Newton Musical- Belle Fleur String Quartet

Live Music, Music

N. Florida to South Georgia, from St. Augustine to Brunswick (904) 783-0052

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Alejandra A

We used Newton Musical for our wedding. We booked the trumpet and violin and it could not have been better. Glynda was very organized and gave us some direction on what would sound best with an organ, trumpet and violin. Well worth it!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Ellen C

The rudest encounter I have had yet whilst trying to plan my wedding. I was laughed at for my request and was told that it could basically not be done. Very disappointed.

Newton Musical is Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 amanda g

Glynda is so professional to work with and her music is absolutely beautiful! I have used her numerous times for several of my brides, and have never had a complaint!

ceremony musicians

Reviewed on 9/12/2014

Glynda was most accomodating to work with, dependable, prompt and a good selection of music to chose from on their web site. Their beautiful songs added a refined touch to the outdoor garden wedding setting. I would highly recommend this group to give that "added touch to the... Read More wedding ceremony " . Reasonably priced !!!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014

We had Newton Musical - Belle Fleur play for our daughter's wedding almost 2 yrs ago. They were absolutely amazing to deal with. Before the wedding, they gave helpful advice and helped plan what was played. It was an amazing help since I was a nervous mother of the bride. I... Read More strongly recommend them for your next event. They were most professional in everyway!! There were many positive remarks from our guest after the wedding. They were amazing!!!

Wonderful addition to our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Lauren S

Newtown Musical is an enormously talented group of musicians and their music made our wedding so special. Glynda was very easy to work with, friendly, and responsive. I am so glad they were there to play as I walked down the aisle. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking... Read More for a duo, trio or quartet to fill their ceremony with beautiful music.

Wedding fit for royalty

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Victoria S

I contracted Newton Musical to provide a small orchestra for my wedding ceremony in Jacksonville. The cathedral was filled with beautiful music played by the best professional musicians. Cliff Newton made a custom arrangement for us, which made communion so special. Glynda... Read More Newton was so knowledgeable and determined exactly the perfect music for my prelude and ceremony.

Simply Beautiful Music!

Reviewed on 2/12/2013 Morgan A

Thank you so much to Glynda Newton of Newton Musical for providing such beautiful ceremony music for our wedding! Glynda made everything so simple. I literally booked her, sent her the music selections, and went on my way and didn't have to worry one bit that things wouldn't be... Read More exactly how I imagined! Extremely great price as well (everyone else I spoke with was at least $150 more!). Thank you again!!

Excellent service