Capturing your story as it unfolds.

Our unobtrusive approach allows you and your guests to enjoy every moment of your day. Your wedding day will fly by even faster than you can imagine, and it is our goal not to hold you up, but to instead capture all of those fleeting memories in beautiful high definition. Packages start at just $1,499! Discounted pricing is available for January and February weddings! Dates fill up quickly, contact us today to reserve your date!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving PA, NJ, NY & DE (610) 888-1178

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Anna D

If I could give Jeff 10 stars I would! Jeff exceeded our expectations and delivered a product that is beautiful, professional and so emotionally touching. He was so easy to work with from start to finish. I would recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a videographer. We are so... Read More grateful for hiring him!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Samantha B

Jeff did an amazing job on our video! I could not have asked for a better person to capture all of the moments of such a special day for my husband and I. The recap is beautiful and our DVD is just simply amazing. Thanks you so much Jeff!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 brendan o

Wow! We just watched our wedding video for the first time and I want to give Jeff an Academy Award! The movie he created was so entertaining to watch. He was able to capture all aspects of the day from the big moments to subtle "behind the scenes" gems. Everything was edited... Read More perfectly, blending the music from the day with real audio. There were artistic views of the church and reception landscape, and even sidebar interviews with friends and family giving us a personal message. He was so non-intrusive during the day but after watching the video it was clear that he was everywhere. I can't thank him enough for such a great job.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 C.J. M

My video turned out amazingly well. I'll cherish it forever.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Steve R

Jeff did an amazing job! He was worked very well with our photographer and was able to get all of the shots without being invasive at all. Jeff worked very quickly to get us our preview video and Bluray at such a high quality. I would absolutely recommend hiring Jeff for your... Read More wedding/event!

2016-10-11T12:46:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, it was such a beautiful day! I hope that you continue to enjoy your video with family and friends for many years to come!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Brigid H

Jeff did wedding videography for us and he was absolutely amazing to work with before, during, and after the wedding. On the day of the wedding he captured everything beautifully but was never intrusive in any way. The video edits were great and he even made a few adjustments... Read More for me after we received our initial DVDs - all came out wonderful and there was a quick turnaround time. Pricing was very reasonable for the quality of the product provided. I highly recommend New Milford Productions and would hire Jeff again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

Working with Jeff during my wedding this past May was absolutely amazing! He's such a nice guy and was always so prompt when communicating with him through email. Choosing him was one of the best vendor decisions I made! His attention to detail is remarkable! The final video... Read More product he created helps me relive the best moment of my life! A videographer wasn't originally in my budget, but after seeing the work he did with my best friend's wedding made me rethink that! Thank you, Jeff for your incredible work!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Kate B

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Jeff was amazing from start to finish and our video has beyond exceeded my expectations!!!

2016-08-01T19:31:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure! It was such a beautiful day, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 12/24/2015 Tawanna J

We used Jeff last year (2014) around this time for our winter wedding. He indicated when we spoke that his work on the day of the wedding would not be intrusive and that his goal was to blend it to the evening and he did just that. I have been looking at our video all week as... Read More our 1st anniversary approaches and I must say that he captured every single meaningful moment from beginning to end. I love our video, the way he incorporated the music was fantastic. We got the dance montage and I just love the footage. I would recommend Jeff and New Milford productions to any couple getting married, or any other meaningful family events, photos are fantastic, but there is nothing like reliving the moment through video. Thank you so much Jeff for your fantastic work.

2015-12-28T06:42:58 Response from the vendor

Happy Anniversary! Thank you so much for the kind words! I hope you continue to enjoy your video for many more years to come!

Exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Lauren L

When we first started planning our wedding, we were debating whether or not to hire a videographer. Now that the big day has come and gone so quickly, we are so happy we have the video to relive the memories with friends and family! We also couldn't have chosen a better... Read More company to go with than New Milford Productions. Jeff was very easy to work with - during our planning he was always responsive to emails and was very helpful as we decided on which video style we wanted. On the day of the wedding, Jeff was incredibly courteous and professional. He was near all the action the entire day at HollyHedge Estate without being at all obtrusive, so we were very excited to see the finished product. The recap video and entire wedding video were even better than we could have imagined. We were so happy to watch how everything was captured so perfectly. Our friends and family could not agree more - we have received so many compliments. We highly recommend New Milford!

