Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

2700 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA (717) 569-1801

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Becca A

Our flowers turned out better than I could have imagined. Right away Bobbi understand the look I was going for and it was translated into the final design. Everything was perfect from the centerpieces to the boutonnieres. I was the bride that thought I didn't care about flowers... Read More but on the day of when I saw everything together I couldn't imagine the space looking without them. I loved my bouquet (never thought I would say it) but I seriously loved it and it was amazing.

Absolutely beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Andrew Y

Bobbie is AMAZING to work with! I went in with only a few flower ideas and what colors I wanted. She made picking out all the arrangements very easy and made me feel so at ease with the choices. Sometimes it was a little difficult to get in touch with her, but that really was... Read More not an issue. All the flowers she provided on the wedding day were gorgeous- from the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, altar arrangements, centerpieces, etc. Our photographer said they were some of the most beautiful she'd seen! I cannot recommend Bobbie enough to brides in the area.

absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Jenna S

Bobbie is A-MAZING!! She is so talented at what she does, and she can take your small idea and turn it into a vision! She is kind, helpful, and it is her utmost priority to make you beyond happy- I had many great vendors, and I think I would say I was most impressed by her! Her... Read More prices were excellent, as well!

Bouquets

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Sherri K

I had neffsville just do our bouquets! All calla-lilies! They turned out beautiful!

some upsetting details

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Amie S

The bouquets were all beautiful and excatly what we discussed. The centerpieces also looked very nice. The two corsages for both mother's broke before they even walked down the aisle. My mom had her's ducktaped to her wrist because she wanted flowers! They also forgot the... Read More flowers for our ceremony so we just had two empty vases framing us. People claim they didn't notice but I was very upset especially since we put out the money for it. The owner was also not the easiest to talk to after the wedding because she did not want to admit her mistake. I was so happy with my flowers but these were some very upsetting mistakes and they were also very expensive.