Your life. Your love. Your story.

New Hampshire based wedding photo + video team of award winning photographers and cinematographers that have a passion for storytelling. Relive the special moments in your life through our heartfelt photos and cinematic films.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

28 Scoby Rd, Francestown, NH (603) 831-5073

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Wardy G

Ward & Brianna G. 5-6-2017 Peter, at NH Images Photography + Video is hands down an A+ overall! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and Peter truly made it that way. He captured every moment so that we can now cherish these memories forever! Peter is a top-notch professional... Read More and just a fantastic guy! He's fun, keeps you smiling all day long, and truly knows how and where to capture the BEST pictures! The way he handles families and friends to make sure he gets every picture is absolutely perfect and just want you want on your big day so that you don't have to worry about anything! He's passionate, respectful, personable and you'd think you've known him forever! I would highly recommend Peter for your wedding photography and his partner Jamie for the videography! And if you are debating on doing the videography ....I would highly recommend it and absolutely do it! The whole package is the way to go! HUGE Thanks to Peter and NH Images for truly capturing and making our day so special! -Wardy & Brianna

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Caitlin W

I am so happy that I chose to have a videographer capture our wedding day, and even more happy that I had NH Images there to do it. Jaime was incredibly easy to work with throughout the process of planning, and the day itself. She does such an amazing job seamlessly integrating... Read More so many details of the wedding into a 4-minute film, and I am so thankful that I can watch our highlight reel anytime I want to relive the day! We have gotten so many complements from friends and family on what an amazing job she did. She had the highlight reel up on social media within days of the wedding, and had the USB with all the other details, including the full ceremony, in my mailbox within 2 weeks. I can't believe how efficient she is. I cannot say enough good things about Jaime and NH Images; the only regret I have is not asking her to stay to capture more of the reception, but I know she would have if I asked. If you hire NH Images to capture your wedding, I promise you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Elizabeth B

The best decision we made when it came to wedding planning was to get a videographer! We worked with Jamie for our wedding in September. She was so easy to work with and very flexible to create a package that worked well for us and out budget. We got our video back SO FAST. Our... Read More video was PERFECT... absolutely perfect. She truly captured every moment, making us feel like we were reliving the best day! We can't wait to show the video to our friends and family - and to enjoy our footage for years to come.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Andy K

My husband and I met with Jaime over a year before our wedding. From that first meeting we knew we had to have her. We had already been following her blog for months, watching every video she put out and falling in love with her work. Today just received our full length wedding... Read More video! I cried and I laughed. Jaime is without doubt the most talented videographer I have ever met. I don't know how she is capable of making such perfect mementos that will be cherished for a life time, but she does it seamlessly. Our DJ was quite simply terrible and his mic cracked and popped through all of the toasts, but with Jaime's talents, you'd never know. She perfectly captured our day and I will forever recommend her to absolutely everyone! Jaime, Andy and I will forever be so grateful for what you created for us! I look forward to watching this video again and again! For anyone looking for the perfect way to relive your wedding day through the years, I'd recommend you have her there. She'll blend and and you'll forget she is even there. She'll capture the true essence of your day and the raw emotions in a way not possible with just photos.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kimberly S

We hired Peter and his crew to film and photograph our wedding and it was the best decision of our wedding! The weather was not ideal but Peter was quick to change the plan and found areas around our hotel to take pictures, then after the Ceremony he drove me and my husband to... Read More Mine Falls to take more pictures once the rain slowed down. He went above and beyond! We had Videographers Kevin and Zach and they made sure to get every single detail. We received our video trailer today and it was perfect! Nothing was left out and it felt like we were reliving the day. We cannot wait to get out pictures!! We would 100% recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Marissa M

We had Sarah Schulte for our big day and she is awesome!! Super fun, laid back and went along with our crazy ideas! Ours was far from an easy wedding.. there were multiple locations, a tractor ride and not to mention it was 50 degrees and rainy! She's a trooper for sure Cannot... Read More wait to see the pictures!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Andrea M

