Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

28 Scoby Rd, Francestown, NH

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Caitlin W

I am so happy that I chose to have a videographer capture our wedding day, and even more happy that I had NH Images there to do it. Jaime was incredibly easy to work with throughout the process of planning, and the day itself. She does such an amazing job seamlessly integrating... Read More so many details of the wedding into a 4-minute film, and I am so thankful that I can watch our highlight reel anytime I want to relive the day! We have gotten so many complements from friends and family on what an amazing job she did. She had the highlight reel up on social media within days of the wedding, and had the USB with all the other details, including the full ceremony, in my mailbox within 2 weeks. I can't believe how efficient she is. I cannot say enough good things about Jaime and NH Images; the only regret I have is not asking her to stay to capture more of the reception, but I know she would have if I asked. If you hire NH Images to capture your wedding, I promise you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elizabeth B

The best decision we made when it came to wedding planning was to get a videographer! We worked with Jamie for our wedding in September. She was so easy to work with and very flexible to create a package that worked well for us and out budget. We got our video back SO FAST. Our... Read More video was PERFECT... absolutely perfect. She truly captured every moment, making us feel like we were reliving the best day! We can't wait to show the video to our friends and family - and to enjoy our footage for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Andy K

My husband and I met with Jaime over a year before our wedding. From that first meeting we knew we had to have her. We had already been following her blog for months, watching every video she put out and falling in love with her work. Today just received our full length wedding... Read More video! I cried and I laughed. Jaime is without doubt the most talented videographer I have ever met. I don't know how she is capable of making such perfect mementos that will be cherished for a life time, but she does it seamlessly. Our DJ was quite simply terrible and his mic cracked and popped through all of the toasts, but with Jaime's talents, you'd never know. She perfectly captured our day and I will forever recommend her to absolutely everyone! Jaime, Andy and I will forever be so grateful for what you created for us! I look forward to watching this video again and again! For anyone looking for the perfect way to relive your wedding day through the years, I'd recommend you have her there. She'll blend and and you'll forget she is even there. She'll capture the true essence of your day and the raw emotions in a way not possible with just photos.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Michelle A

we had Peter as our photographer and Matt as videographer for our wedding day in June. They were both beyond amazing and we can't say enough good things about them. The day of Peter surprised as with a second photographer Bruce who was also beyond amazing from assisting with the... Read More photos and our large wedding party he went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. we just recently received our wedding album and are so happy with how it came out. Peter, Bruce, and Matt all worked off each other and so perfectly with each other to capture every moment they are the ultimate team!! From our first meetings to our wedding day to receiving our video and photos to meeting with Peter to go over our wedding album we were so happy with everything. Like I said before we had a large wedding party and also a bridesmaid who is wheel chair bound and they did everything they could to accommodate everyone and made everyone feel completely comfortable. You can't go wrong with choosing NH images photography and Video for your wedding day !!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Erica B

The team was super nice and made everyone feel comfortable. I've only gotten the sneak peak video back and that was amazing! Can't wait to see the rest of it! Great job!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Alyssa H

You have found the BEST wedding photographer around! Peter Clayman went above and beyond on the day of our wedding. As a Type A person, I knew as soon as I met Peter that he was the one for us! I haven't even seen the pictures yet, I'll update on that. But here are the great... Read More things about Peter. 1. He's Type A+. He responds quickly to any email or text, he notes little details and he will actively pursue your shots 2. He is upfront and direct about his fair pricing-- no secrets here 3. He will go to whatever extreme necessary to get you great shots 4. For us, he was more than just a photographer. He was like a mini event coordinator. He really filled in for a lackluster wedding coordinator. He kept us on a PERFECT timeline, making the day even better. 5. He might get lost on the way to the church (ours was in a really rough area), but you will never notice because he's a camera carrying ninja, and he will be whenever you need him to be on time, even early, as was the case for us. I can't recommend him enough. I'm not surprised NH Images got so many Knot awards.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Nicole D

am so glad we booked NH Images for our wedding video! We were not looking for anything elaborate, just high quality video of the highlights of the wedding, and Jaime was super accommodating and great to work with. Brandon and Zach were very talented and professional... Read More videographers and blended in seamlessly. The preview videos, which they get together so quickly and we were able to watch on our honeymoon, speak for themselves, and the whole DVDs are also mailed promptly and packaged so cutely. NH Images clearly cares a lot about their couples and providing an excellent product we'll treasure forever. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Scott K

We booked our photographer, NH Images, over a year in advance and it was one of the easiest decisions we had after meeting them. They hooked us up with the right photographer in their group right from the start. She did our engagement pictures as well as the wedding... Read More pictures. The only formal ones we wanted were after the ceremony with family and the wedding party. After that we said we didn't want to see them or get pulled for posed pictures. We actually told them we wanted all candid's and didn't really want to see them during the reception....and they worked with that. We're still waiting on the final pictures but based on how well the engagement pics came out we're expecting nothing but the best as usual. They worked with our unusual set up and requests and they were appropriate and fulfilled all our wishes.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Christina G

