Capturing your story as it unfolds.

Our unobtrusive approach allows you and your guests to enjoy every moment of your day. Your wedding day will fly by even faster than you can imagine, and it is our goal not to hold you up, but to instead capture all of those fleeting memories in beautiful high definition. Packages start at just $1,649! Discounted pricing is also available for January and February weddings! Dates fill up quickly, contact us today to reserve your date!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving PA, NJ, NY & DE (610) 888-1178
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Holly V

My husband and I had a really difficult time finding a videographer that we both agreed on. We almost gave up looking until one day we came across Jeff at Newmilford Productions. We watched one of his demo videos and knew right away we had to have him at our wedding to capture... Read More our special day. When we met up with Jeff he was so nice, down to earth, and very accommodating. He took the time to answer any and all of or questions. We booked him so far in advance before our wedding I was so happy when he continued to follow up throughout the planning process. It was important to my husband and I not to only have a good quality video but to be able to Hear our ceremony and all of the speeches. Jeff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our day. We have watched our video several times and can't thank him enough for capturing our day so beautifully! I would not hesitate to reccomend Jeff and I would use him again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for allowing us to relive this day! It means the world to us!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Jenifer P

Jeff was excellent to work with! He was professionall and worked great with other vendors on our big day! Our video turned out perfect, exactly how we wanted. We saw a wedding video years ago (not by new Milford) and it had the weather and date played from a radio station at the... Read More beginning and Jeff was able to add that for us as well. Also choice of the raw footage, which many videographers did not. I have been recommending new Milford to all future brides/grooms! It is so great to have our wedding day filmed to be able to re live it because it goes by way too fast. When the package arrived with our videos, it also included a bag of microwave popcorn, which was a perfect touch! Also, It didn't take long at all for video to be completed.

2017-09-18T06:32:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a beautiful day, and I'm glad I could be a part of it!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kelly S

Jeff was so amazing!!! My husband and I couldn't stop raving about his work. He captured everything he possibly could but we never noticed him there. He was professional and friendly and fun! Excellent work and excellent communication from start to finish. We would refer his... Read More work everyone we know

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Erin P

We loved the video, Jeff captured some great moments! He was very easy to work with, responsive, and we got the video pretty quickly!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Jackie S

Jeff did an amazing job! We watched our videos, and saw so much that we would have otherwise missed. There was a ton of great footage compiled, he had a knack for being in the right spot for the best action. We would highly recommend him for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Erin C

We are so happy we decided to use New Milford Productions for our wedding videography! From day 1, Jeff was responsive, informative and helpful. He answered all of our questions and helped us make decisions based on his past experiences/expertise. The day of the wedding he was... Read More prompt, friendly, and had a smile on his face the entire day. We loved how he seemed genuinely excited for us even though he does this every weekend! One of the things we noticed most was how unobtrusive he was throughout the day. He caught every little detail of the day without anyone really noticing him being around. The sound quality on the video was incredible and he caught every second of each part of the day including our full Catholic mass, speeches etc. We received our short "sneak peek" video two weeks after the wedding and it was beautifully edited, making us so excited to receive the full copy of the video. He was honest about the timeframe and the video showed up a day before his promised date. He allowed us to choose the music it was set to and was quick to provide suggested songs when we asked for his input. The video was absolutely phenomenal and it was so special for us to be able to relive the day through his wonderful work. As previously noted, he quite literally captured every single part of the day no matter how big or small the detail was and then edited into a comprehensive, cohesive video. When the DVDs arrived, they were beautifully packaged and he included a bag of popcorn which we thought was a very nice and personal touch. I would 100% recommend Jeff and New Milford Productions for any bride looking for a videographer for their wedding. He is easy to work with, friendly, pays great attention to detail and is incredibly professional. We are so grateful for the amazing work that he did and will cherish our DVD forever!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Stephanie O

Jeff was fantastic from start to finish! He was very responsive, very flexible and delivered a great final product that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. If you are looking for a professional with a lovely personality, attention to detail and absolute concern for your... Read More wishes, Jeff is your guy!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Candace R

Jeff was absolutely great to work with! I was very picky in terms of what style I was looking for when it came to our videographer. I must have viewed hundreds of videos! My husband and I absolutely LOVE the product that Jeff delivered to us. We also received our video very... Read More quickly! Jeff was super nice and to be honest I did not notice him at all during the ceremony and barely at the reception (only time was when we had to communicate with one another). I would hired Jeff again in a heartbeat and highly recommend his services!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Diana R

I can't say enough good things about Jeff. He was an absolute pleasure to work with from my first outreach to receipt of our final video. He was flexible with us on every last detail from budget to day-of timeline. Jeff is a true professional and offered some great advice. Our... Read More wedding video captured everything we could have wanted and I'm so glad we'll have it forever to help us relive our perfect day.

