NH Images Photography + Video

New Hampshire, Boston, New England & Destinations Everywhere

Your life. Your love. Your story.

New Hampshire based wedding photo + video team of award winning photographers and cinematographers that have a passion for storytelling. Relive the special moments in your life through our heartfelt photos and cinematic films.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

4 Huffy Circle, Nashua, NH New Hampshire, Boston, New England & Destinations Everywhere (603) 566-7911

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Wardy G

Ward & Brianna G. 5-6-2017 Peter, at NH Images Photography + Video is hands down an A+ overall! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and Peter truly made it that way. He captured every moment so that we can now cherish these memories forever! Peter is a top-notch professional... Read More and just a fantastic guy! He's fun, keeps you smiling all day long, and truly knows how and where to capture the BEST pictures! The way he handles families and friends to make sure he gets every picture is absolutely perfect and just want you want on your big day so that you don't have to worry about anything! He's passionate, respectful, personable and you'd think you've known him forever! I would highly recommend Peter for your wedding photography and his partner Jamie for the videography! And if you are debating on doing the videography ....I would highly recommend it and absolutely do it! The whole package is the way to go! HUGE Thanks to Peter and NH Images for truly capturing and making our day so special! -Wardy & Brianna

Reviewed on 6/12/2017

We absolutely loved our experience with Peter Clayman and Jamie Woods from NHImages! They were both professional and fun. They were so easy to deal with and adaptable to our crazy schedule! They made us feel so easy and comfortable we almost didn't know they were photographing... Read More us! Yet when coordinating with our crazy family they were humorous and inventive! We would highly recommend using NHImages at your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Sarah W

We got married on April 22, 2017 at Church Landing in Meredith, NH, and we are SO glad we chose NH Images as our photographer and videographer. Peter and Jaime made the planning process both smooth and exciting, answering any questions we had quickly and with more detail than we... Read More even knew to ask for! It was clear that they were just as invested in making sure our day was perfect as we were. The day of, Samantha and Bruce were our photographers, and Matt was our videographer. Samantha and Bruce were SO helpful in not only making sure that they had all of our details covered, but in also making sure that the night ran smoothly. Samantha thought of everything--from an emergency kit for the Bride (bobby pins, hairspray, etc.), to asking our head waitress if she would cover our dinners to keep them warm while we snuck outside for some sunset pictures. We were married on a particularly chilly day, and Bruce dropped everything to run inside at one point (without even asking!) to grab some of the bridesmaids shawls to keep me warm in between shots. Matt worked seamlessly with Samantha and Bruce, and many of our guests noted that they didn't even realize that we had a videographer there! Our video is an absolutely beautiful reminder of the day, and makes us teary even though we've watched it a hundred times. The photos are absolutely FLAWLESS. There is so much talent on this team, and I HIGHLY recommend that you consider NH Images for your big day!

Reviewed on 4/23/2018 Morgan M

Hiring Peter and Jaime from NH Images was by far the best decision we made in our wedding planning! We first met Peter and Jaime at a bridal expo and I immediately knew I wanted them to shoot our wedding. They were able to show me photos from multiple venues that I was... Read More considering at the time and despite there being so many people at the expo, they took the time to talk to me and answer all of my questions. I went home, emailed them right away and within an hour I had a response! We met with Peter shortly after and walked away from that meeting knowing we had made the best decision. We got married at Church Landing in Meredith, NH on March 24, 2018. They had done so many weddings at this venue so they knew exactly what they were doing as well as the venue staff, which made the day go off without a hitch. Both Peter and Jaime are extremely professional and unbelievable at what they do. They kept the bridal party laughing throughout the entire afternoon and I honestly couldn’t ask for more. All of the details that were captured were absolutely amazing and their work is incredible! The video is the best I have seen and I have gotten so many compliments on how perfectly our wedding day was captured. We haven’t gotten our photos yet but I am sure they will be nothing short of amazing. If you are looking for a videographer and photographer, NH Images is the way to go. You will not be disappointed! – Morgan & Connor

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Samantha S

When I had told peter about what was going on with my family, he was super understanding. We planned our wedding in three months, and peter was nothing but amazing! When we met he was so laid back and he was super connected with us and knew what we wanted. He made this as easy... Read More as possible. When the wedding day came, he was great! He knew what we wanted for pictures, he was a great talker with all of our family, including my autistic brother. He made my day the best it could have ever been!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Colleen G

