Providing Luxury Celebrations & Lifetime Memories

We are committed to making sure your event is designed flawlessly and connects with everything your heart desires. Our clients’ needs and wants are most important to us. With years of professional experience, we are aware of the importance of your wedding is everything as you dreamt it would be.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

Los Angeles, CA (310) 493-7941

Amazing Coordinator!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Starr M

I first met Natalie at a wedding expo in Santa Monica before I realized that I would need a wedding coordinator. She was friendly and easy to talk to and seemed to really know what she was talking about. Once I realized I desperately needed a coordinator I interviewed Natalie... Read More and two others, I quickly found that I did not need to look any further than Natalie Sofer Weddings. My groom and I were having a hard time picking a venue as we had originally wanted to get married in Big Sur but lived in SoCal, Natalie solved our problem with one suggestion. I basically hired Natalie on the spot after reviewing her contract and deciding to go with her venue suggestions. She is someone who actually listens to ideas that the bride has and expands on them to make them a reality. I was not one of those brides who dreamt of her wedding day since the age of 6 so I really had no idea what I wanted or how to execute it. Natalie helped me hone in on a theme and flawlessly create my perfect day. She keeps you on track without being overbearing or annoying. She also knows her vendors and pricing, anytime I needed estimates to send my family she would come up with prices that we actually ended up paying. She was involved in all of our contracts and basically at my beck and call anytime I needed anything. Moreover on the day of she was a rock star, from dealing with last minute contract issues to coordinating a team of 24 vendors Natalie and her assistants did it all. Natalie is organized, classy and works hard she knows what she's doing and doesn't charge an outrageous amount for her services. Honestly some of the coordinators I interviewed wanted 5 times as much for doing the same exact work if not less. For all those brides out there who think they don't need a wedding coordinator (even for the day of) my advice to you is to at least meet with Natalie and then decide if you want to deal with all that stress.

The Great Gatsby Wedding!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Sam S. L

Ashan and I had started our wedding planning back in October 2013 and quickly realized a wedding planning was a good idea! We met Natalie at the Gay wedding show in November last year. We had been to a few venues, spoke with a couple of caterers and photographers and with... Read More this initial process alone we knew we needed the help and guidance of a experienced hand on planner. After interviewing a few planners we chose Natalie as we wanted someone that would not only perform the tasks at hand we but realized the life significance that this person is going to be a part of our life for a long period and wanted someone who would also become a friend and have the interpersonal personal skills in interface with us in busy our lives and, importantly, with our family and friends She was extremely patient, organized and always picked up the phone for me when I called. She put us first in planning all the details of our large Gatsby inspired wedding. She managed over 25 different groups of vendors with easy and grace and the rehearsal night and wedding day were executed exactly as we planned during 8 months that went into creating our Great Gatsby Wedding with 220 guests at a major hotel in Hollywood, California. We wanted it to be authentic to the decade and Natalie went above and beyond the call of duty in making sure every detail was taken seriously and with care with each vendor. She had the foresight to have an all hands on deck production meeting a month prior to the wedding day to go over all the details and the day of time line! She gave us way more than she first promised and was with us every step of the way in planning the wedding experience of our dreams. If you want an planner that makes you feel that you are their only client, is an advocate for what you want and puts your needs first every time, then Natalie is the one. You can count on it. We can count on her so much we have asked her top help produce our Annual Holiday Charity Toy Drive. She is the best! Sam