Peter and his team were an amazing asset on our wedding day. Peter is very good at keeping to the schedule to ensure that you aren’t stuck taking pictures when you’d rather be at your cocktail hour greeting your guests. He and his team are very formal, professional and overall... Read More amazing to work with. Peter is also not afraid to be the guy to tell your tipsy uncle to get out of the shot. He was very organized and kept notes on hand of everything we had discussed prior to the event. We just got our wedding video and it is an incredible piece of work that truly captures all of the emotions of our special day. All of our friends and family have been remarking at how beautiful the video is and how many of them were moved to tears. It is no surprise to see all the accolades Peter has earned for his work, because he delivers on everything he promises. We will be recommending them to all our friends looking for a wedding photographer and videographer.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Chrissy N

I was on the fence about whether or not having a videographer was even necessary. I started watching other bridal videos wand was never impressed. Until one day, I came across NH images and ugly cried through a 5 minute video of two people I had never met before. Jamie JUST... Read More posted our sneak peak yesterday and I think I've already watched it 100 times. I see something different in each moment. Jamie just gets it. From the details that everyone sees, to the little things that you never knew were there. I'm so thankful I decided to have a videographer and I'm glad I took my time to find the best one. Oh, and she is also one of the kindest, most genuine person you will meet. It will be a pleasure working with her!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jessica M

My husband and I had the honor and absolute pleasure of working with Jaime. She did the videography for our wedding. She has been so kind and was always willing to make herself available to answer any questions we had in the process. She truly worked with us to maintain our... Read More budget while still capturing what we wanted to capture. There are no words to express how amazing and phenomenal her quality of work is. The video was seamless and the sneak peak she created for us, made me feel as though I was at my wedding all over again and she truly captured all of our precious moments as well as the emotion. Her work was absolutely beautiful and we got the sneak peak very quickly which was so nice to be able to have :) She made us laugh and made us feel so calm and at ease in the whole process. I am so thankful we chose Jaime and I do not have enough space to express how high her quality of work is. She is so thorough and detail oriented and she truly created something for us to cherish for the rest of our lives. She is so kind and thoughtful!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Carly B

Great company to work with! Very organized, helpful, and accommodating. Peter Clayman was great with answering all of our questions and keeping in contact with us throughout the planning process and our photographer, Ramzi, was so friendly and flexible during the day of. Seems... Read More like he got a lot of great shots!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kendra S

Jaime and her team were wonderful! The 2 videographers we had join our wedding were absolutely amazing, very friendly, made us laugh, and enjoyed the moments with us. I am so pleased with everything and cannot wait to get back our video! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Derek T

First off I want to start off by saying THANK YOU Peter for everything. You are truly amazing at your craft. Peter made our special day exactly that.. Special. Ashlee and I had our wedding planned in a short time so that we could have someone in our family present with us for... Read More our special day. Peter accommodated us in every way possible. We only had booked him for a certain amount of time and he didn't waste one second of it. He had everything timed, planned and executed perfectly. I can't express enough how awesome he was. All of our guests loved him, we had countless compliments about how great and organized our photographer was. He worked extremely well with every member of our family/guests to make sure we accomplished our goal, to get great pictures that we will forever cherish and hold close to our hearts and he NAILED it. Coordinated perfectly so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. We bombarded peter with an absurd amount of requests and he met them all. Peter went above and beyond for us. At one point stopping traffic on the main road to get the perfect shot! Hiring Peter was our best decision and glad we made it. Highly recommend him if you want quality pictures. Can't say enough good things about him. Would rate him higher if it would let me. Thank you for everything you did for us.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Caitlyn A

It took me a while to write this review because of the overwhelming positive reviews NH Images has received. This has a lot to do with why we chose to go with them! During our initial meeting, Peter Clayman convinced us to go with him, as he is the owner of the company. Well,... Read More our day-of service proved this was the worst mistake we made. We hired Peter for photography and Jamie for videography. On the day-of, they showed up with 3 extra people we weren't expecting. Peter consistently posed us in the same position, over and over again. It was lightly raining, and rather than get creative, we have all of our family photos in one location against one wall with the same pose. Being our first professional photo shoot, we didn't realize we should ask him to switch it up! We asked for one "specialty photo," one of our nephews running around us with sparklers. When we mentioned this to Peter he said it would be no problem and told us what we needed to prepare. When we got our photos back, we realized none of the sparkler photos even came close to coming out and they are all pictures of blurry people standing together holding sparklers. I found out after that my dress had been ripped at the end of the night, and rather than alerting me to this fact, our night photos were taken with that rip clearly visible. Peter didn't notice that and think to help me get it fixed? After waiting the month for our photos to be ready, we had to reach out to Peter 4 additional times to ask if we had received them all. Each time, Peter found more photos and blamed it on his editor for not being thorough. I was clearly upset at this point, and Peter offered me a free canvas print to make up for it. The photo on the canvas is not at all edited and looks so bad I can't even hang it on my wall. I am happy to show proof of these photos to anyone who contacts me! I guess with NH Images you have to hope you don't catch the owner on an "off day." We paid a lot of money for a very disappointing service.

