The latest bridal and special occasion gowns.

Nicole Bridal & Formal is still a family owned and operated bridal shop, celebrating 41 years. Our success is due to our commitment in delivering top quality and service. We offer full services, from the first day of purchase, to your fittings, your bridesmaids, mother's gown; even day of coordinating.

Gown Collections

Bridesmaid Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

261 Old York Road, Jenkintown, PA (215) 886-2333

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Morgan M

Nicole's bridal was the very first bridal salon I went to, and I am so happy I chose to go there first! Nicole and Marina are THE BEST! They made my experience trying on my very first wedding dress so special. I was so nervous to start dress shopping, but they treated me so... Read More well and made me feel so comfortable!! I was unsure exactly what I wanted, but they helped me pick out so many GORGEOUS dresses to try on! I LOVED their selection of dresses, especially all of their Ian Stuart gowns. Nicole and Marina truly make you feel like family when you try on dresses there - they are not pushy at all and just want to do everything they can to help you find your dream dress. I loved my experience here, and I HIGHLY recommend it!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Mike & Rosanna J

I knew Nicole Bridal was a special boutique from the moment I walked in 5 years ago with my brother's wife to be. Today, I am married to the man of my dreams, and couldn't have chosen a better place than Nicole Bridal to buy the dress of my dreams! I got married in September of... Read More this year and I'm still getting so many compliments on my show stopper of a dress. I am a petite person and have a difficult time finding silhouettes that look good on me. My Orabella gown helped emphasize my unique figure in the most fabulous way! Marina and Nicole gave me the best possible customer service and accommodations any bride could ask for. They were compassionate, patient, and professional. Marina was very attentive and quick to answer every email, and Nicole would not rest until my alterations were perfect! The selection of dresses and accessories is that of an exquisite European/overseas boutique. Impeccable and unique craftsmanship is definitely a priority amongst their dress collection. Thank you Nicole Bridal for helping make my special day even more amazing! the best possible customer service and accommodations any bride could ask for. They were compassionate, patient, and professional. Marina was very attentive and quick to answer every email, and Nicole would not rest until my alterations were perfect! The selection of dresses and accessories is that of an exquisite European/overseas boutique. Impeccable and unique craftsmanship is definitely a priority amongst their dress collection. Thank you Nicole Bridal for helping make my special day even more amazing!

2016-12-06T09:36:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rosansa for this wonderful review...Nicole and I enjoyed working with you and you did look amazing in your wedding gown!!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Kerry R

From my first phone call with Marina until my final dress pick up, Nicole Bridal was fantastic to work with! I was looking for a specific Augusta Jones dress and while Marina didn't have it in her store, she was more than willing to order it for me. When I went to Jenkintown to... Read More meet with her and Nicole and get sized for the dress, my decision was made. I immediately felt like family as soon as I walked through the doors. Furthermore, Nicole created a custom veil for me by removing the lace appliqué from my mom's veil and reapplying it to a new veil, creating an heirloom piece for years to come. The veil brought tears to mine, my mothers and my sisters eyes - it was perfection. They were flexible and accommodating through all of my fittings, which was so helpful since I live in New Jersey. My dress was tailored perfectly and looked fantastic all day. I still dream about putting on my dress again. I miss seeing the entire family now that my wedding is over, and couldn't recommend them enough. This is exactly the type of shop and family you want to work with for your wedding dress.

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Denise T

Nicole Bridal ... what can I say other than this place is AMAZING! Aside for the stunning gowns Marina and Nicole are an absolute dream. They made the experience so pleasant and enjoyable. I initially went with a specific gown in mind which they had but after trying it on I... Read More didn't feel like it was for me. Marina brought out 3 more gowns that she thought would be a right fit and OMG was she right! I couldn't decide because all 3 were so fabulous. I picked my gown and Nicole fitted it to perfection. Even after my wedding Marina followed up with and referred me over to a great dry cleaner to preserve my dress; Carriage Trade. I would recommend any bride to be to go to Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Sara

