Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

3216 Greenfield Avenue, Los Angeles, CA (310) 474-7871

Next Exit is Great!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Joanna B

Cat and Adi took our engagement and wedding photos. They are both wonderful to work with. Our photos are exceptional. They are both very professional. They capture the most poignant moments effortlessly. Hiring them for our wedding was money well spent!

So excited to be working with Next Exit!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Karen T

I had only had my preliminary meeting with Adi at Next Exit, but we finally scheduled our engagement session. I am so blown away by the images, I am even more excited for my wedding than I ever thought I could be. Adi was so calm and patient with my FI who hates the camera. He... Read More had him laughing and talking about English soccer teams within minutes. I had met Adi on the job at several of my friend's weddings, but now it's my turn. Thank you, Next Exit, for taking the first great pictures of us together. We will cherish them always. More reviews to come as we continue to plan our big day!

Adi and Cat rock!

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 MELISSA D

It's several years later and I still kvell about my wedding pics and photographer (Adi) from Next Exit. People ask me for recos often about who to use for their wedding or I get compliments on my photos up around the house. I probably have too many up, but I love them! So many... Read More amazing shots! Fabulous creativity in terms of locations used (venue and surrounding area), setup of the B&G, variety of angles, expressions captured, and more. Just awesome! Above and beyond what I ever thought anyone could ever get out of us that day! When we met with Cat and Adi, not only did we love their style of shooting more than others we met, including some other major names in LA (not even a contest - - many are way overrated!), but we really liked them as people which is key on the big day and beyond. Very down to earth, relaxed, friendly, fun (a little sarcastic like us, too), but yet very professional. They made us feel really comfortable about our future sessions which we were a little hesitant about, because we didn't want to seem fake or over the top. They seemed to really get us and know how to make us feel natural during a time that is not exactly natural. Ha! Nothing was cookie cutter either. They helped to personalize our sessions so that it really felt like us and not some generic couple. Adi had great ideas for our engagement session which was done at the Getty Center. Great way to loosen both hubby and I up for the big day and we got some amazing pics to boot! Adi found things to chat us up with and ideas for poses to inspire us, all of which led to great pictures. He was very precise too - - always knowing exactly what he wanted/needed to get the best shots for us. On the big day (at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel) he was the perfect balance of friendly, fun and disciplined. We had a great time getting our couple shots in and around the hotel, and along Hollywood Blvd. Some great on the spot ideas, too. We felt like ourselves and movie stars all at the same time. Too much fun! During our family photos, Adi was very accommodating with our gazillion family and bridal party combos. Divorced families = too many pics, but he handled it with total grace (and speed). He kept us all in line, but still having a good time. Don't know what we would've done without him. During the wedding and party, I barely remember seeing him, which is exactly what you want! Great moments captured without interruption (or minimal)! My family said the same thing which made them very happy. Way too many photogs get in the way which annoys the heck out of me! Not Adi - he was sly! We got our digital proofs back within reasonable time and they were all great in quality and quantity. So many to choose from! Cat was extremely helpful in guiding us through the selection process for our album and larger prints. So thankful for her since it was such a daunting task! Their associate Nicole was really helpful as well. Our album was printed and delivered in our agreed upon time frame and the end product was just fabulous! All of our edits, reorgs, etc. were all perfect and the overall "story" we wanted to tell came out really nicely (again thanks to Cat's suggestions). I honestly don't know how this could have gone better. Adi and Cat truly set a standard of value and service that is incomparable. They were worth every penny we spent and more! P.S. Also very helpful with vendor recos! We used their videographer reco Isabel Gonzalez!

