Nature's Grace Photography

Iowa City, IA and surrounding areas

Capturing Light, Love, Happy, Heart.

I am a Midwest Wedding Photographer inspired to capture the natural essence of couples's stories together. A free Engagement Session, Digital download (or USB), slideshow & link to a professional print are included (No print charge). Please take a moment to visit my site and connect with me!

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

West Branch, IA Iowa City, IA and surrounding areas (319) 631-4984

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Allie S

We had the absolute best experience with Nature's Grace Photography! Erin was such a pleasure to work with, and was so sincere through the entire process about capturing our day-from start to finish. She helped us feel so comfortable during our Engagement session, which made... Read More the big day even more enjoyable! She even met with us prior to the wedding to ensure that we didn't miss a moment or family photo on that day. She and her team are so organized- and we are SO happy with all of our photos! Most importantly though, I had a blast getting to know her and will most definitely be utilizing her services again in the future. I would highly recommend Nature's Grace Photography- we couldn't have asked for a better experience!

2016-10-26T09:02:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you Allie! I agree wholeheartedly about working with you- I was so lucky to get the chance to do so! Thank you for this awesome review! :) Erin

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Ali R

Natures Grace is AMAZING! Erin is so easy to work with, she is detail oriented, organized, and so talented. She helped me with my timeline and made the day flow so smoothly. I went with the all day coverage and the extra photo albums. I'm so happy with how my photos turned out.... Read More I highly recommend Natures Grace Photography to every bride!

2016-10-20T15:56:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Ali! It was fantastic working with you as well!! :)

The absolute perfect choice to document my engagement and wedding!!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2015 Jennifer N

Erin at Nature's Grace Photography is hands down, the best photographer out there. She is so personable, and really takes the time to get to know her couples, to make sure that they are getting exactly what they want. She is also super flexible, and willing to roll with... Read More anything that comes your way. I don't know about anyone else, but if you're not in front of a camera often, being photographed can be kind of awkward. From the minute you meet Erin, and she gets behind that camera, all of that awkwardness goes away, and you will immediately feel comfortable. I am so happy that we chose Nature's Grace to document our engagement and special day. Our pictures turned out better than we could have ever expected. All of those reasons are why Erin at Nature's Grace will be our family's photographer for year's to come. Thank you so much, Erin!! You rock :)

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Mikayla S

We absolutely loved everything about having Erin be our photographer! She really took the time to get to know us as a couple and tried to shoot pictures that fit our personality. She was the first vendor to help us create a timeline and was available for all wedding questions... Read More and help. Our pictures turned out amazing. Everyone loves them. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Laura T

Erin is amazing! She is great to work with and takes the best pictures. It was raining on my wedding day and before I even talked to her she had a different plan and had already okayed it with the place to take pictures there. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Best Photographer Around!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Paige J

We chose Nature's Grace Photography after I met Erin at a bridal expo and felt immediately comfortable with her and knew I could trust her with one of the most important pieces of my wedding. Erin never failed to live up to my expectations and was so easy to work with! After our... Read More videographer did not show up to the reception, she even offered to tape our first dance at no additional charge. What a life saver! We love our pictures. To prove this, we have recommended her multiple times and will continue to do so.

Fantastic Investment

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 April Jo L

Erin is a delight to work with--very fun and flexible, and she loves to ask questions to get a better understanding of who the couple is. We just had our engagement session and even the unedited pictures look fantastic. She's invested in top of the line equipment and has a... Read More good eye so our shots look great. I'm excited to see the finished results and look forward to working with her during our wedding day!

Laid back and fun!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

Erin did our engagement and wedding pictures and was absolutely phenomenal. She was so laid back and I never once felt rushed. She had so many great pictures that really took you through the day and all the fun, laughing, messing around of the guests and bridal party. Details I... Read More missed until I looked through the pictures. She was very in tune to how people were feeling and making them comfortable, amazing with the ring bearer!! I cannot recommend her enough, though I think her work speaks for itself!!

Amazing photographer

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Carrie M

When selecting a photographer for our wedding, my fiancé and I were nervous. We knew it was important to us to have someone who was down to earth, organized and professional. We also knew that neither of us or our families loves having our pictures taken- so someone who we were... Read More naturally comfortable with was key. Erin and her assistant were amazing. From our engagement pictures to the day of the wedding, she was professional yet so flexible and reassuring. I am more than happy to recommend Erin to anyone who is looking for a photographer. She has a great ability to tell your story through her photos.

2014-09-25T19:29:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you Carrie! It was awesome to work with you guys! You were so easy going and fun! Hope you are enjoying your fall!! :) -Erin

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Katelyn

When we first met Erin, we knew she was the right choice for us. She extremely nice, professional, and her prices are reasonable. She gets back to you with your photos in a timely manner and everything is beautifully packaged! She made us feel at ease about the entire wedding... Read More photography experience. Erin first did our engagement photos and it was a wonderful chance for her to get to know us as a couple. Then for our wedding she really went above and beyond to make our day special. She kept a smile on her face even though it was a very hot day, and she was so sweet to all our family and friends! Above all, we couldn’t be happier with the way our photos turned out. They are beautiful and we will cherish them forever. I would highly recommend hiring Erin for your wedding!

