Be Yourself!

When it comes to your wedding day the most important feeling, is to feel relaxed. We like to photograph classic contemporary moments. Wedding photography is truly a passion that we have. We're located in Montgomery, Alabama, although we're willing to travel. If you have any questions please contact us.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

6621 Rock Ledge Road, Montgomery, AL (334) 221-7539

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Samantha M

Nick and his wife, Elizabeth, were not only a completely adorable couple, but also so unbelievably talented. They were so easy to work with, and made our wedding day experience so much more enjoyable! Nick was able to direct us with ease, and I had no worries about how our... Read More pictures were going to turn out. Three of my bridesmiads had just gotten married, and all of them commented on how smooth and organized the day was going compared to theirs, and a lot of that was thanks to Nick and Elizabeth! They were very timely in getting my pictures to me after the wedding, which was much appreciated. Everything about my experience them was great! Nick Drollette Photography is a MUST for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Sheena B

Nick and Elizabeth were absolutely wonderful! Honestly, I was dreading the whole 'pictures' situation until our first meeting with them when it quickly became clear this might actually be fun! They were so great! Our engagement session was really fun and the wedding day was a... Read More stress-free breeze! They really worked with us and we really appreciated their patience (with me mostly - HA) and attention to detail to make our pictures just what we had envisioned. We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Mckenzie H

Nick and Elizabeth did everything in their power to make our wedding day the best that it could be! They were so easy and pleasant to work with and they got us our pictures so quickly after the wedding! We could not be more pleased!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Ansley W

Could not have asked for a better photography team than Nick and Elizabeth! They were incredible and made our wedding day that much better! From the moment they arrived, I was confident that we were all in good hands. They kept things light and flowing smoothly without an ounce... Read More of rush (even when rain began to fall). Also, the pictures came out ABSOLUTELY stunning. Going through all the shots I realized all the little details I would not have thought to get a picture of and I am so, so thankful they did! My husband and I are able to look back on our wedding day and recall all the moments that made that day amazing, and Nick Drollette Photography was a huge part of that. They are a must. 10/10.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Meghan E

Nick and Elizabeth were absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for better photographers. They were so easy to talk to and made me feel immediately comfortable. Our wedding day went so smoothly and they captured some of the most amazing moments. They were so professional,... Read More easygoing, and FUN! And the pictures were outstanding. I cannot say enough good things about these two. Anyone looking for a wedding photographer should definitely call Nick and Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Jin C

I researched over 30+ photographers in the surrounding area to find the right photographer in the price range we were thinking. Not only was Nick very accommodating, he was also very good with making sure he made you feel comfortable with the whole process. His photography style... Read More is very timeless and you know it will last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Anna Kay R

Nick and Elizabeth were our photographers for our wedding in January and they were awesome! I'm a graphic designer so it was really important to me to have beautiful wedding photos with attention to details. The photos exceeded my expectations by far! This couple is so talented... Read More at what they do and they're one of the best values for the money as far as wedding photographers go in this area.

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Betsy S

Nick and Mattie were great! I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Nick and Elizabeth are fantastic! I've known Nick for several years and have always adored his photography skills. I've met Elizabeth more recently; she's so sweet! My fiance and I have recently had our engagement photos taken, and the session was a lot of fun! Nick and... Read More Elizabeth made the whole thing so easy and fun. After only a week, we were emailed a link to see our photos online. THEY ARE AWESOME! We can't wait for them to shoot our wedding in a couple months!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

My fiancé and i just had our engagement photos done my Nick and his wife Elizabeth, and we could not be more thrilled! The pictures were gorgeous, and they were so laid back and easy to work with. I was afraid I would feel awkward being photographed, but they put us right at... Read More ease and gave great direction. The turn around time was very fast! We had our session on Saturday and the pictures were posted by the following Tuesday! I am looking forward to working with them again for our wedding pictures!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Jessica G

Nick and his sister were amazing!!! My fiancé and I traveled to Alabama from Florida to get our engagement pictures taken on cotton fields. At first we were a little nervous, but literally after a few minutes we could tell we were going to be happy with our pictures. Nick and... Read More his sister just have a great eye and are so patient and kind. We loved every picture, and thought our trip was completely worth it! We definitely recommend Nick!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Melissa R

My husband and I loved working with Nick and Elizabeth for our engagement and wedding photos.They are both super easy and fun to work with. They made a great schedule for photos on our wedding day and worked hard to make the day run smoothly. With a large wedding party and... Read More family, we greatly appreciated this! We absolutely love our photos and highly recommend Nick Drollette Photography!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Hannah R

Nick and Elizabeth Drollette were amazing!!! They were wonderful throughout the whole planning process and met with the two of us a month out to ensure we felt comfortable with the whole schedule of pictures. Nick and Elizabeth were so much more than just wedding photographers... Read More for us that day. They really kept us on schedule and kept the whole day organized. Elizabeth was every bride's dream! She helped tie my wedding belt, took the guy's flowers to their room since we were running behind, and even fanned me after the ceremony to keep my makeup fresh during pictures. Nick and Elizabeth are a wonderful team, and truly kept keep me calm throughout the day. I would HIGHLY suggest them for any of your photography needs, but especially for your big day!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Jean P

We couldn't be happier with Nick and his adorable wife and partner Elizabeth. They were so professional and efficient. And our photographs turned out beautifully as well. We are so happy they were part of our wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Angie G

Nick did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. The pictures beautifully portrayed our day start to finish. We highly recommend this fabulous husband and wife team.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

Nick and his wife Elizabeth did my wedding in May, and they did an amazing job! They were great to work with and do quality work.they are very friendly, professional and talented. I highly recommend them, my husband and I are completely happy with our wedding photos.

