’ve booked during the planning process, which is so nice. I cannot wait to see what an amazing job she will do on our wedding photos.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Mona A

Natalie is not just a professional photographer she's also a genuine and warm person. Super Creative, always finding the right spot and moments to capture. She has taken family photos ,wedding photos, and graduation photos for our family. She's a keeper! Mona Arnold

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Carolyn A

Natalie took our engagement photos, and we could not be happier!! Her "in the moment" photography style was exactly what we wanted for our photos. They came out better than we could have imagined!! I can not wait to see how our wedding photos come out! Thank you Natalie!

Natalie S. Miller

Hello- my name is Natalie + I am so happy you have researched my Knot page! Congrats on your upcoming day!!! There is nothing greater than the gift of marriage! Now the fun stuff begins- documenting your greatest memories! I tell girls the photos are the one thing you get to take away from your Big Day- aside from your spouse so don't skimp! And find someone who's work you adore + personality you gel with and you feel comfortable with! As for me, I am casual in nature, professional in my work, I thrive in creativity, and I shoot very candidly while keeping things fun + light-hearted!