Fun | Relaxed | Beautiful

Nicholas Gore Weddings is truly dedicated to providing you with fun, elegant images that you will cherish for years to come! Combining classic photojournalistic elements with my experience as a portrait photographer, I promise you timeless, beautiful images that will leave you speechless!

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Charleston, SC Charleston & Surrounding (910) 619-5649
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

Nick did an amazing job with our wedding. I would highly recommend Nick and his team for a number of different reasons. 1) Nick's photographs are incredibly beautiful and high quality. We have received so many compliments on our photos. People said the photos looked like they... Read More came straight out of a bridal magazine. 2) Nick and his team were so much fun and easily got along with us and our wedding party. 3) Nick really listened to what I wanted. He was even able to ward off my overly controlling mother in law which is a plus. I've seen vendors at other weddings allow someone other than the bride to take control. The vendor should always have the bride and groom's interest as top priority and Nick delivered for us. 4) Nick is so imaginative and was able to quickly decide on the most beautiful locations for our photos. 5) Nick was really quick to get our photos back to us without sacrificing quality. We got fully edited photos back from Nick in about half the time most other couples reported getting their wedding photos back. I could easily keep gushing about our experience with Nick and his team. His prices were amazing and his work is top notch. Also, for a very reasonable cost Nick offered us an engagement shoot. It was really nice getting to know Nick ahead of time and the engagement photos were beautiful. We were able to decorate the venue with some of the photos Nick took of us ahead of time. My husband and thought Nick was a total professional and a gentleman.

Beautiful Photography-bridal Portraits and Wedding/Reception

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Katie K

I absolutely loved Nicholas! He was so fun and really helped to capture the vibe of the whole wedding and everything looks amazing! For my bridal portraits, he made me feel so relaxed and I loved the photos. We spent two hours together and he made sure we got as many... Read More pictures as we possibly could. For the wedding and reception I booked Nicholas (and an assistant came with him) for 8 hours. With the two photographers, we were able to have amazing photos of all the guys getting ready and all us girls, plus great photos during the actual ceremony and reception. I love my wedding photos and they will be something I cherish for the rest of my life! Thanks Nicholas! 😄

Nicholas Gore is a fantastic photographer!

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Courtney T

Nicholas Gore Weddings did our photos and I cannot express how wonderful they turned out! Nicholas was creative, personable, and made taking photos fun. He was sure to incorporate our interests and personalities in every shot. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Lindsay M

If you're looking for a wedding photographer, stop looking and book Nicholas Gore. I've gotten so many compliments on how stunning my wedding photos are. His prices are fantastic and the photo booth was such a huge hit! You can fit about ten people in one photo.

2017-05-25T20:20:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Lindsay! We had so much fun working with you down in Beaufort. I'm really glad you liked the Photobooth as well!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Abigail H

Our engagement photos were beautiful! Nicholas Gore was very easy to work with. We have a very tight budget and he was willing to work with us to find something we both could agree to. We received our photos a few days earlier than expected. The colors are vibrant and he really... Read More knows his composition and how to utilize the scenery. Most importantly he captured the whimsical and romantic feel that I loved about his portfolio. I could not be happier with our pictures!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Anna S

Hiring Nicholas Gore was one of the best decisions I made with our wedding on Edisto Island. He did my bridal portraits and our special day, and I could not be more happy with our photos. We received over 600 stunning magazine-quality images, with full rights and resolution. I... Read More tried to narrow it down to share with friends and family, and it was impossible. He and his team were a dream to work, super laid back, and captured all of the moments of our day beautifully. We received our pictures quickly, and it was a great experience. I would hire him all over again! I can't tell you the number of compliments I've received on our wedding photos. Great value, and phenomenal work!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Rebecca S

Nicholas Gore and his photos were one the best things about our wedding! I'm an artist and used to be a wedding photographer's assistant. My photos were one of the most important things about my wedding day. I could instantly tell Nicholas was extremely experienced and talented.... Read More He has such a funny personality and was so enjoyable to work with. It shows in the photos! Your search for a photographer stops here!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Mandy W

Nick took incredible engagement photos for us while we explored downtown Charleston. Not only are the photos incredible, but we had a blast hanging out with him during the whole shoot. He had a great eye for color and made simple backgrounds look breathtaking.

