Providing Luxury Celebrations & Lifetime Memories

We are committed to making sure your event is designed flawlessly and connects with everything your heart desires. Our clients’ needs and wants are most important to us. With years of professional experience, we are aware of the importance of your wedding is everything as you dreamt it would be.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

Los Angeles, CA (310) 493-7941

Amazing Coordinator!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Starr M

I first met Natalie at a wedding expo in Santa Monica before I realized that I would need a wedding coordinator. She was friendly and easy to talk to and seemed to really know what she was talking about. Once I realized I desperately needed a coordinator I interviewed Natalie... Read More and two others, I quickly found that I did not need to look any further than Natalie Sofer Weddings. My groom and I were having a hard time picking a venue as we had originally wanted to get married in Big Sur but lived in SoCal, Natalie solved our problem with one suggestion. I basically hired Natalie on the spot after reviewing her contract and deciding to go with her venue suggestions. She is someone who actually listens to ideas that the bride has and expands on them to make them a reality. I was not one of those brides who dreamt of her wedding day since the age of 6 so I really had no idea what I wanted or how to execute it. Natalie helped me hone in on a theme and flawlessly create my perfect day. She keeps you on track without being overbearing or annoying. She also knows her vendors and pricing, anytime I needed estimates to send my family she would come up with prices that we actually ended up paying. She was involved in all of our contracts and basically at my beck and call anytime I needed anything. Moreover on the day of she was a rock star, from dealing with last minute contract issues to coordinating a team of 24 vendors Natalie and her assistants did it all. Natalie is organized, classy and works hard she knows what she's doing and doesn't charge an outrageous amount for her services. Honestly some of the coordinators I interviewed wanted 5 times as much for doing the same exact work if not less. For all those brides out there who think they don't need a wedding coordinator (even for the day of) my advice to you is to at least meet with Natalie and then decide if you want to deal with all that stress.

The Great Gatsby Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Sam S. L

Ashan and I had started our wedding planning back in October 2013 and quickly realized a wedding planning was a good idea! We met Natalie at the Gay wedding show in November last year. We had been to a few venues, spoke with a couple of caterers and photographers and with... Read More this initial process alone we knew we needed the help and guidance of a experienced hand on planner. After interviewing a few planners we chose Natalie as we wanted someone that would not only perform the tasks at hand we but realized the life significance that this person is going to be a part of our life for a long period and wanted someone who would also become a friend and have the interpersonal personal skills in interface with us in busy our lives and, importantly, with our family and friends She was extremely patient, organized and always picked up the phone for me when I called. She put us first in planning all the details of our large Gatsby inspired wedding. She managed over 25 different groups of vendors with easy and grace and the rehearsal night and wedding day were executed exactly as we planned during 8 months that went into creating our Great Gatsby Wedding with 220 guests at a major hotel in Hollywood, California. We wanted it to be authentic to the decade and Natalie went above and beyond the call of duty in making sure every detail was taken seriously and with care with each vendor. She had the foresight to have an all hands on deck production meeting a month prior to the wedding day to go over all the details and the day of time line! She gave us way more than she first promised and was with us every step of the way in planning the wedding experience of our dreams. If you want an planner that makes you feel that you are their only client, is an advocate for what you want and puts your needs first every time, then Natalie is the one. You can count on it. We can count on her so much we have asked her top help produce our Annual Holiday Charity Toy Drive. She is the best! Sam

