The latest bridal and special occasion gowns.

Nicole Bridal & Formal is still a family owned and operated bridal shop, celebrating 41 years. Our success is due to our commitment in delivering top quality and service. We offer full services, from the first day of purchase, to your fittings, your bridesmaids, mother's gown; even day of coordinating.

Gown Collections

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion

261 Old York Road, Jenkintown, PA (215) 886-2333

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Morgan M

Nicole's bridal was the very first bridal salon I went to, and I am so happy I chose to go there first! Nicole and Marina are THE BEST! They made my experience trying on my very first wedding dress so special. I was so nervous to start dress shopping, but they treated me so... Read More well and made me feel so comfortable!! I was unsure exactly what I wanted, but they helped me pick out so many GORGEOUS dresses to try on! I LOVED their selection of dresses, especially all of their Ian Stuart gowns. Nicole and Marina truly make you feel like family when you try on dresses there - they are not pushy at all and just want to do everything they can to help you find your dream dress. I loved my experience here, and I HIGHLY recommend it!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Mike & Rosanna J

I knew Nicole Bridal was a special boutique from the moment I walked in 5 years ago with my brother's wife to be. Today, I am married to the man of my dreams, and couldn't have chosen a better place than Nicole Bridal to buy the dress of my dreams! I got married in September of... Read More this year and I'm still getting so many compliments on my show stopper of a dress. I am a petite person and have a difficult time finding silhouettes that look good on me. My Orabella gown helped emphasize my unique figure in the most fabulous way! Marina and Nicole gave me the best possible customer service and accommodations any bride could ask for. They were compassionate, patient, and professional. Marina was very attentive and quick to answer every email, and Nicole would not rest until my alterations were perfect! The selection of dresses and accessories is that of an exquisite European/overseas boutique. Impeccable and unique craftsmanship is definitely a priority amongst their dress collection. Thank you Nicole Bridal for helping make my special day even more amazing! the best possible customer service and accommodations any bride could ask for. They were compassionate, patient, and professional. Marina was very attentive and quick to answer every email, and Nicole would not rest until my alterations were perfect! The selection of dresses and accessories is that of an exquisite European/overseas boutique. Impeccable and unique craftsmanship is definitely a priority amongst their dress collection. Thank you Nicole Bridal for helping make my special day even more amazing!

2016-12-06T09:36:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rosansa for this wonderful review...Nicole and I enjoyed working with you and you did look amazing in your wedding gown!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Melissa B

Nicole Bridal is hands down the BEST Bridal Shop in the Philadelphia area (I visited quite a few!). Their dress selection is extensive and their customer service is impeccable. Marina helped me pick out my dream dress (Claire Pettibone Whitney) and I felt like she really cared... Read More about me and my experience searching for my wedding gown. She is so knowledgeable about what she does and knew exactly what I was looking for! Nicole is an incredible seamstress and even customized a pair of Spanx for me to go with my low cut (in the back) dress! My dress fit like a glove. I had such a wonderful experience with my dress that all of my bridesmaids got their dresses at Nicole Bridal as well! Fantastic experience all around. Top notch shop, top notch people!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Ashley G

I absolutely loved my experience here! The dresses were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and they were so nice. They truly listened to me and understood my vision of how I wanted to look on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Kerry W

I am so happy I walked into this store! It was everything that I could have hoped it would be with so many beautiful designer dresses. I loved them all and the staff was very helpful.

2017-02-01T10:46:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review...much appreciated!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Carmen w

Working with Marina & Nicole was a dream. As to customer service, they accommodated my challenging work schedule with ease, and Marina kept in touch with me regularly by email (which I appreciated). I had complete individual attention every time I visited the store. As to the... Read More quality, selection, and beauty of their products: Nicole Bridal is utterly unmatched. I have worked and modeled for bridal salons in the past and I had never seen such exquisite gowns before. I wanted something completely unique for my wedding and I found it at Nicole Bridal. The fabric, beading, fit, color -- all remarkable in all of the gowns. My dress, which Marina & Nicole helped me customize without batting an eye, was (in the words of my guests) "straight out of a fairy tale." I could never thank them enough for making my day absolutely perfect. Weddings are stressful, but buying and altering my wedding gown was the smoothest part of the process thanks to Marina & Nicole.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Shoshana K

My mother got her wedding dress here, so when it came time for me to look for my dress, we stopped in to look. Marina and Nicole are not only sweet and welcoming, but their selection is to die for. From the moment I chose my dress, they did everything they possibly could to... Read More make sure I had the dress of my dreams. When it came to my wedding day, they both went above and beyond, with Nicole running around behind me all day long, to make sure I looked flawless all day. I hated to see them leave because I just love them that much! I could not recommend a bridal salon more. From the moment you walk in to the moment your wedding day is over, you are treated like family and given such amazing personal attention that you literally feel like the only bride in the world. I love these ladies and you will too!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Steph D

