ABOUT US

Lee Neves, Sr. opened his first store in Woodbridge with the goal of becoming New Jersey’s most trusted family jeweler. Now over 35 years later this goal has become reality, with the addition of the Shrewsbury location. Each store is managed by a family member ensuring a personal touch.

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

557 Rt. 35, Shrewsbury, NJ (732) 741-7757

Big Satisfaction with Small Store Feel

Reviewed on 4/07/2013 Susan L

Jennifer helped my now-husband pick an engagement ring for me that was more stunning that any in my wildest dreams. I’ve had it for almost a year now and haven’t stopped staring at it:) She also helped me pick a wedding band that perfectly complemented the engagement ring while... Read More being gorgeous on its own. I really appreciated how she gave me her opinions without pushing me; I made my own decision but had the confidence of knowing I’d had her expert guidance. My husband also found a band he enjoys. Neves had an excellent selection of jewelry just like a large chain, but they have a significant edge over those chains thanks to their personal service. I’m so glad we used them!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Amanda B

What a phenomenal experience I had with Neves Jewelers. In particular, Lee Jr. was knowledgable, and very helpful with my selection of an engagement ring. He was happy to show me numerous rings, and he really worked with my budget to optimize the 'wow' factor of my ring. My... Read More fiancée gets stopped everywhere she goes to be told how breathtaking her ring is. Everyone there was more than helpful and courteous. I will never use another jeweler.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Kimberly D

Neves Jewelers is fantastic! They helped my husband pick out the most gorgeous engagement ring I could ever dream of. The service there is extraordinary. They make you feel at ease with putting no pressure on you and are very helpful in making your selection. They have an... Read More amazing selection as well. So many different styles to choose from. They helped my husband and I find the perfect wedding bands and had them engraved for us. Every time I go into their store for any occasion they always clean my jewelry free of charge. You cannot find a better jeweler!

Lee Neves

Lee Neves, Sr. opened his first store in Woodbridge with the goal of becoming New Jersey’s most trusted family jeweler. Now, over 35 years later, his goal has become a reality with the addition of the Shrewsbury location. Each store is managed by a family member, ensuring a personal touch and the first class service you deserve. You'll find Lee in Woodbridge, and Lee Jr. & Jennifer in Shrewsbury.