Incredible!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Nick is outstanding! I got Nick to capture our engagement last summer where he and his lovely wife Elizabeth hid behind trees and bushes waiting for that moment that I popped the question and they were able to capture it all! Since then we had Nick also do our engagement photos... Read More and of course our wedding this past March. I can't tell you how incredibly happy we were with ALL of our photos. Him and Elizabeth were just so much fun to be around and they always made us feel so comfortable. Never did it feel like a "photo shoot," instead it just felt like we were all just hanging out together and yet we still got amazing photos. When I hear of anyone getting married and looking for a photographer, Nick is the first guy I think of. So I promise if you get Nick, you will NOT be disappointed. You will get someone who is honest, hardworking, fun, and one who has an incredible creative eye for what he does. Get Nick. He rocks. :D

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 April D

Nick Drollette Photography is wonderful! Nick and Elizabeth were great to work with for our engagement shoot. They captured beautiful moments, and we couldn't be happier with our photos. They are friendly and personable. I can't wait to have them shoot our wedding too! I would... Read More highly recommend using Nick Drollette Photography to everyone.

Wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Alana J

Nick and Elizabeth were fabulous to work with, and they made taking pictures on our wedding day an enjoyable experience. All of the wedding party and family expressed how organized and professional they were. I highly recommend them if you want beautiful pictures taken by an... Read More awesome couple!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Nicole P

Nick and his wife, Elizabeth, were so easy to work with! They made everything so comfortable and less awkward, which was actually one of my concerns. I was a very structured bride, and Nick was always so quick to respond. He was the best mix of listener and adviser, and I... Read More trusted his judgment. Nick and his team were so impressive at my wedding that my guests kept coming up to me throughout the night bragging on their professionalism! I knew Nick would do a great job with my pictures, but when I finally got my hard copies, I was blown away! So many photographers right now are obsessed with the "Pinterest trends," and I wanted something timeless and elegant. Nick's work was truly timeless, sophisticated, and in-the-moment. There is not a single black and white picture in my file that I'm not absolutely in love with! All of my pictures are unbelievably amazing, and I really couldn't have asked for better. He's definitely a must-use for your wedding!

Nick and Elizabeth Drollette Photography

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

Nick and Elizabeth were the photographers at my wedding which took place on February 8, 2014. They were so professional through the entire process. The contract was e-mailed to me in plenty of time to read and review. I never felt rushed or pressured into selecting Nick... Read More Drollette Photography. Nick and Elizabeth arrived on time and completely prepared. Also, the pictures before the ceremony, during the ceremony and at the reception were gorgeous. The best money I spent for my wedding day was for Nick Drollette Photography. I would pick Nick and Elizabeth again and again.

Everything I could have asked for

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Hannah V

Nick was absolutely a delight to work with. His creative eye, professionalism, and unique talent made for the best wedding photography we could have asked for. One of my favorite things about Nick is his ability to truly capture emotion and personality in a picture. We had the... Read More privilege of having Nick and Elizabeth shoot our engagement photos prior to our wedding. I was blown away by how perfectly the pictures reflected our personalities and love for each other. On our wedding day, Nick and Elizabeth made everything so easy and accommodating. The entire process of taking pictures felt very natural, and Nick and Elizabeth simply captured the beauty of the entire day. They were great working with the wedding party, very personable and flexible with everyone. The pictures turned out to be everything and more than I could have imagined. I am so glad we used Nick Drollette Photography to capture our day in a beautifully simplistic way.

Nick Drollete Photography Review

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Of all the vendors we selected for our wedding, choosing Nick Drollette to be our photographer was by far the best decision! Our photos are absolutely beautiful! I was especially pleased with his ability to capture those "small" but special details from our wedding day. It's... Read More rare to find someone who is excellent at what they do AND a joy to work with, but Nick and Elizabeth were both. I highly recommend!

Rachel + Matthew

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Rachel O

Nick and Elizabeth from Nick Drollette Photography are such a joy to work with! Matthew and I were lucky enough to have the Drollette team shoot our engagement photos (in California!). Nick and Elizabeth are very comfortable to be around, especially if you're camera shy. They... Read More are both very professional and are courteous of their client's demands. I had an image in my head that I wanted Matthew and I to (try) and capture and Nick had no problem taking a few shots in hopes that it turned out how I wished! I could not have asked for better photographs than the ones Matthew and I received and I am so grateful that Nick and Elizabeth were available to document this time in our lives. I will definitely be using Nick Drollette Photography again.

Best Photographer Around!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Maranda N

We had an amazing experience with Nick when he photographed our proposal. He managed to capture the proposal perfectly; while hiding so I would not know what was going on. We also had a session afterwards that went wonderfully. Nick made the entire process so easy for us, and... Read More was so enjoyable to work with. The pictures were perfect, and turned out so much better than I could've ever imagined. Nick is extremely knowledgeable and talented, and such a pleasure to work with. He will be doing my bridal session and our wedding next year, and I know his work will exceed all expectations as always!

Start a Conversation!