Nicole Lopez Photography

Serving all of Southern New England

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Online Proofing

758 Rathbun Street, Blackstone, MA Serving all of Southern New England (508) 241-0321

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Nicole s

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Nicole for our engagement photos and our very special wedding day, this past September. I could not be more in love with our photos from start to finish. She out did herself and I cannot stop bragging about my photos and overall... Read More experience with her and her team! Nicole had the ability to make us feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera..she had plenty of tricks to get us to laugh every step of the way. We felt like we knew her all our lives! :) The quality of her work and creative style made us fall in love with her photos every time she sent us a sneak peak! I am constantly reminded of how amazing our photos are by family members and wedding guests! My husband and I cannot wait for future sessions with Nicole! Thank you again Nicole! Xo

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Courtney B

We heard of Nicole from a friend of mine from work. We were in the market for a wedding photographer, and both my husband and I were going to be very picky when it came to the pictures. This was the one thing we were willing to spend the most money on. When we looked at her... Read More work, we immediately fell in love! She was the only photographer we met with, and left knowing instantly that we wanted her to shoot our wedding. She was very easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. Unfortunately, on the day of our wedding, it was raining, so the outdoor ceremony and pictures all had to be done inside. She was able to make the best out of the situation, and the shots that she took look amazing! We truly loved having her as our photographer!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Whitney D

Nicole was so awesome and easy to work with. We loved every picture she captured for our engagement and wedding! She saw what we missed while we were celebrating our day. Nicole was so helpful and took control during pictures with our rowdy bridal party and kept us on time. She... Read More was very thorough when asking exactly what and who we wanted pictures of. Overall, it was so great to have Nicole down on the Cape to capture our day. I would recommend her photography to all and I hope to work with her again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We had our wedding in December and hired Nicole to do our pictures because I have seen her work through friends and family. She did a great job capturing all of our memories around the holiday season. All the pictures came out great and everyone loved them. Nicole is a great... Read More photographer and was always there if I had any questions. We loved Nicole and would love for her too do more pictures for us in the future.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Rachel D

I couldn't ask for a better photographer for not only my wedding but my engagement photos and now all of my family photos! We have over 900 beautiful photo from our wedding! Nicole is not only a brilliant photographer but a beautiful person on the inside and out! She goes above... Read More and beyond for her clients and always treats us like family! Hands down she was the best decision I made for my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Melanie B

We highly, highly recommend Nicole!! Right from the beginning she was super easy to work with and responded quickly to all our questions. Of all our vendors, she was probably the easiest to communicate with as she was flexible and easygoing. At the engagement shoot,... Read More Nicole quickly made us comfortable in front of the camera. You can even see in the progression of the pictures, our first few shots did not look great and then from about photo #10 onward, we looked like our natural, happy selves as Nicole helped us to relax, laugh, and get some great shots! She even managed to capture a rainbow!! Nicole was also extremely patient with us in the editing process - one of us had accidentally left a sticker on the bottom of our shoe, and the other had a piece of hair awkwardly hanging down on his face due to wind (yes we're a mess) -- and Nicole offered to edit the hair issue and sticker out, no problem! Nicole brings with her an exceptional, artistic eye that really comes out in her work. We were amazed at how much detail and how intricate her shots could be with such a short amount of time in a space. One of Nick's biggest pet peeves working with photographers at friends' weddings is when they do not have a sense of what they want to accomplish or the different shots they would like to take. With Nicole, she really works with you to create that right shots in advance so the right people are nearby when you need them. She also has a keen eye and takes advantage of different lights and spaces to give you the most of your beautiful day. She even went above and beyond at our wedding, staying overtime in order to get all the group shots that we had asked for. It is clear to us that Nicole is a real up-and-comer in the Boston area and we were so happy to have her talents for our special day! We cannot praise her enough for her work, dedication and professionalism. Thank you Nicole!! -Nick and Melanie

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kayla S

Nicole is the BEST! She is easy to work with, very organized and super talented! My husband and I are not the type that like to get in front of the camera, but Nicole did a great job of making us comfortable throughout the day and we ended up with so many incredible photos!! We... Read More both have big families, too and Nicole helped us to organize which photos to take and the order the order of them so that everything went smoothly on our wedding day. She was also able to get all of the photos done in in a short amount of time so that we could spend most of the night dancing and enjoying the party! Nicole's attention to detail, creative ideas, and classic style are why we picked her and she did not disappoint! I would highly, highly recommend Nicole to anyone looking for a fun, easy-going, and AMAZINGLY talented professional photographer! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Carly K

Nicole Lopez is an amazing photographer who quickly picks up on her clients personalities and captures their special day. Nicole was our second photographer for our wedding at Fenway Park and she was amazing. It was such a privilege to have her their taking pictures because we... Read More were able to relive our day through two entirely different sets of eyes. She will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 danielle k

