Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC

Rhode Island, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts and more.

Artistic, Classic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

35 Baker St, Providence, RI Rhode Island, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts and more.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Aubrie T

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Nicole and Paul were super professional and easy to work with - no pressure at all. They were really interested in capturing the moment and our preferences on how we envisioned our pictures to be. We hardly noticed them at all on... Read More the big day, even if the pictures prove they were there catching every moment! The photos are lovely and they were done in a really reasonable amount of time too. Really can't say enough how much we recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Hannah H

My husband and I booked Nicole for our winter wedding last February, and to say that Nicole went above and beyond would be an understatement. Nicole is the type of wedding professional that has a full understanding of timing, what shots to get, what the brides needs, and can... Read More make decisions on the fly. She came to us with a perfectly executed timeline and didn't miss a beat! The formal photos, which can be stressful and confusing, were handled with grace. Nicole remembered everyone's names, and organized family members together for dozens of perfect portraits. Every single member of my family was happy with the photos! And you know how hard it is to get TWO families to agree on anything! Nicole and Paul didn't miss a single shot including photographing every guest, funny moment, or first kiss. You have to book a consultation with Nicole, you'll instantly be won over by her personality and talent!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Stephanie M

Nicole and her husband Paul were an absolute pleasure to work with! They were the perfect combination of professional and easy going. Nicole checked in with me periodically through the planning phase and would offer to help in any way she could. We just recently had our photo... Read More viewing at her studio which I thought was wonderful because she takes the time to sit with her clients to go through the pictures and all the fun things they can do with them! The photos came out beautiful- from those of the first look to the candids on the dance floor they captured the day and all my (many) emotions perfectly! I recommended her to my newly engaged hairdresser and would recommend her to anyone looking for a great experience with a talented photographer!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Erica C

Nicole is amazing! I love our engagement and wedding photos and we received tons of compliments on them. Not only does she take beautiful photos, she is also SO helpful with advice about planning a wedding. She gave great recommendations for vendors we were looking for. I... Read More couldn't have asked for a more perfect photographer!

2017-10-04T21:55:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Erica! :-)

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Patricia M

Nicole brought an extraordinary level of talent and artistry to our wedding photos. We've heard countless compliments on the photos, both from a compositional and a professional competence perspective. Nicole was delightful to work with and the entire experience was pleasurable.... Read More We can recommend Nicole with no reservations.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Margaux S

Nicole and her husband, Paul, are the best!! Their customer service is incredible from start to finish. As I am from out-of-state, Nicole was great about accommodating my busy schedule – offering to meet on nights/weekends to discuss the wedding details. She was also extremely... Read More responsive to emails and texts. On the wedding day, Nicole and her husband made sure to get all of the formal photographs after the ceremony, but left plenty of time for us to also attend part of the cocktail hour. After that, they really blended into the background while capturing all of the fun moments on the dance floor. The pictures are AMAZING – everyone keeps commenting on them! I could not be more thrilled with Nicole and Paul. They are not only great photographers, but they are fun people. They made the process enjoyable and stress-free. You will be happy if you hire them!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kelly R

Nicole & Paul were absolutely amazing!!! We just viewed our wedding photos last night and they truly captured every moment that was important to us!!! Having two photographers allowed them to capture moments from different angles and the action shots that they got of the crowd... Read More were amazing!! You will not be disappointed, they are the best!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Joyce D

I (mother of the bride) can't say enough about Nicole and Paul. They were so professional, accommodating, easy to work with and just plain nice. Most importantly, the photos came out so very beautiful, thanks to them both!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Alanna B

We loved working with Nicole and Paul from the very beginning. After being frustrated with other photographers and their slowness in responding to emails and calls, I gave Nicole a quick email to which she responded within 10 minutes. She was so open, flexible and personable... Read More even through just email! We had a meet and greet in Nicole’s studio then on to the engagement session! We went all over East Greenwich and had our 100 lb puppy in tow. They were both so accommodating and made us feel comfortable. Throughout the year, we were in contact with Nicole via email. She would check in just to see how we were doing, which was very sweet. A few weeks before, we had legitimized all of the details via email and phone calls. We had felt that everything would be perfect the day of- zero stress. Nicole was able to get every shot I was hoping for and reminded me mid-way through the wedding my list of “must-haves” and which shots I still needed to take. They were not “in your face” photographers and really did blend in with the rest of the wedding. I did not feel they were ever in the way, which meant that they captured some great candids on the dance floor when my guests thought no one was watching ;) Loved the previews on Facebook and the arrangement Nicole had made for the presentation at her office about 6 weeks after the wedding. She was great to work with, always on top of her email and any details, and just a pleasure to be around. We absolutely love our wedding photos and would recommend Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC to anyone who asks 

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Carolyn W

My husband & I selected Nicole Gesmondi Photographer LLC to capture the joy of our 50th Wedding Anniversary Party in October 2016. We are happy to say that we couldn't be more pleased with the beautiful and unique photographs that Nicole, with the assistance of her husband Paul... Read More took of us, our guests and the gorgeous setting of The Glen Manor in Portsmouth, RI on a star-studded Autumn evening with a full moon! We have shared our photographs with all our family and friends, and everyone is amazed by the quality of Nicole's work. The hardest part for us is choosing our favorite pictures from the hundreds that were taken at our special celebration! In addition to being a fantastic photographer, Nicole is a delight to work with! Thank You Nicole & Paul!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Sarah B

Myself and my Fiancé Brandon had a great experience with Nicole and her husband Paul! From the beginning they were a pleasure to work with! They did our Engagment Photos (complimentary with the package we purchased!), they custom designed and printed our Save the Dates and... Read More then photographed our wedding day! They were so easy to work with, professional, on time and basically just part of our family that day! I cannot wait to see our photo's- we will cherish them forever!

