Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

28 Scoby Rd, Francestown, NH

The best keepsake

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Olivia H

I wish I could put into words exactly how much we LOVE the wedding video Jamie created for us. It is our favorite keepsake from the day. While the pictures are special, the video truly captures the emotions of the day and interactions between the people and it is so special. I... Read More love that she was able to capture us laughing at each other, smiling, crying, etc. Jamie took the video and made it into art – the sneak peek and the film are just beautiful. Jamie was so easy to work with and she just understands how to capture everything important about your wedding day. I recommend videography to everyone and even more so, recommend NH Images. I am so glad we worked with Jamie to capture our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Catherine M

We hired Jaime as our videographer for our wedding in September. I heard about NH images when my mom and I went to the bridal show in Portsmouth. Ryan and I at were not sure about having a videographer but when I spoke to Jaime I was sold and I am so happy we chose to have a... Read More videographer. Jaime is amazing to say the least. She is incredibly fast to respond to emails which is so reassuring as a bride. We were so fortunate to be able to have Jaime be our videographer for our day as she books so fast! NH images is absolutely affordable and worth every penny. Jaime had our sneak peak posted on Facebook within four days of our wedding, and had our video in the mail that day..seriously incredible. We were blown away by our sneak peak and I can't believe again how fortunate we were to have Jaime that day. Thank you again Jaime, you are so talented and Im so grateful we chose you to be our videographer!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Cori S

NH Images Photography and Videography Wow! Wow! Wow! If I could give Peter Clayman (photographer) and Jaime Wood (videographer) 10 stars each I certainly would! From the very first meeting, we connected. I am a photographer and very discriminating so I had a very clear... Read More idea of what I wanted for our wedding day. These two LOVE their work! Peter was very personable, thorough and helpful in guiding us through the details and the type of pictures we wanted of this very important part of our wedding. He is a thoughtful listener and offered suggestions to maximize our time at the reception and still capturing the special moments of first looks and family portraits. The day of the wedding, Peter and Jaime were ready to roll when we arrived at Gibbet Hill. They are both so friendly and easy to work with in addition to being incredibly organized and so discreet. Aside from the obvious formal pictures, they captured some amazing intimate and special moments without any of us ever realizing they were busy getting fabulous photos and footage of our story. The pictures and video are phenomenally gorgeous and will re-tell the history of the emotional and sentimental moments of this incredible day! Both are personable, creative, spontaneous, and so professional. Although it wasn’t originally planned, the weather was so lovely, we trekked up to “the ruins” to get some of the most gorgeous photos and video we have ever seen!! (Check out their blog to see some early photos and video!!) We couldn’t be happier!! If you can afford the extra cost to hire both Peter and Jamie, I highly recommend them both. That having been said, we have also been guests at a wedding covered by their staff and the results were excellent as well! The cost was reasonable and I will continue to recommend NH Images to anyone looking for an outstanding vendor! ~ Cori S.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Nicole D

am so glad we booked NH Images for our wedding video! We were not looking for anything elaborate, just high quality video of the highlights of the wedding, and Jaime was super accommodating and great to work with. Brandon and Zach were very talented and professional... Read More videographers and blended in seamlessly. The preview videos, which they get together so quickly and we were able to watch on our honeymoon, speak for themselves, and the whole DVDs are also mailed promptly and packaged so cutely. NH Images clearly cares a lot about their couples and providing an excellent product we'll treasure forever. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Andy K

My husband and I met with Jaime over a year before our wedding. From that first meeting we knew we had to have her. We had already been following her blog for months, watching every video she put out and falling in love with her work. Today just received our full length wedding... Read More video! I cried and I laughed. Jaime is without doubt the most talented videographer I have ever met. I don't know how she is capable of making such perfect mementos that will be cherished for a life time, but she does it seamlessly. Our DJ was quite simply terrible and his mic cracked and popped through all of the toasts, but with Jaime's talents, you'd never know. She perfectly captured our day and I will forever recommend her to absolutely everyone! Jaime, Andy and I will forever be so grateful for what you created for us! I look forward to watching this video again and again! For anyone looking for the perfect way to relive your wedding day through the years, I'd recommend you have her there. She'll blend and and you'll forget she is even there. She'll capture the true essence of your day and the raw emotions in a way not possible with just photos.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Christina G