the best

Reviewed on 9/27/2013

Our wedding was not just one day - but THREE days of events, including a new years eve party, a family luncheon, the wedding itself, a reception with multiple pre-planned speeches, live performances, a slideshow, a surprise dance, belly dancing, followed by a decompression... Read More luncheon on the 3rd day. All of this took place in Santa Barbara over 90 minutes from where I live. Natalie was on top of ALL of it. I ordered special chivari chairs, had an impossible DJ, insisted on hanging lanterns above the wedding site, had 6 different locations where the wedding events took place, plus I hand made every single invitation, table place card, program etc. Natalie was on the ball with every single action item and made sure that we were on schedule with each thing. The wedding went flawlessly due to Natalie's supreme ability to organize and manage people. Not a single thing went wrong, and I seriously didn't worry about any of it - because I had her. Natalie knows how to be a hard ass when she needs to be. And she does it without causing upsets or drama. She is highly trained in communication and knew exactly when to jump in a be stern. Trust me - she knows how to hold her own - and without leaving angry people in her wake. Absolutely. My wedding should have cost over 100k, but instead it was just over 20k. I used her people and everyone told me that it was the best wedding that they had ever been to hands down. Elegant, classy, fun, breathtaking. She is sweet and gentle. She was there to cater to my vision, my dream - not to impose her own. She knew when to step up and take charge so that I could relax and enjoy the most important day of my life thus far. And boy did I! I wish I could do it all again - including the planning. It was so much fun - and her gentleness helped me to tone down the bridezilla. She never judged me, but simply helped to guide me through this crazy process in a calm and peaceful way. I was grateful for her calmness. Weddings can be stressful - especially if you have a highly charged wedding planner on top of a stressed out bride. My experience was the opposite of that because of Natalie's groundedness and ease. It also put my family at ease as well as our guests (saved us on our alcohol bill;)

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Niki S

When I think about our wedding day, the first thing I think of is how much I’m glowing in marital bliss. The second thing I think of is, thank God for Natalie! As our wedding coordinator, Natalie was on-point from start to finish. She asked questions and listened with sincerity.... Read More She helped us make important decisions, and she gave us amazing vendor recommendations. Natalie beautifully orchestrated the vendor schedule and made sure all the details were in order and flowed to perfection. As a result, my wife and I were able to relax, have fun, and enjoy our wedding! What a wonderful feeling to know that everything is being taken care of. Natalie has this special ability to make you feel that everything is in order, and all is well. That’s because she’s on top of it! Throughout our special day, Natalie anticipated our needs and fulfilled every request. She was a constant presence of love and support. Thank you, Natalie, for helping us create the wedding of our dreams! It exceeded our expectations, and we simply could not be happier!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Renee K

Natalie is a consummate professional who has a long time passion for wedding planning and coordinating. She was with us from the beginning and was an invaluable resource for vendors, was incredibly knowledgable about the process, and had our best interests at heart when we... Read More needed a second set of eyes on our original plans. Her calming demeanor was welcomed, especailly in the last few weeks as all of the details needed executing. Her timliness, attention to details, and constant communication with us, and the vendors made for a seemless process, and flawless day of ceremony and reception. Many of our guests shared with us they have attended well over 50 weddings, been in wedding parties, and even been married several times...and said this was one of the very best weddings they'd been too, which for them, and us, says so much about the production that goes into a wedding. Bravo Natalie! With all the love we have we won't be having another wedding (ha,ha) however, you're are our recommendation for anyone needing your services. We're grateful and appreciative of your integrity & professionalism. Many more years of creating lasting memories for others on their special day!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Kit H

We were married Summer 2017. We found Natalie via this site in Fall of 2015 and after interviewing her, along with about 4 others, we felt she was the best fit for both our creative event vision and our communication style and so we contracted for Day-Of/Month-Of Planning Plus... Read More Referrals. Everyone Natalie referred to us was exceptional and most of them had already worked with her so there was a bit of a mutual admiration society, which was a great vibe to have amongst vendors. My husband and I are both producers/project managers so it was easy for us to plan everything ourselves, and having Natalie available to us as a resident expert, was invaluable. This approach may not work for everyone but it was ideal for us. Natalie was always available to us, although we were very careful not to be “those” clients, and she was responsive and responsible. We “passed the baton” so-to-speak about 1 month before the wedding and that allowed us to focus more on being present during the wedding weekend than on the logistics and details. On the day-of, Natalie had plenty to do and had an assistant with her to support her and they did a tremendous job managing everyone’s nerves, overbearing wishes, and expectations. She made sure the wedding went off as planned, or as close as possible to how we’d planned, and everyone at our wedding had an incredible time. At the end of the evening, she’d done such a great job working in the background that everything was already back in our Suite when we returned and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. We would recommend Natalie to anyone in SoCal who wants an expert and who is also authentic and caring.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

