Nice Shot Films

North Texas and Northern California

Classic, Dramatic

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

North Texas and Northern California (469) 665-9963

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Erin M

Trust me. Go with these guys. It'll be the best wedding decision you'll make!!!!! While we had a lot of great vendors, Nice Shot Films has it all. Not only do you get gorgeous quality videos, you get two videographers that are insanely friendly, discreet, comprehensive, and who... Read More gave us things we didn't even ask for but definitely are thrilled we got! Every time I call them they are eager to answer. David has been hands down the best with customer service and communication in all of my vendors--even above my photographer. Thanks to them we can rewatch every part of our wedding with family and friends for years to come. They are seriously worth every single penny!!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Christine N

I just finished watching all the films from my daughter's wedding that occurred just sixteen days ago; I had read that Nice Shot Films was quick, but this is absolutely amazing! Not only were David and his partner Rhyne two of the kindest people we could ever work with, but... Read More their artistic sensitivity and professionalism also made them an amazing duo. And that they were willing to travel to Colorado to film this event at no extra charge is simply unprecedented in this business...truly, it was the icing on the wedding cake. I can't thank them or recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Brittni D

Highly recommend these guys! Amazing people to work with, very fun, and really know what they are doing. We were on the fence about a videographer at first, but decided to do it after meeting with David. They set up a website with all of our videos so family and friends could... Read More relive it again (or see everything if they were unable to come). The highlights video was so well put together and really captured the essence of our wedding. I would suggest Nice Shots over and over again!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Nina A

Y'all, first of all, invest in a videographer for your wedding day. You will not regret it. Second, invest in Nice Shot Films because it won't break the bank and they will fill your heart with so much joy. They were an absolute pleasure to work with. David is who I had the... Read More pleasure of communicating with and his response time is unmatched. I am so thankful for how well they listened to what I was really picturing and bring it to life. The highlight video is knocking the socks off my friends and family. And the footage I have of the rest of the wedding day is something I will get to fondly remember forever because they captured everything!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Ashley B

I have never been happier with my decision to hire Nice Shot Films! During my wedding preparation, there were SO many things I was worried about. Hiring so many different vendors and hoping they do everything you ask is very stressful! I can honestly say that with David, I... Read More wasn't worried at all! I knew he was a professional and understood exactly what I wanted. I have experience/education in film/video from LA, so I thought this particular vendor would be even harder for me to choose... Complete opposite! A videographer was my number 1 priority and the work, commitment, time, and creativity by Nice Shot Films went above and beyond our expectations. I was so happy I could go through my wedding day and worry about one less thing. Our highlight reel and extended cuts will be with us for the rest of our lives and that means the world to us! Ashley and Patrick Ryon Fort Worth, Texas September 10, 2016

Reviewed on 7/09/2016

I'm so glad that we had the chance to work with you David. You did such a wonderful job capturing our big day and making an excellent video that we can look back on and share with our friends and family. You were such a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Ashten P

David and his crew were so nice and customer oriented! They were constantly checking in and worked so well with our photographer at the wedding. Our highlight video came soon after the wedding! In fact, upon returning from our honeymoon, it was ready! We are very happy with the... Read More highlight reel.

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Theresa W

Our wedding day was beautiful - full of love and cherished moments. And without us posing or prompting them, Nice Shots captured all of those beautiful moments where we felt overwhelmed with love and blessed by family and friends. We initially waivered on whether to do both... Read More professional videography and photography for our wedding day. Choosing to include videography and Nice Shot films was one of the BEST choices we made. With just one prior planning call to discuss the key elements we wanted in the video, Nice Shots owner David and his assistant showed up as professionals quietly capturing our event. The final product is a very high resolution video that is edited with a modern feel to perfectly capture the key moments of our wedding: these images will bring life to our memories for years to come!

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Dominique P

I am so glad we chose to get video from David and Rhyne! My videographers were my most reliable and stress-free decision of my big day! I adored the short film they created and it was great to see the action moments of our wedding that couldn't be justly captured by just a... Read More photo. Their professionalism was noticed by the bridal party and the guests. They worked very well with the photographer. The film was clean, modern, and fluid. We really had no idea what style we wanted or what we were going for, but they really took the time to talk to us and get our input. We even did a cute save the date film with them! I can't speak highly enough! As a Bridezilla the day of- their professionalism and flexibility really shined throughout the day and the final product was beautiful. I know we will treasure it always.