Capturing your story as it unfolds.

Our unobtrusive approach allows you and your guests to enjoy every moment of your day. Your wedding day will fly by even faster than you can imagine, and it is our goal not to hold you up, but to instead capture all of those fleeting memories in beautiful high definition. Packages start at just $1,699! Discounted pricing is also available for January, February, March, & April weddings! Dates fill up quickly, contact us today to reserve your date!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Serving PA, NJ, NY & DE (610) 888-1178
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Jessica H

Jeff did an amazing job capturing our wedding! He is extremely flexible, open to any suggestion, and makes an wonderful video I will forever cherish at a great price. Throughout the day, I hardly even knew he was there and he worked seamlessly with my photographer, all with a... Read More smile and professionalism. I would highly recommend Jeff and New Milford productions to anyone looking for an awesome videographer!

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Dana B

Jeff is seriously the best! From initial contact, all the way to the very end, he was very professional and sweet. I was very indecisive and on the fence about a videographer in the beginning, but Jeff was very helpful and patient with me without being overbearing! Our video is... Read More so well put together and really brought us back all the love and feelings from our special day. He really knows what he is doing and it's such a great feeling to be able to trust your vendors completely. I will recommend him to EVERYONE that I possibly can!!

2018-03-15T10:32:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! You were both so wonderful to work with, and I am so glad that I was able to be there to capture your day for you!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Stephanie R

Jeff was incredible! Our wedding was on 11/4/17 and I couldn’t have asked for anyone better. Jeff was so unobtrusive that we almost forgot he was there! He is so understanding and let’s you pick songs for your video. If you have special requests he is more than happy to make... Read More them perfect! His work is amazing and I am so glad he captured our special day!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Allie C

Jeff was absolutely amazing! He was able to capture so many moments of the wedding day, but it didn't even feel like he was there! He wasn't intrusive or obstructive, but he was able to catch the vows, the laughs, the smiles, the dances, the speeches, and the funny moments you... Read More sure don't want to forget. With the craziness of the day, there were so many small details I forgot. Every smile, tear, and speech was captured by our videographer and I couldn't have been happier!! It was wonderful to rewatch so many beautiful moments. Plus the blu rays came with a bag of popcorn to eat while watching - so adorable! I would definitely recommend booking a videographer for the big day and there is no one better than Jeff from New Milford Productions!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Samantha H

We could go on and on about how great it was working with Jeff for our wedding on 12/1/17. He was always available to answer questions through email or on the phone. I was very worried about a videographer being intrusive, and he reassured me that it would not be a problem. On... Read More the wedding day he showed up with a big smile and truly looked happy to be a part of our day. He really made it a point to capture our special moments with such poise and respect. My husband wore a mic for our first look and during the ceremony so that our voices could really be captured for the video. I loved that! When it came time for dancing, I was worried about a bright light on the dance floor being bothersome to myself and my guests. No one even noticed that Jeff was there! He was great. I asked him to do a few personal interviews with our close family and friends and they all said that they really liked being able to share some words for us to watch. Not even a week after the wedding, Jeff already had our one minute sneak peak video available and it was fantastic. I keep saying that the best decision we made was to hire Jeff so that we will be able to relive our day over and over again. Jeff is so talented at what he does, not to mention his prices are very reasonable! Thank you so much, Jeff, for making our day so great!! We will be sure to recommend Jeff to everyone we know getting married.

2017-12-16T06:57:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so glad that you liked your sneak peek video, and I can't wait to edit the rest of the video for you!

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Bill Y

Strengths - Of all our vendors, Jeff was one of our favorites! We loved our long and recap videos and will treasure them - Captured everything and we hardly even noticed he was there - Great to work with throughout the end-to-end process - we had a few suggestions for the... Read More recap video which he incorporated and made perfect for us - Excellent overall value Areas for improvement - None at all Final thoughts - Don't bother looking for other videographers - go with Jeff, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Alexandria L

We couldn’t have been more satisfied using Jeff for our wedding. From beginning to end he was amazing every step of the way. He offered us many options and worked with us to find the best one. The day of the wedding, Jeff was every where he needed to be to capture our special... Read More day. He was professional, punctual, and easy to work with. He captured our magical moments and created the most breathtaking video! We could not say enough about Jeff and his work!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Taylor T