We had a wedding in a new venue for Natalie—Tiato—at the end of April, 2017. Despite having “chosen” the venue, I decided to go with Nat’s full planning package and I’m very happy that I did. Nat was great about having me check out a couple of alternative venue options after... Read More hearing my ideas of vibe, location and budget. I ended up going with my original venue choice, but that was essentially the only piece of the wedding puzzle that I had considered prior to getting Nat on board; she had her work cut out for her. She helped me walk through the many, many “other” items that form a wedding: flowers, photographer, DJ, colors, printing, desert, décor, hair/make-up, table settings, etc.—key pieces that help make the wedding memorable. She was also open to hearing my suggestions for vendors and reached out to everyone I sent her way. In the end, I decided on each of her recommended vendors and couldn’t have been happier. Nat was accessible and prompt in her replies. She checked in periodically and communicated both in person, via email, phone and text. In a rather last minute decision, I decided to host a Friday night event for all guests, which ended up falling on her birthday. Nat was a trooper—she attended the rehearsal and then ensured that the Friday event was running smoothly before she took some time for her birthday. Focusing on the actual wedding day, the thing that sticks out the most in my mind is that we had no hiccups. I can’t find one piece of the morning of, picture session, walk-through, ceremony, cocktail reception and dinner/party that didn’t go smoothly. Nat and her team were on point! A couple of small things that show Nat’s dedication: (i) I really wanted pre-ceremony champagne for guests. Nat worked with the venue to add that to our package for free! It also says a great deal about the venue and their team--who were also amazing. (ii) Our cocktail reception was held in-doors while the dinner was outdoors, with a wall of windows separating the two spaces. Nat was pretty insistent that we should cover the windows during the flip so that the guests were shielded from the hustle and bustle going on outside. She suggested large panels of material that ended up looking amazing. It was the absolute perfect move. The big reveal post-flip was stunning. (iii) I’m not a planner and I pretty much hate logistics. Nat made sure that my laid-back approach to wedding planning in no way hindered the actual wedding. It was beautiful and fun and memorable and I couldn’t have done it without her.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Tara F

If I could give Natalie 10 stars I would! My husband and I recently got married at the Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills on September 1 2017. We hired Natalie for our "day of planner" but she helped me coordinate and plan up to 3 months before the wedding day. She was there... Read More supporting me with the big plans to the smallest details. I could always rely on her to respond quickly via phone and make the time on her schedule to meet me and my vendors! Thank you Natalie, I could NOT of had the most beautiful, organized, and magical Hollywood wedding of my dreams without you!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Mona M

If you are looking for a wedding planner look no further than Natalie. She is everything you would want in a planner and more: organized, well-connected, creative, and professional. And beyond that, she is an absolute joy. Natalie helped me plan my wedding from start to finish,... Read More and put together a team of the most incredible vendors while honoring my budget. She advised me on the areas of where to save and where to spend money, and didn't let me spend a drop more than necessary, which was very important to my family and I. What I loved most about working with Natalie is absolutely how on top of everything she was - she never missed a chance to promptly correspond with vendors or with me, and made sure I was on track with my timeline. I felt as though I had the best personal assistant ever, which took off so much of the stress of planning. On the day of, Natalie and her team ensured the entire wedding went so smoothly. Anything I needed or wanted was handed to me before I could even ask: water, hairspray, my comfortable shoes....she and her assistants had my back every step of the way so that I didn't have to worry about the little things and could just truly enjoy my night. Natalie is truly a matchless planner and coordinator and it was such an honor and pleasure to have her be a part of my special day.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Ira W