the best

Reviewed on 9/27/2013

Our wedding was not just one day - but THREE days of events, including a new years eve party, a family luncheon, the wedding itself, a reception with multiple pre-planned speeches, live performances, a slideshow, a surprise dance, belly dancing, followed by a decompression... Read More luncheon on the 3rd day. All of this took place in Santa Barbara over 90 minutes from where I live. Natalie was on top of ALL of it. I ordered special chivari chairs, had an impossible DJ, insisted on hanging lanterns above the wedding site, had 6 different locations where the wedding events took place, plus I hand made every single invitation, table place card, program etc. Natalie was on the ball with every single action item and made sure that we were on schedule with each thing. The wedding went flawlessly due to Natalie's supreme ability to organize and manage people. Not a single thing went wrong, and I seriously didn't worry about any of it - because I had her. Natalie knows how to be a hard ass when she needs to be. And she does it without causing upsets or drama. She is highly trained in communication and knew exactly when to jump in a be stern. Trust me - she knows how to hold her own - and without leaving angry people in her wake. Absolutely. My wedding should have cost over 100k, but instead it was just over 20k. I used her people and everyone told me that it was the best wedding that they had ever been to hands down. Elegant, classy, fun, breathtaking. She is sweet and gentle. She was there to cater to my vision, my dream - not to impose her own. She knew when to step up and take charge so that I could relax and enjoy the most important day of my life thus far. And boy did I! I wish I could do it all again - including the planning. It was so much fun - and her gentleness helped me to tone down the bridezilla. She never judged me, but simply helped to guide me through this crazy process in a calm and peaceful way. I was grateful for her calmness. Weddings can be stressful - especially if you have a highly charged wedding planner on top of a stressed out bride. My experience was the opposite of that because of Natalie's groundedness and ease. It also put my family at ease as well as our guests (saved us on our alcohol bill;)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lacey F

Natalie is awesome! She was referred to me by my bridesmaids. She is very reasonable compared to other quotes. The best thing about Natalie is she is super responsive. I loved chatting with her on facebook IM. My groom and I decided to promote her to our full planner instead... Read More of month of and it is the best decision we made. She put us in high gear and showered us with the attention and support we needed. She came to flower appointment, linen appointment, tent vendor all in the same day. She made sure we had walk throughs and run through and connected all vendors. She made sure everyone had insurance and was very organized. Natalie is now a close friend and I appreciate all. Our wedding really was a dream come true and even better than we could have imagined as our venue had never been tented or had an event that big. This wedding will mean great things for the future of events at our temple. Thanks Natalie and team!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lucille B

I cannot recommend Natalie Sofer enough for any event! She made our daughter's wedding nothing but a pleasure for all of us. She started early with calendars, lists, who does what, etc., and as the wedding date neared, she kept us posted on details. As a result, the wedding... Read More weekend was a source of joy and happiness, knowing everything was in Natalie's capable hands. She made the rehearsal enjoyable, and the wedding day perfect in every way. She also happens to be a lovely woman, which makes a big difference in your comfort level, knowing she cares and wants each guest and wedding party member to have an optimal experience. She seems to know a resource (or many) for all needs, from music to rentals to catering, and helps get the best prices possible....and when you're planning a once in a lifetime event, that is a huge plus. HIRE NATALIE!!! You'll never look back!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Katie L

Our wedding venue, The Hollywood Roosevelt, required a day-of-wedding coordinator and we were overwhelmed with the prospect of how we would even go about finding that person, especially since we were very far in the planning process and didn't need to start from scratch. We... Read More found Natalie's name on a list along with some others and chatted with several on the phone. Natalie was by far the most friendly and thorough-sounding. Throughout the rest of the process she was a gem - she was willing to e-mail or chat on the phone when anything came up, and was flexible in changing things around on the day-of timeline. Not only that, she's a very nice person as well! Natalie and her assistant made our wedding day run smoothly and helped us implement our vision for our special day. I would recommend Natalie to anyone in a heartbeat! She truly made what could have been a horribly stressful day into a calm and smooth one. Even when I started to freak out at various points throughout the day (missing flower girl bouquets and other small wedding stuff), she took care of things calmly and quickly and kept me relaxed the entire time. I'm so grateful and would work with her on any event!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Allen F

I highly recommend Natalie. She is an exceptional event planner. What’s more, she is person you can count on for bringing integrity, value, joy and inspiration to any event. She has helped my wife and me to organize several major family events including Bar Mitzvah receptions... Read More (2011, 2016) and an upcoming anniversary party. In each instance, Natalie has demonstrated all the qualities one hopes for in an event planner (e.g. gifted listener, calm professional, and an uncanny ability to transform a messy mix of preferences, needs, and budget into a well-crafted, well run event). What distinguishes her from other excellent planners is her commitment to and capacity for routinely creating events that far exceed the expectations of her clients. We first experienced what was possible, when she came to our rescue helping us plan our older son’s Bar Mitzvah in 2011. I’d recently been diagnosed with late stage cancer and was undergoing treatment, my wife’s resilience and energy were fading, and neither of us could envision how we could manage bringing together a large number of young and old family members and friends from around the country. After a few short meetings, Natalie and her team did the rest. The entire event from beginning to end was effortless on our part and flawless in execution by Natalie’s team. Not only did the event go well, Natalie and her team were masterful at creating and maintaining a space where everyone there felt taken care of and called to have an exceptional experience -- the party and event got rave reviews. To this day we still run into friends and family who recall that “amazing Bar Mitzvah” party but we and Natalie also now receives accolades for our younger son’s Bar Mitzvah last March that Natalie planned for us. Natalie is now helping my wife and I plan a very different kind of event to celebrate 30 years together and as usual she is delight to work with. Her work is an incredible value and the results are priceless.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Sam T

