Your life. Your love. Your story.

New Hampshire based wedding photo + video team of award winning photographers and cinematographers that have a passion for storytelling. Relive the special moments in your life through our heartfelt photos and cinematic films.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

28 Scoby Rd, Francestown, NH (603) 831-5073

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Caitlin W

I am so happy that I chose to have a videographer capture our wedding day, and even more happy that I had NH Images there to do it. Jaime was incredibly easy to work with throughout the process of planning, and the day itself. She does such an amazing job seamlessly integrating... Read More so many details of the wedding into a 4-minute film, and I am so thankful that I can watch our highlight reel anytime I want to relive the day! We have gotten so many complements from friends and family on what an amazing job she did. She had the highlight reel up on social media within days of the wedding, and had the USB with all the other details, including the full ceremony, in my mailbox within 2 weeks. I can't believe how efficient she is. I cannot say enough good things about Jaime and NH Images; the only regret I have is not asking her to stay to capture more of the reception, but I know she would have if I asked. If you hire NH Images to capture your wedding, I promise you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elizabeth B

The best decision we made when it came to wedding planning was to get a videographer! We worked with Jamie for our wedding in September. She was so easy to work with and very flexible to create a package that worked well for us and out budget. We got our video back SO FAST. Our... Read More video was PERFECT... absolutely perfect. She truly captured every moment, making us feel like we were reliving the best day! We can't wait to show the video to our friends and family - and to enjoy our footage for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Andy K

My husband and I met with Jaime over a year before our wedding. From that first meeting we knew we had to have her. We had already been following her blog for months, watching every video she put out and falling in love with her work. Today just received our full length wedding... Read More video! I cried and I laughed. Jaime is without doubt the most talented videographer I have ever met. I don't know how she is capable of making such perfect mementos that will be cherished for a life time, but she does it seamlessly. Our DJ was quite simply terrible and his mic cracked and popped through all of the toasts, but with Jaime's talents, you'd never know. She perfectly captured our day and I will forever recommend her to absolutely everyone! Jaime, Andy and I will forever be so grateful for what you created for us! I look forward to watching this video again and again! For anyone looking for the perfect way to relive your wedding day through the years, I'd recommend you have her there. She'll blend and and you'll forget she is even there. She'll capture the true essence of your day and the raw emotions in a way not possible with just photos.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Ashley F

We had such a great experience with NH Images and their team. Jaime was extremely responsive and very helpful throughout the process. She was understanding of exactly what we were looking for in regards to our wedding video and her team produced without question. We were so... Read More happy and in love with the video we received. They really listened to what we were looking for and what we wanted captured during our big day. The day of the wedding the team arrived promptly at the time expected and we even forgot at times they were filming, which shows their true professionalism. We are so thankful we were able to work with them and would highly recommend NH Images to other couples as they plan their big days.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Erica K

Jaime was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding, and there's a reason for that. She was the videographer for two of my brother's weddings, we fell in love with Jaime and her work, and we just had to have her. And, she didn't disappoint. Her videos are... Read More breathtaking and the perfect way to relive your wedding day over and over again. She captures every little detail with such care and artistry, and then puts it all together in the most beautiful videos. We can't say enough good things about Jaime. Over the course of our family's weddings she really became apart of our family, and we are forever grateful for her work because now we can keep some of our best memories alive. She is a MUST HAVE at your wedding.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Nicole S

We hired NH images to do our photos and our video for our wedding. We just received our video, and my husband and I are in awe of how beautiful Jaime captured our day. On our wedding day we hardly realized she was there yet she captured everything we wanted and more! She loves... Read More what she does and it shows in her work, she is so talented. The video quality is beautiful and it makes us feel like we are back in that day. We are going to cherish it forever, thank you Jaime! We haven't received our photos yet, but from what I saw in the video, I knew they are going to be beautiful. Samantha was also wonderful to work with. She even called a week before the wedding to make sure she was going to get all the photos we wanted! On the day, she had a bridal emergency kit just in case, which was a really nice touch. We can't wait to see the photos she took!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Mary Kate A

I looked at several videographers trying to find our best fit, and I'm so happy to have found Jaime and NH images! I was set on having a videographer to capture our wedding day because I knew I would want to relive the day over and over again. Not only is Jaime so sweet, but... Read More she's great at what she does. Jaime was able to come to the house where my girls and I got ready and was able to capture so many great moments prior to the ceremony. Her and my photographer worked together so well and were super respectful throughout the day, we hardly knew they were there! Jaime was able to give us direction on what types of shots she could get, but at the same captured so many candid moments. I've only seen our sneak peek video and that alone blew us away, so I can't wait to see the short film! I absolutely recommend NH images to capture your day, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Kristen M

I can't say enough about our experience with Jaime. From the planning stages to when we got our video, everything was easy and perfect! My husband did not want to do videography but after seeing the video he is glad we did! I highly recommend nh images for videography:)