Natalie Sofer is fantastic! We are the proud parents of our daughter, Meg, and her husband, Michael who announced their engagement in June 2016 -- 9-1/2 months before their March 11th wedding date. Although we are, by nature, extremely organized people, we knew our job was... Read More much more difficult because we live in Scottsdale, and the wedding was taking place in Beverly Hills. Some of our friends suggested hiring a wedding planner to do the legwork for us. However, when we contacted several planners about seven months before the wedding date, the very high prices we were quoted were way above how much we could afford to spend, and none of them were willing to do "month-of" wedding coordination services for us that would have been more affordable. Consequently, we had no choice but to continue looking at venues, and calling several photographers, florists, videographers, lighting designers, and ceremony officiants on our own. To put it mildly, we had no idea of how much time we would have to spend, all of which was extremely stressful. Then, by coincidence, a miracle happened: someone recommended Natalie Sofer to us. From the very first contact we had with her, we felt a sense of fairness, professionalism, sincerity, warmth, honesty, and experience. Of the many planners we had spoken to, she was the only one who was willing to consider the time we had spent finding the venue and some of the vendors we had already contracted with. In our opinions, her services offered a lot of value in relation to her. To say that we were relieved and extremely fortunate to have found Natalie is an understatement. During the remaining time before the wedding, Natalie kept us informed and on track every step of the way. She created a timeline and a checklist to be sure our daughter and fiancé knew what they had to do and when, and she handled all of the planning activities with the utmost of diligence. In addition, our daughter and fiancé felt very strongly about finding a “90’s cover band” for the reception. Natalie did the research, and used her multitude of industry sources to come up with three award-winning bands. After watching video clips and reviewing these bands’ credentials, our daughter and fiancé chose “The Replicas”. In addition, Natalie recommended a florist, Butterfly Florals, she had worked with many times. Natalie assured us that the florist was reasonably priced and offered great value, would be dependable, and would produce creative floral designs. Natalie’s judgment about the band and the florist couldn't have been better: they greatly contributed to the wedding’s great success. Months after the wedding, our family and friends are still raving about the music and the beautiful floral arrangements at the ceremony and the reception. On the wedding day, Natalie was always “there” for us. She and her assistants handled every detail with the utmost diligence and professionalism. All in all, the wedding photographs and video attest to Natalie's contribution to a great wedding. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate to have found her, and we regret that she didn't come along sooner. Natalie’s planning services are definitely a great value to any wedding. She is a very valuable “asset” to any wedding event. We wish we had the space in this review to say more than this. For all these reasons, and more, we highly recommend Natalie to anyone who wants to be sure that their wedding will be a raving success!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Jessica B

We were married just over a month ago and I am so happy that Natalie was there to help the day run smoothly and completely stress free. Natalie was listed as a preferred vendor for our venue, and after speaking with her, it was clear she knew her stuff. We were planning a fairly... Read More low-key wedding, but with highly demanding, high stress jobs, we needed a little more support in our corner. She was familiar with the layout, helped us navigate the unique restrictions and rules of our historic venue, and provided excellent recommendations to decorate and personalize the space. Natalie had previously worked with many of our vendors and had a great working relationship with them. She even helped us secure a photographer that ended up being a great fit for us! Natalie was easy to get in contact with, via e-mail, text and phone, and it was easy to arrange venue site visits and times to drop off decorations with her. She was flexible enough to accommodate our sometimes less that traditional plans and followed our lead on what was important to us. The day of, Natalie and her assistant, Lisa, took care of EVERYTHING. We were blown away by the attention to detail, including the layout of flowers, photos, candles and other decorations, as well as the gorgeous layout and attention to detail of our dessert table. We were able to enjoy the day and spend time with our family and friends, while Natalie took care of everything behind the scenes. She checked in with us throughout the evening, ensuring we had everything we needed and helping keep us on track time wise. Natalie was able to seamlessly pack up everything without disrupting the fun and flow of the evening (our venue required everything be brought in only 2 hours before the wedding and completely cleaned up before we left). We were happy to have Natalie's support and guidance throughout the wedding planning process - thanks Natalie!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Mike G