My husband Dan and I had the pleasure of working with Jamie on our wedding day, and can not say enough kind words! We were told that if nothing else we needed a videographer for the wedding, and we couldn't be more happy that we did. The work Jamie does is incredible. Before the... Read More wedding she sent us a questionnaire to fill out and what she did with the answers made it seem like we sat and talked for hours about our lives and relationship. The editing and trailer were beyond anything we could have ever imagined and the drive of all the important moments and dancing are videos we will watch a million times. She was on time, professional, invested, and made things run so smoothly, and we could never thank her or recommend her enough. Thanks to her we have videos of the best day of our lives to last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Sara W

We hired NH Images for our video and could not have been more pleased. We had Zach as our videographer and it was like he wasn't even there. We forgot he was even filming. And then we received the little piece of USB heaven in the mail that Jaime did her magic on. I never fail... Read More to cry every time I see it. Wonderful job highlighting our wedding in video. We also have footage of all the important details of our wedding as well. And to think we weren't even sure if we wanted a video. We will cherish it forever. Thank you

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Erin S

Wow, I can't even say enough about our experience with nh images. What an amazingly talented team of professionals! After our initial meeting with Peter, we knew that there was no other option for us. Peter is personable and confident, and his work is AMAZING! We were so excited... Read More to have him be a part of our day. When he showed up at our wedding, he came up to take pictures of us girls in the bridal suite, and was completely respectful. His humor was a welcomed addition. He does his best to capture the real emotion of the day. But I have to say, besides getting ready pictures, and group shots after the ceremony, I never saw him all night! He's a ninja photographer! It wasn't until I saw Jaime's video that I saw him sneaking around in the corner. He did his best to get awesome shots and stay out of the way. He was AMAZING! And Jaime... her video sneak peek had me BAWLING poolside on my honeymoon. I was on the fence about a video, but it was worth every cent. If you are on the fence, trust me, JUST DO IT. Jaime did such an amazing job, and we had all of our footage within two weeks of our wedding. nh images, I can't thank you enough for to job you did but being part of our special day. We are so beyond happy that we chose you - best decision we made!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Shannnon R

LOVED having Jaime with NH images as our wedding videographer! Especially since last minute we had to change our wedding date, she was very flexible and had no issue. Our sneak peak came out wonderful, and even though it was around the holidays, Jaime had a fast turn around time... Read More with it. Our actual wedding video is unbelievable and I have watched/shown it to everyone! We highly recommend them for your wedding, or any occasion you want a great video from; it is worh every penny!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Lauren F

Jaime was our wedding videographer and we could not have asked for anything better. She was so easy to work with and our wedding video is absolutely perfect. She was able to capture everything we wanted in a 10 minute video that we will cherish forever. I can't say enough good... Read More things about her and would recommend her to everyone.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

Very impressed with Jaime. She listens to your needs and exceeds all expectations. I cried when I saw my video and it made me feel really good. The song choices was perfect and I loved the little details here & there too. Leah was very nice to work with, she didn't make me... Read More feel awkward and blended in well while catching some key moments during my wedding. I'm thankful that I picked these ppl to film my wedding! Superb job. Jaime is an amazing lady, I really enjoyed working with her every step of the way. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 holly s

NH Images made my wedding day the best day of my life. We used them for both photo and video and could not have been happier with the results. Sarah and Leah did an amazing job capturing the day... at times I did not even know they were there and they worked as a team with our... Read More videographer... the final product was amazing! Everyone I share my pics and video agree! The team was also flexible when things changed and really helped my day run smoothly! All of my details were captured and I was able to enjoy my wedding without stress! Our pictures were actually chosen to be used on! I love that I can relive my vows watching my video... and my father can hear every word he missed because of hearing issues. They captured our day in a way that amazed me and we can not recommend NH Images enough!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 kristie b

