Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1619 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel, FL Lee and Collier counties (239) 395-7671

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Beth W

He is the best in Sanibel/Fort Myers! He took amazing photos of our wedding and is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him a million times over.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

Amazing photographer! My pictures came out beyond stunning. They look like we could be on the front page of every bridal magazine. I couldn't imagine going with anyone else. They made taking pictures fun, and being familiar with the area, knew the best places and timing to... Read More take pictures. I highly recommend them.

Excellent photographer with a great team!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Meredith H

Nick was recommended to us by South Seas and he truly made our wedding! So professional and personable, Nick and his team made the whole process very easy. Planning a destination wedding can be hectic and it can be hard to make decisions not knowing the vendors personally... Read More but Nick really took all the worry away! Pictures were beyond perfect and was extremely understanding and accommodating. Photobooth he can provide too is well worth it. Best one I have seen at a wedding thus far! Highly recommend Nick and will be using him again in the future. A++

Purely Amazing

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Jennifer D

Nick and his assistant Anna are purely amazing. I haven't even received the pictures yet but purely based on how the wedding was I know they are going to be stunning. Anna is such a sweetheart and is so prepared. If it wouldn't have been for her the day wouldn't have gone as... Read More smoothly as it did. Not only did she assist with photos but she taught the Maid Of Honor how to do my corset and fixed a broken dress and the list goes on and on. She helped bustle my dress multiple times. I can't say enough good things about Nick. He was very attentive and captured so many moments. He's so worth it. Not to mention his accent has a way of calming your nerves.

Best Wedding Album EVER

Reviewed on 7/01/2013 Matt H

Let me start by saying that I have waited entirely too long to do this review. I have been showing our coffee table book to scads of people over the last few weeks, and after seeing their amazement each and every time, I feel it's only right to give this gentleman (and his... Read More assistant) a proper acknowledgement and steer future wedding couples in the right direction. So here goes... My wife and I got married in August of 2012 on Sanibel Island. While visiting possible wedding venues, we perused all the wedding albums that were on display at each venue. At every venue, one album always caught our eye as being our favorite, and miraculously, they were all done by the same photographer and his name is NICK ADAMS. As we spoke with other people around the island and we mentioned his name, the response was almost always the same. "He's fantastic!" "Best photographer around." "Does an amazing job." So we decided to schedule a meeting. Less than 15 minutes into our meeting, we were sure Nick was going to be the right decision for us. We didn't understand how right we were at the time. Our beautiful beach ceremony that we had planned for over a year got rained out on the day of our wedding. Our service had to be moved inside, and to be quite honest, I was a little concerned that our wedding party pictures would pale in comparison to the numerous albums of beach weddings that we had already looked through. And to add insult to injury, we even got rained out for our "trash the dress" pics we had scheduled for the day after our wedding. However, the day of the wedding, even though we had to move inside and rearrange tables to make room for the wedding party pics, Nick was cool and accommodating and managed to get a ton of fantastic pics. And once Nick learned that we had another week left on Sanibel, he told me to call him on Monday and we would work something out for the trash the dress pics. So 5 days after our wedding we met at 5:45am to do those pics at sunrise. And for the record, what an amazing experience that turned out to be. (If you have the opportunity to do the trash the dress thing, I HIGHLY recommend it). We received our discs of pictures in the mail quicker than we expected also. The hardest part of the entire process was trying to narrow down our selections for our coffee table book from the 700+ great pics we had to choose from. I seriously don't know how he made us look so good in so many pictures! He even managed to get keepsake pictures of people who attended the wedding. But we managed to narrow our decisions down and submitted them to Nick's assistant Lisa to arrange for our book. I can't stress enough through words, without physically showing you, what an amazing job she did putting everything together. My wife cried when she saw the approval arrangement before print. We didn't change a thing. (Thanks again Lisa) When we received the finished product, it came in nice box for durable storage, and the presentation was classy and, in my opinion, a nice touch. But the book itself was incredible. Every person that has seen it has said that it is the best album that they have ever seen. And my wife and I couldn't agree more. So I hope this review helps some future bride or groom getting married in south Florida. Nick Adams was the absolute best decision we could have ever made for our wedding photographer and he gave us something that we will truly cherish the rest of our lives. We can't recommend him enough.

Best photographer ever.....

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 abbey r

We had the best wedding pictures of all time and all the credit goes to this photographer.He was so easy to work with, positioned us perfectly and some great ideas which made for the most unique beautiful pictures. I will recommend him 2 thumbs up all the way. He expedited our... Read More pictures with a nice complimentary 8x10. Most reasonably priced. I am so happy we got Nick.

Photographer

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Jessica L

Nick Adams was incredible, he went above and beyond to get the most stunning pictures on our wedding day. Some of the pictures were displayed that very night on a projection screen and our guests had so many compliments for his work. The pictures were beautiful. I would highly... Read More recommend him and his team.

Very Professional

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 BRITTANI M

Nick Adams & his staff captured every moment of my big day without keeping us from our guests for hours. He was very professional & I highly recommend. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

Nick Adams Photography: AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Sandy N

My husband and I hired Nick for our June wedding on the beach and couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Nick and his assistant were with us for six hours. He was very professional and knows what he is doing. He is on-top of things and made sure we got the photos we... Read More wanted including sunset pictures. He came up to us and said we have to go now!!!...the sun is going to set in 10. He displays all the pictures up until the reception on his computer screen so guests can see the photos he has taken already; great idea! I would highly recommend Nick to anyone.

The BEST photographer out there!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 Mindy M

When I first saw wedding photos from Nick Adams, I decided that's who I had to use as my wedding photographer - and planned my wedding date around his availability! We took sunset pictures on the beach and they ended up so stunning that people think we posed in front of an... Read More artificial background. The way he's able to capture colors and moments is unlike any other photographer I've seen. And he's fun! Everybody's seen the classic wedding photos at friends' and familys' homes, but Nick Adams also does fun poses that are unique (having the wedding party jumping in the air, laying on the beach). If you're looking for a photographer that puts you at ease, has fun, and gets it done - I recommend Nick Adams. The biggest problem is deciding which pictures to narrow it down to. You won't be disasppointed.

Review for Nick Adams Photography Impact U.K., Inc.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Brynn R

Nick was AWESOME!!! He was laid back and made everything FUN!! He took away all my worries! He work was perfect. Everyone who has seen my pictures says you should be on the cover of a wedding magazine. He captured everything.