Natalie is amazing and helped fulfill every aspect of our big day. As type-A East Coasters with full professional careers, we didn't have the time or attention span a couple would normally need to devote to every detail. Fear not! Natalie Sofer took care of everything - and... Read More hit all of our specifications (like creating a 90's cover band out of whole clothe which knocked the ballroom off its feet). She was a huge smile and sense of warm relaxation in a sea of high emotions (like the multiple Triple-A emergencies we had to put out on the day of). Natalie was even there with a soothing hand after the wedding when issues came up. She is fantastic and I cannot recommend her more highly.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Sunyata B

Natalie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was responsive, helpful, and had a wonderfully positive energy throughout the planning to my big day. I'm so happy to have found her and would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lacey F

Natalie is awesome! She was referred to me by my bridesmaids. She is very reasonable compared to other quotes. The best thing about Natalie is she is super responsive. I loved chatting with her on facebook IM. My groom and I decided to promote her to our full planner instead... Read More of month of and it is the best decision we made. She put us in high gear and showered us with the attention and support we needed. She came to flower appointment, linen appointment, tent vendor all in the same day. She made sure we had walk throughs and run through and connected all vendors. She made sure everyone had insurance and was very organized. Natalie is now a close friend and I appreciate all. Our wedding really was a dream come true and even better than we could have imagined as our venue had never been tented or had an event that big. This wedding will mean great things for the future of events at our temple. Thanks Natalie and team!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lucille B

I cannot recommend Natalie Sofer enough for any event! She made our daughter's wedding nothing but a pleasure for all of us. She started early with calendars, lists, who does what, etc., and as the wedding date neared, she kept us posted on details. As a result, the wedding... Read More weekend was a source of joy and happiness, knowing everything was in Natalie's capable hands. She made the rehearsal enjoyable, and the wedding day perfect in every way. She also happens to be a lovely woman, which makes a big difference in your comfort level, knowing she cares and wants each guest and wedding party member to have an optimal experience. She seems to know a resource (or many) for all needs, from music to rentals to catering, and helps get the best prices possible....and when you're planning a once in a lifetime event, that is a huge plus. HIRE NATALIE!!! You'll never look back!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Katie L

Our wedding venue, The Hollywood Roosevelt, required a day-of-wedding coordinator and we were overwhelmed with the prospect of how we would even go about finding that person, especially since we were very far in the planning process and didn't need to start from scratch. We... Read More found Natalie's name on a list along with some others and chatted with several on the phone. Natalie was by far the most friendly and thorough-sounding. Throughout the rest of the process she was a gem - she was willing to e-mail or chat on the phone when anything came up, and was flexible in changing things around on the day-of timeline. Not only that, she's a very nice person as well! Natalie and her assistant made our wedding day run smoothly and helped us implement our vision for our special day. I would recommend Natalie to anyone in a heartbeat! She truly made what could have been a horribly stressful day into a calm and smooth one. Even when I started to freak out at various points throughout the day (missing flower girl bouquets and other small wedding stuff), she took care of things calmly and quickly and kept me relaxed the entire time. I'm so grateful and would work with her on any event!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Allen F

