Nicholas Gore Weddings

Charleston & Surrounding

Fun | Relaxed | Beautiful

Nicholas Gore Weddings is truly dedicated to providing you with fun, elegant photos and beautiful videos that you will cherish for years to come! Combining classic photojournalistic elements with my experience as a portrait photographer, I promise you timeless, beautiful images that will leave you speechless!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Charleston, SC Charleston & Surrounding (910) 619-5649
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

Nick did an amazing job with our wedding. I would highly recommend Nick and his team for a number of different reasons. 1) Nick's photographs are incredibly beautiful and high quality. We have received so many compliments on our photos. People said the photos looked like they... Read More came straight out of a bridal magazine. 2) Nick and his team were so much fun and easily got along with us and our wedding party. 3) Nick really listened to what I wanted. He was even able to ward off my overly controlling mother in law which is a plus. I've seen vendors at other weddings allow someone other than the bride to take control. The vendor should always have the bride and groom's interest as top priority and Nick delivered for us. 4) Nick is so imaginative and was able to quickly decide on the most beautiful locations for our photos. 5) Nick was really quick to get our photos back to us without sacrificing quality. We got fully edited photos back from Nick in about half the time most other couples reported getting their wedding photos back. I could easily keep gushing about our experience with Nick and his team. His prices were amazing and his work is top notch. Also, for a very reasonable cost Nick offered us an engagement shoot. It was really nice getting to know Nick ahead of time and the engagement photos were beautiful. We were able to decorate the venue with some of the photos Nick took of us ahead of time. My husband and thought Nick was a total professional and a gentleman.

Beautiful Photography-bridal Portraits and Wedding/Reception

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Katie K

I absolutely loved Nicholas! He was so fun and really helped to capture the vibe of the whole wedding and everything looks amazing! For my bridal portraits, he made me feel so relaxed and I loved the photos. We spent two hours together and he made sure we got as many... Read More pictures as we possibly could. For the wedding and reception I booked Nicholas (and an assistant came with him) for 8 hours. With the two photographers, we were able to have amazing photos of all the guys getting ready and all us girls, plus great photos during the actual ceremony and reception. I love my wedding photos and they will be something I cherish for the rest of my life! Thanks Nicholas! 😄

Nicholas Gore is a fantastic photographer!

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Courtney T

Nicholas Gore Weddings did our photos and I cannot express how wonderful they turned out! Nicholas was creative, personable, and made taking photos fun. He was sure to incorporate our interests and personalities in every shot. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 4/25/2018 Kelsey G

Nick was absolutely amazing. He and his assistant were like ninjas all night getting amazing action shots. One of the best decisions I made and I am thrilled to have such amazing photos capturing this day.

Reviewed on 4/08/2018 Janelle E

Nick is fabulous. He has huge talent with finding amazing photo opportunities and his work is quite impressive. Additionally, he was very accomodating with our large and very disorganized bridal party and has a great sense of humor!

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Courtney A

I cannot be more pleased with my experience with Nicholas Gore Weddings and am so happy that I chose Nick as our wedding photographer! My only regret is that we couldn't use him for engagement photos as well (since we are from Houston). Communication was great - during the... Read More booking process and leading up to the wedding he was always quick to get back to me on any questions that I had. To be honest, I am not very comfortable in front of a camera and explained to Nick in his pre-wedding questionnaire that we had a less than stellar engagement session (again, wish I could have used Nick!) But, I was blown away by how comfortable I felt when Nick was shooting our (absolutely fabulous) portraits after the ceremony. I got just want I wanted - breathtaking sunset portraits in beautiful Charleston! Aside from just the portraits, which I could write a whole review on in and of themselves, all of our photos are fantastic (from fun, candid reception photos to touching ceremony photos, etc.) I feel like I'm reliving my wedding when I look through my photos, and since we didn't have a videographer, that is extremely important to me! Lastly, I am blown away by how quickly we received our photos back from Nick - it took only a couple of weeks! Thank you so much Nick!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Lauren T