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jaimy W

Adam and I could not be happier with our decision to include videography and in our choice of working with NH Images. The single biggest regret I have heard time and again from friends and family was not getting videography. Our sneak peek video is even better than we imagined;... Read More from the music choice to the moments included, it is absolutely perfect. We are so thankful we have the big parts of our day to look back on, too. I was shocked at how quickly we received the video as well...only 3 weeks! NH Images is very well organized and Jaime and Matt were easy and a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Brenna S

I did a lot of research of videographers and NH images were the only ones that had top notch filming and editing for a reasonable cost. I was recommended to them by a friend who is a wedding photographer and worked with Jaime at a wedding (which you know is always a solid... Read More reference) First, let me tell you that I had a VERY camera shy fiance - this was probably our biggest argument throughout the whole wedding process. I finally convinced him that it would be worth it and he reluctantly said fine. I wish I had never even told him because we had Matt at our wedding and he completely blended in and you couldn't tell he was there. NH images was so flexible and understanding with me in preparing for my fiance and his fear of the camera. Jaime was so responsive and helpful! And Matt without really getting any direction from me took the most beautiful clips of the entire day! I went with the middle length video (approx 10 minutes) and Jaime edited it so perfectly it left me speechless. It has been in my possession for about 24 hours and I've probably watched it an unhealthy amount. It was so beautifully edited and there were angles of us that I really have no recollection of them being filmed, I was just so impressed! My whole family has been raving about how amazing it is and how much they will treasure it! The way that Jaime edited it with the music and vows and speeches - I'm just so in awe! I am so grateful that I have this beautiful memory of the happiest day of my life - and I'm so glad that my fiance agrees! And now I'm going to go watch it again! Haha

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kelly S

I just recently hired NH Images for my wedding video and I am in love with our sneak peak film! I was originally drawn to this company b/c their videos are personal, feel intimate, and are not just a slideshow of pictures/video that go along to cheesy music. They have the... Read More actual words said as the background, making the video much more authentic and special. There were 2 guys shooting and I barely realized they were there- they captured everything but also did it very professionally and naturally. You can tell that they have experience and we're extremely pleasant to work with. Jaime has also been the most flexible and accommodating, and just super sweet! I would highly recommend these guys!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Courtney F

When we first started our wedding planning a video wasn't even on the list, but somehow i stumbled upon NH Images. We ended up booking Jaime for our February 18th wedding at Birchwood vineyards and it was the BEST decision we could of done. We just got our full wedding film and... Read More watching it we were brought right back to that day, emotions and all! She captured every single detail that we were so hard on beautifully. Can't wait to relive that day over and over!!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Melanie C

My husband and I are so happy with our decision in choosing NH Images for the videography of our wedding. My parents, who got married about 30 years ago, had a video of their wedding. After watching it as a child, I knew that it was important to me to have a video of my own... Read More wedding to watch with my own children someday. Jaime did an incredible job. I actually forgot that she was there most of the time, however, she got beautiful shots of all of wedding and the guests. The video came out beautiful and we are looking forward to watching it for years to come! Thank you so much Jaime!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Laura C

Absolutely love the video Jaime did for us. It captured some of the best moments of the day, from the small details to the bigger moments. We loved the music choices, she based it on the type of music we said we liked and the music combined with the video is great. Only thing... Read More I’d recommend saying for ANY videographer is make sure to point out the people you want to have in the video more, mother of the bride, bridesmaids, etc. so that way they have an understanding of what you’re expecting. We highly recommend Jaime for video and are so grateful to have met her and hired her for our wedding. Thank you Jaime!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kelly B

11.26.16 State Room, Boston MA I am so lucky to have had Jaime a part of our special day. She was truly a pleasure to work with and her work was just outstanding. Jaime captured the most important aspects of our day and night while being undetectable. She had our sneak peak... Read More ready to be viewed within two weeks and in 9 minutes captured what felt to be our entire night. I am so grateful we found Jaime and NH Images and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing videographer!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Amanda S

I cannot even express how amazing Peter and Jaime are to work with. I met with several photographers and I knew the instant we met Peter that I wanted him to photograph our wedding. He is so reassuring- my concerns instantly disappeared. And his work speaks for itself. The day... Read More of our wedding, it poured and I was so nervous that we would not get the pictures I envisioned. Peter went above and beyond what I expected, and our pictures are perfect. Jaime captured so many moments for our wedding video and I am so grateful to have that memory. I could not speak more highly of them. They are both incredibly talented, professional, amazingly kind and I would choose them all over again!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Michelle A

we had Peter as our photographer and Matt as videographer for our wedding day in June. They were both beyond amazing and we can't say enough good things about them. The day of Peter surprised as with a second photographer Bruce who was also beyond amazing from assisting with the... Read More photos and our large wedding party he went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. we just recently received our wedding album and are so happy with how it came out. Peter, Bruce, and Matt all worked off each other and so perfectly with each other to capture every moment they are the ultimate team!! From our first meetings to our wedding day to receiving our video and photos to meeting with Peter to go over our wedding album we were so happy with everything. Like I said before we had a large wedding party and also a bridesmaid who is wheel chair bound and they did everything they could to accommodate everyone and made everyone feel completely comfortable. You can't go wrong with choosing NH images photography and Video for your wedding day !!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Tyler K