Best money spent by far! Best decision to go with NH Images. Jaime worked with us on budget and tailoring a package for us. Matt did an awesome job the day of our wedding and the film came out amazing!! I've watched it 100 times and I love that I have it to look back on for... Read More years to come! I would recommend NH Images to anyone looking for a videographer!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kirstie H

My husband and I chose Jaime from NH Images as our wedding videographer for our August wedding at Sugarbush resort in VT, and I can say that we couldn't be more thrilled with our choice. Jaime was completely responsive and professional throughout the entire process, from the... Read More initial consult, planning, and on the wedding day. The video she filmed during the wedding day was creative and beautiful, and we are so happy to be able to look back on our special day with a film. We would 100% recommend Jaime and NH Images for future brides & grooms!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Laura M

I loved working with NH Images! Jaime was so easy to talk to and get in touch with in the months leading up to the wedding. Dan and Chris arrived early on the big day and were ready to start filming! My bridal party and I were a little nervous about being filmed while getting... Read More ready, but they quickly put us at ease and we soon forgot they were even there! Many guests commented after the wedding that they didn't realize we had videographers! They did such a great job blending in and capturing the day. I love our sneak peek and all of our wedding footage!! It came out amazing! I'm so happy I chose to hire NH Images and would highly recommend them to others!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Melissa P

There are not enough words to describe how great Jaime Wood has made us feel through our whole wedding planning and day!! We were originally going with one of her employees, but after getting to know her personally through Facebook, we decided to hire her for the big day.... Read More Knowing that she would be the one seeing all the special moments and doing the editing of our video has given us such a sense of comfort!! The video is the one way we can relive it all again, so we knew that this was money best spent on the best - and that is Jaime!! Seeing our sneak peek confirmed that as it has already made everyone cry tears of happiness just seeing a few minutes!! I am happy to call Jaime my friend now, and I look forward to seeing the final product!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Chelsea d

The video is a really nice thing to have. They were very professional. Overall great experience

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 K S

In my opinion, NH Images has the talent, prices, and thoughtfulness that outclasses all of their competitors in New England. What other vendors demand $$$$ for, Jaime Wood provides at price that works for you with a package suited just to your needs. NH Images provided a 3-5... Read More minute highlight video and hours of raw footage that I have watched countless times. By the time I found NH Images, I had already booked my photographer and I regretted that because once I saw the artistic eye that Jaime and her crew share, I wished I'd been able to scoop them up for both! Thank you, Jaime and Leah! I'll be watching these videos for years to come!

LOVED Working With Jaime!!! Videos were outstanding!

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Jamie H

Jaime worked with us and helped us create a package that was within our budget. She had been quite sick the day before our wedding and still made it. She is such a dedicated professional. I hardly noticed the video camera at all which is exactly how it should be. The videos were... Read More sent to us shortly after the wedding and they were so well done. My dad was in tears when he watched. A month later, our dog ate the thumbdrive with our wedding videos on it and Jaime so graciously replaced it for us. I can't rave enough about NH Images. I would recommend them a thousand times over.

Smooth going!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Emily G

When I first contacted this vendor, the owner called me instead of the typical emails. We were planning from long distance so it was nice to actually talk on the phone and get to know the company a little. We met with him in person to go through the list and he really set us... Read More at ease. We had Kathy the day of and she was easy to work with and very helpful. I'm not much for having my picture taken but she made it feel like the whole hour of photos flew by and took mostly candids afterwards. She definitely knew what she was doing and we can't wait to see her work.

The Best

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

We just viewed our full video and loved it as much as the sneak peak, which we didn't think was possible! Jaime was a pleasure to work with and very professional from our first phone conversation. She followed through on everything, so that I did not have to worry about the... Read More videography details. She captured our personalities and every personal detail of the wedding perfectly. We could not be happier with Jaime and her work. If you are deciding on video, it is well worth it if Jaime is the videographer!