If you are looking for an amazing wedding photographer you need to use Nicholas Gore Weddings!!! He is absolutely amazing and so easy to get along with!!! I used him for our engagement photos, bridal and wedding!! Every detail of our day was captured. I am so glad I found him... Read More and would recommend him to anyone getting married!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Jonathan E

FANTASTIC photos and professionalism! Turned out great. Nick was professional throughout our engagement session as well as our wedding day. We could not have asked for a better photog. One slight compliant is that we kept feeling “pulled” from our wedding reception and party... Read More to continuously take pictures. While the pictures turned out fantastic, we felt we didn’t get to enjoy our wedding reception as much as we could have. If we were to do this again, we probably would have skipped “reception” photoshoot and paid for a special “wedding attire shoot” with sunsets, etc. That way we could still have great photos, but also could have enjoyed our guests more.

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Whitney A

Nick was absolutely wonderful to work with. He makes a busy day very relaxed. I have never been one that likes to take a lot of pictures, but he made it so easy for our wedding party to take pictures with ease. He has amazing creativity, and getting married right by Marion... Read More Square was a huge plus with all of the Christmas trees and lights.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017

I can't put into words how amazing working with Nick is. He's so fun to work with- I think my husband and I laughed the whole time we were taking pictures! Nick did our engagement pictures, which were amazingly perfect, and somehow our wedding pictures were more breathtaking.... Read More He managed to perfectly capture our wedding day and I LOVE going back and looking at all our pictures. The photobooth is totally worth it and was such a hit with our guests! Do yourself a favor and go ahead and book Nick!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Emma W

Photography was the second thing I booked, after booking my venue, so you could say it's pretty important to me! After seeing Nick's work online, it was an easy decision to make. We had a great time taking photos with Nick throughout the whole day. They captured so many touching... Read More (and some hilarious) candids, and the portraits are simply works of art. We were able to sneak out of the reception for some night photos, which turned out so beautiful. We are so thrilled with our pictures!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Karen R

Nick was absolutely AMAZING! He did our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and photos the day of our wedding. The photo session after the wedding was quick and easy, yet the pictures were stunning, and we were able to get back to spending time with our friends and... Read More families. I would highly recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Nicole R

Nicholas Gore is absolutely amazing! We had both the ceremony and the reception at the Gadsden House, so we decided, in addition to the wedding day, we wanted to do day- after pictures around Charleston. He and his assistant were wonderful. They really put you at ease on a day... Read More that is usually very stressful. All of the pictures we have seen so far have been absolutely stunning, varing from romantic, to intimate, to just plain magical. They almost have a life of their own. You can tell he has a true passion for what he does. The day after pictures were just as much fun if not more. My husband, who wasn't as excited originally about the day after photo shoot, said he was so happy we did it and would do it again anytime. We laughed almost the whole time, while moving from one location to the next, getting a few sneak peeks of pictures along the way. All of which we loved! I can not say how happy we are that Nicholas was able to do both our wedding day and day after pictures and highly recommend him.

2017-06-02T19:35:15 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Nicole! We had a wonderful time working with you and Patrick.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Lindsay M

If you're looking for a wedding photographer, stop looking and book Nicholas Gore. I've gotten so many compliments on how stunning my wedding photos are. His prices are fantastic and the photo booth was such a huge hit! You can fit about ten people in one photo.

2017-05-25T20:20:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Lindsay! We had so much fun working with you down in Beaufort. I'm really glad you liked the Photobooth as well!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Abigail H

Our engagement photos were beautiful! Nicholas Gore was very easy to work with. We have a very tight budget and he was willing to work with us to find something we both could agree to. We received our photos a few days earlier than expected. The colors are vibrant and he really... Read More knows his composition and how to utilize the scenery. Most importantly he captured the whimsical and romantic feel that I loved about his portfolio. I could not be happier with our pictures!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Anna S

Hiring Nicholas Gore was one of the best decisions I made with our wedding on Edisto Island. He did my bridal portraits and our special day, and I could not be more happy with our photos. We received over 600 stunning magazine-quality images, with full rights and resolution. I... Read More tried to narrow it down to share with friends and family, and it was impossible. He and his team were a dream to work, super laid back, and captured all of the moments of our day beautifully. We received our pictures quickly, and it was a great experience. I would hire him all over again! I can't tell you the number of compliments I've received on our wedding photos. Great value, and phenomenal work!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Rebecca S

