Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Houston, TX Houston & Galveston (832) 425-1795

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Paige K

Nate and Alex are so wonderful!! We loved working with them so much. We shot our engagements, bridals, wedding, and photo booth with them. They made us feel comfortable and helped give ideas, and they always took our ideas and made them reality. The best money we spent on our... Read More wedding was with Nate and Alex,hands down.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Alyssa F

Nate and Alex were awesome! We love all of our pictures and they made the process fun!! They have lots of great print options! They did a great job of making our pictures look real instead of staged!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Natalie H

Nate and Alex were awesome! They were genuinely excited about our day and making it special, which is SO important to have in a photographer! They were able to capture some specific shots I wanted and also get so many beautiful candid moments I might not have had otherwise. My... Read More favorite thing about their style is that they won't over edit the photos, so the photos are beautiful and realistic.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Sarah K

Nate and Alex did an amazing job capturing our wedding. They were in the center of the action the entire day and got a wide variety of shots so we will always remember the finer details of our day. They're very responsive, collaborative, and definitely exceeded our expectations.... Read More We can't recommend them enough--thank you Nate & Alex!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Hannah L

Nate and Alex are amazing! They were such a pleasure to work with- very responsive in communication, flexible in scheduling, and so so kind! Also-their work is absolutely gorgeous!!! Everyone has been SO impressed with our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. I DEFINITELY... Read More recommend using their photobooth also. Our guest absolutely LOVED it and the photos were so beautiful that some people thought they were our actual wedding photos!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Monica R

Nate and Alex are AMAZING. We are so happy with the finished product and couldn't have asked for better photographers. They are so easy to work with and they really helped to make our day that much more special. :)

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Veronica M

There are not enough words, stars, and exclamation points to express how extremely thrilled and beyond satisfied we are with having the incredible art and skills of Nate and Alex to show in our priceless wedding pictures. We did a lot of research on the front end. From the... Read More beginning, we were drawn to the fact Alex and Nate are a husband and wife team and also sensitive/understanding to religious ceremonies. Not just that but they had the professionalism and portfolio of a more “corporate” photography company but they were so personable and approachable that it felt like we hired friends. They were the only photographers we met with in person because honestly, they had everything we were looking for (and more). On the ride home, we were both ready to sign the contract. One thing that I absolutely had to have was a photo booth. I wanted one that have the ability to print out pictures that guests could take home. I even went out of my way to specifically look this option up when looking at photographers. After having had such a fantastic first meeting with Nate and Alex, I figured I would give in and just see what would happen. Well, it was the biggest payoff of all my wedding planning “compromises”. It turned out to be such a hit!!! I didn’t know until a few days before the wedding what the exact set up would be. Nate had a screen where the pictures would be displayed almost instantaneously high up so all wedding guests could see. The best part of all this??? The quality of the photos…WOWOWOWOW!!! Everyone looked like flawless movie stars. None of the pictures were blurry from movement at all. Those that weren’t dancing said the photos was the best feature they had ever seen at a wedding. We also got a link to the photo booth pictures not even 3 days after. We were bombarded with messages on our honeymoon with how incredibly awesome the pictures were. Lastly, the attention to detail on their behalf is phenomenal. How many photographers would invite you into their home, provide wine and treats and ask for your favorite songs so as to provide the perfect environment for you and your husband (and only you two, they stepped away) to look at all of your wedding photos for the first time. As we left, we were gifted with the most beautiful flash drive (you have to see it for yourself) that had every single picture we had taken. From first engagement picture to last wedding picture and all in between. From our scheduling engagement session to the big day, Nate and Alex were a perfect mix of approachability and reassurance all while letting us have creative freedom and enhancing what we had in mind, without being pushy. The wedding pictures were the number one most important thing to me, even more so than my dress. I can honestly say Nate and Alex exceeded my high expectations of our wedding pictures. They were one of the few things I did not have to stress over from start to finish. I have the fortunate problem of not being able to figure out which ones I want to order and display. I know that these pictures will be displayed in so many homes, so many places and for some many years. Without a doubt, the best wedding gift we received were Nate and Alex’s beautiful, timeless photographs.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Megan L

We loved working with Nate and Alex! From our engagement session to the wedding, everything was perfect. The photo station at the reception was a big hit!! Everyone had so much fun taking pictures. They provide all the props, as well. And, we loved being able to see all the... Read More pictures on display on a big screen. The pictures are up on their website for the guests to access right away. It was such an excellent addition to our reception!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Jaime C

