Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

5540 Porter Road Set. #2, Niagara Falls, NY (716) 304-6803

Delicious and adorable

Reviewed on 7/24/2011 Janet B

Maryann made us chocolate covered oreos! They were fantastic! She even put color coordinating sprinkles on the oreos and the perfect shade of ribbon for the packaging to match my colors!

Our Western Wedding

Reviewed on 6/22/2010 Penelope B

Since my husband was a real-life cowboy we decided to have a Western Wedding. MaryAnn made it absolutely perfect with chocolate horseshoes with our pictures to give as favors. Everyone raived about them! They were the most delicious favors I have ever tasted (luckily I add... Read More some extras) and even more beautiful to look at and keep.

yummy

Reviewed on 6/07/2010 jean b

After tasting honeymoon sweets at an anniversary party , I decided to order from them for a Bridal Shower that my friend & I were catering for a friend's daughter. They were wonderful & people were thrilled to see chocolate Eiffel Towers. The Heartbreakers that were the favors... Read More at the Anniversary Party I attended were phenomenal.

delectible treats

Reviewed on 6/06/2010 kay r

i had a wedding shower for a friend and ordered chocolate favors from niagara' s honeymoonsweets,the candy was the best i ever tasted.the favors were beautiful.

honeymoon sweets

Reviewed on 5/20/2010 dave s

I commisioned mary ann to come up with place markers and table arrangements for my nephews wedding on oct of last year i was blown away by her ideas, she exceeded my expectations greatly and i was very satisfied highley recomend...

Best seating ideas yet

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Pat M

Last weekend I threw and engagment party for my son his new fiance with 50 close friends and relatives. Wanting to so something different I asked MaryAnn from Niagara's Honeymoon Sweets for ideas. She came up with Seating place markers made of bluberry infused white chocolate... Read More squares with the couples picture and the guests name. Not only were they fantastic to look at they were even better to eat. Thank you Honeymoon Sweets. Fantastic idea.