Nicole Ami Photography

Orlando based, but travel all over Florida, the US, & world.

Artistic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Orlando based, but travel all over Florida, the US, & world. (407) 733-8534

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Jessica R

There are NO words to express how much we enjoyed Nikki. We didn't feel as if we were working with a photographer, but more like an old friend. She arrived early and with a smile on her face. She went above and beyond. She listened to what I wanted, but also had tons of... Read More awesome ideas. Even my Grandfather mentioned how special she was. I've only seen a handful of pictures, but I am OBSESSED with them all. Nikki helped make my celebration the best day of my life.

Fun

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Lacey H

We had a great time getting our pictures done and I loved the speed with which she worked. At the same time, I didn't feel rushed to get to the pictures following the ceremony. Looking forward to receiving them so I can see how they come out!

so much fun!

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 samantha v

nikki is great. shes so much fun lets you be yourself while still being serious. her nickname for me was cupcake because of how puffy my dress was and how it looked when i sat down. she had so many good ideas that i never would have thought of. all around a wonderful... Read More photographer

Great job!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Jessica R

Nicole was super sweet and flexible and took amazing pictures!! Absolutely LOVE her work!

The Best of the Best Photographers!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2011 Marie S

This woman is amazing! Even if you have only one good angle, she will make you look like a model! Her ideas are adorable and funny, she is professional and sweet. Difficult kids at the ceremony? She will calm them down and make them so happy that they will gladly sit for... Read More pictures. She is so sweet and truly the best!!

Start a Conversation!