Amazing!!! That is what everyone said about my wedding photos!!! Nate and Alex were absolutely wonderful to work with. They did our engagement and wedding photos. I opted out on the bridal session because I wanted to be completely surprised on my wedding day. Nate and Alex... Read More suggested that I could still have my bridal portraits done on my wedding day. We only needed a few minutes and they shot everything I wanted. My wedding photos are spectacular and they really captured every wonderful moment. The photo booth station was a huge hit as well!!! So much fun!!! Nate was very creative with our engagement photos as well!!! They have a customer for life with us!!!! They were professional, punctual, fun and enthusiastic!!! I can't say enough great things!! Thank you Nate and Alex!!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Becca A

Working with Nate and Alex for our engagement, bridal, and wedding photography was the best decision we could have made! From start to finish, this dynamic duo does not disappoint. They are are thorough, detailed, professional, prompt, kind, and caring. They truly care about... Read More their clients and capturing all the right moments. Nate Messarra Photography is fantastic and I would HIGHLY recommend!

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Danielle H

No words can describe how talented Alex and Nate are. They are crazy, creative, fun enthusiastic, professional and oh so passionate. They captured all the emotions of the big day, that made it so memorable. Family and friends who weren't necessarily present at the ceremony or... Read More reception felt and relived those emotions by only looking at the wonderful wedding album. I can't thank enough Alex and Nate for what they offered us. If you're looking for a wedding photographer that will make your big day eternal, please do choose them. They are simply the BEST!

AMAZING TEAM!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 sara g

Nate and Alex are the most fun and wonderful husband and wife team. They have a beautiful and amazingly artistic eye and were truly a pleasure to work with!! My mom and brother are both artists, so choosing a photographer that met their approval was a serious task! Additionally,... Read More neither my husband or I are particularly comfortable in front of the camera, yet they were able to get us to relax and capture some truly wonderful pics... and they even were patient in working with our 2 LARGE and crazy dogs for our engagement session. Nate worked with us to design a package that was perfect for our needs, and Alex was wonderful in helping design our albums. They respond very promptly to any inquiries, keep you posted throughout the process, and while very personable, remain extremely professional. We are beyond thrilled with the photos from our special day and will treasure them for years to come!!

Loved them and would recommend to all

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Katie W

We used Nate Messara photography for both our engagement photos and wedding photos and could not have been more pleased. We really appreciated that Nate and Alex took the time to meet with us before hand to get to know our personalities. This helped us feel more comfortable with... Read More them and I think helped them to really capture our day for us. All the photos were high quality. I truly feel like the photos captured the experience and events of the day. We loved them so much and I would recommend this photographer to everyone I know.

He is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

We are SO very pleased with our wedding photos! Nate did such a fabulous job capturing the beauty and joy of the occasion!! He worked with efficiency and professionalism while, at the same time, being extraordinarily personable and caring. He is a true artist with great vision... Read More and ability to make a split second decision and get the shot. He is, without a doubt, on his way to becoming one of the most in-demand Houston photographers within a very short time! We are so glad that he covered our son's wedding. We will have these beautiful photos for a lifetime!

Capturing the best of my life, amazing!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

Nate Messarra Photography has been the best decision I've made when planning my June 27, 2015 wedding. Everything I requested was captured and not to mentioned the quality of the pictures are beyond beautiful! The photobooth was a success in my wedding! Every single guest in my... Read More wedding mentioned how much fun they had and how much they loved the pictures.Many of my guest ended up purchasing their photos from the photobooth and used them as their family picture due to the amazing quality. Nate and Alex are such a great team and make you feel so comfortable when working with them. I recommend Nate Messarra Photography to anyone who is looking for beautiful, amazing quality, and breathtaking photography. I definitely smiled writing through this whole review thinking of how perfect everything turned out. My heart is filled with gratitude and happiness as I look back at my photos. Thank you Nate and Alex for capturing all my special moments with Richard, you two are amazing!

Fabulous Husband and Wife Team

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Vasti C

Nate and Alex Messarra are some of the most helpful and kind people we've ever met not to mention talented and very efficient photographers. From helping me put on my dress to keeping great flow during family photos, they do not shy away from hard work. Their photos captures... Read More some of the most beautiful memories I will ever have. I trust them with these memories. I trust their eye. You should too. Look no further for your wedding photography needs.