TRULY AMAZING

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Priscilla T

It was a joy for me to work with such dedicated and talented professional photographers. Searching for a photographer was one of the most difficult part in wedding planning, but once I had found Adi and Cat my heart was pretty much set. They did a fantastic job and it was... Read More everything we hoped for and more. They captured our special day perfectly! They were able to shoot from the best angle to portray a variety of styles - traditional, candid, action - with the most amazing compositions. Adi and Cat were attentive, caring and gave their best to fulfill what we wanted. On top of that, our wedding was in Tahiti; Adi and Cat went the extra mile to check out the location several days prior to the wedding ensuring that our wedding shoot would go as smoothly as possible. They put their heart and soul into every product, I am so pleased with their work and would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Simply Perfect!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013

The second Adi walked into the bridal suite to take pictures he became the director of the wedding! He was energetic, confident, hilarious, and wonderful at building rapport! He was a riot and kept us laughing! He captured the true emotional euphoria in some of the most precious... Read More moments of our wedding. By the end of the night, we considered him a good friend and loved having him around. We will always be grateful to Adi at Next Exit for his amazing work.

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Nicole Z

My fiance and I knew from the start that Next Exit was "the one"!! Not only are the photos Cat and Adi take absolutely beautiful, but you can tell how passionate they are about their jobs and how much work goes into every single image. On top of that, their customer service is... Read More top-notch. Cat is always available to answer my emails and sent me a list of recommended vendors, which I very much appreciated! We've only had our engagement photos taken so far but they are AMAZING!!! We were surprised and pleased at all the little moments that were captured. We are thinking of doing a guest book and save the dates with Next Exit too-- we checked out all their products and albums when we met and everything is just gorgeous (and custom-made)! Even though it's months away, we can't wait for them to shoot our wedding and to see all the photos!!! Photography is incredibly important to my fiance and me and I'm so glad we made the right choice.

Gorgeous photography, and wonderful people

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Glenn C

We knew from the start that photography was our most important consideration. We might forget the band and food (though we haven't, we lucked out there too), but the photos are what we'll have to remember our wedding by for the rest of our lives. A friend of ours had strongly... Read More recommended Cat and Adi of Next Exit Photography after she'd researched Los Angeles area photographers for her wedding. We'd looked at many photographers' work, but the moment we saw Cat and Adi's website and blog, we were blown away. Their photography stood out instantly as a cut above the rest. They capture the most amazing moments, and shoot with artists' eyes. Every photo tells a story. We fell in love with them at our first meeting. They're easygoing, delightful, funny, and just fun to be around. They did a small engagement album for us that was great, which we chose to do in part to help loosen up. (We're not so great or patient in front of cameras, we're better behind or far from them. But they set us at ease.) At our wedding, they were terrific with the whole family and wedding party, working swiftly while beautifully utilizing the setting -- the rooftop garden of the Walt Disney Concert Hall -- to make our wedding portraits unique and striking. Everyone enjoyed them. During the ceremony and reception, they blended into the woodwork, never obtrusive... to the point that we were a little concerned they may have missed things. But when we saw the proofs, we were thrilled that they not only captured every single notable moment (from multiple points of view), but hundreds more wonderful memories we hadn't even been aware of, or had forgotten in the blur of the evening. (I'm fairly certain they have magical powers. Shh.) No dull table or posed shots. Every photo captures vivid emotion and/or mood. And wow, are they BEAUTIFUL! The only problem with so much spectacular photography was how hard we found it to narrow down which photos to put in our album. They were very helpful in that regard, and quickly designed a stunning book. We've received more raves about our wedding photos than anything else -- and our wedding has gotten more than its share of raves. People are still talking about them, several years later. Even folks who weren't there. Even folks we don't know (who've seen them at other people's homes or online)! But most of all, we still love looking at them all the time. As another reviewer said below, our photos look like they're out of a major wedding magazine. (Indeed, they've been in one!) Next Exit was the best decision we made. Well, apart from deciding to get married, I was just reminded with a nudge.

Next Exit = Full Service.

