After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

P.O. Box 5618, Savannah, GA (912) 224-4644

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kate H

How fortunate I was to get to work with New Arts Ensemble and specifically Kristin. She made the entire process of picking music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour a breeze. Her creativity and thoughtful suggestions made our event even more wonderful. Kristin had the... Read More perfect idea for our processional music for the wedding party and gave me total peace of mind throughout. She made everything easy, smooth and effortless. And beyond that, the music was beautiful! I could not have asked for more beautiful music and perfect for the occasion. She made it all fun and relaxed which is a feat when planning a destination wedding!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Shelly P

We had a trio (harp, cello, violin) play at our wedding and it really made the entire ceremony. The played non-traditional songs that we picked out, but they also had a ton of standards to perform. Everyone was talking about how special they made the day. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kimberly H

We had a stringed trio play at our wedding and it was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. Reasonably priced and worth every penny!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Eric S

Kristin with New Arts Ensembles is a wealth of knowledge! She sat down with us almost a full year prior to the wedding and discussed what our needs were. She helped us decide on a single violin for a ceremony on the beach in Tybee Island. Not only was she able to recommend songs... Read More we might like she also was able to help us find other local vendors for our wedding. Since we don't live in the area this was extremely helpful! Kristin was in contact with me all the way up till the wedding day and ensured that the violinist had all the needed information. The violinist showed up on time and played beautifully for the ceremony! It was truly perfect! I highly recommend going with Kristin and New Arts Ensembles for your music needs in the Savannah/Tybee Island area!!!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 2/24/2011 Whitney H

My husband and I used New Arts Ensembles for our wedding in Savannah, Ga on Jan 29, 2011. They were perfect! We had a string trio, and could not have been more pleased. They even learned a song per our request for our exit! They were absolutely amazing and are very talented... Read More musicians. You will not be disappointed with New Arts Ensembles!!

Great Guitarist

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Melanie C

I loved the guitarist we booked through New Arts. His playlist was great and the sound was perfect for our outdoor ceremony.

Beautiful Guitar Ceremony Music.

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Alejandra B

I'll be honest, as the bride I didnt get to hear much of our ceremony music but I was told by guests that Bill Smith, the guitarist we hired through New Arts Ensembles did a great job. He had a wide range of music he could play which suited our needs very well. We did have some... Read More communication problems prior to the wedding (people were on vacation and we didnt actually speak with Bill until a week before the wedding) but he still managed to learn a few special song request we had, which was very appreciated.

Review for New Arts Ensemble

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Renee R

We arranged for an acoustic guitarist through this company and he was excellent. Beautiful acoustic music and there was an ease with working with a broker to find the right individual