Today was my first wedding dress appointment ever. Nicole Bridal was the first place I chose to start looking. I had no idea what to expect but I did have an idea of what I was looking for. (Every girl has a Pinterest page lol). Marina was great from the first meet and greet.... Read More Her calm, polite demeanor meshed so well with me and my mom and I instantly felt comfortable. She educated me with the rooms of dresses and let me look and pick what I liked. I picked about 6 dresses. The first one I tried on was my dress! I tried 3 more but went back to the first. I had no idea I would pick my dress at the first place and the first one I tried on. It could have no been more perfect and so my style. They are even custom making me sleeves! My experience was just perfect! Marina and her family were wonderful and I can’t wait to go back for my fitting. Thank you Nicole Bridal.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Holly S

Marina was wonderful! She was patient with my mom, sister and I. We also met her Mom which was fun! I love a good family run business :)

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Andrea L

Nicole and Marina are absolutely amazing to work with! I had been referred to Nicole Bridal by a family friend after she too had a wonderful experience. During my appointment, Marina was patient and super helpful. I tried every single style and my dress ended up being the last... Read More one I tried on! Every fitting after that went smoothly and Nicole worked her magic and my dress could not have been more perfect for me. They truly care about each of their brides. I am so glad I chose to shop at Nicole Bridal and Formal Nicole and Marina made finding a wedding dress the amazing experience that it should be!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sally Y

I wasn't looking for a specific dress designer per say, but was looking for a specific style of dress - a lace mermaid with a tulle bottom. I came to Nicole Bridal as my third bridal salon due to a recommendation from a friend because she had great reviews of the salon,... Read More specifically Nicole and Marina. On my first visit, I described what I wanted and also went into the room to look for dresses alongside Marina. She was just so down to earth. My first visit was so welcoming! I showed up alone during the Rivini trunk show and found two dresses that I semi-loved - the top of one dress (Priscilla) and the bottom of another (Dolly), that seemed to be from the same designer (Rivini). I told Marina that I loved each component and instead of pushing me towards one dress or the other, she actually reached out to the designer about my dilemma who actually said that I could put both parts of each dress together into a custom gown. I returned the following week with my mom, who was unsure of the customization, but trusted my vision, and supported my decision to go ahead with the custom gown. It really was my dream dress. I probably emailed back and forth with Marina about 20 times to go over the details, in which she sent me a mock-photo from the designer of what the customization would look like. Both the salon and designer were very heartfelt with their suggestions and aid in the entire customization/ordering process. Once the dress arrived about 6 months later, I was in LOVE! It was the exact image I pictured in my mind - and on top of that, Marina also let me know that I could add crystals and buttons to the back (which I did)! She showed me her own wedding gown that she added crystals to which was so pretty and convinced me. She also helped me find a veil that matched beautifully with the gown, and also was able to add some sequins to the veil for even more sparkle. They were so accommodating, patient and helpful for the entire year that my mom and I worked with them to create my perfect look for my wedding day. I would say I visited every other month after the dress arrived to make sure that I still fit in the gown! And they were just so personable with my mom and I every time we came by. I would TRULY recommend this salon for how much effort and individualized attention that I felt I received there.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Rachel G

Nicole's bridal was the best decision I made during my wedding planning. They give the absolute best customer service. They were kind and so accommodating each and every time I came in for a fitting. We also got my bridesmaids dresses here, which were beautiful! Thank you for... Read More the most enjoyable experience! Nicole's bridal made getting a wedding dress the best time of my life!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lisa R

I can't express enough how wonderful Nicole and Marina were to work with!! From the moment we stepped into the salon, they made us feel like family, and they treated us that way every second until the final fitting. Marina was so helpful in helping me find my dream dress (which... Read More after a couple of rounds of shopping I was afraid I may never find!) and was so patient and honest as I tried on dress after dress. Nicole was also such a pleasure to work with! She tailored the dress perfectly, and even had the great suggestion to create a wrist loop for the gorgeous lace train so that I could hold it around my wrist as I twirled around during the first dance, which created an absolutely stunning effect and some really special photos! I wholeheartedly recommend Nicole Bridal for their unsurpassed customer service and their wonderful alterations. Thank you Marina & Nicole!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Noelle D

Nicole Bridal was aboslutely AMAZING to work with for my wedding dress. Nicole and Marina were a pleasure to work with--they helped me pick the perfect gown and were extremely helpful and flexible in scheduling times for alterations and pickups. More than anything, they were... Read More honest, kind and genuine in this fun process. If I were to get married again, I would not go to anyone else to pick out the most gorgeous wedding dress (or special dress for anything)! Thank you, Nicole and Marina, for all of your help !