2014-09-25T19:30:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katelyn!:) It was great to work with you guys too!! You handled the heat with such class! Hope you are enjoying fall!! :) -Erin

Love Nature's Grace!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Ashley N

We just got married this past weekend and had a few ups and downs with weather, dress malfunctions, etc. Erin made the whole thing so much easier by staying calm and making me and my husband laugh. Our family and friends were so impressed with her professionalism and how... Read More comfortable she made them feel! We did the engagement plus package and enjoyed every minute ~ that's coming straight from the guy who has always dreaded pictures! Thank you so much Erin for making our day memorable. We would definitely use Nature's Grace in the future for whatever special moments life bring us!

2014-09-25T19:31:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this awesome review! It was great to work with you guys too!! :)

AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/18/2014 Karen B

I booked Erin without ever meeting her. I found her on the internet and read some reviews..and let me tell you, those reviews were true. She is the sweetest, most helpful, and talented photographer I have ever met. She was affordable and worth every penny and more! I wish I... Read More loved closer to the Iowa City Area so she could take all my pictures!

2014-09-22T15:00:10 Response from the vendor

Karen!! I adore you! You were so so awesome to work with! Thanks for having trust in me and going with it! You are great! :) Erin

AMAZING job!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2014 Malissa O

We had our engagement photos taken in late fall and our wedding photos taken in early May. Erin did such a wonderful job. She was thorough, patient, helpful, and accommodating! She and her assistants drove five hours one way to do our photos and they never once complained. She... Read More helped me organize an itenirary for the wedding day and her two assistants ran their butts off making sure everything was perfect for us! A photographer plays a pretty large role in the wedding day- it was so nice to have someone who wasn't pushy or rushed yet kept everything running smoothly. She was worth every penny and I'd definitely hire her again!!

Erin is an amazing photographer and VERY professional!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Erin H

Erin from Nature's Grace Photography did an amazing job on our photo's, both engagement and wedding. She made us feel so relaxed and comfortable, which is HUGE because my husband is not a fan of taking photos! She has lots of creative and fun ideas and was also open to ANY... Read More suggestions I had. She was so professional which was a breath of fresh air after dealing with so many photographers who are not professional and are in a much higher price point on top of it. She was always great with communicating what to expect, when to expect it and answering any and all of the questions I had. She also was great about just checking in to see how things were going. She was up front with all costs so we knew exactly what to expect. I first saw Erin in action at a friends wedding and we were really impressed by her photos, since Erin did our wedding I recommend her to everyone I hear of that gets engaged! She is a fantastic person and I really have nothing but good things to say about her! I would highly recommend Nature's Grace Photography to potential brides and I look forward to working with her again soon as she is the photographer for my sister-in-law's upcoming wedding!! A very happy bride, Erin H. xoxo

Nature's Grace Photography

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Lainey S

I had an awesome experience with Erin and her staff for my August 4th, 2012 wedding. From the beginning Erin was very sweet and easy going but also direct about what her expectations were from us and in turn we knew exactly what to expect from her. She always responded to my... Read More emails and calls promptly and even when she had to miss an appointment (because she was giving birth!!!) she had a friend call to tell me she couldn't make it. I have had SO many compliments on my photos and I could not have been happier with the end product. They were fun and memorable just as I had wanted. The day of my wedding it stormed horribly and Erin and her staff were so flexible and helped to make me feel as if all would be ok and of course it was! My little sister is getting married next month and she will be using Nature's Grace and I can't wait to get to work with Erin again and see what she comes up with. She also did my sisters engagement photos which were AMAZING (jealous I didn't have Erin take mine!). I highly recommend Nature's Grace....they are down to earth and take great photos!

2013-06-19T09:48:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lainey for this awesome review! :) You guys were so fun to work with too! See you soon!!! -Erin

An excellent photographer

Reviewed on 3/23/2013 salena h

Nature's Grace Photography did an excellent job capturing my wedding. Erin is both professional and flexible. All of my family and friends thought the pictures turned out wonderfully. One of the best parts of her service is the affordable cost of buying as many prints as you... Read More want. I would recommend her service to anyone who is looking for a great photographer at a reasonable price.

Great experience

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Manda S

My husband and I selected Nature's Grace as our wedding photographer and are so pleased we did. She really listened to what we were/were not comfortable with and sought to fit our aesthetic. We are thrilled with how our photos turned out. She was very easy-going and fun to work... Read More with - even in the heat of a 100+ degree day! Also, with an engagement session and photo rights included, it was a great value. We would definitely use Nature's Grace again and recommend to friends!