Love the way you look, look the way you love.

As the butterflies flutter and you await the words “I DO”, our goal is to provide onsite beauty services replicating your vision for a once in a lifetime journey down the aisle. Services include traditional & airbrush makeup, classic & modern hairstyles, custom extensions, and tattoo/scar coverage.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

64 Kearney Ave., Whippany, NJ (201) 400-2306

Excellent service, great value, beautiful hair+makeup

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 romana m

I had Nicole and Olivia do hair & makeup for myself and four bridesmaids for my wedding. We all looked beautiful and her prices were very reasonable compared to other vendors that do on-site services. I was very happy with her services and I've already recommended her to a few... Read More friends who are getting married later this year.

Great!

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Joanne D

Nicole Hair and Makeup was great from start to finish! Our trial with Courtney put everyone at ease. Courtney was very professional, easy to work with, and had great suggestions for us. Our trial was definitely a fun experience! Nicole set up a schedule for the wedding day.... Read More Courtney arrived at our hotel on time and did make up for three of us. What could have been very stressful was not at all! Courtney was wonderful! Mom, aunt, and cousin were all thrilled with our results, just perfect for photos. I would highly recommend Nicole and Courtney for a wedding or any special occasion. I know we will meet again!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/28/2014

Fabulous is really the only way to describe Nicole Makeup and Hair! I booked Nicole for my bridal party of 7, Mother and Mother in Law after previously devastating trial with someone else. From the first phone call to the day of Nicole was accommodating, assuring and amazing! My... Read More first trial with her was great, but me being me I had changed my mind a few times regarding my hair, without hesitation Nicole scheduled another trial and that was it, we had found the perfect look! The week of our wedding I called Nicole in yet another panic, as the weather report was calling for snow the day of our wedding, and a lot of it. I had to ask the dreaded question, "if it is snowing on our wedding day, what will happen?". Without any hesitation, Nicole replied, "if you are getting married, we will be there", those might have been the most comforting words I had heard all week. It snowed from 10 AM until 10 PM the day of our wedding…regardless Nicole and Courtney were there, and they arrived early. We had bad weather, day of changes and a few bumps in the road but Nicole and Courtney couldn't have been more amazing. At the end of the day we had 7 gorgeous bridesmaids with hair and makeup that held up beautifully during the outdoor pictures (and a outdoor ceremony) in the snow, 2 Mom's that looked fabulous, and a bride who was over the moon with the way her hair and makeup turned out. Nicole and Courtney played an extremely important role in our wedding day, and I could not have asked for a better team to spend my day with.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Michelle G

Nicole Makeup and Hair did a wonderful job with my wedding hair and makeup! My bridesmaids' hair also looked beautiful. Thank you so much, Nicole Makeup and Hair!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Emily C

As a dermatology PA, I can be extremely picky about the products used on my skin and I found it very important for my face to look flawless on my wedding day. As a girl who still struggles with acne and who doesn't normally wear much makeup day-to-day (I don't love the feel), I... Read More was really worried about looking like I had clown makeup on, or worse, not having enough makeup on for the flawless look I was hoping for! Nicole uses the best makeup brands and is concerned about hygiene when applying them. She applied enough makeup to enhance or cover the things we had discussed, without it being too overdone. Nicole did my bridal makeup along with makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, MOB, 2 grandmothers, and an aunt. She worked efficiently and got us all done without even breaking a sweat! Everyone, including my incredibly picky and opinionated grandmother, absolutely loved their makeup! Nicole was extremely professional, knowledgeable, affordable, and always quick to respond via email or phone whenever I had any questions at all! She was absolutely wonderful to work with (hands down my favorite of all of my vendors!). She made my vision come to life on my wedding day and I know she can do the same for you!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Patti C

Nicole was our make up artist service for my daughter's wedding. She was top notch in every way! She provided make up services for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, grandmothers. ALL of us were thrilled with our make up, even the older generation that were not used to... Read More having make up done. The application lasted beautifully for the entire day and evening! Extremely professional as well!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 BreeAnna D