Nicholas Gore and his photos were one the best things about our wedding! I'm an artist and used to be a wedding photographer's assistant. My photos were one of the most important things about my wedding day. I could instantly tell Nicholas was extremely experienced and talented.... Read More He has such a funny personality and was so enjoyable to work with. It shows in the photos! Your search for a photographer stops here!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Mandy W

Nick took incredible engagement photos for us while we explored downtown Charleston. Not only are the photos incredible, but we had a blast hanging out with him during the whole shoot. He had a great eye for color and made simple backgrounds look breathtaking.

2017-03-26T22:03:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! You guys were fantastic to work with. Hopefully we'll be able to work something out for your wedding next September! Nick

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Sarah S

Hiring Nick Gore was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We live out of town so picking a photographer was not the easiest - there are just so many. We had to go strictly off the photographer website and the reviews. After looking at his website we almost... Read More didn’t pursue his services because we honestly thought, there is no way we are going to look like that. His photographs are just so beautiful. We thought for sure there had been a ton of editing, but as he took photos he would come over to show us and they looked just as the other amazing photos on his website had. The other deciding factor was all the rave reviews including one that said (and to paraphrase) “get this guy now because in few years he’ll be charging double - he’s that good.” They were right - a photographer this good at this price will be booked out every wedding every weekend forever otherwise. We’ve actually already recommended him for a friends wedding coming up in the fall. Nick is driven to bring out the best of his subjects while still making it a fun process. Every wedding album probably contains the same few standard shots of family and friends but Nick makes every picture special. He seizes every ounce of lighting and perspective to really bring out the magic of the moment. He and his assistant are a fantastic team who made us comfortable at every point in the proceedings. If you hire Nick Gore to be your wedding photographer, you will look amazing, you will have fun and you will not regret the decision.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Katie W

My husband and I can't tell you enough how much our friends and family tell us they love our photos! Nick and his team were amazing! We had so much fun with him while he captured some eye dropping shots. Highly recommend using him if you want the best photos :)

2017-02-08T18:47:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We had an absolute blast working with you guys!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Leïla K

Besides being an amazing photographer, Nick is a very kind person with whom what you want/see is what you get. My husband and I decided to work with Nick after we had fallen in love with the pictures displayed on his website. This was the best choice we ever made! None of the... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw words I can think of does justice to the amazing work Nick did on our wedding pictures... The colors, the light effects, the emotions captured... everything was perfect! May these pictures always remember us the good time we shared with Nick and his team.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Sharon M

Beautiful photos of our daughter's wedding at Legare Waring House. Nick and his assistants were great to work with.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Cameron J

Nick took both my bridal portraits and our wedding photos, and I just can't say enough great things! He was prompt and well prepared, and he was always willing to try whatever photos I wanted to. After getting our photos back, my husband and I are absolutely blown away! Nick... Read More and Cushla captured the beautiful scenery, especially the awesome sunset right after our ceremony - we've already had so many compliments on our photos. I would recommend Nick and his team to anyone - they're incredibly professional, fantastic at what they do, and a blast to work with!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katie B

I wish I could give Nick 10 stars. His photos are truly incredible -- the way he plays with light and color is magical, and I think I "Favorited" nearly all the photos in the set. My bridal portrait session was SO MUCH FUN! I felt so comfortable, at ease, and laughed non-stop.... Read More Even with muddy heels and a wet dress, I couldn't have asked for a better photo shoot. His prices are hard to beat for the quality of the photos you get. We got every shot that I asked for, and then some. It was so hard to pick just one for my large portrait -- they are all amazing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kerry B

Nick was absolutely amazing to work with. He made our wedding day smooth for us and even when I was worried about time he reassured me we had plenty of it because we really did! Our pictures turned out above and beyond what we could have imagined! We love them and are so happy... Read More we can hold onto these memories forever !