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 H K

Looking for a photographer was my husband's #1 priority. He looked at hundreds of portfolios before landing on Next Exit. From the time we first contacted them to our wedding day, they were professional, friendly and responsive. Our "teaser" images were up so quickly, and... Read More they're exactly what we expected - sharp, colorful, deliberate images. Adi & Cat have a rigor and an attention to detail that sets their photography apart from most. You can see from their work that they have an uncanny knack for capturing a moment. Next Exit are hands down our favorite vendor.

A moment captured in time...

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Jamie L

I met Cat and Adi through a friend well before it was time for my wedding. Once I was engaged, I reached out to them to review the possibilities. From the moment my husband and I met with them for our initial discussion, we were thrilled. Throughout the process of planning,... Read More negotiation and post-purchasing, Adi and Cat were patient, thorough and professional. Most importantly on the wedding day, Cat and her assistants coordinated with our family and wedding party to create a comfortable and fun environment that resulted in magazine-quality photography. Every photo was perfect! Thank you Next Exit!!

Photos Straight Out of a Magazine

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Jessica S

Our photos looked like they were straight out of a magazine. At least that's what I kept hearing from people. Cat and Adi did an incredible job from the first phone call about potentially working together, to the visit to their studio to review work samples, our engagement... Read More session and of course the wedding. My husband has the tendency to lose patience while being photographed. Adi picked up on this and kept the family photo session as short as possible, but then came and got my husband and I during a lull in activities to go take more couple shots. Breaking the photo session up into smaller chunks saved my husband's sanity and ensured we still had all the photos we could hope for. I did not want to do a "first look," which I know makes wedding photographers crazy, but Adi worked with us and made sure we got everything we wanted. My home is now covered in all of the photos Next Exit took at our wedding. Treasured memories that we will have for a lifetime!! In addition to wedding day coverage, we purchased an engagement session. Do not skip out on this important session. Not only do you get more great photos, but you get used to being photographed together. Cannot recommend Next Exit enough!

Amazing Day Captured to Perfection

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Lauren K

Adi, Cat, and the entire Next Exit team are truly the "Dream Team"! After being highly recommended, I felt confident that I was going to be happy with my photos. Wow! Have my husband and I been blown away from what we have seen...they aren't just great photos, they are... Read More absolutely stunning, gorgeous photos. Every emotion from laughter to (happy) tears can be felt in our photos. We knew our wedding day was beautiful, but to see it truly captured makes us know that we'll love reliving it through our photos for years to come. Also, the service and response time always made me feel like I was in good hands.

THE BEST photos anywhere!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Stacey L

Okay, first of all, I will be the first to admit this was the largest line item in our budget other than our food / reception dinner cost. But what is the one thing you are going to have after the "day of" your wedding? Your photographs! And my fiance' and I conducted extensive... Read More research to find the perfect photographer in all of L.A. I thought it was funny that he was so interested in helping me select this one vendor, but I am so glad we spent the time and learned about Adi and Cat, the husband and wife team that are Next Exit Photography. Simply put, we thought they had THE BEST photos in their extensive portfolio - excellent in-focus composition (what's up with all these blurry "trendy" wedding pics lately?) while capturing the EMOTIONS, which were also very important to us. And after we met with Cat in-person, we felt her expertise as a former wedding planner and very seasoned photographer was a win-win for us. FYI, Cat was the lead photographer for our big day (she hired a second photographer to accompany her), though Adi her husband is available and does either separate weddings, or you can pay more and get them BOTH. We opted to purchase both an engagement session and one extra hour of coverage for the wedding day as "extras," and I would spend this money again. The engagement session loosened us up and prepared us for wedding day photos, not to mention we got some AMAZING photos I was able to use for the wedding day, newspaper announcement, etc. Another couple of bonuses for us: - We had a rather large wedding party, a couple of divorces/remarriages with our families, and Cat somehow successfully got all of our family photos done in less than an hour prior to our ceremony. She is assertive, which was exactly what we needed to get the pics we wanted! - We lost our natural lighting between the ceremony and reception, and Cat raced to help get us the biggest bang for our buck prior to pulling out the lighting kit (still great quality though).

