Nicholas Gore Weddings

Charleston & Surrounding

Fun | Relaxed | Beautiful

Nicholas Gore Weddings is truly dedicated to providing you with fun, elegant images that you will cherish for years to come! Combining classic photojournalistic elements with my experience as a portrait photographer, I promise you timeless, beautiful images that will leave you speechless!

Engagement

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Charleston, SC Charleston & Surrounding (910) 619-5649

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

Nick did an amazing job with our wedding. I would highly recommend Nick and his team for a number of different reasons. 1) Nick's photographs are incredibly beautiful and high quality. We have received so many compliments on our photos. People said the photos looked like they... Read More came straight out of a bridal magazine. 2) Nick and his team were so much fun and easily got along with us and our wedding party. 3) Nick really listened to what I wanted. He was even able to ward off my overly controlling mother in law which is a plus. I've seen vendors at other weddings allow someone other than the bride to take control. The vendor should always have the bride and groom's interest as top priority and Nick delivered for us. 4) Nick is so imaginative and was able to quickly decide on the most beautiful locations for our photos. 5) Nick was really quick to get our photos back to us without sacrificing quality. We got fully edited photos back from Nick in about half the time most other couples reported getting their wedding photos back. I could easily keep gushing about our experience with Nick and his team. His prices were amazing and his work is top notch. Also, for a very reasonable cost Nick offered us an engagement shoot. It was really nice getting to know Nick ahead of time and the engagement photos were beautiful. We were able to decorate the venue with some of the photos Nick took of us ahead of time. My husband and thought Nick was a total professional and a gentleman.

Beautiful Photography-bridal Portraits and Wedding/Reception

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Katie K

I absolutely loved Nicholas! He was so fun and really helped to capture the vibe of the whole wedding and everything looks amazing! For my bridal portraits, he made me feel so relaxed and I loved the photos. We spent two hours together and he made sure we got as many... Read More pictures as we possibly could. For the wedding and reception I booked Nicholas (and an assistant came with him) for 8 hours. With the two photographers, we were able to have amazing photos of all the guys getting ready and all us girls, plus great photos during the actual ceremony and reception. I love my wedding photos and they will be something I cherish for the rest of my life! Thanks Nicholas! 😄

Nicholas Gore is a fantastic photographer!

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Courtney T

Nicholas Gore Weddings did our photos and I cannot express how wonderful they turned out! Nicholas was creative, personable, and made taking photos fun. He was sure to incorporate our interests and personalities in every shot. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Cameron J

Nick took both my bridal portraits and our wedding photos, and I just can't say enough great things! He was prompt and well prepared, and he was always willing to try whatever photos I wanted to. After getting our photos back, my husband and I are absolutely blown away! Nick... Read More and Cushla captured the beautiful scenery, especially the awesome sunset right after our ceremony - we've already had so many compliments on our photos. I would recommend Nick and his team to anyone - they're incredibly professional, fantastic at what they do, and a blast to work with!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katie B

I wish I could give Nick 10 stars. His photos are truly incredible -- the way he plays with light and color is magical, and I think I "Favorited" nearly all the photos in the set. My bridal portrait session was SO MUCH FUN! I felt so comfortable, at ease, and laughed non-stop.... Read More Even with muddy heels and a wet dress, I couldn't have asked for a better photo shoot. His prices are hard to beat for the quality of the photos you get. We got every shot that I asked for, and then some. It was so hard to pick just one for my large portrait -- they are all amazing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kerry B

Nick was absolutely amazing to work with. He made our wedding day smooth for us and even when I was worried about time he reassured me we had plenty of it because we really did! Our pictures turned out above and beyond what we could have imagined! We love them and are so happy... Read More we can hold onto these memories forever !