Oh my gosh, I can't rave enough about Jeff and New Milford Productions!! Jeff was super responsive when we were first planning our contract with him, and was so accommodating when I kept having to make changes with the schedule. He is the sweetest guy and I felt completely... Read More comfortable the entire day. He was not intrusive during the getting ready portion of the day, and I barely noticed him during the wedding. We haven't received the full video yet but he sent over our "sneak peak" within 2 days of the wedding and we are absolutely IN LOVE with it! We could not believe how perfectly he fit the entire day into 60 seconds. We cannot stop watching it and all still cry every time. Jeff / New Milford Productions is the perfect videographer, at such an affordable price, and is so talented - he gave us everything we could have ever asked for. We highly recommend him - thank you for everything Jeff!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kimberly M

Jeff from New Milford Productions was one of my favorite investments on our wedding day! I know videography is one of those things that couples feel they can cut if their budget does not allow for it but Jeff allows for the best of both worlds! I can assure you that for his... Read More quality there is no better price in the whole of eastern Pennsylvania. I did so much research before choosing Jeff...even watching a whole hour long video of one of his previous clients' weddings...and he is the best deal out there with unbeatable quality! I have probably watched our recap video 1,000 times and am so impressed every single time. He makes it easy to share with all of your loved ones. Having the full length video is the ONLY way I made it through post wedding blues. It captures everything from your wedding day that is important for you! Having the full length video and the outtakes video footage he sent me really allowed me to process the whole day and see parts of the day I never would have been able to see otherwise. You spend so much time and money planning your wedding day and it goes so so fast that you really owe it to yourself to be able to see all the joy and happiness on all of your favorite peoples faces and all the memories made on that day. On your actual wedding day there is no way to be able to see it all! Watching the exchange between my husband and myself cutting our wedding cake was so amazing and made me laugh so much and I didn't even remember it happening that way! Jeff is also an incredibly nice person and couldn't have been easier to work with. He was responsive before our wedding day and very easy to contact. He helped me make the best decision for what we needed for our day. He put up with me being late on my wedding day...my husband refusing to get out of bed and get ready when the cameras were there and when I wanted him to change one part of our recap video he did it so quickly! If I can make one decision about your wedding day team easier for you it's picking Jeff and New Milford Productions...there is no better quality or better price out there!! I promise!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Laura M

We used New Milford Productions for our wedding videographer and could not be happier! Jeff was so easy to work with and the finished product was amazing. We are so happy we ended up getting a video of the wedding just to remember all the little moments. We would highly... Read More recommend New Milford Productions!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Jenifer P

Jeff was excellent to work with! He was professionall and worked great with other vendors on our big day! Our video turned out perfect, exactly how we wanted. We saw a wedding video years ago (not by new Milford) and it had the weather and date played from a radio station at the... Read More beginning and Jeff was able to add that for us as well. Also choice of the raw footage, which many videographers did not. I have been recommending new Milford to all future brides/grooms! It is so great to have our wedding day filmed to be able to re live it because it goes by way too fast. When the package arrived with our videos, it also included a bag of microwave popcorn, which was a perfect touch! Also, It didn't take long at all for video to be completed.

2017-09-18T06:32:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a beautiful day, and I'm glad I could be a part of it!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kelly S

Jeff was so amazing!!! My husband and I couldn't stop raving about his work. He captured everything he possibly could but we never noticed him there. He was professional and friendly and fun! Excellent work and excellent communication from start to finish. We would refer his... Read More work everyone we know

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Erin P

We loved the video, Jeff captured some great moments! He was very easy to work with, responsive, and we got the video pretty quickly!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Holly V

My husband and I had a really difficult time finding a videographer that we both agreed on. We almost gave up looking until one day we came across Jeff at Newmilford Productions. We watched one of his demo videos and knew right away we had to have him at our wedding to capture... Read More our special day. When we met up with Jeff he was so nice, down to earth, and very accommodating. He took the time to answer any and all of or questions. We booked him so far in advance before our wedding I was so happy when he continued to follow up throughout the planning process. It was important to my husband and I not to only have a good quality video but to be able to Hear our ceremony and all of the speeches. Jeff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our day. We have watched our video several times and can't thank him enough for capturing our day so beautifully! I would not hesitate to reccomend Jeff and I would use him again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for allowing us to relive this day! It means the world to us!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jackie S

Jeff did an amazing job! We watched our videos, and saw so much that we would have otherwise missed. There was a ton of great footage compiled, he had a knack for being in the right spot for the best action. We would highly recommend him for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Erin C