My wife and I went through NH Images, we met with Peter Clayman, who is absolutely fantastic! We had our initial meeting and went through what we wanted, and then met about a month before the wedding again to finalize and go through everything. He is very thorough, which is a... Read More great thing! He completely understood my (grooms) crazy family dynamic, and was able to work with everything, understanding who not to put together, and was able to keep everyone smiling the whole day. Peter worked with my wife and I and was willing to drive to where I proposed for our first look, which we decided to do to save time later, and also to make the most of the time we had with the sun. He then drove to the wedding venue to continue shooting for the family, ceremony, and reception. I am AMAZED at how creative Peter is. He really knows what he is doing (ask him about mirror shots! He got some awesome ones in the side mirrors of the '66 Chevelle we got driven to the wedding in!) He captured the bliss and joy of every family member, and my wife and I. I have never seen some of my family members smile so much in a photo. He was fun, constantly joking and relieving stress and "smile fatigue", and truly made our wedding day wonderful. I am so happy and thankful that we went with Peter, and I truly cannot recommend him enough. When going through our photos (almost 450!) We had the option to star our favorites, and it took a lot of effort not to star each and every one. What can I say to someone looking for a wedding photographer? Stop looking. Book Peter Clayman or anyone at NH Images. Thank you for being our photographer Peter, we will cherish these photos forever!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Chantal R

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Alecia D

Although I have not gotten my photos or video back yet, they were awesome to work with. They moved quickly and helped me keep control of my bridal party so everything went smoothly. Peter was awesome and I would definitely hire him again for photos.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Erica B

The team was super nice and made everyone feel comfortable. I've only gotten the sneak peak video back and that was amazing! Can't wait to see the rest of it! Great job!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Alyssa H

You have found the BEST wedding photographer around! Peter Clayman went above and beyond on the day of our wedding. As a Type A person, I knew as soon as I met Peter that he was the one for us! I haven't even seen the pictures yet, I'll update on that. But here are the great... Read More things about Peter. 1. He's Type A+. He responds quickly to any email or text, he notes little details and he will actively pursue your shots 2. He is upfront and direct about his fair pricing-- no secrets here 3. He will go to whatever extreme necessary to get you great shots 4. For us, he was more than just a photographer. He was like a mini event coordinator. He really filled in for a lackluster wedding coordinator. He kept us on a PERFECT timeline, making the day even better. 5. He might get lost on the way to the church (ours was in a really rough area), but you will never notice because he's a camera carrying ninja, and he will be whenever you need him to be on time, even early, as was the case for us. I can't recommend him enough. I'm not surprised NH Images got so many Knot awards.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Nicole D

am so glad we booked NH Images for our wedding video! We were not looking for anything elaborate, just high quality video of the highlights of the wedding, and Jaime was super accommodating and great to work with. Brandon and Zach were very talented and professional... Read More videographers and blended in seamlessly. The preview videos, which they get together so quickly and we were able to watch on our honeymoon, speak for themselves, and the whole DVDs are also mailed promptly and packaged so cutely. NH Images clearly cares a lot about their couples and providing an excellent product we'll treasure forever. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Scott K

We booked our photographer, NH Images, over a year in advance and it was one of the easiest decisions we had after meeting them. They hooked us up with the right photographer in their group right from the start. She did our engagement pictures as well as the wedding... Read More pictures. The only formal ones we wanted were after the ceremony with family and the wedding party. After that we said we didn't want to see them or get pulled for posed pictures. We actually told them we wanted all candid's and didn't really want to see them during the reception....and they worked with that. We're still waiting on the final pictures but based on how well the engagement pics came out we're expecting nothing but the best as usual. They worked with our unusual set up and requests and they were appropriate and fulfilled all our wishes.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Christina G

My husband Dan and I had the pleasure of working with Jamie on our wedding day, and can not say enough kind words! We were told that if nothing else we needed a videographer for the wedding, and we couldn't be more happy that we did. The work Jamie does is incredible. Before the... Read More wedding she sent us a questionnaire to fill out and what she did with the answers made it seem like we sat and talked for hours about our lives and relationship. The editing and trailer were beyond anything we could have ever imagined and the drive of all the important moments and dancing are videos we will watch a million times. She was on time, professional, invested, and made things run so smoothly, and we could never thank her or recommend her enough. Thanks to her we have videos of the best day of our lives to last a lifetime.

Jaime Wood

I have always had a passion for making films. I started out working at a film production company in Portsmouth after getting out of school, and then worked at WMUR for a little bit before meeting and creating a partnership with Peter to form nh images. In order to succeed, you have to love what you do, and I love capturing people's stories and giving them a lifetime of memories. When I'm not filming and editing love stories, I can be found getting dirty in my yard, out our boat or at the beach, camping, hiking, and antique shopping with my amazing husband Matt and 2 boys TJ and Ian.