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Nikki F

Jeff was amazing! I am so happy we decided on him as our videographer. He was super easy to work with and throughout our first look, ceremony, and reception, we barely noticed he was there! Our wedding video came a little over a month after our wedding and it was so good! I... Read More appreciate all the time he took editing to make it one cohesive video. It is such a good value and investment- and new Milford is one of the few affordable videographers out there! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Kevin S

5 stars here don't do justice! I would give 10 if I could. Hiring Jeff at the last minute to be our wedding videographer was the best investment we made!!! From the phone conversations to the end of our wedding, Jeff was very professional and so easy to work with. His work is... Read More impeccable and captured every moment so beautifully. Wedding photo is great but it can't capture the wedding day like video clips can. We are so happy to have videos to help us remember our most special day and it's all because Jeff. 100% satisfied!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Morgan S

The Video was absolutely wonderful! Jeff was a pleasure to have as a part of our special day, and he captured every moment! He was also very flexible and easy to work with throughout the entire process! I would highly recommend his service!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Amy J

Extremely gorgeous video produced by Jeff. I want to personally thank him for all of his help!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Alyssa M

Jeff of New Milford Productions was a pleasure to work with! He did an awesome job capturing every moment of our special day and we have loved looking back on our wedding through our videos. We'll cherish them forever! Jeff is very client-centered and works closely with bride... Read More and groom to make sure no detail goes unnoticed. We recommend him to all couples planning their big day!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Brianna L

Jeff was amazing! His work was truly wonderful after the whole day is over. Being able to relive and watch that day was great! Definitely worth it!!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Samantha B

Jeff did an amazing job on our video! I could not have asked for a better person to capture all of the moments of such a special day for my husband and I. The recap is beautiful and our DVD is just simply amazing. Thanks you so much Jeff!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Anna D

If I could give Jeff 10 stars I would! Jeff exceeded our expectations and delivered a product that is beautiful, professional and so emotionally touching. He was so easy to work with from start to finish. I would recommend Jeff to anyone looking for a videographer. We are so... Read More grateful for hiring him!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 brendan o

Wow! We just watched our wedding video for the first time and I want to give Jeff an Academy Award! The movie he created was so entertaining to watch. He was able to capture all aspects of the day from the big moments to subtle "behind the scenes" gems. Everything was edited... Read More perfectly, blending the music from the day with real audio. There were artistic views of the church and reception landscape, and even sidebar interviews with friends and family giving us a personal message. He was so non-intrusive during the day but after watching the video it was clear that he was everywhere. I can't thank him enough for such a great job.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 C.J. M

My video turned out amazingly well. I'll cherish it forever.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Steve R

Jeff did an amazing job! He was worked very well with our photographer and was able to get all of the shots without being invasive at all. Jeff worked very quickly to get us our preview video and Bluray at such a high quality. I would absolutely recommend hiring Jeff for your... Read More wedding/event!

2016-10-11T12:46:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words, it was such a beautiful day! I hope that you continue to enjoy your video with family and friends for many years to come!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Brigid H

Jeff did wedding videography for us and he was absolutely amazing to work with before, during, and after the wedding. On the day of the wedding he captured everything beautifully but was never intrusive in any way. The video edits were great and he even made a few adjustments... Read More for me after we received our initial DVDs - all came out wonderful and there was a quick turnaround time. Pricing was very reasonable for the quality of the product provided. I highly recommend New Milford Productions and would hire Jeff again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

Working with Jeff during my wedding this past May was absolutely amazing! He's such a nice guy and was always so prompt when communicating with him through email. Choosing him was one of the best vendor decisions I made! His attention to detail is remarkable! The final video... Read More product he created helps me relive the best moment of my life! A videographer wasn't originally in my budget, but after seeing the work he did with my best friend's wedding made me rethink that! Thank you, Jeff for your incredible work!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Kate B

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Jeff was amazing from start to finish and our video has beyond exceeded my expectations!!!

2016-08-01T19:31:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure! It was such a beautiful day, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 12/24/2015 Tawanna J

We used Jeff last year (2014) around this time for our winter wedding. He indicated when we spoke that his work on the day of the wedding would not be intrusive and that his goal was to blend it to the evening and he did just that. I have been looking at our video all week as... Read More our 1st anniversary approaches and I must say that he captured every single meaningful moment from beginning to end. I love our video, the way he incorporated the music was fantastic. We got the dance montage and I just love the footage. I would recommend Jeff and New Milford productions to any couple getting married, or any other meaningful family events, photos are fantastic, but there is nothing like reliving the moment through video. Thank you so much Jeff for your fantastic work.

2015-12-28T06:42:58 Response from the vendor

Happy Anniversary! Thank you so much for the kind words! I hope you continue to enjoy your video for many more years to come!

Exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Lauren L

When we first started planning our wedding, we were debating whether or not to hire a videographer. Now that the big day has come and gone so quickly, we are so happy we have the video to relive the memories with friends and family! We also couldn't have chosen a better... Read More company to go with than New Milford Productions. Jeff was very easy to work with - during our planning he was always responsive to emails and was very helpful as we decided on which video style we wanted. On the day of the wedding, Jeff was incredibly courteous and professional. He was near all the action the entire day at HollyHedge Estate without being at all obtrusive, so we were very excited to see the finished product. The recap video and entire wedding video were even better than we could have imagined. We were so happy to watch how everything was captured so perfectly. Our friends and family could not agree more - we have received so many compliments. We highly recommend New Milford!

Jeffrey Cafaro

I graduated from Temple University with a degree in Film, and I then began working freelance for a few different high volume companies. In 2007, I began offering my services directly, focusing on quality instead of volume. My style blends both cinematic and traditional elements, to provide a more modern take on the traditional wedding video. My goal is to be as unobtrusive as possible, and capture real moments and emotions from throughout your wedding day. I really enjoy what I do, and I hope that I may provide you with an entertaining video that you can enjoy for many years to come!