New Orleans Catering, Inc.

Serving the New Orleans area

Creating memorable events since 1981.

We offer complete planning services for any occasion. Whether you are local or from out of town, planning either a wedding, a corporate or private function, for ten to 1,000 people, we are here to assist you in any way and to ensure that your event is memorable and fun.

Cuisine

Cajun, Southern, American, French, Seafood

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering

Serving the New Orleans area (504) 837-1075
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Camille D

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! The FOOD! WOW! The food was..... INCREDIBLE. New Orleans Catering was extremely proficient and knowledgable about their service and really took our vision and exceeded our expectations beyond measure. The food presentation was beautiful, almost looked to good... Read More to eat, but good thing we did- it tasted even better than it looked. Friends are still telling us how they are craving the lobster bites, crab & brie soup, and seared tuna etc. (weeks later). We had some picky eaters in our close family and they worked with us to make sure there was something for everyone. The staff was beyond friendly and professional. We had a butler (Bailey) assigned to us who went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. He brought us food as we were bouncing around visiting with our guests just to make sure we had the opportunity to eat. Bailey went as far to run to CVS (and paid) to get safety pins for when my bustle ripped. We truly felt that he, along with the rest of the staff, took personal interest in making our day as close to perfect as possible. We couldn't begin to express our gratitude for them packing up food, cake and a bottle of CHAMPAGNE for us at the end of the night for my husband and I to take back to the hotel. It was so incredibly thoughtful, and a very unexpected treat. If I could do it all again, they would be the first vender I booked! We look forward to working with them again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Jennifer S

Food was our main focus for the wedding and New Orleans Catering was THE best decision we made. The food is Fantastic! What's more, they go above and beyond to make sure the bride and groom are taken care of all night. They set aside food just for us to make sure we ate the... Read More night of our wedding. They made planning such a breeze (thank you, Sabine!), and the bartenders were the kindest group of guys who made us laugh all night. You cannot go wrong with New Orleans Catering!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Jacqueline C

New Orleans Catering was FANTASTIC! I cannot say enough about Sabine and the rest of her team. Sabine was extremely helpful with planning and always available to answer any questions I had. Furthermore, she was able to accommodate specific requests. My husband and I had a... Read More private moment to ourselves to eat some of the food along with someone to bring us drinks all night. Our guests are still raving about the food, many saying it's the best they've ever had at a wedding. You will not regret working with New Orleans Catering!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Alexa I

New Orleans Catering was phenomenal! The food was absolutely delicious and very good portions! Everyone is still raving about the food from our wedding! Their menu is very extensive and they are dedicated to working with you to come up with something that fits your budget.... Read More Sabine is very talented and accommodating and went above and beyond for us!! Would highly recommend them for your wedding or other event!! Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016

I have planned many events in many cities. But, I have never experienced the type of service and attention to detail that New Orleans Catering does. Not to mention that EVERYONE was talking about how wonderful the food was. If I was planning a party anywhere in the USA and I... Read More could have any caterer, I would pick NO Catering and Sabine. Chris and Bailey rock also. New Orleans Catering is the best of the best! If you are planning a wedding in NOLA and you need someone you can trust to do the job the way you want it and not miss a detail, call New Orleans Catering. The service is unbelievable but the food...well, I have never had food at an event that compares to the quality of NO Catering. I have only praise for this group. Stop looking. Pray that New Orleans Catering is available on the date of your wedding. If not, you might want to think about changing the date to a day they are available. They are that good!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ariana O

New Orleans Catering was professional, caring, personal and the food was outstanding as well as the service. The compliments from the guests kept rolling in.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Holly L

I am still getting compliments about how amazing the food was at our reception!! The Decor on the buffet tables was beautiful and the guests could not get over how great the food was! We didn't get to eat much at the actual reception but we are happy we got to go to the tasting... Read More so we could try most things we were going to have y'all serve! Thank you New Orleans catering for making our event extra special with gourmet meals to serve our guests!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Emily B