I highly recommend Natalie. She is an exceptional event planner. What’s more, she is person you can count on for bringing integrity, value, joy and inspiration to any event. She has helped my wife and me to organize several major family events including Bar Mitzvah receptions... Read More (2011, 2016) and an upcoming anniversary party. In each instance, Natalie has demonstrated all the qualities one hopes for in an event planner (e.g. gifted listener, calm professional, and an uncanny ability to transform a messy mix of preferences, needs, and budget into a well-crafted, well run event). What distinguishes her from other excellent planners is her commitment to and capacity for routinely creating events that far exceed the expectations of her clients. We first experienced what was possible, when she came to our rescue helping us plan our older son’s Bar Mitzvah in 2011. I’d recently been diagnosed with late stage cancer and was undergoing treatment, my wife’s resilience and energy were fading, and neither of us could envision how we could manage bringing together a large number of young and old family members and friends from around the country. After a few short meetings, Natalie and her team did the rest. The entire event from beginning to end was effortless on our part and flawless in execution by Natalie’s team. Not only did the event go well, Natalie and her team were masterful at creating and maintaining a space where everyone there felt taken care of and called to have an exceptional experience -- the party and event got rave reviews. To this day we still run into friends and family who recall that “amazing Bar Mitzvah” party but we and Natalie also now receives accolades for our younger son’s Bar Mitzvah last March that Natalie planned for us. Natalie is now helping my wife and I plan a very different kind of event to celebrate 30 years together and as usual she is delight to work with. Her work is an incredible value and the results are priceless.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Sam T

Natalie organised an spontaneous ceremony and reception within less than 24 hours while we were vacationing in Quebec. It was a very moving occasion that wouldn't have happened if Natalie hadn't been there to inspire us. Now we have this moment to treasure forever. Thank you... Read More Natalie!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Jess W

I wish I could give out my number to everyone considering Natalie as their wedding planner - I could go on for hours about how absolutely amazing she is. Instead I will try to give you an idea of what makes Natalie stand out and the perfect partner in planning your wedding.... Read More We hired Natalie as a full service planner - we had a venue but she got us through everything else navigated all our vendors and also set up our day after brunch. I chose Natalie over 4 other planners I interviewed because she is a real lovely person. She hasn't gone Hollywood and isn't full of herself. She is a good kind and polite lady and someone I would choose as a friend - something I think is very important in choosing a person you will spend a significant amount of time with and who will be a part of your memories forever! My husband works for the NFL so he was unavailable the entire wedding planning process until the last two months. I am not the type of gal who had been planning their wedding since they were five - I just wanted to marry my husband and had a few vague ideas on how that would work. Natalie stepped into so many hats as needed. She was the voice of reason when I fell too far down a Pinterest hole. She filtered down choices for me to two when it became overwhelming - should would say pick a or b. She understood my "vision" (which btw is not a word I would have ever used prior to my wedding) and would pull me back when I was falling into crazy ideas thrown at me. She also helped "educate" my now husband on the realities of what things cost and helped champion for the things I really wanted (hey, those napkin treatments were a must and my guests loved them!). She had so many contacts for vendors which is so important when you are spending significant sums to pay people you don't know to perform functions on the biggest day of your life. Natalie was responsive by email, text, carrier pigeon whatever works. She had a timeline and kept me on it - she would follow up with gentle prodding reminders and when necessary more forceful prodding reminders. She made a very stressful time fun and manageable. She also could help decide between white, ivory, or beige linens ... And laugh hysterically with you about how ridiculous that is when such a decision drives you to tears. Weddings are crazy and Natalie made ours fun, fabulous, and flawless. Everything was perfect! Well, actually, our cake collapsed and we didn't even know - she fixed it with some flowers and magic powers and we were none the wiser! Who knows what other problems she fixed without me ever having to know!!! As an aside, we had concerns regarding our celebrity guests and Natalie navigated his like a pro. No paparazzi problems no vendors with their iPhones snapping photos, none of that. True class, five stars, just book Natalie and have your fairy tale!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Brandon B

We hired Natalie as our wedding planner and could not have been more thrilled. She went out of her way and above and beyond to make sure our day went flawlessly. She did a fantastic job and was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive to all of our questions both... Read More before and during the wedding. She was there for us every step of the way and we are very grateful for her professional and personable assistance.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Samantha B