Natalie organised an spontaneous ceremony and reception within less than 24 hours while we were vacationing in Quebec. It was a very moving occasion that wouldn't have happened if Natalie hadn't been there to inspire us. Now we have this moment to treasure forever. Thank you... Read More Natalie!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Jess W

I wish I could give out my number to everyone considering Natalie as their wedding planner - I could go on for hours about how absolutely amazing she is. Instead I will try to give you an idea of what makes Natalie stand out and the perfect partner in planning your wedding.... Read More We hired Natalie as a full service planner - we had a venue but she got us through everything else navigated all our vendors and also set up our day after brunch. I chose Natalie over 4 other planners I interviewed because she is a real lovely person. She hasn't gone Hollywood and isn't full of herself. She is a good kind and polite lady and someone I would choose as a friend - something I think is very important in choosing a person you will spend a significant amount of time with and who will be a part of your memories forever! My husband works for the NFL so he was unavailable the entire wedding planning process until the last two months. I am not the type of gal who had been planning their wedding since they were five - I just wanted to marry my husband and had a few vague ideas on how that would work. Natalie stepped into so many hats as needed. She was the voice of reason when I fell too far down a Pinterest hole. She filtered down choices for me to two when it became overwhelming - should would say pick a or b. She understood my "vision" (which btw is not a word I would have ever used prior to my wedding) and would pull me back when I was falling into crazy ideas thrown at me. She also helped "educate" my now husband on the realities of what things cost and helped champion for the things I really wanted (hey, those napkin treatments were a must and my guests loved them!). She had so many contacts for vendors which is so important when you are spending significant sums to pay people you don't know to perform functions on the biggest day of your life. Natalie was responsive by email, text, carrier pigeon whatever works. She had a timeline and kept me on it - she would follow up with gentle prodding reminders and when necessary more forceful prodding reminders. She made a very stressful time fun and manageable. She also could help decide between white, ivory, or beige linens ... And laugh hysterically with you about how ridiculous that is when such a decision drives you to tears. Weddings are crazy and Natalie made ours fun, fabulous, and flawless. Everything was perfect! Well, actually, our cake collapsed and we didn't even know - she fixed it with some flowers and magic powers and we were none the wiser! Who knows what other problems she fixed without me ever having to know!!! As an aside, we had concerns regarding our celebrity guests and Natalie navigated his like a pro. No paparazzi problems no vendors with their iPhones snapping photos, none of that. True class, five stars, just book Natalie and have your fairy tale!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Brandon B

We hired Natalie as our wedding planner and could not have been more thrilled. She went out of her way and above and beyond to make sure our day went flawlessly. She did a fantastic job and was a pleasure to work with. She was very responsive to all of our questions both... Read More before and during the wedding. She was there for us every step of the way and we are very grateful for her professional and personable assistance.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Samantha B

I would highly recommend Natalie Sofer to any engaged couples! She is absolutely a pleasure to work with and brought our wedding vision to life! We hired Natalie as our "day of coordinator" and she met with us the month before the big day to check out our venue and get things... Read More sorted out. She took care of organizing all the vendors in the few weeks before the wedding and was accommodating to the large amount of items we made ourselves that needed to be setup. She brought 2 lovely assistants that really were on top of taking care of my groom and I the whole reception and Natalie made us feel so relaxed. From our first phone call, Natalie was readily available for us and kept up timely communication. Overall, Natalie made it so we had nothing to worry about on our wedding day and our venue looked absolutely stunning thanks to Natalie's team. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Natalie was FANTASTIC! She was on top of all the details prior to the wedding and the day of! We didn't have to worry about anything. She was my second set of eyes on everything and provided great advice when I was questioning things. I would highly recommend Natalie to... Read More anyone---she is the BEST!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Swapna P