We worked with NO Catering at The Jaxson, where they provide in house catering. I worked with Sabine on the menu and tasting and she worked directly with the venue to build out our wedding package. The communication was very easy. Our menu tasting was fun and we were able to... Read More try some items that we had on our initial menu and some other choices as well. It really helped us narrow down our options. The attendant at our tasting was our attendant the night of the event and he was amazing! He made sure we were happy every step of the way. The displays at the wedding were very attractive and they tied in the colors of our decor and florals to the food tables. The decor/flowers on the table were included in our package. After our ceremony, my Husband and I were served a sample of all of our dishes in a private room before being introduced to our guests. It was really nice to get quite moment and a bite to eat alone. Our guests loved the food and raved about the meat pies. Here is a snapshot of our menu. Everything was delicious! Oysters Remoulade Marinated Cajun Duck Breast with Cognac and Black Peppercorn Sauce- Groom's favorite Mushrooms Mazant Jaxson Monte Cristo Sandwich Marinated Petit Rib Eyes- Bride's favorite Mac and Cheese in Bamboo Boats- Bride's favorite Ceviche Gourmet International Cheese, Charcuterie & Fruit Presentation- a HUGE display! Artichoke au Gratin Crudités Mini Louisiana Meat Pies- Guest favorite Deep Fried Turkey

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Arianna R

New Orleans Catering, Inc. went above and beyond in helping us prepare for our special day. From the initial planning, to the tasting, to the big day, New Orleans Catering truly delivered. Many of our guests raved about the fabulous food, and the service was impeccable. We... Read More were so pleased to have them as a part of our wedding, and we would recommend them to anyone who wants the best catering in town!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Sammy B

We had New Orleans Catering at our wedding and it was great! We just did heavy appetizers and everyone left full and nothing but compliments on how good the food was. Most wedding food isn't good, but the food we had was great! Sabine and the staff were very professional, nice,... Read More and accommodating. Shout out to Bailey for being an awesome personal butler for my husband and I! We definitely recommend New Orleans Catering for your event!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Kaitlyn M

The Best! I would give 100 stars! Some of the best food in New Orleans if not the best I have had. I decided to go with The Jaxson for my wedding reception venue, and was but into contact with Sabine at New Orleans Catering. Sabine really worked with me to create a menu that... Read More met all of my specs. I feel that with their extensive list of food options, there is something for everyone! We also have a full course tasting. I was new to the buffet style for a formal wedding, but New Orleans Catering did not disappoint! We were so happy with the food! The staff was also so professional and helpful during our big day! I loved everything about the food. Guest were also raving about the food! Thank you Sabine for all of your help! NOCI will not disappoint and is an excellent choice.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Erin M

We used New Orleans Catering for our wedding reception at The Jaxson. Sabine was very helpful in choosing our menu. Everything was absolutely delicious. We are still getting compliments about the food served at our reception over 1 month ago. Thank you so much for the amazing... Read More food!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Katie H

The food was absolutely delicious (or so I'm told). We had a waiter who brought both the groom and I drinks all night. We were initially told that we would have a private moment to eat that they would provide, however this never happened so neither of us ended up eating all... Read More night. I am a little disappointed in a lot of the lead up to the wedding. We decided to bring in the alcohol ourselves and it seems that they became less interested in being helpful after that point. It was frustrating considering the amount of money we were paying. However, everything ended up coming together in the end.

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Rachel H

New Orleans Catering was absolutely amazing to work with. Sabine, especially was an amazing help to us. Not only was the food absolutely divine, but the personal service we received from Sabine and the rest of the team at New Orleans catering went way beyond expectation. Our... Read More wedding prep began 2 years ago, and since it was a destination wedding we wanted to get everything done as early as possible. We picked a venue and New Orleans Catering maybe a year and a half before the wedding date and we were way ahead of schedule. We went to New Orleans and met with Sabine and her crew for a tasting and we were ready for the food more than anything else. It may have been a little over 6 months before the wedding when we heard that our venue we had contracted was no longer an option. We heard the news from Sabine, who already had a list of other venue options to explore. She came to my rescue in a moment when I had no idea what to do with myself or the wedding. She connected us with all the right people and made sure that we were able to find the right venue for us. The kindness and professionalism of everyone at New Orleans catering is worth writing pages about, but let's not forget about the food. Most of our guests had never been to New Orleans before, and we wanted to make sure that they know why we love it so much, FOOD. No one was disappointed! The food was amazing! I have been to many weddings with mediocre food and I did not want that for mine. We wanted the food to be the main feature and it was! All of our guests could not stop talking about how great the food was. Thank you so much to everyone at New Orleans Catering! I am forever grateful to you!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016

