One-on-one attention you deserve...

Nature's Design is a studio florist specializing in weddings, exclusive parties, and corporate events. We have 12 years experience in the floral design business, serving clients in the greater Boston area and throughout New England. We offer unique and customized designs, making freshness a priority

Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

North Andover, MA Serving Boston/Greater Boston (781) 640-9230

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Megan S

I really enjoyed working with Elizabeth. I did not know much about flowers or what I wanted. Elizabeth is extremely talented and offered great suggestions that we loved! I was even able to come to her studio to look at a sample of my bouquet. She was very pleasant and easy to... Read More communicate with. I definitely recommend Nature’s Design!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Nicole M

Elizabeth was wonderful! I had an all white theme and she was able to add some small details that really made things pop! She was helpful, creative and very receptive to all my ideas, and kept me at budget!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Maureen M

Nature's Design was our florist for our gorgeous wedding! We were so happy with our flowers!!! Elizabeth and Lauren were amazing from the start. They helped us make the best choices for our flowers keeping in mind our vision. The end result was better than we could of... Read More imagined. Honestly, it was the more beautiful wedding I've ever seen. We would highly recommend Nature's Design!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kathy W

Nature's Design and Elizabeth were incredible! I would highly recommend them. Quality work, easy to work with, great design instinct and knowledge of what works and what doesn't. Experience, Quality and Integrity I think sums it up!

2017-02-18T08:22:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved working with both of you. Can't believe it is almost a year now! Congratulations on your marriage!!! Thanks so much for working with Nature's Design

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Molly L

I had an excellent experience with Elizabeth. I was really worried about flowers since it really takes the right kind of artistry to put together beautiful bouquets. After my first conversation with her, she really understood my style. I felt confident after that. She worked... Read More within my budget and pulled off everything I wanted. The end result was gorgeous.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Samantha D

I sincerely enjoyed every step of the process of working with Elizabeth from Nature's Design! She provided the bridesmaid bouquets, groomsmen boutonnieres, cocktail table centerpieces, and several other items for my wedding recently. The best part is working with Elizabeth... Read More herself - she is kind, patient, and remarkably creative. I had general ideas but wasn't sure how to show my ideas through the floral arrangements. Elizabeth guided me with her artistic vision and it all came out perfect. I could not be happier with my decision to work with Nature's Design, a small florist instead of one of those bigger options who don't personalize things as much. I highly, HIGHLY recommend using Nature's Design for your Boston area wedding!

Nature's Design does absolutely GORGEOUS work!

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Kimberly G

I worked with Elizabeth at Nature's Design for my wedding flowers, and she did a *fantastic* job. I met with a couple other florists before Elizabeth, and I knew 5 minutes into our initial consultation that I wanted to hire her. She did a wonderful job of listening to what I... Read More wanted (and what I didn't want), sketching out what each arrangement might look like, showing me examples, etc.; I found her extremely patient and not at all pushy about her vision, as the other florists had been. Elizabeth also didn't try to convince me that I needed things I didn't need. In the end, her quote came as FAR less than other vendors proposing similar quantities/designs... and, frankly, the work I'd seen by her was so much more beautiful and creative, so it was an easy decision. Elizabeth's designs are very fresh and modern with different textures... and the colors were positively vibrant. I didn't see Elizabeth on the wedding day (as it's a very busy time for the bride!), but when I laid eyes on the bouquets and her set-up in the reception room, I was floored. It was gorgeous, and so much better than I expected. (That said, I started with very high expectations, so this was quite an accomplishment.) I thought she executed my vision perfectly--if not better than what I had originally imagined--and I received TONS of compliments from guests on the flowers. My whole experience with Nature's Design, from beginning to end, was wonderful--great communication, great price, great execution. I can't recommend Elizabeth and her team at Nature's Design more highly to brides in search of a great florist.

Wonderful Flowers!

Reviewed on 7/05/2014 Tori P

Flowers were very important for my wedding but I didn't want to spend an insane amount of money. I talked to probably 10 local florists and got a lot of quotes but went with Elizabeth because she was honest, detailed, and reasonably priced. She worked with my crazy schedule and... Read More long distance planning wonderfully. What Elizabeth delivered was perfect! Every bouquet, centerpiece and other flower touch was just beautiful. I would definitely recommend using this company for flowers

Wedding/Event Flowers!

Reviewed on 5/25/2014 les g

Elizabeth and Lauren (Nature's Design) are extremely creative, easy to work with,and are totally focused on making their client happy. Our vision for the wedding reception (in addition to ceremony and cocktail hour) was "elegant, but informal." They understood what we had in... Read More mind and came up with flowers and color combinations that worked beautifully. Although we live in the Boston area -- the wedding was in New Hampshire. Right from the start, Elizabeth suggested she and Lauren go up and look at the venue -- so they would be familiar with the spaces. Once they saw it, they decided the "Reception Great Room" should have a combination of both tall and short table centerpieces and came up with gorgeous designs. The bridal and bridesmaid's bouquets, as well as the floral arrangements for the ceremony and cocktail hour areas were equally as beautiful -- and all reflected our tastes and ideas. They really set the perfect stage for the wedding. I would recommend them highly and look forward to having a reason to use them again.

Exceptional Florist

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Catherine S

Elizabeth and Lauren were absolutely wonderful to work with. The are exceedingly creative and flexible. From our first meeting with Elizabeth to our daughter's wedding, every request was met. Our expectations were exceeded, and there was a great sensitivity to kept within our... Read More budget. The bridal bouquets, groomsmen boutonnieres, centerpieces, and chuppah flowers were exquisite. Elizabeth and Lauren provided exceptional service and did all the little extras that made for a truly wonderful event. Any bride will be lucky to have this team working with her!

Best Florist in Boston

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Caitlin M

Nature's Design is the real deal. I struggled with florists because of my lack of flower knowledge and the outrageous quotes I was given. The women at Nature's Design made me feel comfortable and quickly understood and executed my vision. My idea of a great wedding vendor is... Read More someone who is not only good at their trade but someone who makes you feel at ease. Nature's Design did just that, there was no worry that my flower arrangements and personal flowers would be beautiful and on time! The quality and size of the arrangements was amazing and affordable. I would recommend Nature's Design to any of my friends and family in the future! Thank you Nature's Design for making my day beautiful and memorable!!

Great job

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Darla K

The florist did all that we asked (not easy, since we wanted something a bit unusual), took the initiative to add a bit to the bridesmaids' bouquets which as previously planned were otherwise too plain, and even threw in a free hair-flower consultation meeting and provided me... Read More with lovely spray roses for my hair free of charge.

So great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Jessica V

Nature's Design was wonderful to work with, from our first meeting all the way until the wedding. An issue came up where the design we had in mind didn't look good. Elizabeth and her team reconstructed the centerpieces using the same materials and it came out more beautiful than... Read More I even imagined! Highly recommend Nature's Design :)

Gorgeous flowers and flexible pricing

Reviewed on 8/27/2010 Erin L

My experience with Nature's Design was very positive. We had a limited budget for our flowers and were worried we would have to restrict ourselves to keep our prices down for our arrangements, but Elizabeth worked with me to find just what we wanted at a very reasonable prices.... Read More She also suggested ways to make our flowers work for both the ceremony and the reception. The flowers were delivered to three locations, all on time and perfectly arranged. All of the flowers were fresh and lasted throughout the night. I was so pleased with how they turned out - I highly recommend this vendor!

Elizabeth Thurber

I've been in the florist industry for 18 years and love it! I'm a studio florist, which allows me to give my clients that one on one attention. My head designer Lauren and I have been working together for ten years. We love our work and really care about our clients.