We hired Natalie for our wedding which we had to plan in about 3 months. We had a complicated intercultural wedding. We had a venue picked out but were bringing in our own caterer, alcohol, DJ, etc. In other words, we had to deal with a venue that was trying to nickel and dime... Read More us for everything we chose outside of their package. There is no way we could have pulled off this wedding without Natalie. Natalie is attentive and cares about her couples. She will try to ensure that you are happy and will always put you first. Most of our guests said that ours was the best wedding they had been to. No, they weren't just being polite. We knew that the day would just zoom by... Nevertheless, we had so much fun!! Natalie's vendor recommendations were superb! The DJ read the crowd very well. The cake was beyond delicious. The flower arrangements were so gorgeous! i can't say enough good things about Natalie. She is a professional who knows how to plan weddings and she enjoys doing them! Natalie is prompt with emails and calls and will work with a variety of vendors- even if she is unfamiliar with them- to give you a great wedding. She is personable, accommodating and she listens. Hire her for your wedding! She will not disappoint :) We had interviewed another planner and from the first impression, we knew that Natalie was the right choice!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Diana D

I genuinely can't say enough good things about Natalie. She came on board the month of my wedding and the difference was immediate. I was at a point where I couldn't imagine how the remaining things to do would ever get done (on time and within the budget), feeling completely... Read More overwhelmed, and Natalie swooped in with an air of extreme competence and seemed to have everything well in hand before the end of our first meeting. Her recommendations were, without exception, completely wonderful. Moreover, I was able to maintain my sanity in the last month of wedding planning, and have a BLAST on the day itself. One of my bridesmaids nicknamed her Marriage Poppins, and she truly is practically perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

I came into this as a tremendous skeptic and am delighted that we hired Natalie on for my daughter's wedding! We worked with Natalie on a "month of" basis. Even though it was not at all a high-end wedding by LA standards and was not a huge wedding (ultimately about 75... Read More guests), the logistical load was significant. Natalie was fabulous - caring, reassuring, detail-oriented, practical, and entirely oriented to our needs. We let her know our budget and she was able and willing to work with us on our own terms. Because she is familiar with pricing for different services and has strong relationships with vendors who deliver quality for a reasonable price (within the context of the wedding world), she was a great resource in managing the budget and in helping us understand how to apportion money among the different expenditures. And because she communicated with vendors on our behalf, drawing on her existing relationships, I felt we got better value for our money than we would have without her assistance. Her vendor recommendations for a florist, bakery, and hair/make-up salon (my daughter and her fiancé had already chosen a venue, photographer and DJ) were spot on! Even more importantly, she was able to take a great deal of stewing and obsessing off our shoulders so that we could enjoy the wedding and the time leading up to it. It was vastly reassuring to know that she was managing and interacting with the venue staff both in advance and during the wedding. There was a graciousness and warmth about the day itself that I simply don't think we could have pulled off by ourselves because there were so many details that had to come together and we have no experience doing events. Thank you Natalie!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Natalie was absolutely great. As a groom (getting married for the first - and only - time), my biggest concern was my betrothed to be as happy and as stress-free on the big day...Natalie could not have done more to facilitate this. She was prompt, organized, knowledgeable, and... Read More offered excellent guidance as we moved through the panning process. Where we weren't able to find our own vendors she made excellent recommendations for us. During the reception, Murphy's law kicked in...we had a sick niece at one of the tables and I managed to step on my bride's bustle - effective de-bustling it - both situations Natalie responded to with alacrity and aplomb. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Joyce R

Natalie and her team are great to work with! They really helped make the planning process easier for us. Natalie made sure to ease vendor management and communication, itinerary coordination, and rehearsal implementation. Worth every penny! But perhaps the most valuable thing... Read More Natalie and her team brings is their ability to be personable, sincere, and supportive at all times. Whether dealing with vendors, or well-meaning family members, having someone ON your side AT your side really makes a difference as the big day draws near. Having Natalie to rely on really eases the pressure so you can enjoy and relish the once in a lifetime moments!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Bernard R

Highly recommended. Natalie was awesome. She never made me feel pressured. Always on our side no matter what we decided. Always stayed positive. She found us the best prices and helped us stay within our budget. I wished we hired her sooner. Tell her what you want and she... Read More will make it happen!! We interviewed about 5 others prior to hiring. I have no regrets and her price is unbeatable. Our venue was at the Hollywood Roosevelt in the Blossom Room.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jasmine S