2016-11-21T16:52:07 Response from the vendor

Thanks Sarah! We are editing your photos this week. You are going to LOVE them. We'll post a sneak peek on our Facebook Business Page so be sure to check it out later this week :-)

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 C D

Nicole Gesmondi and Paul are absolutely wonderful to work with. Nicole was the first photographer we met with, and after consulting with a few others, we knew we had found a match with Nicole! Our engagement shoot with Nicole and Paul was wonderful; they helped us feel at ease,... Read More and I think that made us feel much more relaxed for the actual wedding day. They traveled to Massachusetts for our engagement shoot, which we greatly appreciated. Nicole and Paul are a tremendous team, and they capture memories, not just moments. They have an eye for details and are organized and easy to work with. Our fall engagement shoot was perfect, and we ended up using a dozen of the pictures as our wedding guestbook! Since the engagement shoot went so well, photography was one of the few things I wasn’t stressed about leading up to the actual wedding day! On the day of our wedding, Paul and Nicole were with us for ten hours! We had a lot of shots that were important to us, and Nicole and Paul made all of them happen. We also had a lot of guests who wanted specific shots with us, and Nicole and Paul navigated all of that gracefully. We are also so grateful to Nicole’s professionalism and support on the day of: there were a few times where we felt our venue dropped the ball, and Nicole was there to help out and make sure everything went smoothly (she doubled as our wedding coordinator at a few points during the day!). She knows how weddings work, and as a result, she captures beautiful pictures. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos. In fact, we were so pleased with them that we decided to have Nicole use several of our photos for our thank you cards! Choosing Nicole Gesmondi was one the of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We highly recommend her.

2016-11-21T10:02:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks Carolyn, it was a pleasure working with you and Ben.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

My wife and I were recently married this summer (July 9th, Portsmouth RI at the Glen Manor House), and we had the pleasure of working with Nicole Gesmondi and her husband Paul for our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photos. As out-of-towners, we started from... Read More scratch on our photographer search, and spent a lot of time researching to find a quality photographer in our desired price range. We couldn't be happier with the full body of work that Nicole and Paul brought to our wedding. We first got to meet Nicole & Paul at our engagement photo shoot, which was a really fun afternoon getting to know them. We thought they brought the right mix of professionalism as well as friendliness that made us feel comfortable in the setting. As for the wedding day, we think they nailed it as well. They were prompt, engaging, respectful, and very receptive to everyone's ideas (because everyone will inevitably want a different type of photo taken). There was plenty to worry about on our wedding day, but we learned quickly the photos would not be one of them, as Nicole demonstrated the right level of involvement from the get-go. Outside of the actually photo-taking, Nicole is very responsive in communication, and we loved the pictures that captured our special day! If you are looking for an affordable, quality photographer in the Rhode Island area, we highly recommend reaching out to Nicole.

2016-09-29T14:47:57 Response from the vendor

Thanks Matt - we enjoyed working with you and Ania as well!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

Very honored to work with Nicole Gesmondi, Photographer, LLC and her husband Paul as they captured my daughter, Kayla and my son-in-law, Kevin’s wedding day in May. While Nicole concentrated on getting photos of my daughter and her bridal party, Paul did an awesome job on... Read More getting photos of the guys. It was great to see the pictures afterwards of all his super shots of the groom, groomsmen and father of the bride and groom.

2016-09-29T14:48:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks Giselle - we enjoyed working with you!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

As Mother of the Bride, a premium photographer was high on my list of my priorities for my daughter's wedding. Starting with their engagement photo shoot which included the couple's Westie, I knew my daughter had chosen wisely. Nicole and Paul devoted an entire day to capturing... Read More photos across two states! They captured all the photos my daughter had hoped for on their wedding day and then some! They were professional, yet personal and creative. Their work is outstanding and their personalities were refreshing. I would highly recommend Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC without reservation, to all my family and friends. Nicole and Paul work well together as a team, and accommodate every request. The quality of their photography is impressive and is certain to please every bride and groom and their families.

2016-09-29T14:50:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks Michelle!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Marci P

Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC was by far our favorite vendor for our May 7th wedding! It was well worth every penny of the budget we specifically set aside for photography because it was most important to us. The moment that I met Nicole at a bridal event, I knew I was... Read More going to click with her instantly, and I loved that Nicole and Paul were a married couple themselves. Nicole and Paul were absolutely amazing throughout the almost two years we worked with them (we had a long engagement). Nicole would check in with me regularly about not only photography but also recommended other vendors and always asked how the rest of wedding planning was going, and sometimes I felt like she was more on top of my wedding planning than I was! She was so professional and extremely easy to work with. Nicole and Paul even went above and beyond for our engagement session which took an entire day and spanned across two states. Of course it goes without saying that we absolutely LOVED our wedding photos and cannot recommend them highly enough!!! Book them early because they book up fast…you will not be disappointed!