photo review

Reviewed on 8/28/2011 Erica S

very happy

Brilliant !!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 dane s

Cat and Adi of NEXT EXIT were absolutely the best vendor we dealt with on our big day. Other Vendors required handholding, reminders and generally raised my stress level. Cat Brenner was the opposite . Her expert advice, support on the day ( she was practically a coordinator !)... Read More and calm demeanor were a godsend. More importantly she has the experience needed to get those one in a million shoots and the gusto to see that they happen! I cant recommend her enough -

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHY-INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Amanda J

I booked Next Exit Photography before I did anything else. Photography was the single most important thing to me for our wedding weekend. Adi was our engagement and wedding weekend photographer (rehearsal, welcome reception etc), we wanted him there for everything. We love that... Read More he captures every special moment in a unique way. Each photo is like a piece of art. On many photography sites you see the same poses over and over with different couples. This is not the case here. Laughter, smiles and tears, every beautiful moment is captured as it happens candidly and every staged photo is unique to the couple and the location. Throughout our engagement I called and spoke with Cat SO MANY times! She emails back right away and she made time to speak with me several times about timelines, wedding party and family picture details. Don't skimp on photography and you won’t need a videographer. Want your weekend captured beautifully and completely? BOOK THEM ASAP! Amazing customer service and incredible photography!!! If I had to do it all over again they would still be the first vendor I booked!

Most Important Wedding Essential

Reviewed on 12/30/2010 alisa a

After meeting with a number of photographers, we decided to go with Next Exit Photography because of their professionalism, experience and proven photo excellence. There is only one shot at capturing the real sense and feeling of your wedding. You can't cut corners on this... Read More important item because you can't go back in time and do it again. It is an important investment and we believe we made that right choice with Next Exit. Cat Benner was fantastic. She was calm and positive throughout the day and made everyone feel comfortable. The photos came out beautiful and we were so happy with our choice of photographers. We will have these photos to enjoy and share with family and friends for the rest of our lives.

Our Great Photographer

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Annette C

After meeting with a few photographers I was beginning to feel a bit discouraged and stressed about finding the right photographer. They were either booked, not enough experience, or just didn't feel right. When I trekked over to LA from OC in traffic on a weeknight, I really... Read More questioned whether or not this would be worth the drive. But the moment I walked into Cat's studio I felt relieved, seeing all their beautiful work in front of me, she answered all the questions I had and made me feel comfortable. They are so professional and definitely know what they're doing because they've been through and seen it all. As soon as I left the meeting I knew I had to book them right away and also because I had someone else with the same wedding date on my tail! They were over our budget range for our photographer, but your wedding pictures will last a lifetime, the pictures turned out amazing and they truly captured every moment of our wedding. Thank you so much!

Simply The Best

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Heidi W

Cat and Adi are amazingly talented. They have an eye for capturing special candid moments. They also spend a ton of time and care putting together an amazing post-wedding package of pictures.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Tia B

Where to begin?? Not only was Stephanie of Next exit a blast to work with her and her husband went the extra mile to make sure we had all the pictures we needed. They are just a very fun couple!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Stefanie F

I loved his personality and ability to make me feel at ease. I loved all of our proofs and can't wait to see our album.;Be very specific and stick to a list of must have pics we started to run out of time and it was my fault as well but many of my must have family shots were... Read More never taken.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kristina M

He's great at capturing the detalis of the day, and getting great candid shots.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Stefanie L

Main photographer- Adi is clearly passionate about his work and wants to get the right shots. Assistant photographer was very friendly and put family/wedding party/guests at ease.;He rubbed some of our guests the wrong way and sometimes came off as a little too dry/sarcastic... Read More which was a little buzzkill at times. I also was a little annoyed that he requested another song for us to dance to so he can get some good shots (which interrupted our already delayed timeline); I thought he should've asked us 1st but DH didn't mind and said he'd rather have the good shots.