Natalie is an amazing planner. She helped us with every detail and made sure that our wedding was perfect. She is kind, professional and was always available to answer any questions that we had. She made sure that our wedding was exactly the way we wanted, which was hard... Read More because we come from two different backgrounds and I live out of town. She always remained positive with all of the decisions that we made. She will find ways to make sure that you will have to most amazing wedding with your budget. We are so lucky to have found her. She turned our ideas into a reality. She made sure that we had our fairytale wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My wife and I reached out to Natalie after running across her information from an expo and are soooo happy we decided to hire her as our month of coordinator for our wedding! Natalie was extremely responsive, organized and extremely creative. She ensured that Andrea and I had a... Read More checklist of everything we need to accomplish leading up to our wedding month and once that hit; Natalie took over so we didn’t have to worry about a thing. Our wedding day went smooth with Natalie’s assistance and never once did we have to guess or ask for anything, it’s like everything was magically taking care of (thanks to Natalie and team)! As a same sex couple, Andrea and I wanted to ensure that all of our vendors and partners we hired to make our day special would treat us just like any other loving couple and Natalie sure did that! Plus she had experience working with other same sex couples which we found to be super helpful and comforting. If you are planning on getting married and want to make sure you have the best day of your life without worrying about anything, hire Natalie! We highly recommend her as you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Natalie Sofer is a true gem. My fiancee and I had initially hired a very expensive 'celebrity wedding planner' to plan our wedding. Don't be fooled, just because a planner is ultra expensive, does not mean you will get a competent, caring individual! 3 weeks prior to my... Read More wedding our 'big name' event planner had us far behind schedule. 11 days before our wedding he brought us a proposals from his vendors for our decor that was the price of an exotic sports car! I desperately searches to hire a new planner. In comes Natalie. She listened carefully to my situation and immediately got to work on putting me in touch with new caring, attentive vendors. She picked up the slack where the other guy was failing. In eleven days Natalie put together the wedding of my dreams at a price we felt comfortable with. Natalie's vendors & contacts proved to be absolutely invaluable! She introduced us to vendors that were talented and professional. Natalie's vendors are significantly more caring than other vendors, just as skillful and one third the cost! Natalie is not only a proficient professional, she truly cared about my event. She is so meticulous, methodical and organized. Natalie also has a very special, priceless quality. She is calm and collected along with her on point proficiency. Whenever I had a concern or worry her unflustered demeanor was of nonjudgemental acknowledgment and then quick response. She possesses a trait that just helped me feel tranquil during this (at some points for me) chaotic process. She brought to my attention the details that makes your big day special to you. She tends to your wedding as Not just another event but a Very Special Event. Natalie will pay great attention to what is significant or meaningful to you and your fiancée. And with that knowledge she will creat your wedding event that you, your family and friends will experience seamlessly with your unique fingerprint on the day.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Amazing! I attended a dear friends wedding this past month and it was flawless all on account of Natalie! She made sure everything was executed perfectly and best of all took all the worry away from the bride. I highly recommend her and will defiantly be calling upon her for my... Read More future wedding...hint hint to the bf :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kristin H

a HUGE thank you to Natalie Sofer, who was our amazing "Month Of" wedding coordinator for our big day this past weekend at Carondelet House, downtown Los Angeles. She was so on top of her game, kept every detail in order, and allowed me to enjoy the day without stress. I... Read More cannot thank her enough for her professionalism and her hard work. I recommend her highly.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Juan Carlos D

Natalie, One word "CLASSIC and Elegant", We have received only good comments from all our guests about how beautiful and classic our wedding was. You definitely delivered and kept us on our toes from the beginning to end. May you continue helping other new couples create their... Read More dream wedding. From both of us, much love and appreciation.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Darryl A

Could NOT have done this without her! After spending a couple months without finding anything other than the venue, we knew we needed help. Natalie was the constant nip at the heels to keep us on track and we loved our wedding.

Natalie Sofer

I adore working with couples who are creative and passionate, who compliment each other in the planning process, and most importantly, in their partnership. I love to see them be daring and different in planning their wedding because, whatever they want their wedding to be, I can and will make it happen! I was born and raised in London and came to Los Angeles in my early teens. I began my career in events by opening restaurants around the United States. I then developed a passion for creating extraordinary events and galas for the entertainment industry. I Look forward to hearing from you!