Best place to get your wedding dress! Both my sister and I got our dresses, here. Fantastic customer service, very accommodating, and honest on how the dress looks! Timely with dress fittings and willing to fit you in. My dress was perfect and I got so many compliments. It... Read More fit like a glove and was so comfortable the entire night! Getting it shortened post wedding to wear on honeymoon and Nicole Bridal will be doing those alterations as well! Have great designer trunk shows, tasteful jewelry, sashes, and veils! Thanks so much Nicole and Marina! My sister and I consider you family!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Elisa R

If I could give them 10 stars I would!!Marina and Nicole are absolutely wonderful, they treat you like you are family, and there customer service is top notch there store is beautiful!! I purchased my Claire Pettibone dress there, the alterations were perfect and Nicole made me... Read More a beautiful veil!! Marina and Nicole were a pleasure to deal with, I would recommend them to any bride that is getting married!! Thank you for helping me find the dress of my dreams, you guys are the best at what you do!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Liz R

I absolutely love Nicole's bridal! They couldn't be any sweeter and so helpful. My mother and sister also got their dresses here. Beautiful selection and designer dresses.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Erin K

Marina and Nicole truly take pride in their business and their work, and in return the customer benefits greatly. Marina took her time with me offering suggestions when I asked. I almost went with a dress that deep down was totally not me, and she was able to get such a good... Read More feeling for my personality and style that she helped steer me towards the dress I ultimately went with and loved! Marina and Nicole helped me pick out everything from my dress to my earrings to my veil. I I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day and my bridesmaids also looked beautiful in their dresses. I cannot recommend them enough! If you want a collection of beautiful dresses combined with personal attention and care then you should definitely head to Nicole's Bridal!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Rachel E

As soon as I walked into Nicole Bridal, I knew that it was the perfect place to buy my wedding dress. Marina and her mother Nicole are both wonderful, and they made me feel so comfortable, even as an indecisive bride. They greeted my family and me at each appointment with such... Read More energy and laughter that it made the whole experience enjoyable. After trying on several dresses, Marina found the perfect dress to fit my personality, and she helped me select the perfect veil, belt, and headpiece to match. At each fitting, I was amazed at how the dress looked even more custom made to fit me exactly right, with just the right touch of crystals added to the dress for a little bit of sparkle. I felt so beautiful in the dress, and I would have picked that same dress again if I had to go back in time and do it all again. My bridesmaids also got their dresses at the salon, and Nicole did a fantastic job with their alterations and the flower girls' alterations. The day of the wedding, Marina was there to make sure everything was just right for me, for my bridesmaids and mom, and even for the groomsmen! She was truly my "superwoman" that day, and I could not have been more grateful. The whole wedding dress experience at Nicole Bridal was just perfect. I can proudly say how lucky I am to be a second generation Nicole Bridal bride. Thank you, Marina and Nicole! I will miss my visits to the salon; I may just have to stop by to say hello!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Carlyn T

Marina took the time to help me find the perfect dress and belt at Nicole Bridal & Formal. Nicole's alteration were seamless and made the dress, veil, and belt fit perfectly. Everything was beautiful. Thank you, Nicole Bridal!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Julie B

For a bride who could have easily had difficulty with the dress shopping part of the wedding process, I am so thankful for my amazing experience at Nicole's Bridal. From my first appointment, it was evident that Nicole and Marina are experts in the industry and the store has... Read More great designers to choose from. You could instantly tell that Nicole and Marina are genuine and enthusiastic for each bride who walked in their store and their warmth and energy always brought an ease to each appointment. I was interested in a very specific designer and Nicole's Bridal is one of the few places in the area who carries the designer's dresses (Claire Pettibone). Marina and Nicole were both patient with me as I initially needed some time to make my decision and I am so happy that I chose my wedding dress from their store. Every fitting appointment was smooth and exciting because I knew Nicole's work would be beautiful and I never had any doubts or worries that she wouldn't make the dress perfect. I highly recommend all brides to go to Nicole's Bridal because the selection, professionalism, and positive atmosphere you get from this store is unlike anywhere else!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Nicole and Marina are the absolute best! They make you feel so comfortable and at home in their boutique. They have such a gorgeous selection of gowns and they give you the opportunity to look through on your own, as well as pulling options for you. My mom called ahead of time... Read More to let them know our price range and they made sure that anything I looked at fell within this. They are both so kind and ensure that you feel as beautiful as the dress you are wearing! On top of their genuine congeniality, Nicole and Marina are both incredibly honest and diligent at what they do. Nicole's seamstress abilities are out of this world! I would recommend Nicole Bridal and Formal to anyone that is searching for their perfect gown with excitement and no hesitation whatsoever!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Mary Bridget B