2017-03-26T22:03:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! You guys were fantastic to work with. Hopefully we'll be able to work something out for your wedding next September! Nick

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Sarah S

Hiring Nick Gore was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We live out of town so picking a photographer was not the easiest - there are just so many. We had to go strictly off the photographer website and the reviews. After looking at his website we almost... Read More didn’t pursue his services because we honestly thought, there is no way we are going to look like that. His photographs are just so beautiful. We thought for sure there had been a ton of editing, but as he took photos he would come over to show us and they looked just as the other amazing photos on his website had. The other deciding factor was all the rave reviews including one that said (and to paraphrase) “get this guy now because in few years he’ll be charging double - he’s that good.” They were right - a photographer this good at this price will be booked out every wedding every weekend forever otherwise. We’ve actually already recommended him for a friends wedding coming up in the fall. Nick is driven to bring out the best of his subjects while still making it a fun process. Every wedding album probably contains the same few standard shots of family and friends but Nick makes every picture special. He seizes every ounce of lighting and perspective to really bring out the magic of the moment. He and his assistant are a fantastic team who made us comfortable at every point in the proceedings. If you hire Nick Gore to be your wedding photographer, you will look amazing, you will have fun and you will not regret the decision.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Katie W

My husband and I can't tell you enough how much our friends and family tell us they love our photos! Nick and his team were amazing! We had so much fun with him while he captured some eye dropping shots. Highly recommend using him if you want the best photos :)

2017-02-08T18:47:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! We had an absolute blast working with you guys!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Leïla K

Besides being an amazing photographer, Nick is a very kind person with whom what you want/see is what you get. My husband and I decided to work with Nick after we had fallen in love with the pictures displayed on his website. This was the best choice we ever made! None of the... Read More words I can think of does justice to the amazing work Nick did on our wedding pictures... The colors, the light effects, the emotions captured... everything was perfect! May these pictures always remember us the good time we shared with Nick and his team.

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Sharon M

Beautiful photos of our daughter's wedding at Legare Waring House. Nick and his assistants were great to work with.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Cameron J

Nick took both my bridal portraits and our wedding photos, and I just can't say enough great things! He was prompt and well prepared, and he was always willing to try whatever photos I wanted to. After getting our photos back, my husband and I are absolutely blown away! Nick... Read More and Cushla captured the beautiful scenery, especially the awesome sunset right after our ceremony - we've already had so many compliments on our photos. I would recommend Nick and his team to anyone - they're incredibly professional, fantastic at what they do, and a blast to work with!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Katie B

I wish I could give Nick 10 stars. His photos are truly incredible -- the way he plays with light and color is magical, and I think I "Favorited" nearly all the photos in the set. My bridal portrait session was SO MUCH FUN! I felt so comfortable, at ease, and laughed non-stop.... Read More Even with muddy heels and a wet dress, I couldn't have asked for a better photo shoot. His prices are hard to beat for the quality of the photos you get. We got every shot that I asked for, and then some. It was so hard to pick just one for my large portrait -- they are all amazing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kerry B

Nick was absolutely amazing to work with. He made our wedding day smooth for us and even when I was worried about time he reassured me we had plenty of it because we really did! Our pictures turned out above and beyond what we could have imagined! We love them and are so happy... Read More we can hold onto these memories forever !