I recently hired NH images for my wedding in October 2017. I would highly recommend Peter Claymen as a photographer. As my husband isn’t one for having his picture taken, Peter kept us laughing the whole time and moved the picture process moving quickly! He has a great sense of... Read More humor and is very easy to get along and work with. His work is so beautiful, which helps too! Looking forward to seeing the rest of his work. If you want great wedding photos hire NH Images.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Ashley P

We such an incredible experience with NH Images! Peter and his crew are true, talented, professionals. He made the whole process incredibly easy for us, and we trusted him completely right after our first meeting. We got married on an incredibly hot day at the end of September.... Read More Peter worked so efficiently to get every amazing shot we wanted, but also made sure we were drinking enough water and weren't in the sun to long. I joked with Peter that we hired him for his puns, but it was truly for his amazing work. He also set the most amazing, emotional scene for our first look, and had my husband crying his eyes out before he even turned around. We just received our pictures back, and we can't stop looking at them. He got shots I never even knew he got. Our family and friends still talk about how great our photographer was! Highly recommend Peter and NH Images!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Francine P

Peter did an amazing job at our wedding in Hanover, NH this past September. We had a very large bridal party (many of whom spoke only Portuguese) and Peter managed to coordinate everyone throughout the day to capture all of the special moments (and maybe learned a little... Read More Portuguese in the process!) He was extremely unobtrusive, yet still managed to intimately capture all of the important moments throughout the day. He went well above and beyond our expectations, and we would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! Thank you Peter!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Sarah M

We had the pleasure of working with NH Images for our wedding this past September. Everything from the planning to the photos and the videos were everything we could have wanted. Peter was very thorough and helped make sure we didn’t miss a beat with any planning. Dave did an... Read More amazing job capturing are day perfectly. Zach also did an amazing job with the videos so we can reminisce on our day for years to come. One of our favorite things was the amazing job on our “Sneak Peak” video. We can’t thank the NH Images team enough and we look forward to working with them again in the future. Love, Kevin and Sarah Gray

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Kate S

Overall, we were happy with NH Images. The family pictures came out well and there were some great ones of me and my husband. We opted for just the sneak peek video and thought it came out great. I would definitely recommend opting for extra hours if you would like photos or... Read More video of dancing at the reception.

2017-11-24T19:28:26 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kimberly S

We hired Peter and his crew to film and photograph our wedding and it was the best decision of our wedding! The weather was not ideal but Peter was quick to change the plan and found areas around our hotel to take pictures, then after the Ceremony he drove me and my husband to... Read More Mine Falls to take more pictures once the rain slowed down. He went above and beyond! We had Videographers Kevin and Zach and they made sure to get every single detail. We received our video trailer today and it was perfect! Nothing was left out and it felt like we were reliving the day. We cannot wait to get out pictures!! We would 100% recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Marissa M

We had Sarah Schulte for our big day and she is awesome!! Super fun, laid back and went along with our crazy ideas! Ours was far from an easy wedding.. there were multiple locations, a tractor ride and not to mention it was 50 degrees and rainy! She's a trooper for sure Cannot... Read More wait to see the pictures!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Andrea M

Peter and his team were an amazing asset on our wedding day. Peter is very good at keeping to the schedule to ensure that you aren’t stuck taking pictures when you’d rather be at your cocktail hour greeting your guests. He and his team are very formal, professional and overall... Read More amazing to work with. Peter is also not afraid to be the guy to tell your tipsy uncle to get out of the shot. He was very organized and kept notes on hand of everything we had discussed prior to the event. We just got our wedding video and it is an incredible piece of work that truly captures all of the emotions of our special day. All of our friends and family have been remarking at how beautiful the video is and how many of them were moved to tears. It is no surprise to see all the accolades Peter has earned for his work, because he delivers on everything he promises. We will be recommending them to all our friends looking for a wedding photographer and videographer.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Chrissy N