Magically Captured Our Wedding Day!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Ruxandra D

Creative, natural, romantic, effortless. The first few words that come to mind. We were fortunate enough to have Jeff shoot both our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding Day. His creativity and passion is so clearly seen in the footage. He captured every moment of the weekend... Read More perfectly and the recap and final 3 hour montage was put together in the most beautiful way to tell the entire store of the day. We could not have asked for a better end product and feel so lucky to have these moments forever to look back on. He also captured the best dancing scenes and did not miss anything in the coverage, which is truly impressive. It also took only a month to get the footage, recap and DVDs! Thank you Jeff!! We are very grateful for your hard work. Ruxandra & Aaron

Dumitrescu Osgood Wedding

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

We Highly recommend New Milford Production, a “must have” at any wedding or other family event! High quality product, unforgettable memories in a professional, studio like production. Jeff Cafaro is easy and great to work with, he was very responsive to our needs, we’ll... Read More definitely use him next time! Daniela & Radu Dumitrescu

10 stars!!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Danielle M

I would like to say that with all the stress to planning a wedding, New Milford Production made it easy and one less thing to worry about. The service was great, and you don't feel like there is someone sticking a camera in your face. Jeff was very professional and to be honest... Read More I don't even remember seeing him film certain things which I was so glad he captured. I would highly suggest his services.

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Elizabeth M

We cannot say enough amazing things about Jeff. He was on top of communication prior to our wedding. On the day, he was a fly on the wall who caught every moment. He was never in the way and seemed to be in every place at every amazing moment. Several guests raved about him.... Read More After the wedding he kept us up to date on progress. Everything was done quickly. Even the recap video brought tears to our eyes. I would recommend New Milford to anyone planning a wedding or special event. We felt like we received Hollywood quality at a very reasonable price.

Amazing service, amazing final product!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Katie c

After months of watching sample videos, my husband and I decided to work with Jeff from New Milford Productions and we could not have been more pleased with our decision. I spoke to Jeff over the phone and immediately booked him based on his samples and the ease of the... Read More conversation we had over the phone. His prices cannot be beat, some videographers charge outrageous prices (some up to $5000) for the same quality of work. We chose 8 hours of coverage and it was enough time to capture everything that we wanted. Upon meeting Jeff, he was so kind and as least intrusive as possible. He asked what I definitely wanted to be captured and he did just that. He worked so well with our photographer and there were times that we couldn't even tell that he was there! Our recap video was posted to Facebook so quickly (within 3 weeks) and we received our full length wedding video very quickly as well. I have heard horror stories about not receiving videos for up to a year so his quick editing was much appreciated. He let us pick our songs for our recap and full length and match the music perfectly to what was being shown in the video. His response rate to my emails was some of the best in comparison to my other vendors, so timely and always professional. If you are on the fence about videography, my advice is to spend the money and have something that will last a lifetime. The day goes so quickly and having the chance to see it play all over again is simply amazing. We watch the recap video easily 50 times!! Jeff, thank you for being so easy to work with and thank you for capturing the best day of our lives, we couldn't be happier!!!

Awesome work!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Brianna B

My husband and I used New Milford Productions for our wedding day on 5/30/15. I did a lot of research and viewing videos before making the decision to use New Milford Productions. Once we met with Jeff, I was confident with the decision to hire him for our wedding day. I could... Read More not be any more happy with his service! Jeff captured every important moment of our day without ever feeling intrusive. He works closely with you and responds quickly to e-mails to help make sure you will have everything you need and want included in your video. Jeff sent me our recap video and I don't think he could have made it any better! We then received our full length videos which were just as perfect. The way the video is set up to include separate chapters is great. When my husband and I watched the video, we saw things that we did not get to see at the wedding reception. It is so nice to have this memory to enjoy whenever we want. I would highly recommend New Milford Productions for anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding. The work is outstanding, and you can't beat the price!

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Brynley

Hey there brides! I want to let you know that if you are looking at this post... you should stop searching. Jeff, who is New Milford Productions, is perfect for your wedding. He is professional, reliable, flexible, and best of all... amazing at what he does. He was able to work... Read More with our small budget and did a payment schedule which allowed us to manage cost. He also had our video to us in less than a month!! UNHEARD OF! He was ahead of schedule, but still! If you are worried about having a videographer that will be in the way and setting up big lights.. etc.. don't worry... unless Jeff comes up to you the night of your wedding... you won't even know he is there; which my photographer appreciated. Over all... 10 OUT OF 10! AMAZING!!! Our recap video is up on his website and our hr and a half video was sent to our house, we love it and will cherish it forever!

Best Decision Ever!

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Helen Ann C

Hiring Jeff from New Milford Productions was the best decision we made for our wedding. Our video is amazing; it captures everything from the ceremony and reception! The best part is that he made himself blend in with the crowd so well that our bridal party didn't even know we... Read More had a videographer! We are so happy with the product.