They catered our wedding at the Jaxson in the French Quarter and did a great job. All of our guests complimented the quality and selection of the food. The food was truly incredible! They were also extremely helpful and easy to work with. They answered all of my questions,... Read More worked out multiple proposals for me, and even did a walk through of the venue with me. Would highly recommend them!

Fabulous choice!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Krista D

First of all, let me say that over the course of 10 months of wedding planning, I probably called New Orleans Catering fifty times with various questions. And I can't recall a single time that they didnt answer the phone by the second ring. After months of chasing after flaky... Read More vendors, having a caterer who's on top of their game is worth A LOT in terms of my time and sanity. Sabine was an angel to work with: smart, professional, on the ball, and patient. Every email was answered promptly. Every request my fiance and I made was accommodated. I told her that I was totally overwhelmed with NOLA Caterings numerous menu options, so she offered to put together a custom menu for me, taking into account my budget and preferences. Fifteen minutes later, the menu, price and all the specifics were emailed to me. I spoke to a different company who offered to do the same thing, but told me it would take two weeks!! We couldn't have been more thrilled with the food. It was beautifully presented, and tasted FABULOUS. In the weeks after the wedding, so many guests told us that the food blew them away. The staff was EXCELLENT. Friendly, professional, and treated my now-husband and I like gold. We are so thrilled that we chose New Orleans Catering. Their role in our wedding was huge, and they knocked it out of the park!

Best wedding food ever!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Emily M

As an out of state bride, we ended up booking New Orleans Catering Co. without ever tasting the food, and everyone thought we were crazy. But we ended up lucking out with a really fantastic caterer! Sabine was super easy to work with and was very patient as we went back and... Read More forth about what we wanted on our menu. My favorite part was the raw oyster bar; not only did we have freshly shucked oysters on site (my favorite!), but it looked really cool in photos! Not something you typically expect from a caterer. Everyone has been raving about the food since our wedding, which is something my husband was really into. Thank you so much, Sabine, for making our night so special!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Andrea W

NOCI came highly recommended by friends of ours, and they catered our wedding at NOMA this past July. We did not have a wedding planner (other than my mom!), and I had no worries on wedding day with NOCI as our caterer. They handled rental and set up of tables, chairs, linens,... Read More plates, etc. They were also able to give us advice on floor plan and timeline for the reception. We even did a walk through with them at NOMA to discuss floor plan. Kevin was our butler for the night, and he did a wonderful job keeping everything on schedule as well as adding personality :). Sabine was great with handling all of the details. She was always quick to respond to my emails and made sure we weren’t forgetting anything! I’m a New Orleans native, and food is very important to me! So many guests told us how much they enjoyed the food! Soup in July heat isn’t an obvious choice, but people raved about the crab and brie soup served at our reception! And Mark and I left our reception with a generous serving of everything from the reception along with a bottle of champagne to enjoy at the end of the night! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a NOLA wedding!

Fantastic food and service. HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Meredith C