I was on the fence about whether or not having a videographer was even necessary. I started watching other bridal videos wand was never impressed. Until one day, I came across NH images and ugly cried through a 5 minute video of two people I had never met before. Jamie JUST... Read More posted our sneak peak yesterday and I think I've already watched it 100 times. I see something different in each moment. Jamie just gets it. From the details that everyone sees, to the little things that you never knew were there. I'm so thankful I decided to have a videographer and I'm glad I took my time to find the best one. Oh, and she is also one of the kindest, most genuine person you will meet. It will be a pleasure working with her!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jessica M

My husband and I had the honor and absolute pleasure of working with Jaime. She did the videography for our wedding. She has been so kind and was always willing to make herself available to answer any questions we had in the process. She truly worked with us to maintain our... Read More budget while still capturing what we wanted to capture. There are no words to express how amazing and phenomenal her quality of work is. The video was seamless and the sneak peak she created for us, made me feel as though I was at my wedding all over again and she truly captured all of our precious moments as well as the emotion. Her work was absolutely beautiful and we got the sneak peak very quickly which was so nice to be able to have :) She made us laugh and made us feel so calm and at ease in the whole process. I am so thankful we chose Jaime and I do not have enough space to express how high her quality of work is. She is so thorough and detail oriented and she truly created something for us to cherish for the rest of our lives. She is so kind and thoughtful!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Carly B

Great company to work with! Very organized, helpful, and accommodating. Peter Clayman was great with answering all of our questions and keeping in contact with us throughout the planning process and our photographer, Ramzi, was so friendly and flexible during the day of. Seems... Read More like he got a lot of great shots!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kendra S

Jaime and her team were wonderful! The 2 videographers we had join our wedding were absolutely amazing, very friendly, made us laugh, and enjoyed the moments with us. I am so pleased with everything and cannot wait to get back our video! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Derek T

First off I want to start off by saying THANK YOU Peter for everything. You are truly amazing at your craft. Peter made our special day exactly that.. Special. Ashlee and I had our wedding planned in a short time so that we could have someone in our family present with us for... Read More our special day. Peter accommodated us in every way possible. We only had booked him for a certain amount of time and he didn't waste one second of it. He had everything timed, planned and executed perfectly. I can't express enough how awesome he was. All of our guests loved him, we had countless compliments about how great and organized our photographer was. He worked extremely well with every member of our family/guests to make sure we accomplished our goal, to get great pictures that we will forever cherish and hold close to our hearts and he NAILED it. Coordinated perfectly so that we didn't have to worry about a thing. We bombarded peter with an absurd amount of requests and he met them all. Peter went above and beyond for us. At one point stopping traffic on the main road to get the perfect shot! Hiring Peter was our best decision and glad we made it. Highly recommend him if you want quality pictures. Can't say enough good things about him. Would rate him higher if it would let me. Thank you for everything you did for us.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Caitlyn A

It took me a while to write this review because of the overwhelming positive reviews NH Images has received. This has a lot to do with why we chose to go with them! During our initial meeting, Peter Clayman convinced us to go with him, as he is the owner of the company. Well,... Read More our day-of service proved this was the worst mistake we made. We hired Peter for photography and Jamie for videography. On the day-of, they showed up with 3 extra people we weren't expecting. Peter consistently posed us in the same position, over and over again. It was lightly raining, and rather than get creative, we have all of our family photos in one location against one wall with the same pose. Being our first professional photo shoot, we didn't realize we should ask him to switch it up! We asked for one "specialty photo," one of our nephews running around us with sparklers. When we mentioned this to Peter he said it would be no problem and told us what we needed to prepare. When we got our photos back, we realized none of the sparkler photos even came close to coming out and they are all pictures of blurry people standing together holding sparklers. I found out after that my dress had been ripped at the end of the night, and rather than alerting me to this fact, our night photos were taken with that rip clearly visible. Peter didn't notice that and think to help me get it fixed? After waiting the month for our photos to be ready, we had to reach out to Peter 4 additional times to ask if we had received them all. Each time, Peter found more photos and blamed it on his editor for not being thorough. I was clearly upset at this point, and Peter offered me a free canvas print to make up for it. The photo on the canvas is not at all edited and looks so bad I can't even hang it on my wall. I am happy to show proof of these photos to anyone who contacts me! I guess with NH Images you have to hope you don't catch the owner on an "off day." We paid a lot of money for a very disappointing service.