Nicole was a blessing to work with from start to finish. As a couple who was planning a destination wedding, Nicole made it super easy. She was more than accommodating to make adjustments to her wedding packages based on our needs and wants. She was very responsive to all our... Read More questions and to top it off the day of the wedding she stayed an extra hour to shoot us with the sunset! Not only is her customer service superior, her photos are amazing! She captured our day perfectly and we could not have asked for a better person to create our memories! We love her so much we asked her to do our first anniversary photos, and I am sure we will drive the 5 hours to have her do our our baby photos!! Thanks Nicole!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Margie S

We had a great experience with Nicole! We got to know her during our engagement photo session which was nice so that we already knew her style (and she got to know our style) for the big day. On the wedding day, I felt like she had a really good balance of blending into the... Read More background but also was aggressive when needed (in a good way!) when gathering family and friends for group photos. I thought she did a great job editing the pictures - they turned out GREAT. I also thought her package was a good value - the other photographers that were recommended to us were quite a bit more expensive. Overall, it was very easy and fun to work with Nicole, and we love our pictures.

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Christine T

Nicole Lopez is an amazing photographer and I give her the highest rating! I remember the first time contacting Nicole after trying to sift through the world of wedding photography and what stood out to me was how truly authentic, creative, professional, and highly organized she... Read More was. I could see it through all elements of working with her. I fell in love with looking at her beautiful website, her “style” and taste for how to capture delicate moments of all kinds and her willingness to provide her insight without judgements or pressure at all. I still recall how Nicole was close to the process of wedding planning and understood the very things that each bride goes thru to make decisions and she always provided not only an efficient explanation but always promptly followed up with every question along the way. Nicole is a truly talented, warm, and gifted photographer that has a heart of gold. Even though she photographed my wedding, I know that she engages in work with seniors, maternity, families, professionals, and is dynamic in each role and truly makes her clients feel their best. Her portfolio is special and that was what made me choose Nicole. She completely values how important the moments in life are to save, and she does this thru her work, character and giving back each day. I feel extremely lucky that Nicole was our photographer for our wedding day, and I know each one of my family members and friends have told me as well!! You will be extremely satisfied with Nicole’s work and I would highly recommend her services and so thrilled because she made our day one that will be in our hearts forever! Thank you for all that you do!! -Christine A.

Nicole is a dream to work with!

Reviewed on 3/14/2015 Krislynn G

I couldn't be more happy that we chose Nicole for our wedding photographer. I literally have over 1k gorgeous shots to choose from! She captured things that no one else has ever caught on camera (for instance, my husband's grandfather smiling), and split second actions that are... Read More now forever sealed in our memories and our photographs, such as my 2 year old nephew playing with my wedding dress at our ceremony. She also was able to wrangle our very large, very unruly families and friends to get us the formals we wanted. On top of that, she took the most flattering shots we've ever had. None of our insecurities are even the slightest problem looking through our pictures. The only problem I have now is trying to figure out how to fit all our favorites on our limited wall space, as I can't even begin to choose between them. We have more gorgeous shots than I could ever display at any one time in my home!

You can not go wrong with Nicole!

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Lori C

Nicole recently did our wedding and I'm ecstatic with the our pictures! The quality and vision she brings to the job is second to none. We have a very large family and in addition had a very large bridal party; on top of that it rained. She definitely had her work cut out for... Read More her but she was on top of her game! I love the shots she got and she made sure to include every photo opportunity I was looking for. From the beginning Nicole was professional, responsive, and super easy to work with. These photos are sure to be a treasured memento for a lifetime. Everyone that has seen the sneak peeks can't believe the beauty of the photos! We highly recommend her!

So Happy That We Chose Nicole

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Shannon S

We were so happy to have Nicole and her second shooter, Desiree, be part of our wedding day. Nicole kept us on time and made sure that we got all of the shots that we really wanted. Both photographers were fun and easy to work with. Nicole was very good about being in touch... Read More leading up to the wedding and made time to do a walk through with us a month or two ahead of time so that we would know how the day would go and where we would take our various pictures both before and after the ceremony. Nicole was very responsive to e-mails and was very organized throughout the process. Once the ceremony started, Nicole and Desiree managed to become nearly invisible while capturing some wonderful photos. While our full set of photos is not yet available, Nicole sent us a "sneak peak" almost immediately, and they look fantastic. Our friends and family love them as well, and the bridal party has repeatedly told us how much they loved our photographers. I would recommend using Nicole as your wedding photographer without any hesitation.

