Natalie S. Miller Photography

Serving Baton Rouge, New Orleans + in Between

for the Classic, Fun Loving + Candid Kind

I am a fun-loving, candid focused photographer for a classic + modern bride. I thrive with working one on one + capturing natural moments in beautiful places. My clients tend to love the outdoors, Louisiana backdrops, goofing off + relaxing with one another. We always make beautiful stuff together!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Serving Baton Rouge, New Orleans + in Between (225) 931-0477

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Anna T

Natalie is a JOY to work with! She is laid back, easy going, but knows her stuff! She was able to get a ton of awesome candid shots, but also got our posed pictures done quick and easy - just what I asked for. Natalie made it a point to understand my husband and I as a couple,... Read More which I really appreciated. She knew we didn't want a ton of stiff photos and both have a fun sense of humor, and our photos reflected that. We laughed so much going through our images. She also took it upon herself to point out an awesome shot at our reception, and that one photo is my favorite of them all! HIGHLY recommend her if you want your wedding photos to have life to them!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Amanda P

Natalie was amazing!! From meeting with me when I first got engaged to chat about what I wanted, to making my bridal portraits happen last minute when my dress took longer to be alerted, and finally to wedding day where she captured all the personalities of family and friends... Read More perfectly!! My wedding pictures were beautiful, hilarious, and made me cry all at the same time!! Natalie really gave me everything I wanted!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Amanda P

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Chandler R

Natalie was absolutely amazing throughout the whole wedding process! I picked her because her style is creative, natural, and sharp, and the pictures she took for my bridals, as well as of the wedding, totally delivered! She was quick at taking photos in each location, which my... Read More feet definitely appreciated, without missing any shots. She made me feel comfortable and knew how to give directions as to how I should position myself in a way that was easy to understand. I have a huge selection of beautiful and whimsical photos as a result of Natalie's work! She far exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Cydney L

Natalie did such an amazing job with our engagement pictures! We couldn't have asked for a more laid back and sweet photographer and our pictures came out amazing. We can't wait for her to photograph our big day!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Alexis J

We love working with her so far. Just did our engagement photos and they look great. She has also been wonderful dealing with us when we had no idea where we wanted to shoot. Can't wait to see how our wedding photos will turn out

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Allison H

Natty, I cannot begin to thank you enough! What a fun, delightful, and professional person and photographer you are! You made everything so easy and captured special moments along the way! From the bridals to the grand exit... perfect! Beautiful work!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Nicole A

We have enjoyed working with Natalie as a wedding photographer! She has only done our engagement shoot so far and we are excited for bridals and wedding day photos!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Morgan S

Natalie was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! I hired her to take our engagement photos and wedding photos. She is so easy to work with, has a great sense of humor and we even climbed a 10ft electric fence to get the perfect shot! Love, love, love her! You will be beyond pleased with her!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Devin T

Natalie went above and beyond to capture the memories made at our wedding and rehearsal. She was very accommodating and her attention to detail is second to none. We were not planning to do a session before the wedding but at her suggestion we did and it made for beautiful... Read More pictures. We are so happy Natalie was able to do our wedding and I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks again Natalie!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Cambri P

Had our engagements taken by Natalie and she is such a talented photographer! We thought it would be awkward taking pictures for the first time, but she made us feel super comfortable and at ease. Our pictures came out beautifully and we are so thankful we chose her! Definitely... Read More recommend her, she’s awesome :)

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Maggie M

Natalie was a joy to work with for our wedding photos! She has a great vision and I felt so comfortable trusting her to take the perfect pictures for us. It completely took the stress off of me and my husband knowing that Natalie would take care of the photography details.... Read More Natalie is the type of person you meet, and instantly feel like you're friends with and that is exactly the personality I needed to help me relax and have fun on the wedding day! She is energetic, fun, laid-back and focused. The photos from our wedding came back AMAZING!! My family and I are still smiling and laughing at all of the perfect moments she captured. I would recommend her to any bride looking for a super sweet and very talented wedding photographer!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017

We truly enjoyed taking our engagement pictures with Natalie! She was so patient and made the whole experience easy and fun. She recommended a beautiful location for us to take the pictures. I look forward to her taking our wedding pictures for us. I know they will be... Read More beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Claire T