Nicole Makeup and Hair was incredible. Courtney, Silvie and Stephanie did hair and makeup for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, mother of the groom, my aunt and then also her daughter. They were son time(early in fact) set themselves up perfectly even though we had such limited room in... Read More the hotel room we were given. They were quick, and their work was of such amazing quality. All of my girls looked AMAZING and they were SO happy. I was also so happy with my look. Courtney nailed it first time for both hair and makeup. They were so professional but fun and easy going. Courtney also stayed extra to do my cousins hair and makeup and she also helped me with my veil AND putting my headpiece back in after I dropped it in the toilet. I cannot say enough about them- they are incredible!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Amanda E

Nicole was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so accommodating, always answered emails promptly, and is one of the nicest people ever! My bridesmaids all looked stunning and loved their hair and makeup! Nicole did my hair and makeup, and I could not have been happier with... Read More how it turned out! Everyone was so fun the morning of the wedding, and Nicole even came with us to help with styling during the first look. She is a dream to work with and I hope I'll be able to work with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Angelika R

Nicole was key to how amazing our whole wedding was! Her guidance, timing, kindness, goodhearted nature and care just absolutely set the tone for the day. Following my trial with her I trusted all of her recommendations of timing and meeting at the venue, which proved to be spot... Read More on and helped us have the best day - let along her amazing skills with hair and make up! All of us looked and felt so beautiful and relaxed because of you. Thank you Nicole! I had found her here on The Knot so want to pass on the love - I wholeheartedly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Cassie S

Nicole was a pleasure to work with. At our trial she came with a bubbly personality and that kept me at ease. I decided about 1 month before my wedding that I wanted a different wedding day look than what we did at the trail. Despite all the changes she made my day-of hair and... Read More makeup PERFECT. I still can't believe it's me in the photos. My bridesmaids and my mom and MIL also loved their hair and makeup and loved talking with Nicole's team - it was comfortable, relaxed and a glamorous experience. I definitely recommend working with them! Great value too.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Melissa P

I cannot say enough good things about everyone at Nicole Makeup & Hair! I worked with Nicole for all the details leading up to the day and on our wedding day Courtney and Aphrodite were our stylists. I was a little nervous about booking artists for makeup because I have a severe... Read More allergy to nickel and have to be very particular about the products I use. Nicole was so understanding and went out of her way to not only research the products they use, but she also took the time to research my allergy further to be sure that they were being as careful as possible; I was so relieved, impressed, and appreciative of this. Courtney did my hair and makeup for the wedding day and I was amazed with her work! I really didn’t know what I wanted and had maybe two or three photos to show her for inspiration but she turned that into something beautiful. Not only was I so happy with how I looked, I was so impressed with how it held up all night! My hair never fell out of place and my makeup looked like it was freshly applied all night long. I don’t wear much makeup on a daily basis so I didn’t want to look too done up, but I wanted to look different than my everyday wear. Courtney found the perfect balance. Aphrodite styled the bridesmaids and they were all very happy with their hair/makeup also! Everyone’s hair and makeup lasted so well throughout the day and night. Courtney and Aphrodite were prompt, personable, professional, and so knowledgable. The best part is that even though the artists come to you, their prices are still so reasonable. I would wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone for any occasion!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Alexandra P

I absolutely loved working with Nicole. She and her staff are courteous, professional, and very skilled. They showed up early and we were able to get everything done on schedule. They were able to produce looks from pictures, and also to help guide girls that weren't sure... Read More what they wanted. Everyone ended up looking great! My friend texted me a few days after the wedding to congratulate me, and also to request Nicole's contact info for her big day :)

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Courtney G

Nicole and her team are an incredibly talented group of artists! From our first interaction, I was impressed by Nicole's responsiveness, the thorough nature in which she answered my questions, and of course the portfolio of work she provided. Nicole does a phenomenal job of... Read More enhancing natural beauty- you will not look like someone else or like you have a ton of make up caked on. She listens to you to ensure you are heard, and uses her skill to transform your look! Furthermore, she and her team did a great job of ensuring all hair and make up have a modern feel. My entire bridal party (and MOB/G) loved their looks. I can't recommend Nicole enough- reach out immediately!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Cara B