Pictures say a Thousand Words

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Amanda A

I cannot begin to express my gratitude to Peter at NH Images for spending our wedding day with us! From the first phone call I made to him through the final goodbye on our wedding day Peter was the utmost professional, caring and on top of it. Nothing we did was overly... Read More traditional and Peter was great with suggestions and making sure to capturing all those special moments. At the end of the night when I saw the first image he released of our wedding I thought if this is the only photo I get, he is worth every penny. Peter - in a word- I am forever GRATEFUL.

Best quality for price!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Lindsay Y

Trying to find a budget-friendly but quality videographer was difficult! Other companies were either $5000 with amazing videos or real cheap and super cheesy (using still images and crazy graphics). NH Images to the rescue! They are reasonably priced - we paid about half of... Read More Boston prices for 6 hrs of video, a sneak peek short video posted to Facebook, 3 DVDs that included a 25 min wedding video, and full footage of all important events (ceremony, first dance, speeches etc). The high quality of the video’s was on par with the more expensive options. We ended up needing a little more than 6 hrs on the day of our wedding, and Matt, our videographer had no problem staying for another hour for a small extra fee. Matt was excellent to work with, he stayed out of the way but got a lot of great shots. He had a hand-held camera as well as a stationary camera set up. Jaime (the owner) does all the editing so all the videos are consistent, regardless of your vidoegrapher. She sent me sample videos prior to booking so I could see the quality. The sneak peek video came out not even a week after our wedding - posted to facebook. This was great to share with friends and family! It was about 3 mins long and such a nice little preview. The full DVDs themselves are beautiful! Jaime uses some of your wedding photos to create the DVD covers. The longer 25 min video was so great - some of our speeches and vows voiced over the video. It's also great to have these moments in full in the separate raw footage too. The DVDs came about 2 months after the wedding. It was so nice to relive the day through the video – they were able to capture moments that just couldn’t be seen through photography. Overall, NH Images was great to work with. Jaime was always just an email away for any of my questions, responding very quickly, even on weekends! NH Images video’s are top quality for about half the price of some of the other Boston area big name videographers. Even though they are based in NH, they will travel to MA, so just ask! They had never done my venue before (Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, MA) but were more than willing to travel for it! I would highly recommend them to anyone. I almost wish we had used their photography services too! Everything I’ve seen looks to be just as high quality as their videos.

Money well spent!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Bridget B

I am so happy with my sneak peak video! I hired NH photography and video for my wedding videography. I am so glad I did, I have only seen my sneak peak video so far, and my goodness am I pleased! My family and friends have all seen the video that I shared on facebook, and I have... Read More gotten the best feedback! Everyone keeps telling me that they feel like they were there with me and they could feel and see the love through the video! I would suggest hiring these guys for your wedding, Billy was my videography and he was very easy to work with and even stayed a little longer then he was hired for to make sure that he got my father daughter dance! :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Jenna V

We hired Peter Clayman of NH Images for our photographer on our wedding day of August 1st at Atkinson Country Club. The year leading up to the wedding he was a great help, very responsive, and was sure to get a detailed list of all of the pictures we wanted taken that evening.... Read More On the day of, Peter was professional, quick, and great at getting everyone comfortable in front of the camera! We LOVE the pictures we have seen so far, and cant wait to see the rest of them! I would highly recommend him to everyone in the area!

Jaime Wood

I have always had a passion for making films. I started out working at a film production company in Portsmouth after getting out of school, and then worked at WMUR for a little bit before meeting and creating a partnership with Peter to form nh images. In order to succeed, you have to love what you do, and I love capturing people's stories and giving them a lifetime of memories. When I'm not filming and editing love stories, I can be found getting dirty in my yard, out our boat or at the beach, camping, hiking, and antique shopping with my amazing husband Matt and 2 boys TJ and Ian.

Start a Conversation!