I live in DC and was excited to plan my wedding in New Orleans, but almost didn't know where to start. I asked my stepmother for a catering recommendation. Having worked in the convention business for years, I knew she would not lead me astray. She didn't even hesitate to answer... Read More that New Orleans Catering is the best, hands-down, so I knew I was in good hands! Sabine is absolutely fantastic, and held my hand all along the way. She was open to any and all ideas I had, and was always quick to get back to me with answers. When I would try to keep costs down in one area to make up for a splurge in another, she never made me feel pressured to do something more expensive. She was reassuring, and constantly came up with new ideas if I started to question a menu decision (she also knew it like the back of her hand--if I mentioned a restriction or an allergy, she could quickly suggest a replacement or modification). They also worked within a somewhat difficult venue--there could be no open flame, so all cooking had to take place outside in the parking lot. You never would have known; it was seamless and delicious. I'd say just about the only bad thing about working with NOC is that everything on the very extensive menu sounds delicious. It was honestly kind-of hard to narrow it down! I think that the favorite amongst our guests was the Shrimp Napoleon and cheese grits (even self-professed San Francisco food snob friends could not stop talking about it). The grilled filet of tuna was a hit, as were the marinated petite rib eyes and the marinated cajun duck breast. I had decided to get the assorted finger sandwiches for the buffet thinking they would be a boring choice, but good for less adventurous eaters in the bunch--guests raved about the bacon and cucumber ones. In other words, even the less exciting-sounding choices were still great. The tasting experience was also really fantastic. I honestly had not realized that hiring New Orleans Catering is almost like hiring a wedding planner--they were fantastic about coordinating and making sure that they knew the wedding timeline, etc. Had I not been a destination bride, I may have just foregone a wedding planner altogether--that's how good of a job New Orleans Catering does of making sure everyone knows what is happening and when. To make things even more easy, the bride and groom have a "butler" at the wedding to make sure you are never without a drink and that you don't have to go seeking food. It was fantastic--I had such jitters leading up to the wedding that I had barely been able to eat. As soon as the ceremony was over, I was handed a glass of water. As soon as post-ceremony photos were over, Kevin came over with a plate full of delicious hors d'oeuvres that I scarfed down! There may be less expensive options (honestly, I think that this was the one vendor I never even did a price comparison for--I didn't consider another), but I cannot imagine having used anyone else. New Orleans Catering makes every step simple, and are extremely pleasant and professional. I highly, highly recommend them.

Awesome food!

Reviewed on 4/23/2015

We received so many compliments on the food. Many of our guest said it was the best wedding food they had ever had, especially the gumbo. We are local people used to eating really good food. Everything was perfect. Sabine helped with any issue we had from trying to help find... Read More a rehearsal dinner venue to finding tents when everyone in the city was sold out.

Excellent job at NOPM

Reviewed on 2/17/2015

The NOCI catered (and coordinated furniture rentals etc) for our wedding a few weeks ago at the Pharmacy Museum in the Quarter, and they did a wonderful job - They worked with us to find an excellent menu and handled all the details, something I highly valued since I was... Read More planning everything long distance. I highly recommend them to anyone in New Orleans!

Done with Excellence!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Leah C

I cannot say enough about Mr. Terry and his staff at New Orleans Catering. Not only was the food amazing but the staff was so professional, courteous and truly wanted to do their best to make my daughters day special! Mr. Terry's many years of experience really showed when it... Read More came down to all the little details that made the occasion excellent. The guests could not stop talking about how wonderful and tasty the food was. Thank you New Orleans Catering!!!

Recommended!

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Ashley E

We used New Orleans Catering for our wedding reception at New Orleans Museum of Art. Sabine was incredibly helpful from the moment we first contacted her. Excellent customer service, beautiful presentation, delicious food, and a pricetag which was (unbelievably) a fraction of... Read More the others we recieved quotes from. You can't go wrong with New Orleans Catering!

Best Food Ever

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Courtney C

Ive been to a few weddings and I believe that the food that I had for my wedding exceeded everyone elses. The duck was amazing! And many of my guests raved about the corn grits, crab cakes and goulda puffs. And I cant for get the beignets at the end of the night as a litte taste... Read More of New Orleans!!!

Destination Wedding Caterer

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Claire J

My husband and I could not have asked for more from our caterers. New Orleans was a destination wedding location for us and New Orleans Catering was extremely helpful in putting all the pieces of our event together. The staff was a pleasure to work with and took care of... Read More everything. I came down to New Orleans a few months in advance and picked the menu after a great trial tasting experience and walked through the venue working out all the details. I never had to worry about anything. They really helped make sure what I had envisioned came to life, and the personal attention through out the event was wonderful. I definitely recommend New Orleans Catering to anyone.

Start a Conversation!