I reached out to Nicole after reading all the wonderful reviews online and am so glad that I did. She and Julie did hair and makeup for me and my six bridesmaids and they did an absolutely amazing job. They arrived early the morning of my wedding and got everyone done on time... Read More without anyone feeling rushed. Everyone looked beautiful and really loved their hair and makeup! My trial was great too. I wanted to look natural but also special for my wedding day, and Nicole really delivered. She listened to what I wanted but also offered advice along the way. I was so happy with my hair and makeup on the big day and received so many compliments! Nicole is professional, organized, and overall just a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend Nicole and her team highly enough.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Alissa N

My wedding day was beyond perfect, and Nicole and her team were a huge part of the success. I looked better than I imagined and received so many compliments on how beautiful my makeup looked. Nicole is professional and kind - I owe her many thanks. The timing of the day did not... Read More work out exactly as planned, but she was flexible and understanding. All of my bridesmaids were happy with their hair and makeup as well (and it's a picky crew)! If you're looking for a stellar hair and makeup company for your special event, the search is over! I cannot recommend Nicole Makeup and Hair enough!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Liz R

Nicole and her team were amazing. They arrived early and ready to start at 5am! All the ladies looked great, and loved working with Nicole and the girls. Everyone was able to get exactly what they wanted. At my trial she was great and even re-did my hair a few times until it was... Read More perfect. I would highly recommend Nicole for any wedding or event. We can't wait to work with her again at my sister's wedding next year!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Stefanie B

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Nicole is. From start to finish, she was so, so easy to work with. It's incredible how she is able to just work on the fly and find a look that suits you perfectly. On the morning of my wedding, she was timely and the prep... Read More process was smooth; not only did she make me look flawless, but my entire party too! I would absolutely choose her again and again without hesitation.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Katherine P

We had Nicole and her team do our hair on my wedding day. Working with Nicole was super easy, and she nailed my hair first try at my trial. She's fun, professional, and everyone's hair looked amazing and held up all day in the summer heat. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to... Read More anyone I know! Thanks again, Nicole!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Erin S

Nicole Makeup and Hair was fantastic! I did my hair and makeup trial with Nicole and instantly knew I wanted to book her. She's the type of person who makes you feel like you've known her for forever and the type of professional who knows her craft so well that you literally... Read More have nothing to worry about. During the day of my trial, I had not so intelligently straightened my hair and was wearing a dress that made my hair one big static issue. Even with all of these terrible conditions that I accidentally showed up with, Nicole was able to make my hair and makeup look flawless. I knew she could handle anything, and isn't that what you want from someone doing your hair and makeup on your wedding day? My wedding was on February 4, 2017, and Nicole, Courtney and Aphrodite came to do hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and the moms. They were on time (actually they were even a little early!), prepared, and very easy to work with. Nicole, Courtney and Aphrodite all fit in perfectly. It seemed as if they were an extension of the bridal party as we all chatted during the hair and makeup process. Nicole prides herself and her business on making a bride the best version of herself on her wedding day, not some version that no one will recognize, and this was really important to me. My bridesmaids received the same treatment from Courtney and Aphrodite too. I can't recommend Nicole Hair and Makeup enough! They were an absolute pleasure to work with and they have my highest recommendation. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Stephanie S

Nicole and her team were awesome! I felt very comfortable with her from my first contact and loved my trial. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and my hair still looked great at the end of the night! Nicole and her team came to my hotel suite to do hair and makeup for... Read More myself, the mothers and my girls. They were set up and ready to go right on time and kept on schedule or ran early (which made my other vendors very happy!). Everyone looked fantastic, but still like themselves, just the best version of themselves. Nicole was also very accommodating of my last minute additions of 2 extra people for hair. Nicole Make Up and Hair was fantastic- I recommend them highly!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Joni R