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Elena H

Nick did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding!!! I seriously cannot speak enough to the quality of the photos, everyone was gushing over them!!! He was so easy to work with, and really went the extra mile to find some unique shots, even though we had rain on our wedding... Read More day!! It was such a perfect end to what was such a hectic time leading up to our wedding, as our original venue burned down 10 days before the wedding. Book with vendor, and I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016

Nick did a great job with our engagement pictures in Charleston! We looked at a lot of photographers and Nick's bold, dramatic style really stood out to us. A hurricane rolled through town the day our pictures were scheduled, and Nick was very flexible with rescheduling us... Read More later in the weekend (we live out of town and had to get them done while we were there!) We chose one of the pictures for our Save the Dates and they look stunning!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Shelly J

He is amazing. Even laid on the ground for some of my shots. All of my bridal pictures were gorgeous. I can't say enough good things! (:

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Chelsea P

I remembered Nick from when I was at the College of Charleston, and when it came time to hire a wedding photographer I instantly looked him up. His style of photos- bold, colorful, and creative angles- were just what I was looking for. Working with Nick was simple, easy, and... Read More absolutely a dream. He looked at the area and put together his shots so quickly. His quiet creative energy brought a sense of calm to all the chaos of taking photos with a huge group of people. We were all over the place, and he was so patient and made sure we got photos with all the important people in our lives. Nick was also incredibly professional, meeting with me when needed and making sure we thought of all the shots we wanted of our day. The package we picked had a second shooter and I have to say that he was also incredible. I loved having photos that captured different angles of the same scene. The final results were stunning. I could not stress enough the importance of hiring a high quality photographer for your wedding day, and Nick Gore is definitely the high quality you want!

Excellent Photographer for Artistic and Candid Photos

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Meredith R

We chose to work with Nick because of his ability to capture candid photos as well as create artistic scenes. He had great ideas for how to pose that made us look natural, yet beautiful, and he was fun to work with which really helped us relax. Because he's worked at so many... Read More weddings, he was familiar with the venue and already had ideas for taking really unique photos. He also captured our whole event, taking candid photos of our guests all night long as well as capturing the details of our food and decorations. Also, the photo booth was a nice add-on that our guests really enjoyed because the photos are immediately displayed onto the wall for other guests to enjoy, rather than printed on small tiles. Props are not provided though. Overall, I would definitely recommend working with Nick Gore!

Best Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Brian C

Nick and his assistant were very professional and made the photo sessions comfortable. We met with Nick before the wedding to go over what we wanted and he was great. We did not want a photographer that made us feel stressed or rushed during the photos. Nick's personality was... Read More perfect and the photos were great. Thanks!-the bride

Wonderful

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Leigh W

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Nicholas Gore and his team. He is very laid back and easy to work with. His prices are extremely reasonable for the Charleston area. We are very happy with our engagement and wedding photos. If you are looking for a wedding... Read More photographer- just go ahead and book Nicholas Gore. You'll be thrilled you did.

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 april m

We are so happy that Nick was our photographer. We couldn't be more pleased and impressed with our photos. He truly captured the beauty and emotion of our day, and deciding which pictures to frame for our house will be a huge challenge! He is fun and laid back and helped make... Read More our day stress free and enjoyable.

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Devon R

We got married on May 2, 2015 in Charleston SC. We had hired Nicholas as our photographer 7-8 months prior and knew from the start that our photos were going to be amazing. Nicholas did an amazing job with our wedding photos! We have taken several photography classes and know... Read More what good pictures look like and how they should be taken. He was able to capture so much detail in every photo. We had a mix of candid photos, staged photos and action and all of them were amazing. He is very professional and was great to work with prior and day of the wedding. I highly recommend his services. Thank you Nicholas for everything.

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Amanda W

Nicholas Gore did an outstanding job capturing each and every detail of our wedding. He was very pleasant to work with, my husband and I really enjoyed working with and getting to know him and his assistant. Hands down I would highly recommend Nicholas Gore Weddings to anyone... Read More who is looking for a wedding photographer. Not only is his work amazing, but he was able to get our pictures to us in less than 3 weeks in the midst of busy wedding season. Nicholas Gore and his team are truly professionals. We couldn't be more pleased! Thanks again!