I would highly recommend Natalie Sofer to any engaged couples! She is absolutely a pleasure to work with and brought our wedding vision to life! We hired Natalie as our "day of coordinator" and she met with us the month before the big day to check out our venue and get things... Read More sorted out. She took care of organizing all the vendors in the few weeks before the wedding and was accommodating to the large amount of items we made ourselves that needed to be setup. She brought 2 lovely assistants that really were on top of taking care of my groom and I the whole reception and Natalie made us feel so relaxed. From our first phone call, Natalie was readily available for us and kept up timely communication. Overall, Natalie made it so we had nothing to worry about on our wedding day and our venue looked absolutely stunning thanks to Natalie's team. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Natalie was FANTASTIC! She was on top of all the details prior to the wedding and the day of! We didn't have to worry about anything. She was my second set of eyes on everything and provided great advice when I was questioning things. I would highly recommend Natalie to... Read More anyone---she is the BEST!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Swapna P

We hired Natalie for our wedding which we had to plan in about 3 months. We had a complicated intercultural wedding. We had a venue picked out but were bringing in our own caterer, alcohol, DJ, etc. In other words, we had to deal with a venue that was trying to nickel and dime... Read More us for everything we chose outside of their package. There is no way we could have pulled off this wedding without Natalie. Natalie is attentive and cares about her couples. She will try to ensure that you are happy and will always put you first. Most of our guests said that ours was the best wedding they had been to. No, they weren't just being polite. We knew that the day would just zoom by... Nevertheless, we had so much fun!! Natalie's vendor recommendations were superb! The DJ read the crowd very well. The cake was beyond delicious. The flower arrangements were so gorgeous! i can't say enough good things about Natalie. She is a professional who knows how to plan weddings and she enjoys doing them! Natalie is prompt with emails and calls and will work with a variety of vendors- even if she is unfamiliar with them- to give you a great wedding. She is personable, accommodating and she listens. Hire her for your wedding! She will not disappoint :) We had interviewed another planner and from the first impression, we knew that Natalie was the right choice!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Diana D

I genuinely can't say enough good things about Natalie. She came on board the month of my wedding and the difference was immediate. I was at a point where I couldn't imagine how the remaining things to do would ever get done (on time and within the budget), feeling completely... Read More overwhelmed, and Natalie swooped in with an air of extreme competence and seemed to have everything well in hand before the end of our first meeting. Her recommendations were, without exception, completely wonderful. Moreover, I was able to maintain my sanity in the last month of wedding planning, and have a BLAST on the day itself. One of my bridesmaids nicknamed her Marriage Poppins, and she truly is practically perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

I came into this as a tremendous skeptic and am delighted that we hired Natalie on for my daughter's wedding! We worked with Natalie on a "month of" basis. Even though it was not at all a high-end wedding by LA standards and was not a huge wedding (ultimately about 75... Read More guests), the logistical load was significant. Natalie was fabulous - caring, reassuring, detail-oriented, practical, and entirely oriented to our needs. We let her know our budget and she was able and willing to work with us on our own terms. Because she is familiar with pricing for different services and has strong relationships with vendors who deliver quality for a reasonable price (within the context of the wedding world), she was a great resource in managing the budget and in helping us understand how to apportion money among the different expenditures. And because she communicated with vendors on our behalf, drawing on her existing relationships, I felt we got better value for our money than we would have without her assistance. Her vendor recommendations for a florist, bakery, and hair/make-up salon (my daughter and her fiancé had already chosen a venue, photographer and DJ) were spot on! Even more importantly, she was able to take a great deal of stewing and obsessing off our shoulders so that we could enjoy the wedding and the time leading up to it. It was vastly reassuring to know that she was managing and interacting with the venue staff both in advance and during the wedding. There was a graciousness and warmth about the day itself that I simply don't think we could have pulled off by ourselves because there were so many details that had to come together and we have no experience doing events. Thank you Natalie!

Natalie Sofer

I adore working with couples who are creative and passionate, who compliment each other in the planning process, and most importantly, in their partnership. I love to see them be daring and different in planning their wedding because, whatever they want their wedding to be, I can and will make it happen! I was born and raised in London and came to Los Angeles in my early teens. I began my career in events by opening restaurants around the United States. I then developed a passion for creating extraordinary events and galas for the entertainment industry. I Look forward to hearing from you!