2017-09-15T07:56:14 Response from the vendor

I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do, but I want to address many aspects of this review. This wedding happened almost 16 months ago by the ocean. First of all, I had 3 extra people (2 for photo and 1 for video)... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jillian J

Let me start off by saying, if there were 6 stars, I would without a doubt give Peter, Sam, and the NH Images team all of them! From the moment my fiance and I met Peter, we knew our wedding would beautifully photographed. From our engagement session to the wedding day,... Read More everything was super professional and top notch. During stressful "bridal moments", Peter always knew what to say or how to act. His second shooter Sam was with my fiance and his groomsmen before the wedding. From sewing on buttons and placing the boutonnieres on all the groomsmen, Sam went above and beyond my expectations and not only made sure we had beautiful pictures, but also catered to our bridal party's many needs. I cannot express my gratitude to Peter and Sam enough for making our wedding the best day of my life. I would HIGHLY recommend NH Images to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Ashley F

We had such a great experience with NH Images and their team. Jaime was extremely responsive and very helpful throughout the process. She was understanding of exactly what we were looking for in regards to our wedding video and her team produced without question. We were so... Read More happy and in love with the video we received. They really listened to what we were looking for and what we wanted captured during our big day. The day of the wedding the team arrived promptly at the time expected and we even forgot at times they were filming, which shows their true professionalism. We are so thankful we were able to work with them and would highly recommend NH Images to other couples as they plan their big days.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Erica K

Jaime was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding, and there's a reason for that. She was the videographer for two of my brother's weddings, we fell in love with Jaime and her work, and we just had to have her. And, she didn't disappoint. Her videos are... Read More breathtaking and the perfect way to relive your wedding day over and over again. She captures every little detail with such care and artistry, and then puts it all together in the most beautiful videos. We can't say enough good things about Jaime. Over the course of our family's weddings she really became apart of our family, and we are forever grateful for her work because now we can keep some of our best memories alive. She is a MUST HAVE at your wedding.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Ashley T

After seeing Peter work his magic at my bridesmaids wedding last year i knew his company is what we would go with for a wedding photographer. I can not even begin to express how amazing the owner Peter and our wedding photographer Courtney was during the biggest day of my life!!... Read More Very professional, kind, understanding, easy to work with and on time! We even received our wedding pictures back a day earlier than we were suppose to! I can tell that Peter and hos own crew truly love what they do. Thank you NH images for capturing the best day of my life so beautifully!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Nicole S

We hired NH images to do our photos and our video for our wedding. We just received our video, and my husband and I are in awe of how beautiful Jaime captured our day. On our wedding day we hardly realized she was there yet she captured everything we wanted and more! She loves... Read More what she does and it shows in her work, she is so talented. The video quality is beautiful and it makes us feel like we are back in that day. We are going to cherish it forever, thank you Jaime! We haven't received our photos yet, but from what I saw in the video, I knew they are going to be beautiful. Samantha was also wonderful to work with. She even called a week before the wedding to make sure she was going to get all the photos we wanted! On the day, she had a bridal emergency kit just in case, which was a really nice touch. We can't wait to see the photos she took!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Mary Kate A