Photos are better than I could have hoped for

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Laura

I cannot recommend Nicholas Gore enough. Super easy to work with and the photos are beyond stunning. They are seriously more beautiful than I could have hoped for. Thank you so much Nick!

excellent

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Mandy F

We used Nicholas Gore Weddings Photographers for our wedding. They were very professional, on time and sent us the pictures shortly after the wedding. The pictures came out wonderful and we were very pleased with the 700 pictures they captured in a 6 hour span.

Nicholas Gore is wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Megan W

My fiance and I heard of Nick through a friend. We were blown away by the work showcased on his website, and decided to hire him to shoot our engagement session. We live 5 hours away from Charleston, and didn't have a chance to meet him in person before our session. Over email,... Read More we explained to him the kind of light and setting we wanted for our engagement photos, and he delivered it perfectly. Nick has a great personality, and is very easy to be around. He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera, and I think our photos reflect that. We are SO happy with our engagement photos - I highly recommend Nicholas Gore Weddings to anyone in the Charleston area- you won't be disappointed! -MW & TL

Nicholas Gore

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Carrie S

Nicholas Gore is talented and professional. We are so happy we chose him.

Fun experience, great pictures!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Taylor L

Nicholas Gore was a lot of fun to work with and our pictures turned out great. We got a HUGE variety of shots from the session, so we got plenty of pictures that we loved. He was friendly and easy going which put us at ease and made our pictures turn out that much better. We... Read More would recommend him to anyone!

My wedding pictures are so beautiful and perfectly capture the spirit of the event

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Lena W

First off, book Nicholas now because he is a steal. He is a top quality photographer, but not many people know about him yet. I truly believe he will be one of the most sought after wedding photographers in the Charleston area in the next few years. He photographed our rehearsal... Read More dinner and the wedding. (Side note: the total cost was for both events). When I first saw him and his second photographer Cushla, I was a little worried because they looked young, but they did 100 times better than the older photographers at some of my friends weddings. Nicholas and his team were able to capture the little moments, but pretty versions of the little moments. Not only were the pictures of people excellent, but the composition of the photos was beautiful. The clouds in the panorama picture of our ceremony were stunning. The twinkling lights behind me and two of my best friends at the rehearsal dinner were charming and whimsical. Also, he wasn't overbearing and didn't force us to do all of these contrived poses. I'm sure if we had wanted to do poses; he would have photographed them just as well, but it's not our style. He allowed me, my husband, and our guests to just be ourselves, and he snapped the shots where we were our best selves. If I did the whole thing over again, I would definitely pick Nicholas again, and I would get him to photograph the bridal luncheon. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Nicholas!

Tracy

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Tracy W

Nicholas was great! He showed up early, was professional and great to work with! We were so happy with the way the photographs turned out and would definitely recommend him.

Engagement Session

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 Kati W

I considered several photographers when I was planning my wedding, but after I browsed Nick's website I was sold. My fiance's mother bought us an engagement photography session for Christmas, and I could not be happier with the quality of photos I received. Nick was an absolute... Read More blast to hang out with in downtown Charleston, so it was a very free spirited and relaxed photo shoot. I couldn't be more impressed with every aspect of the service. It was fun, the photos came within days of the shoot, and the quality was outstanding. What more could I ask for? I was excited about my wedding before, but now I can hardly wait because I can't wait to see the beautiful photos that will come from that day!

Nicholas Gore Photography - Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 1/12/2014 Kelsey G

Nick did a bridal shoot for my husband and I this summer. His photos were stunning. Everyone in my family asked for copies! He managed to capture our personalities and our joy in each picture. He was also great at using the environment, setting up some gorgeous shots with the... Read More sunset and the moon over our heads. We had a blast doing the shoot around downtown Charleston. He was an absolute pleasure to work with. I loved the poses and locations he chose - very, very beautiful. I've recommended him to several of my friends and, after seeing our photos, I know many of them will be hiring him too!

Start a Conversation!