I can't thank Nicole enough for the fabulous work that she and her colleague did for me and my bridesmaids and flower girl for my wedding! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, and I couldn't have asked for anything more. As someone who doesn't normally wear makeup, Nicole... Read More really listened to me and understood what I was going for. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup on my wedding day! I found Nicole through her rave reviews online, reached out to her, and she responded right away and was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Nicole made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day, and I really can't speak highly enough of Nicole or her work.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Amanda R

We had Courtney from Nicole Make Up and Hair. She was so talented and did an excellent job with all make up and hair. She was able to put live flowers in my hair and have them stay in place through the entire night! The only negative thing to say is that she seemed to be... Read More rushing through the day. She ended up finishing myself and all six of my bridesmaids an hour and a half before the photographer got there. So I have zero photos of us getting our hair/make up done. I just don't think it was the best planning for time :(

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Noelle F

Nicole provided me with Makeup services for me and my bridal party. She went above and beyond our expectations and every single woman felt beyond gorgeous! I would highly recommend her to any future bride! I can't say enough wonderful things about her!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Rebecca E

I cannot say enough good things about Nicole, her business, and her talent. I found Nicole through online searching and began communicating with her about 13-14 months before my wedding. I was getting married 4th of July weekend on a Sunday morning and vendors book very... Read More quickly. She was very informative, responsive to changes I made in personnel required for services, and helped me determine which services I would need and how to structure my morning. She was never pushy or tried to get me to invest in a service I did not need. The best decision I made beyond booking Nicole was to extend her time with me up until my reception through her VIP package. I did my trial a year in advance and tweaked very little over the year to the look. The morning of my wedding Nicole and her second stylist Briana arrived at 6:00am to begin hair and makeup for myself, my mom, and my mother in law. Briana was very responsive and listened well to what each of the mothers was looking for with the hair and makeup. Even when time was beginning to get tight because my mom's services took longer, Nicole and Briana sprang into action to ensure my mother in law was taken care of and was ready on time. When my hair and makeup were complete, I almost cried. I felt so beautiful and was so happy with how I looked. All of us were just stunning and looked like better versions of ourselves. Nicole was so helpful throughout the entire day. She helped me hold my dress, repositioned my veil when the spot wasn't working, made sure my makeup and hair were flawless, made sure I was comfortable, helped my mom and mother in law, and was just such a positive energy to have around. She is incredibly professional and worked very well with my photographer and Maître d. It may be a hair brush and not a magic wand, but Nicole and her staff truly have a magic touch that made my wedding hair and makeup perfect and I couldn't imagine the day without them! I would book her again in a heartbeat for a future event!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Jessica L

I first found Nicole through Yelp reviews and I'm so happy that I went with her as my makeup artist. When I first contacted her, she responded right away to set up a time to meet with her for a consultation. Before the meeting, she had me fill out a questionnaire that would... Read More give her more information about my skin type, hair type, allergies, etc., which made me feel confident in knowing she was taking all factors into consideration. When I met with her, she was warm and inviting and so, so easy to talk to. I showed her some pictures of what I wanted from online and she had no problem mimicking the style with her own special twist. The makeup and products she uses are all top of the line and did not cause me any problems. I knew after the first meeting she was going to be great. On July 1, 2016, the morning of my wedding, she showed up early and was ready to set up at the time she promised. Though we only had 5 people getting hair and makeup done, she stuck to her schedule and delivered on every person's request, checking in frequently to ensure my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law were happy. Each girl had nothing but rave reviews about her and were put so at ease the minute they sat down. I cannot recommend Nicole highly enough for your hair or makeup needs. She helped to make my day perfect and I got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked. Definitely use her for any occasion if you can!

Nicole Amaducci

As an alum of the highly respected Make-Up Designory School, MUD, in NYC, Nicole had the opportunity to enhance her natural skills. Nicole is an accomplished creative makeup artist and hair stylist, dedicated to creating a beautiful face. Nicole offers artistry and inspiration to brides and models collectively bringing relevance to the phrase “Love the way you look, look the way you love." Her energetic and personal approach, coupled with her experience and professionalism, would be a welcomed addition to your team. Nicole would be honored to provide her design services to any bridal party!