Jeff is the Best!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Ashley S

So many people told me before my wedding to take it all in because it would be over before I knew it. They were all right. The day goes by so fast and you are pulled in so many different directions that you will absolutely miss things. Thank God we decided on Jeff. Not only was... Read More he awesome, he captured everything! I didn't realize so much went on behind the scenes of our wedding, and I am so glad that he was there to capture it all. Our video arrived yesterday and we also opted to order the "raw footage" this was everything that he taped that day. (Literally hours of video) There were so many jokes, hysterical moments, heartwarming moments that I just wouldn't have seen or remembered otherwise and now I have them forever. We were so happy with Jeff and absolutely love our video. We can't thank you enough Jeff. If you are stuck in choosing between New Milford and another Videographer, go with Jeff he is awesome and you won't be sorry!

2015-04-03T08:37:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so happy I was able to be a part of your day!

New Milford Productions is Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 2/11/2015

At the beginning of wedding planning, my husband and I were not sure if we would be able to find a videographer we could afford and who could wonderfully capture our day. Then, we were told about Jeff and New Milford Productions! We were immediately impressed with Jeff's... Read More prompt responses and how much he cared to work with us! As My husband says it, "he was a step ahead of us every time." -We could trust that Jeff would know what to do...and he did! Jeff sent us an example video and we were hooked! His work is flawless and the way he captures each special moment is truly incredible! On our wedding day, Jeff was always there to capture the best and most candid moments on camera! He truly fit into our day and couldn't have been more flexible, caring and really supportive of the day. He let us be us and enjoy while capturing the best moments! We are so glad we chose Jeff to be our videographer! If we could do it again, we would! We recently received our video and it exceeded our expectations! We have watched it several times already! Choose New Milford Productions! You will NOT be dissappointed!

A++++++++++++++++!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Ginny W

As in all weddings, we dealt with numerous vendors. I can say without equivocation that Jeff was at the top of the list in every way. Yes, he produced a spectacular wedding video that I (MOB) and our families will cherish always and never ever tire of watching, but his... Read More professionalism and easy, kind, honest and warm manner was also up there with the best of them. He caught EVERY moment one could wish for while at the same time being so unobtrusive on the day of the wedding, I hardly remember his presence. The edited final product was masterfully put together weaving music and images and words giving us the ability to re-live the day over and over. My husband and I were so impressed with Jeff and his talent that we even asked him to put together a video from the raw footage of our older daughter's wedding from 7 years ago that had never been done because of problems that arose with the videographer we had used at the time! I rarely write reviews, but if you have the opportunity to use Jeff's services, just do it! You can't go wrong.

We love our video!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Anne M

We're so happy we decided to go with Jeff and New Milford Productions. Jeff was extremely professional, and the final product perfectly captures the emotion of the day!

Wonderful Videographer!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014 Abigail J

I cannot express how grateful we were to have found Jeff at New Milford Productions. He exceeded our expectations in all respects. He was professional and discrete during the wedding, which was important to us as we didn't want to feel like we were being videotaped. In addition,... Read More the quality of the video was wonderful. He captured every moment, so we have every important part of our wedding day. In addition, he did a wonderful recap of the entire day that was nicely pieced together. Lastly, he was timely in everything he did, we never had to wait and things even arrived earlier than we anticipated. He was wonderful and we highly recommend this company!

Wonderful Videographer!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Kacey J

We love our videos from Jeff at New Milford! Our highlight video is perfect, and I've watched our full-length DVD three times already, and it only arrived in the mail yesterday! Jeff was friendly and professional from start to finish! We barely noticed him on our wedding... Read More day, but he was able to capture so many special moments that we otherwise would have missed! He offers a variety of video packages, so we were able to choose the one that best suited our budget and style! We are so excited to have our video to cherish for years to come! Thank you, Jeff!!

Really Good!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Anjelica P

I first worked with Jeff when I was a bridesmaid for my best friend's wedding so I had a preview for my own wedding. My husband and I went back and forth with booking a videographer but once we decided yes I e-mailed Jeff right away hoping he would be free on our wedding date.... Read More Jeff is really nice and easy to work with. He responds quickly to e-mails and is really willing to work with you. I had to make a few changes throughout the process and it wasn't a big deal to Jeff at all. The day of the wedding I hardly noticed he was there (in a good way!!) and our guests felt the same way. He was there for the entire ceremony and the majority of the reception; capturing all key events! We are really looking forward to seeing our recap & video! I would recommend Jeff to other brides; he is nice, delivers a good product and is really reasonably priced! You can't go wrong with New Mildford Productions :)

Jeffrey Cafaro

I graduated from Temple University with a degree in Film, and I then began working freelance for a few different high volume companies. In 2007, I began offering my services directly, focusing on quality instead of volume. In 2008 I married my wife Samantha, and we now have three daughters, Adelyn (5), Alexandra (3), and Juliet (1). I really enjoy what I do, and I hope to provide you with an entertaining video that you can enjoy with your family and friends for many years to come!

Start a Conversation!