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Elena H

Nick did an absolutely amazing job for my wedding!!! I seriously cannot speak enough to the quality of the photos, everyone was gushing over them!!! He was so easy to work with, and really went the extra mile to find some unique shots, even though we had rain on our wedding... Read More day!! It was such a perfect end to what was such a hectic time leading up to our wedding, as our original venue burned down 10 days before the wedding. Book with vendor, and I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016

Nick did a great job with our engagement pictures in Charleston! We looked at a lot of photographers and Nick's bold, dramatic style really stood out to us. A hurricane rolled through town the day our pictures were scheduled, and Nick was very flexible with rescheduling us... Read More later in the weekend (we live out of town and had to get them done while we were there!) We chose one of the pictures for our Save the Dates and they look stunning!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Shelly J

He is amazing. Even laid on the ground for some of my shots. All of my bridal pictures were gorgeous. I can't say enough good things! (:

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Chelsea P

I remembered Nick from when I was at the College of Charleston, and when it came time to hire a wedding photographer I instantly looked him up. His style of photos- bold, colorful, and creative angles- were just what I was looking for. Working with Nick was simple, easy, and... Read More absolutely a dream. He looked at the area and put together his shots so quickly. His quiet creative energy brought a sense of calm to all the chaos of taking photos with a huge group of people. We were all over the place, and he was so patient and made sure we got photos with all the important people in our lives. Nick was also incredibly professional, meeting with me when needed and making sure we thought of all the shots we wanted of our day. The package we picked had a second shooter and I have to say that he was also incredible. I loved having photos that captured different angles of the same scene. The final results were stunning. I could not stress enough the importance of hiring a high quality photographer for your wedding day, and Nick Gore is definitely the high quality you want!

Excellent Photographer for Artistic and Candid Photos

Reviewed on 12/13/2015 Meredith R

We chose to work with Nick because of his ability to capture candid photos as well as create artistic scenes. He had great ideas for how to pose that made us look natural, yet beautiful, and he was fun to work with which really helped us relax. Because he's worked at so many... Read More weddings, he was familiar with the venue and already had ideas for taking really unique photos. He also captured our whole event, taking candid photos of our guests all night long as well as capturing the details of our food and decorations. Also, the photo booth was a nice add-on that our guests really enjoyed because the photos are immediately displayed onto the wall for other guests to enjoy, rather than printed on small tiles. Props are not provided though. Overall, I would definitely recommend working with Nick Gore!

Best Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Brian C

Nick and his assistant were very professional and made the photo sessions comfortable. We met with Nick before the wedding to go over what we wanted and he was great. We did not want a photographer that made us feel stressed or rushed during the photos. Nick's personality was... Read More perfect and the photos were great. Thanks!-the bride

Wonderful

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Leigh W

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Nicholas Gore and his team. He is very laid back and easy to work with. His prices are extremely reasonable for the Charleston area. We are very happy with our engagement and wedding photos. If you are looking for a wedding... Read More photographer- just go ahead and book Nicholas Gore. You'll be thrilled you did.

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 april m

We are so happy that Nick was our photographer. We couldn't be more pleased and impressed with our photos. He truly captured the beauty and emotion of our day, and deciding which pictures to frame for our house will be a huge challenge! He is fun and laid back and helped make... Read More our day stress free and enjoyable.

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Devon R

We got married on May 2, 2015 in Charleston SC. We had hired Nicholas as our photographer 7-8 months prior and knew from the start that our photos were going to be amazing. Nicholas did an amazing job with our wedding photos! We have taken several photography classes and know... Read More what good pictures look like and how they should be taken. He was able to capture so much detail in every photo. We had a mix of candid photos, staged photos and action and all of them were amazing. He is very professional and was great to work with prior and day of the wedding. I highly recommend his services. Thank you Nicholas for everything.

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Amanda W

Nicholas Gore did an outstanding job capturing each and every detail of our wedding. He was very pleasant to work with, my husband and I really enjoyed working with and getting to know him and his assistant. Hands down I would highly recommend Nicholas Gore Weddings to anyone... Read More who is looking for a wedding photographer. Not only is his work amazing, but he was able to get our pictures to us in less than 3 weeks in the midst of busy wedding season. Nicholas Gore and his team are truly professionals. We couldn't be more pleased! Thanks again!