Incredible Quality and Experience

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Nicole K

We were thrilled with our entire experience with Nate and Alex. We used them for engagements, bridals, day of and photo booth. All of the pictures turned out amazing. On the day of, they were able to capture everything we wanted without being intrusive to the flow of the day... Read More which was very important to us. We got all of the standard family and bridal party photos, as well as lots of candid photos that really capture the spirit of the day for us. They were creative and also let us have as much input as we wanted. And they also worked really well with our other vendors like videographer and planner. The communication with them afterwards was easy as well. Our package included an album for us and our parents, ensuring the photos aren't trapped on our computer without being seen. The album they laid out was beautiful and they use a great quality vendor to print. We highly recommend working with Nate and Alex!

Best decision we made (other than saying "yes")

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Natalie K

Choosing Nate Messarra Photography as our photographers was the best decision we could have made. The married team were absolutely fabulous to work with and took amazing photos for our engagements, bridals, and wedding. We loved the natural feel of their photos and the quality... Read More is perfect. I also highly suggest using their Photobooth Station! Our guests LOVED this aspect of our reception and I am so glad we chose the package that included it. We could not have chosen a more professional, kind, talented, and fun photography team for our special day.

Talented, Professional, and Fantastic to work with!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Ginny S

Nate and Alex were our wedding photographers and truly were a joy to work with from beginning to end. The pictures were beautiful. A look, a laugh, a tear, a kiss, a private moment, a dance - all of it was there and better than we could've imagined. Also, excellent editing... Read More and I love that they provided a black and white copy of each picture along with the color. The teamwork, good humor, and professionalism exhibited throughout the process by this husband and wife photography duo is invaluable and added to our experience of the day. We highly recommend them for all aspects of your event!

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Wendy P

Alex and Nate were great! Very professional and both great photographers. Highly recommend.

Can't Go Wrong W/Messarra Photography!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Erin M

Nate and Alex Messarra make a fantastic photography team! They are nice, polite, inspiring, and professional, but one of the things that stick out most often when my wife and I reminisce about our wedding we always mention how amazed we are at their invisibility. They... Read More captured so many fantastic shots and we never noticed that they were there which is a great compliment. True professionals! I can't recommend Messarra photography enough as I have nothing but good things to say and have zero criticism. We loved it! Ray

Can't Say Enough Good Things

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Hailey M

Hi there! We booked Nate and Alex for our August 2014 wedding and cannot say enough good things about the two of them and the service we received! The guests at my wedding were OBSESSED with the photo booth and continued to rave about how fun it was for weeks (they are still... Read More talking about it in September!). Nate and Alex captured every.single.moment of our wedding. I mean, I don't think I ever saw them take a break! I loved that they caught pictures of my husband and I throughout the night and our guests as well! I also booked my engagement photos through them and it was such an amazing experience. They were so fun to shoot with, they gave me plenty of direction, and got a ton of photos. They were flexible with ideas and also were prepared with a ton of ideas and poses; which was great for me because I had no idea what I wanted! Thank you, thank you, thank you Nate and Alex!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Victoria G

Nate and Alex did an absolutely amazing job on my bridal portraits and wedding photos. I could not be happier with the way they came out. They captured every special moment from every angle. Not only were our personalities brought out in the photos, but also the personalities of... Read More our family and friends along with the rustic feel of our wedding. Nate and Alex are both very sweet and easy to work with. Working with them, I knew I could relax and have one less thing to worry about for my wedding day. Highly Recommended!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Katie R

Nate and Alex were so much fun to work with!! We had an engagement session, bridal session and wedding photos that were all absolutely amazing!! Nate and Alex were so helpful throughout the whole process and always responded to phone calls and emails very quickly. They were sure... Read More to get all of the pictures we wanted and had some awesome ideas that we loved!! Every moment of our wedding was captured and looking through the pictures allowed us to relive the entire day over again!!! We were lucky to have Nate and Alex capture all of our memories and look forward to hopefully working with them again in the future!!!! Also, check out the photobooth!! It was a BIG hit at our reception and we loved having pictures of all of our wedding guests!!! So much fun and totally worth it!!!

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014

Nate is awesome! We loved our pictures. All of our friends and family thought they were beautiful as well.