2016-09-29T14:52:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks Marci! We had fun working with you and Eric as well!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Kelly R

Nicole and Paul are incredible - they are so professional but at the same time so fun to be with. We had a very large bridal party (10 groomsmen!) and the pictures came out amazing. We have been getting comments non-stop about how beautiful every single picture is. I couldn't be... Read More happier.

Reviewed on 11/07/2015

As most of you know, or will find out, finding the perfect photographer for your most special day is a hard task. They must be professional, well reviewed and most importantly, their work must be top notch and it must speak to something inside of you. Nicole and Paul's work come... Read More in at the absolute top of each and any list you can make. Nicole is so easy to work with and such a beautiful person as well, we can't think of anyone who could have done a better job. She worked with us from the first meeting to even today when we're meeting to go over the proofs for our wedding album. The process couldn't have been easier. The pictures they took are absolutely spectacular and we can't wait to blow them up and hang them on our walls. At the ceremony itself they got great candids without being intrusive, they got all the standards as well with a flair all their own. We cannot recommend Nicole and Paul highly enough.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

Any “mother-of-the-bride will tell you, with all the logistics of the wedding day, professionals who are reliable as well as talented are needed. The wife and husband team of Nicole Gesmondi, LLC (Nicole and Paul) are definitely both. They did a wonderful job capturing candid as... Read More well as classic moments as our daughter and her husband prepared for and celebrated their day. We will be forever grateful. Susan Bogle Finnegan (mother-of-the-bride)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

It was truly a pleasure to work with Nicole and Paul for our wedding photography. We were impressed with the quality of service and product from our initial meeting at their office, during our event, and with delivery of the final product. Nicole was very responsive to our... Read More questions and requests throughout our planning. On the day of our wedding, Nicole and Paul did an excellent job capturing our ceremony and reception. They interacted with kindness and professionalism towards our guests and wedding coordinator. The wedding photos came out excellent! We are happy to share the photos with our family online and in print. Thank you again Nicole for capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Susan M

We used Nicole Gesmondi as our wedding photographer and we are thrilled we chose her! Nicole was a pleasure to work with. She is very reliable, responded quickly to our questions, and makes the effort to understand what we wanted. The quality of Nicole’s work is outstanding.... Read More She is very knowledgable about photography and is also very creative. Our special day will be remembered forever with Nicole's amazing photos. We highly recommend Nicole Gesmondi.

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Alexa F

My husband and I are so happy having worked with Nicole and her husband Paul. We met with Nicole about 9 months before our wedding to discuss her style and what we were looking for. From the beginning, she made us feel confident in how our photos come out. We worked with her for... Read More our Engagement photo session and loved the photos so much that we ordered save the date cards and a guest book for our wedding. The quality is absolutely the best! Nicole was in constant communication with me leading up to our wedding, and felt like another one of our friends taking photos of us throughout our wedding day. She also turned around all 600 of our wedding photos in less than a month! Overall, I can't say enough how much I appreciated the ease of working with Nicole and the quality of her work and products. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Sarah M

Nicole and paul were amazing. Starting with rescheduled our engagement session several times due to the snow. Up until the day where they assisted in getting ready and got shots of both bride and groom at sewer ate locations. Paul even did the butonears that we all forgot... Read More about.

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Sarah M

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Lauren D

My family has known Nicole's family for a long time and when I got engaged the first thing my dad said to me was "you have to have Nicole as your photographer" and I'm so happy we did! It meant a lot to me that our families have a shared history and Nicole is an amazing... Read More photographer who is well known for her talent across New England. We had signed a contract with Nicole before we had even finalized our venue because having good photos from our wedding day was so important to us! Nicole was so much more than a photographer- she was incredibly helpful and supportive during the planning process and constantly offered recommendations and advice. I really appreciated the extra time she spent helping me figure out the timeline of the day of the wedding and how she frequently checked in with me during the weeks leading up to the wedding to make sure we had every detail worked out. She even held my dress up while my cousin steamed it the morning of the wedding! It was supposed to rain the day of our wedding and while I was initially nervous about it, after talking to Nicole I felt better because I was confident that no matter what the weather, she knew what to do to still get good photos. It didn't end up raining but it was nice to know that we were prepared either way. On the day of the wedding Nicole was so organized and on top of things- which was so helpful given our large bridal party! My husband really enjoyed working with Paul that morning as he and his groomsmen were getting ready and I think Nicole and Paul make such a great team. We were so happy with our photos when we received them a few weeks later and my friends were all surprised by how quickly we got them! Now that our wedding is over we are so lucky to have such amazing photos that perfectly capture every moment of our day so we can enjoy them and the memories they represent for years to come. We can't recommend Nicole enough!