Wedding

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

487 Court St., Brooklyn, NY (718) 237-3727

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Christina W

We booked Naturally Delicious almost two years before our wedding after meeting with them and loving both their food and what they stood for. Absolutely delicious, fresh, locally grown ingredients...top notch quality. Pricey, but worth it for what you get in the contract. They... Read More offer day-of coordination services as part of your contract, which was a huge help since our venue requires one. We hit a couple bumps along the way as the company experienced some turnover - this resulted in us changing planners a few times, which did get frustrating. We started working with Lizzy in March or April for our August wedding, though, and she was there for us every step of the way. I am SO impressed with how patient she was with me as I asked 100,000 questions and clarified details 47 more times than necessary (slight control freak?). She made us feel confident that everything was handled, and made us feel great about our decision to work with ND. In the end the wedding was flawless. People loved the food/drinks/service, Lizzy executed our design vision perfectly, and we felt more than taken care of. Our "bride and groom" waiter, Aki (SP?), took care of us that night - fed us, gave us drinks, packed extra food for us, packed up our personal items at the end of the night...a dream. Thank you for a fantastic wedding!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Jeremy B

My wedding was simply the best day of my life. Every detail, from the particular processional my wife had in mind, to the food, the drinks, the reception layout, the florals, the music, just everything was perfect and so much of that is due to Naturally Delicious and their... Read More coordination. They helped us arrange every step of the wedding – our day-of-coordinator was Lizzy and she did a fantastic job, we can't sing her praises enough. She was patient with our more tightly wound family members and always put our minds at ease. When we would start to get worried about some detail all we had to do was call Lizzy and find out she was already on top of it and had solutions ready to go. Apart from the organizing, the food and drinks at our wedding were absolutely delicious. So many guests have complemented us since saying it was the best wedding food they've ever had.

Delicious is right!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Liza B

Naturally Delicious provided a creative, delicious meal for our wedding. They listened to our ideas & were able to incorporate them. They were VERY organized & helped to keep us on schedule with making decisions. Their service during the wedding was great - attentive but not... Read More overbearing. Only negative was that one of their bartenders was a bit rude to one of our guests & to the bride at one point in the evening.

Organized, Talented, Delicious

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Lesley H

We wanted to have a flexible cocktail party vibe to our reception - no interest in seating charts or plated dinners - and Naturally Delicious was the only caterer we spoke to who seemed genuinely happy to make our vision come to life. The food was creative, yummy, and there... Read More was so much of it! Their cocktail party menu includes lot of options and styles. I'm a vegetarian, but most of our guests eat meat, and there were tons of great options for everyone. We worked with Shannon who also served as our day-of coordinator. She was awesome and happily jumped in to help out where ever needed. She even stage managed our procession when an injured family member couldn't do it. Additionally, all of the catering staff were super friendly and attentive. Just a genuinely awesome experience.

A great choice!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Alison W

I am so glad that we chose Naturally Delicious for our wedding. They provided top-notch food as well as heaps of help all throughout the planning process. When we were choosing our caterer, I was expecting them to provide food and perhaps rentals, but Naturally Delicious is... Read More an all-around wedding coordinator. We had a single point-person, Shannon, who took all of our wedding ideas and plans (no matter how quirkly or challenging) and made them happen. When we told her our plans for the decorations, activities, schedule, and other details, Shannon never discouraged us and she executed our ideas to perfection. She coordinated our rentals, decorations, alcohol, and schedule and was like our own personal Jennifer Lopez on the day of. On our wedding day, from the moment we arrived at the venue, we felt absolutely taken care of and worry-free. Shannon and the staff kept us on schedule without being pushy, were extremely friendly and helpful, and even organized all of our personal decorations at the end of the day for our parents to take back to our apartment. Many guests commented on how great the food was and how friendly the waitstaff and bartenders were. Naturally Delicious provided top-notch food, above-and-beyond coordination, excellent organization and super helpful staff. We couldn't have asked for more!

These guys are great.

Reviewed on 11/18/2011 Julie L

I love love love Naturally Delicious. From start to finish these guys were wonderful. They are the only catering company that my venue (Brooklyn Historical Society) uses and I am so glad. The food was wonderful, the staff was helpful and really on top of things. Glasses and... Read More plates were always full, and they were efficient about clearing away empties. They were also great on set up and breakdown. Organizationally they were a big help to me too, and really good about making sure you got the most bag for your buck. These guys are the best and I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the NYC area.

Delicious is Right!

Reviewed on 8/27/2010 Janah B

The food is excellent, the service was great and the planning was easy. Everything is well-planned and organized and they take you through each step. You have your own event planner to manage your event, who you can contact about the smallest details and who will get back to... Read More you so fast. They owner can be a bit abrasive - she's definitely a strong business owner, but she knows what she's doing, even if she isn't the easiest to work with.