2017-09-15T07:56:14 Response from the vendor

I'm sorry that you feel the way that you do, but I want to address many aspects of this review. This wedding happened almost 16 months ago by the ocean. First of all, I had 3 extra people (2 for photo and 1 for video)... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Jillian J

Let me start off by saying, if there were 6 stars, I would without a doubt give Peter, Sam, and the NH Images team all of them! From the moment my fiance and I met Peter, we knew our wedding would beautifully photographed. From our engagement session to the wedding day,... Read More everything was super professional and top notch. During stressful "bridal moments", Peter always knew what to say or how to act. His second shooter Sam was with my fiance and his groomsmen before the wedding. From sewing on buttons and placing the boutonnieres on all the groomsmen, Sam went above and beyond my expectations and not only made sure we had beautiful pictures, but also catered to our bridal party's many needs. I cannot express my gratitude to Peter and Sam enough for making our wedding the best day of my life. I would HIGHLY recommend NH Images to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Ashley F

We had such a great experience with NH Images and their team. Jaime was extremely responsive and very helpful throughout the process. She was understanding of exactly what we were looking for in regards to our wedding video and her team produced without question. We were so... Read More happy and in love with the video we received. They really listened to what we were looking for and what we wanted captured during our big day. The day of the wedding the team arrived promptly at the time expected and we even forgot at times they were filming, which shows their true professionalism. We are so thankful we were able to work with them and would highly recommend NH Images to other couples as they plan their big days.

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Erica K

Jaime was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding, and there's a reason for that. She was the videographer for two of my brother's weddings, we fell in love with Jaime and her work, and we just had to have her. And, she didn't disappoint. Her videos are... Read More breathtaking and the perfect way to relive your wedding day over and over again. She captures every little detail with such care and artistry, and then puts it all together in the most beautiful videos. We can't say enough good things about Jaime. Over the course of our family's weddings she really became apart of our family, and we are forever grateful for her work because now we can keep some of our best memories alive. She is a MUST HAVE at your wedding.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Ashley T

After seeing Peter work his magic at my bridesmaids wedding last year i knew his company is what we would go with for a wedding photographer. I can not even begin to express how amazing the owner Peter and our wedding photographer Courtney was during the biggest day of my life!!... Read More Very professional, kind, understanding, easy to work with and on time! We even received our wedding pictures back a day earlier than we were suppose to! I can tell that Peter and hos own crew truly love what they do. Thank you NH images for capturing the best day of my life so beautifully!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Nicole S

We hired NH images to do our photos and our video for our wedding. We just received our video, and my husband and I are in awe of how beautiful Jaime captured our day. On our wedding day we hardly realized she was there yet she captured everything we wanted and more! She loves... Read More what she does and it shows in her work, she is so talented. The video quality is beautiful and it makes us feel like we are back in that day. We are going to cherish it forever, thank you Jaime! We haven't received our photos yet, but from what I saw in the video, I knew they are going to be beautiful. Samantha was also wonderful to work with. She even called a week before the wedding to make sure she was going to get all the photos we wanted! On the day, she had a bridal emergency kit just in case, which was a really nice touch. We can't wait to see the photos she took!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Mary Kate A

I looked at several videographers trying to find our best fit, and I'm so happy to have found Jaime and NH images! I was set on having a videographer to capture our wedding day because I knew I would want to relive the day over and over again. Not only is Jaime so sweet, but... Read More she's great at what she does. Jaime was able to come to the house where my girls and I got ready and was able to capture so many great moments prior to the ceremony. Her and my photographer worked together so well and were super respectful throughout the day, we hardly knew they were there! Jaime was able to give us direction on what types of shots she could get, but at the same captured so many candid moments. I've only seen our sneak peek video and that alone blew us away, so I can't wait to see the short film! I absolutely recommend NH images to capture your day, you won't regret it!

Peter Clayman

My story is that many years ago I purchased a film camera to take photographs while on vacation in Vermont. Little did I realize until after that fateful vacation that it would turn into an incredible passion that has only grown over the years. My personal belief is that your celebration is my celebration and I put my whole heart into every moment thats captured. When I’m not taking amazing photos, I am an avid runner having completed 6 full marathons and dozens of half marathons. Holly, my wife, puts up with me on a daily basis and we have 5 kids and 2 dogs which keeps everyone busy.