AMAZING PHOTOS and easy to work with!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Kelly Q

Cannot recommend Nicole Lopez enough!! Of all the vendors we worked with, Nicole was by far the most easy to work with and produced the most spectacular result. Nicole answered all of my crazy emails right away and always made me feel at ease. I also appreciated Nicole taking... Read More command on our wedding day in order to get the right shots. Before our engagement shoot, My husband and I were nervous that the whole process would be awkward and the pictures would come out looking too pose-y. But Nicole immediately made us feel comfortable and at ease. We ended up getting a great variety of great shots and were extremely pleased. Nicole's attention to detail leads her to create beautifully artistic photographs. On our wedding day, Nicole captured all of our special moments and so much more! We could not have been happier with the end result. Wedding photographs are such an important keepsake from your special day that you really want to have a photographer you can trust to do an excellent job. I was completely confident that Nicole had my best interest in mind and trusted that her skills would produce a fantastic result. I highly recommend Nicole Lopez Photography to capture moments from any special occasion. Nicole is the only vendors I would even bother to spend time writing an online recommendation for because I believe so much in her work. We will definitely be calling Nicole again when we start a family and need someone we trust to capture those special family moments. Cannot say enough wonderful things about Nicole's photography skills and personal character. Kelly and Michael Hannon Belmont, MA

Mr. & Mrs. Jason LeMay

Reviewed on 12/17/2013 Jaime M

As a client of Nicole Lopez Photography, we have experienced nothing but 110% satisfaction. Nicole made our wedding day, as well as months before our big day, truly amazing and memorable. Her customer service is amazing and our finished product is more beautiful than we could... Read More have ever imagined. Nicole definately exceeded our expectations which were high on my husband's behalf... I married a Marine, which says it all! I just want to say if you chose Nicole Lopez Photography (which you should) you will be more than happy with your finished product. I am happy to say we have made a life-long relationship with Nicole. She will always be apart of our lives... weddings, holidays, graduations, baby showers, animal portraits, special events... anything Nicole is the go-to photographer for our family! We love you Nicole!!!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts :) Love Always, Mr. & Mrs. Jason LeMay P.S. We wish there were more than 5 stars to give you all the credit you deserve haha!

Thank You!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Sonya g

Where to begin! How about with the word INCREDIBLE. Why? Because that is what sums up our photographer! Nicole is someone who knows what she is doing when it comes to this profession because all of our photos have been nothing short of spectacular... Pictures on your wedding day... Read More are so important and Nicole is a photographer that you can TRUST. She is always on time and worth every penny. And Nicole is so well educated when it comes to photography. She truly is, an artist! Nicole can visualize how nature, beautiful landscapes, the time of day, the sun setting, or the light reflecting off the water, can be incorporated into the picture and create not just a beautiful wedding album, but she can also emphasize the bride and groom's love and happiness between each other, and tell that story using her surroundings. Nicole is also someone who takes command! She is a director in my opinion! Have a big wedding party? Or family members who sometimes may be off in the clouds? Nicole is at your side and takes command and gets her pictures accomplished on time, on point, and with such beauty! We were lucky to have Nicole at our wedding. She doesn't even live close to where our wedding was held, but she made the trip regardless! She was so flexible to our needs and actually went out of her way, to get a second photographer, (we didn't even ask for one and at no extra expense) just so we could have every shot, every moment, and every emotion encapsulated in an image! You will not regret hiring Nicole Lopez as your photographer. Thank you again Nicole, Robert & Sonya O :-)

Our wedding

Reviewed on 2/19/2013 Beth P

Nicole is truly an amazing photographer who not only captures the moment but also captures the emotions as well. Our photos are stunning and breathtaking. I would most highly recommend her to anyone that wants quality and professionalism in capturing moments that are so very... Read More important.

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER ON THE EAST COAST

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Natalie N

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT WE HIRED NICOLE FOR OUR WEDDING ON APRIL 21, 2012. SHE DID AN AMAZING JOB WE WERE PLEASED WITH EVERYTHING FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END OF OUR DAY.. SHE WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH AND REALLY GETS INTO DETAIL, SHE CAPTURED THE MOST TOUCHING AND BREATH... Read More TAKING MOMENTS FOR ME. I THANK HER FOR THAT BECAUSE I COULD ALWAYS GO BACK AND RELIVE THOSE MEMORIES JUST THREW OUR PHOTOS, AND FOR THAT I WILL ALWAYS TREASURE THIS AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH NICOLE AND I WILL CONTINUE TO WORK WITH HER. IT WAS ALL ABOUT US AND WHAT WE WANTED I WISH I COULD GIVE ER 10 STARS!! XOXOXO

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Kim S

Nicole was absolutely awesome to work with. She was professional, enthusiastic and patient with me and my wishes. Her artistic ideas turned out better than I could have imagined. I am extremely pleased with my pictures. They are more than beautiful, they are breathtaking! Words... Read More can never express how grateful I am to have worked with Nicole, she was a great asset to my wedding day.

Nicole Lopez Photography

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 s l

We hired Nicole to photograph our wedding at the suggestion of a friend of ours and previous client of hers. She did a wonderful job! She met me at our wedding location prior to the wedding so we could discuss what and where we wanted photographed. She also requested a list... Read More of "must have" photographs and was sure to get every one of them. My husband and I both commented after our wedding, that not only did she do a great job of making sure that she got all the pictures, but she was also practically invisible when she did so. We were very happy with the results and highly recommend her!