Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

17 Cambridge Lane, Newtown, PA (215) 968-9555

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Rebecca W

I really enjoyed working with Denise for my wedding flowers. As a girl who knows practically nothing about flower and could not tell you the difference between a daisy and a chrysanthemum, she made the initial visit really easy and had some great suggestions about what... Read More colors/arrangements would look good with mine and the girl's dresses. She was extremely responsive to concerns. In addition, she was very adaptable - we almost needed to convert one outdoor hanging floral arrangement to an indoor standing one at the last minute, and Denise was extremely willing to oblige. I would definitely go with Newtown Floral again to do my wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016

Beautiful arrangements

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Betsey U

Denise was lovely to work with! I went in not knowing much about flower types, just some pictures. She was able to come up with beautiful bouquets for my girls, and my arrangement was amazing. Prices were good and I was really happy!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Megan I

I highly, highly recommend Newtown Floral!! We used them for our wedding and absolutely loved everything they did. Denise was so easy to work with, and she seemed genuinely excited about my wedding even though she has a million other weddings, proms, graduations, etc. She sat... Read More down with me several times to look through pinterest photos of flowers, and she took my general idea of what I wanted (rustic, lanterns, mason jars, hydrangeas) and designed the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and decor. They were absolutely beautiful and she delivered them herself the day of. Prices are reasonable, and they can work with any budget. I can't say enough about the flowers (and the people). I LOVED them!!

Very friendly

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Janet C

Very friendly! They delivered to our picture location and to the venue on time with beautiful flowers.

wonderful florist

Reviewed on 1/29/2012 Andrea C

I am not someone who knows a ton about flowers and I am not super artistic - working with Denise was great! She was able to hear my ideas and excute them beautifully. She was so helpful in selecting different flowers for the bouquets and our centerpieces were amazing!! I highly... Read More recommend her to anyone in the area, especially if you are not sure what you want exactly. Everything turned out great in the church and reception and the bouquets were great!

great quality

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 kristi d

i used newtown floral for my wedding and i would recommended that you use them as well the quality and the service we received was top of the line.

Made me smile

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Andrea S

The morning of the wedding wasn't exactly a fairy tale, and I had forgotten to tell them I wanted a flower in my hair. I just walked right into the shop and asked for a rose, and they gave it to me, no questions asked. They didn't even act like it was a big deal. It calmed me... Read More down sooo much. And the flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS!!! They know there stuff.

Review for Newtown Floral Company

Reviewed on 3/27/2009 Bridget C

The florist was awesome! She had photo albums full of pictures of the flowers she and her staff had made for various weddings and events; she also had wonderful ideas and took our budget into account. Newtown Florist was wonderful to work with - very easy to talk to and very... Read More helpful!