I found Natalie through The Knot and I'm so pleased with the photos we have gotten for my bridals and our engagement photos. She's so easy to work with and we had fun time throughout the shot!! Love, love ,love her!! Hire Natalie and you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Mayrie I

Natalie is amazingly personable, talented, and so sweet. She was my first choice after viewing her portfolio and she was more than I bargained for. She made time for us, took amazing photos, and her sense of humor meshed so well with our wedding party that we enjoyed our photos.... Read More She came up with photo ideas that I hadn't thought of and made my wedding day so beautiful! I am a forever fan!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Brittany F

As wedding planners, our number one goal is to make sure our brides are happy. Thanks to Natalie and her team, our bride was overjoyed! Their promptness, professionalism, and fun personality (try saying that 3 times fast...ha!) are a few qualities that make working with them so... Read More great! We highly recommend Natalie S. Miller Photography to our future brides and are looking forward to working with them again. -PeRfect La Events

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Mackenzie S

Natalie is amazing! She not only took care of me and how I felt during my bridals but also my family. Natalie was able to navigate the many personalities and stay tuned in to what I wanted and my vision. She definitely delivered! My pictures are beautiful, I can't wait to show... Read More them off. I can't wait for the actual wedding because I know the pictures will just be beautiful. Natalie is the best!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Katie K

Natalie is amazing. She has done christmas card photos for us, and now our engagement photos, and soon enough our wedding! She has a great eye and she makes the whole process so easy and so fun. She's a sweetheart and she's truly great at her job. I can't wait to see what she... Read More comes up with for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Christiana B

I LOVED working with Natalie; she was professional, fun, & easy to work with! She was such a big help when trying to find a venue for our engagements. The Rural Life Museum was the perfect place for our pictures, and we are beyond happy with our photos! On the day of our... Read More pictures, Natalie made sure we had fun! She made us laugh and smile, which made our pictures so special and so alive! I HIGHLY recommend Natalie!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Caroline F

My husband and I have a running joke that we never can both manage to look good in the same photo, so I was a little nervous about how our wedding photos would turn out. Natalie came highly recommended by our friends, and I am so glad that we chose her as our photographer. She... Read More is incredibly easy to work with, and even had a great attitude & back up plan with a rain storm and the bride running late. Our photos turned out fabulous!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Tina N

We did our engagement photos with Natalie. It was such a great time! My fiancé was never one to love being in front of the camera but even he was having fun. She makes the whole process light and easy and does a really great job of catching those in between moments.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Brittany D

I can not say enough about this amazing photographer! I had something very specific in mind for my engagements and she made it happen! I was a nervous wreck and she made sure we had fun all while capturing AMAZING pictures!!! Love love love her and can not wait to have many many... Read More more shoots with her! would reccommend to anyone and everyone!!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Chantell E

I absolutely loved working with Natalie. She is very professional with her work but is also fun and laid back. My engagement pictures turned out beautifully. Even though it was 100°... Thanks again for taking the time to shoot out engagements... Chantell

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Catherine L

I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Natalie! We really didn't know what poses/other details we wanted in our engagement shoot, so we let her take the lead. We are not disappointed! Our pictures came out gorgeous! She clearly knows the ins and outs to great... Read More photography because she was able to capture the beautiful sunset we had during our shoot, and picked areas that we wouldn't have chosen that, of course, look amazing. Natalie also made the whole thing fun, which was much needed since it was 100 degrees. I'm so excited I chose her to do all of the photography for my wedding!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Kelly C

Natalie was responsive, professional and warm from the very beginning. Our wedding was planned in four short weeks and her ability to roll with the chaos and changing details was impeccable. She also made some changes to the photos after-the-fact to ensure that I was happy with... Read More the final product. I enthusiastically recommend her!

Natalie S. Miller

Hello- my name is Natalie + I am so happy you have taken time to check my Knot page! Congrats on your upcoming day!!! There is nothing greater than the gift of marriage! Now the fun stuff begins- documenting your greatest memories! I tell girls the photos are the one thing you get to take away from your Big Day- aside from your spouse!!!! So find someone who's photo you adore + personality you gel with! As for me, I am lifestyle oriented + shoot lots of candids. I try to get those natural emotions while keeping things fun + light-hearted. If you think we might be a great fit then let's chat!