What a lovely boutique with a wonderful family! Everyone was nice and flexible with scheduling appointments. They know how to treat their customers and make you feel special in your own room to try on your dress. After 20 minutes, I found my dream gown and it hit me when they... Read More turned the lights off so I could see what I looked like at nighttime at my future reception- what a great move! They kept in touch through email and phone calls; the dresses range from styles to designers and they're breathtaking. Best part is you have privacy! :)

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Nishay H

Nicole Bridal was my first stop. Marina was so wonderful. I busted other shops and returned to Nicole because of the warm and friendly service and the gorgeous dresses. It was important to me to have a pleasant experience when purchasing the most important dress I would wear in... Read More my life. No matter how many crazy questions I had, Marina and her family were there to answer in a nonjudgmental way. They are truly experts without the pretentiousness I experienced at other bridal salons. They are upscale with a family atmosphere fear. It was like shopping with my sister. Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Christina K

From the moment I walked into Nicole's Bridal I felt at home. Nicole and Marina made me feel like family. They helped me choose the perfect wedding dress for me and made me feel like a princess. They were so easy to work with and did a truly remarkable job. I highly recommend... Read More Nicole Bridal & Formal!

2016-08-03T09:52:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review, very much appreciated!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Laura S

I didn't end up buying my dress here, but I had a great appointment with Nicole. They have a great selection of dresses and Nicole was very knowledgable and helpful without ever being overbearing.

2016-08-03T09:53:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review, very much appreciated! I am sorry we did not have the perfect gown for you but congratulations on finding the right gown- best of luck

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Lauren P

Nicole and Marina were both so amazing to work with! They treated me like family from our first conversation on the phone! I fell in love with my Claire Pettibone dress and couldn't have been happier with the alterations that were done. Their selection is fantastic and they both... Read More make you feel so incredibly comfortable making such a big decision. Everything was done in a timely manner and I really couldn't have been happier with my dress buying experience! I highly recommend them to any future brides! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Heather B

I couldn't have dreamed a better wedding shopping experience! Marina and her family are THE nicest people and make you feel like part of the family. They know exactly what they are doing and it is obvious they've been in the business a long time. Nicole can do ANY alterations... Read More you need and in whatever time you need it! The shop is beautiful and everything is high quality. I love my dress and it is all thanks to Marina and her family's expertise!!! I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Liz M

Nicole Bridal is simply wonderful. My wedding was on 11/14/15, and this was the first bridal shop I went to, to look for my dress, and I knew once I tried it on that it would be the one. The selection was great, and Marina has a sense of knowing what you are looking for and what... Read More looks good on you. Her and her mom are just wonderful and really do treat you like family. My mom purchased her dress for the wedding here as well, and we really did enjoy going their each time for alterations. My wedding gown was gorgeous, and fit me incredibly. I would highly, highly recommend going here first when looking for your dress, it is a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Stephanie K

Marina was amazing to work with. I had contacted the boutique in advance about Enaura gowns as I live in Pittsburgh, and Marina was very helpful and accommodating. She let me know which dresses she had in the store and even contacted me later about some others that she would be... Read More getting in. When I arrived, she was a pleasure to work with and made the whole experience enjoyable and fun.

Bride

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

Shopping for "the dress" was becoming a little stressful. My mom and I with my bridesmaids went to many bridal salons, tried many dresses, dealt with many salespeople, by far Nicole Bridal Shoppe was our best dress experience. Nicole and her daughter Marina were amazing to work... Read More with. I first went to my appointment and spent some time with Marina trying on dresses and mostly telling her about myself and what I visioned my perfect gown to be. My first visit was unsuccessful, but Marina listened, weeks later she had phoned me and told me about a trunk show she really thought I would like, I made an appointment and later cancelled, she pressed me to just stop by she would even stay late. She really believed that this collection was something I would like. My mom and I went and sure enough we found "the dress" , Marina was right. We did not even hesitate, we ordered the dress that day. Nicole was very enthusiastic and willing to make some changes,she perfected my gown. I was so happy to work with them that I later found bridesmaid gown at another shop , I called Marina and asked if she sold the designer. She did have a relationship with the designer and was happy to order the dresses. I could not have been happier having My bridemaides dresses there as well. I cannot express myself fully in words other then to say Nicole and Marina made me feel incredibly comfortable in this entire process, in short they made me feel like family. Highly highly recommend this shoppe

Loved Nicole bridal!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Ashley B

Nicole and Marina were so great to work with!! They had a great selection of dresses, jewelry and accessories! Nicole is an excellent seamstress as well! I miss spending time with them already!

Meet The Manager

Marina Albert

Welcome to Nicole Bridal! My mother began the business in 1975 and I have been lucky enough to be working with brides for the past 21 years. I absolutely love working with our clients, their families and especially being there on the big day. “Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” - Norman MacEwan