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Cass M

Nicole & Marina are not only absolutely fantastic at what they do, they are both down-to-earth people, which made it so easy to work with them. I loved getting to know both Nicole and Marina through the whole process of finding my perfect dress for our special day. Nicole &... Read More Marina even hit it off with my grandmother. I gave Marina a price range and she worked right within it without trying to up sell or over look my needs. Truly these are such genuine people and I can’t thank them enough for the time and effort that they put into making an extreme busy time non-stressful. I told Marina what I was looking for a boho-inspired dress and she found the perfect one by Claire Pettibone within the first 20 minutes that I was there. My wedding guests told me that my dress looked as if it was made for me. It was unique and beautiful. It was everything that I ever wanted in a wedding dress. I would have never been able to find it anywhere else. Truly I am forever grateful to have found this beautiful boutique and so happy that we chose to go to Nicole Bridal. I did not go anywhere else and had no doubts about my purchase. Thank you again!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Lindsay F

Nicole and Marina are the best! Nicole has the best dresses around and provide the best service! I wore a gorgeous Christos gown, (which they ordered to their store quickly) beautiful earrings and the perfect floral headpiece. Nicole tailored my dress perfectly and every fitting... Read More was seamless! Thanks again for everything Nicole & Marina!! You must go to Nicole's Bridal!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Julia M

Nicole and Marina spent months tirelessly working to help make my wedding dress dream come true. The two of them make an amazing team and Nicole is the most skilled seamstress you will ever meet. My wedding dress looked amazing and everyone kept commenting on how beautiful my... Read More dress was--truly a work of art! We just got the pictures back this weekend and the dress looks FANTASTIC in them! You will not be disappointed getting your dress from Nicole Bridal. Not only will your dress be perfection (their inventory was the cleanest and most beautiful selection of dresses I had seen of the many shops I had visited), but you will receive white glove service from start to finish. Their business is truly one-of-a-kind!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kathleen Z

Although I did not find my dress here I had a great experience! Marina and Nicole were so lovely and helpful. I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Melissa B

Nicole Bridal is hands down the BEST Bridal Shop in the Philadelphia area (I visited quite a few!). Their dress selection is extensive and their customer service is impeccable. Marina helped me pick out my dream dress (Claire Pettibone Whitney) and I felt like she really cared... Read More about me and my experience searching for my wedding gown. She is so knowledgeable about what she does and knew exactly what I was looking for! Nicole is an incredible seamstress and even customized a pair of Spanx for me to go with my low cut (in the back) dress! My dress fit like a glove. I had such a wonderful experience with my dress that all of my bridesmaids got their dresses at Nicole Bridal as well! Fantastic experience all around. Top notch shop, top notch people!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Ashley G

I absolutely loved my experience here! The dresses were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and they were so nice. They truly listened to me and understood my vision of how I wanted to look on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Kerry W

I am so happy I walked into this store! It was everything that I could have hoped it would be with so many beautiful designer dresses. I loved them all and the staff was very helpful.

2017-02-01T10:46:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review...much appreciated!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Carmen w

Working with Marina & Nicole was a dream. As to customer service, they accommodated my challenging work schedule with ease, and Marina kept in touch with me regularly by email (which I appreciated). I had complete individual attention every time I visited the store. As to the... Read More quality, selection, and beauty of their products: Nicole Bridal is utterly unmatched. I have worked and modeled for bridal salons in the past and I had never seen such exquisite gowns before. I wanted something completely unique for my wedding and I found it at Nicole Bridal. The fabric, beading, fit, color -- all remarkable in all of the gowns. My dress, which Marina & Nicole helped me customize without batting an eye, was (in the words of my guests) "straight out of a fairy tale." I could never thank them enough for making my day absolutely perfect. Weddings are stressful, but buying and altering my wedding gown was the smoothest part of the process thanks to Marina & Nicole.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Shoshana K