I looked at several videographers trying to find our best fit, and I'm so happy to have found Jaime and NH images! I was set on having a videographer to capture our wedding day because I knew I would want to relive the day over and over again. Not only is Jaime so sweet, but... Read More she's great at what she does. Jaime was able to come to the house where my girls and I got ready and was able to capture so many great moments prior to the ceremony. Her and my photographer worked together so well and were super respectful throughout the day, we hardly knew they were there! Jaime was able to give us direction on what types of shots she could get, but at the same captured so many candid moments. I've only seen our sneak peek video and that alone blew us away, so I can't wait to see the short film! I absolutely recommend NH images to capture your day, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Kristen M

I can't say enough about our experience with Jaime. From the planning stages to when we got our video, everything was easy and perfect! My husband did not want to do videography but after seeing the video he is glad we did! I highly recommend nh images for videography:)

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Jaimy W

Adam and I could not be happier with our decision to include videography and in our choice of working with NH Images. The single biggest regret I have heard time and again from friends and family was not getting videography. Our sneak peek video is even better than we imagined;... Read More from the music choice to the moments included, it is absolutely perfect. We are so thankful we have the big parts of our day to look back on, too. I was shocked at how quickly we received the video as well...only 3 weeks! NH Images is very well organized and Jaime and Matt were easy and a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Brenna S

I did a lot of research of videographers and NH images were the only ones that had top notch filming and editing for a reasonable cost. I was recommended to them by a friend who is a wedding photographer and worked with Jaime at a wedding (which you know is always a solid... Read More reference) First, let me tell you that I had a VERY camera shy fiance - this was probably our biggest argument throughout the whole wedding process. I finally convinced him that it would be worth it and he reluctantly said fine. I wish I had never even told him because we had Matt at our wedding and he completely blended in and you couldn't tell he was there. NH images was so flexible and understanding with me in preparing for my fiance and his fear of the camera. Jaime was so responsive and helpful! And Matt without really getting any direction from me took the most beautiful clips of the entire day! I went with the middle length video (approx 10 minutes) and Jaime edited it so perfectly it left me speechless. It has been in my possession for about 24 hours and I've probably watched it an unhealthy amount. It was so beautifully edited and there were angles of us that I really have no recollection of them being filmed, I was just so impressed! My whole family has been raving about how amazing it is and how much they will treasure it! The way that Jaime edited it with the music and vows and speeches - I'm just so in awe! I am so grateful that I have this beautiful memory of the happiest day of my life - and I'm so glad that my fiance agrees! And now I'm going to go watch it again! Haha

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Paige F

Peter is fantastic, my husband and I were extremely pleased! He did our engagement photos and our wedding photos, the engagement session is worth it. Peter is so nice, talented, and he made us feel comfortable. One of my PIA family members gave him a hard time on our wedding day... Read More and he was super professional about it. My husband also had bell's palsy on our wedding day and he was able to accommodate for my husbands lack of facial movement. Our wedding pictures are breathtaking, Peter is the best, and I would 100% recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kelly S

I just recently hired NH Images for my wedding video and I am in love with our sneak peak film! I was originally drawn to this company b/c their videos are personal, feel intimate, and are not just a slideshow of pictures/video that go along to cheesy music. They have the... Read More actual words said as the background, making the video much more authentic and special. There were 2 guys shooting and I barely realized they were there- they captured everything but also did it very professionally and naturally. You can tell that they have experience and we're extremely pleasant to work with. Jaime has also been the most flexible and accommodating, and just super sweet! I would highly recommend these guys!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Courtney A

One of the best decisions we made at our wedding was picking Peter to be our photographer! When we first meant Peter my husband and I both looked at each other and said this is our guy! He has the best since of humor! Neither one of us like taking photos so we were not looking... Read More forward to engagement photos or even wedding photos! Well once we had our engagement session with Peter we realized hey this isn't so bad when you have someone that's as good at there job as Peter you have no worries in the world! Peter is amazing at what he does he and we will definitely be using him in the future again!

Jaime Wood

I have always had a passion for making films. I started out working at a film production company in Portsmouth after getting out of school, and then worked at WMUR for a little bit before meeting and creating a partnership with Peter to form nh images. In order to succeed, you have to love what you do, and I love capturing people's stories and giving them a lifetime of memories. When I'm not filming and editing love stories, I can be found getting dirty in my yard, out our boat or at the beach, camping, hiking, and antique shopping with my amazing husband Matt and 2 boys TJ and Ian.