We are so happy we decided to use New Milford Productions for our wedding videography! From day 1, Jeff was responsive, informative and helpful. He answered all of our questions and helped us make decisions based on his past experiences/expertise. The day of the wedding he was... Read More prompt, friendly, and had a smile on his face the entire day. We loved how he seemed genuinely excited for us even though he does this every weekend! One of the things we noticed most was how unobtrusive he was throughout the day. He caught every little detail of the day without anyone really noticing him being around. The sound quality on the video was incredible and he caught every second of each part of the day including our full Catholic mass, speeches etc. We received our short "sneak peek" video two weeks after the wedding and it was beautifully edited, making us so excited to receive the full copy of the video. He was honest about the timeframe and the video showed up a day before his promised date. He allowed us to choose the music it was set to and was quick to provide suggested songs when we asked for his input. The video was absolutely phenomenal and it was so special for us to be able to relive the day through his wonderful work. As previously noted, he quite literally captured every single part of the day no matter how big or small the detail was and then edited into a comprehensive, cohesive video. When the DVDs arrived, they were beautifully packaged and he included a bag of popcorn which we thought was a very nice and personal touch. I would 100% recommend Jeff and New Milford Productions for any bride looking for a videographer for their wedding. He is easy to work with, friendly, pays great attention to detail and is incredibly professional. We are so grateful for the amazing work that he did and will cherish our DVD forever!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Stephanie O

Jeff was fantastic from start to finish! He was very responsive, very flexible and delivered a great final product that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. If you are looking for a professional with a lovely personality, attention to detail and absolute concern for your... Read More wishes, Jeff is your guy!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Candace R

Jeff was absolutely great to work with! I was very picky in terms of what style I was looking for when it came to our videographer. I must have viewed hundreds of videos! My husband and I absolutely LOVE the product that Jeff delivered to us. We also received our video very... Read More quickly! Jeff was super nice and to be honest I did not notice him at all during the ceremony and barely at the reception (only time was when we had to communicate with one another). I would hired Jeff again in a heartbeat and highly recommend his services!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Diana R

I can't say enough good things about Jeff. He was an absolute pleasure to work with from my first outreach to receipt of our final video. He was flexible with us on every last detail from budget to day-of timeline. Jeff is a true professional and offered some great advice. Our... Read More wedding video captured everything we could have wanted and I'm so glad we'll have it forever to help us relive our perfect day.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Nikki F

Jeff was amazing! I am so happy we decided on him as our videographer. He was super easy to work with and throughout our first look, ceremony, and reception, we barely noticed he was there! Our wedding video came a little over a month after our wedding and it was so good! I... Read More appreciate all the time he took editing to make it one cohesive video. It is such a good value and investment- and new Milford is one of the few affordable videographers out there! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Kevin S

5 stars here don't do justice! I would give 10 if I could. Hiring Jeff at the last minute to be our wedding videographer was the best investment we made!!! From the phone conversations to the end of our wedding, Jeff was very professional and so easy to work with. His work is... Read More impeccable and captured every moment so beautifully. Wedding photo is great but it can't capture the wedding day like video clips can. We are so happy to have videos to help us remember our most special day and it's all because Jeff. 100% satisfied!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Morgan S

The Video was absolutely wonderful! Jeff was a pleasure to have as a part of our special day, and he captured every moment! He was also very flexible and easy to work with throughout the entire process! I would highly recommend his service!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Amy J

Extremely gorgeous video produced by Jeff. I want to personally thank him for all of his help!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Alyssa M

Jeff of New Milford Productions was a pleasure to work with! He did an awesome job capturing every moment of our special day and we have loved looking back on our wedding through our videos. We'll cherish them forever! Jeff is very client-centered and works closely with bride... Read More and groom to make sure no detail goes unnoticed. We recommend him to all couples planning their big day!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Brianna L

Jeff was amazing! His work was truly wonderful after the whole day is over. Being able to relive and watch that day was great! Definitely worth it!!

Jeffrey Cafaro

I graduated from Temple University with a degree in Film, and I then began working freelance for a few different high volume companies. In 2007, I began offering my services directly, focusing on quality instead of volume. My style blends both cinematic and traditional elements, to provide a more modern take on the traditional wedding video. My goal is to be as unobtrusive as possible, and capture real moments and emotions from throughout your wedding day. I really enjoy what I do, and I hope that I may provide you with an entertaining video that you can enjoy for many years to come!