My mother got her wedding dress here, so when it came time for me to look for my dress, we stopped in to look. Marina and Nicole are not only sweet and welcoming, but their selection is to die for. From the moment I chose my dress, they did everything they possibly could to... Read More make sure I had the dress of my dreams. When it came to my wedding day, they both went above and beyond, with Nicole running around behind me all day long, to make sure I looked flawless all day. I hated to see them leave because I just love them that much! I could not recommend a bridal salon more. From the moment you walk in to the moment your wedding day is over, you are treated like family and given such amazing personal attention that you literally feel like the only bride in the world. I love these ladies and you will too!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Steph D

Best place to get your wedding dress! Both my sister and I got our dresses, here. Fantastic customer service, very accommodating, and honest on how the dress looks! Timely with dress fittings and willing to fit you in. My dress was perfect and I got so many compliments. It... Read More fit like a glove and was so comfortable the entire night! Getting it shortened post wedding to wear on honeymoon and Nicole Bridal will be doing those alterations as well! Have great designer trunk shows, tasteful jewelry, sashes, and veils! Thanks so much Nicole and Marina! My sister and I consider you family!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Elisa R

If I could give them 10 stars I would!!Marina and Nicole are absolutely wonderful, they treat you like you are family, and there customer service is top notch there store is beautiful!! I purchased my Claire Pettibone dress there, the alterations were perfect and Nicole made me... Read More a beautiful veil!! Marina and Nicole were a pleasure to deal with, I would recommend them to any bride that is getting married!! Thank you for helping me find the dress of my dreams, you guys are the best at what you do!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Liz R

I absolutely love Nicole's bridal! They couldn't be any sweeter and so helpful. My mother and sister also got their dresses here. Beautiful selection and designer dresses.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Erin K

Marina and Nicole truly take pride in their business and their work, and in return the customer benefits greatly. Marina took her time with me offering suggestions when I asked. I almost went with a dress that deep down was totally not me, and she was able to get such a good... Read More feeling for my personality and style that she helped steer me towards the dress I ultimately went with and loved! Marina and Nicole helped me pick out everything from my dress to my earrings to my veil. I I truly felt beautiful on my wedding day and my bridesmaids also looked beautiful in their dresses. I cannot recommend them enough! If you want a collection of beautiful dresses combined with personal attention and care then you should definitely head to Nicole's Bridal!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Rachel E

As soon as I walked into Nicole Bridal, I knew that it was the perfect place to buy my wedding dress. Marina and her mother Nicole are both wonderful, and they made me feel so comfortable, even as an indecisive bride. They greeted my family and me at each appointment with such... Read More energy and laughter that it made the whole experience enjoyable. After trying on several dresses, Marina found the perfect dress to fit my personality, and she helped me select the perfect veil, belt, and headpiece to match. At each fitting, I was amazed at how the dress looked even more custom made to fit me exactly right, with just the right touch of crystals added to the dress for a little bit of sparkle. I felt so beautiful in the dress, and I would have picked that same dress again if I had to go back in time and do it all again. My bridesmaids also got their dresses at the salon, and Nicole did a fantastic job with their alterations and the flower girls' alterations. The day of the wedding, Marina was there to make sure everything was just right for me, for my bridesmaids and mom, and even for the groomsmen! She was truly my "superwoman" that day, and I could not have been more grateful. The whole wedding dress experience at Nicole Bridal was just perfect. I can proudly say how lucky I am to be a second generation Nicole Bridal bride. Thank you, Marina and Nicole! I will miss my visits to the salon; I may just have to stop by to say hello!

Meet The Manager

Marina Albert

Welcome to Nicole Bridal! My mother began the business in 1975 and I have been lucky enough to be working with brides for the past 21 years. I absolutely love working with our clients, their families and especially being there on the big day. “Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” - Norman MacEwan