My husband Dan and I had the pleasure of working with Jamie on our wedding day, and can not say enough kind words! We were told that if nothing else we needed a videographer for the wedding, and we couldn't be more happy that we did. The work Jamie does is incredible. Before the... Read More wedding she sent us a questionnaire to fill out and what she did with the answers made it seem like we sat and talked for hours about our lives and relationship. The editing and trailer were beyond anything we could have ever imagined and the drive of all the important moments and dancing are videos we will watch a million times. She was on time, professional, invested, and made things run so smoothly, and we could never thank her or recommend her enough. Thanks to her we have videos of the best day of our lives to last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Tanya S

We hired Peter and Nh Images for our wedding. My husband Arthur and I could not be more thrilled with the level of service and professionalism and then add to that, the personal touches Peter adds that make you feel like you have been lifelong friends. There is no other company... Read More like Nh Images. You're made to feel right at home from your initial visit, your follow up and right up until the moment they finish. Our photos were amazing and our video exceeded our wildest expectations and I know if you're looking for the PERFECT photographer for your day and want to be able to look back and love not only your photos and / or video, but to also love the experience as a whole, then Nh Images is for you. There is a reason Peter wins the awards he does and he deserves them all and more. Thank you Peter! Tanya and Arthur

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Krista R

We hired Peter to photograph our wedding this past April and were not disappointed in the least! He is extremely personable, professional, and meticulous about every detail. He kept a flexible schedule and was accommodating to our needs which required some late meetings driving... Read More from Boston to Nashua. We could not be happier with the way that our photos turned out! Peter captured every moment perfectly and we received many compliments on the quality of his work. We would highly recommend him to anybody seeking a top quality photographer!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Erika B

can't stay enough how awesome NH images is. My husband and I got married in NH and planned everything from PA. Peter was SO fantastic through the entire process. He was super flexible and let us be as formal or free as we wanted to be. He was super personable and a breeze to... Read More work with. He adjusted his schedule to adjust to ours whenever it came to phone meetings. Also, SARAH! Sarah is the best!! She shot our wedding and was a blast to work with. She was totally on board with how little we wanted to pose and was not stiff or hard to work with. She made us laugh, helped me free all of the critters I was catching in my dress, kept my mother-in-law calm, and made us feel so comfortable. We haven't seen our photos yet but we are super duper excited and confident they'll be beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Sara W

We hired NH Images for our video and could not have been more pleased. We had Zach as our videographer and it was like he wasn't even there. We forgot he was even filming. And then we received the little piece of USB heaven in the mail that Jaime did her magic on. I never fail... Read More to cry every time I see it. Wonderful job highlighting our wedding in video. We also have footage of all the important details of our wedding as well. And to think we weren't even sure if we wanted a video. We will cherish it forever. Thank you

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Cait W

I had spoken to a few videographers and after talking to Jaime, I felt like we were long lost friends! Zach was our videographer on the big day and did an incredible job. He was like the silent ninja, just always there to get the shot! Jaime was incredible and so fast on her... Read More edits and we absolutely LOVE the final product. We have watched the video SO many times and cry after each watch. THANK YOU for capturing our story and the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Erin S

Wow, I can't even say enough about our experience with nh images. What an amazingly talented team of professionals! After our initial meeting with Peter, we knew that there was no other option for us. Peter is personable and confident, and his work is AMAZING! We were so excited... Read More to have him be a part of our day. When he showed up at our wedding, he came up to take pictures of us girls in the bridal suite, and was completely respectful. His humor was a welcomed addition. He does his best to capture the real emotion of the day. But I have to say, besides getting ready pictures, and group shots after the ceremony, I never saw him all night! He's a ninja photographer! It wasn't until I saw Jaime's video that I saw him sneaking around in the corner. He did his best to get awesome shots and stay out of the way. He was AMAZING! And Jaime... her video sneak peek had me BAWLING poolside on my honeymoon. I was on the fence about a video, but it was worth every cent. If you are on the fence, trust me, JUST DO IT. Jaime did such an amazing job, and we had all of our footage within two weeks of our wedding. nh images, I can't thank you enough for to job you did but being part of our special day. We are so beyond happy that we chose you - best decision we made!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Shannnon R

LOVED having Jaime with NH images as our wedding videographer! Especially since last minute we had to change our wedding date, she was very flexible and had no issue. Our sneak peak came out wonderful, and even though it was around the holidays, Jaime had a fast turn around time... Read More with it. Our actual wedding video is unbelievable and I have watched/shown it to everyone! We highly recommend them for your wedding, or any occasion you want a great video from; it is worh every penny!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Laura S

My husband and I offer our highest recommendation that you use Peter and NH Images for your wedding photography needs. It was super easy to communicate with and get a hold of Peter. He always responded promptly. Peter was also easily able to accommodate my super busy schedule... Read More with our pre-wedding meetings. Peter did an excellent job obtaining the photos which we sought on our wedding day. His professionalism was clear by the way he could corral people and keep everyone on schedule with the post-wedding photography. During our (very short) ceremony, when the guests were forgot to be told to be seated, Peter did an excellent job waiving everyone back down into their seats. This type of experience is very important, with a timid photographer it is super easy to fall behind schedule on your big day--a friendly easy-going photographer (like Peter) is also important so that you appear calm in your photos. Peter promptly delivered the wedding photographs and respected all of our wishes with respect to the publicity of the photographs. The photos themselves are absolutely stunning and we could not have asked for a better photographer. The photographs were super easy to access and download using the online link, something that I had been worried about.

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Julie M

When my husband and I researched a photographer for our special day we did what most couples do - talked to family, friends and read reviews online. We decided to meet with Peter who came highly recommended from our friends. From the minute we met with Peter he was attentive,... Read More professional, easy-going, spirited and had the same enthusiasm about our wedding as we did. He asked great questions about the type of wedding we were looking to have and gave us a lot of great points to consider, which we really liked because he’s definitely around more weddings than we are. We scheduled our engagement photos with Peter who took us to Mine’s Falls where there was a beautiful backdrop of snow covered trees and icy waters. Peter made us feel so comfortable that we forgot he was there! He took amazing pictures of us and really helped us relax. We were convinced from that minute, Peter was the right photographer for us. Fast forward to the summer when we had our wedding and all of our expectations were exceeded. Peter met with us a couple weeks before the wedding to go through details and on the big day, he knew exactly our plan and helped us stick to it. He took amazing shots while I and the bridal party were getting ready and made sure we all got to the country club on time. During the ceremony, he worked completely around us, meaning he took beautiful pictures without us even knowing; he captured very natural pictures of us laughing, smiling and kissing. Our wedding day was exactly what I had been dreaming of for the past 34 years of my life. If I could go back and do it all over again, I would not change a thing – and that includes choosing Peter from NH Images as our photographer. We are so lucky to have all of our memories of “our day” captured on film by Peter.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Lauren F

Jaime was our wedding videographer and we could not have asked for anything better. She was so easy to work with and our wedding video is absolutely perfect. She was able to capture everything we wanted in a 10 minute video that we will cherish forever. I can't say enough good... Read More things about her and would recommend her to everyone.

Reviewed on 12/18/2015

My husband and I hired Peter Clayman of NH Images to photograph our Halloween wedding this past October. Peter had photographed my brother and sister in laws wedding a few years ago and after seeing their pictures we knew they were our absolute number 1 choice. During the whole... Read More process Peter was extremely responsive and helpful, my husband even commented that when we met with Peter for the final time before the wedding it was clear that a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders because Peter laid out every detail of the day, helped us with our time frame and totally put me at ease. We received our pictures a full two weeks ahead of the expected time, and we were absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the photos. Peter captured the true essence of our love and happiness that day in a way that no one else could have. I would recommend NH Images a hundred times over for any special occasion.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

I cannot say enough about how great Peter was to work with. We met with Peter in September and we all got along fantastically. We booked our wedding date right away. Peter was extremely flexible and helpful, especially when we decided to cancel the wedding and instead just have... Read More an engagement session and get married at city hall. He had no problem adapting to our changed needs. He really made everything so easy and fun as both my husband and I are not huge fans of having our photos taken. Both our engagement photos and wedding photos are absolutely stunning and I would not hesitate to highly recommend Peter and NH Images to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Angela S

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Arianna M

Peter and Jaime are a classic duo with loads of creativity. With a huge hockey tournament and rainy weather at venue they took on the obstacle and the photos were amazing. You couldn't even know that was present. I wanted outdoor photos, and Peter managed to get some romantic... Read More shots! They are amazing! They captured the happiness that lasts a lifetime, pure talent and respectful duo. NH images and videography will capture your day and do so with super powers, haha well they make sure they get you as a couple and help tell your story. So very pleased!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Christy L

Peter and Leah are the best! From our very first meeting all the way through to our wedding day (and after!) Peter was always there to help with anything. The preview pictures we've seen were breathtaking and beyond our expectations. I highly recommend NH Images!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

Very impressed with Jaime. She listens to your needs and exceeds all expectations. I cried when I saw my video and it made me feel really good. The song choices was perfect and I loved the little details here & there too. Leah was very nice to work with, she didn't make me... Read More feel awkward and blended in well while catching some key moments during my wedding. I'm thankful that I picked these ppl to film my wedding! Superb job. Jaime is an amazing lady, I really enjoyed working with her every step of the way. Thank you!

Jaime Wood

I have always had a passion for making films. I started out working at a film production company in Portsmouth after getting out of school, and then worked at WMUR for a little bit before meeting and creating a partnership with Peter to form nh images. In order to succeed, you have to love what you do, and I love capturing people's stories and giving them a lifetime of memories. When I'm not filming and editing love stories, I can be found getting dirty in my yard, out our boat or at the beach, camping, hiking, and antique shopping with my amazing husband Matt and 2 boys TJ and Ian.

Start a Conversation!