Love the way you look, look the way you love.

As the butterflies flutter and you await the words “I DO”, our goal is to provide onsite beauty services replicating your vision for a once in a lifetime journey down the aisle. Services include traditional & airbrush makeup, classic & modern hairstyles, custom extensions, and tattoo/scar coverage.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

64 Kearney Ave., Whippany, NJ (201) 400-2306

Excellent service, great value, beautiful hair+makeup

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 romana m

I had Nicole and Olivia do hair & makeup for myself and four bridesmaids for my wedding. We all looked beautiful and her prices were very reasonable compared to other vendors that do on-site services. I was very happy with her services and I've already recommended her to a few... Read More friends who are getting married later this year.

Reviewed on 2/02/2014 Joanne D

Nicole Hair and Makeup was great from start to finish! Our trial with Courtney put everyone at ease. Courtney was very professional, easy to work with, and had great suggestions for us. Our trial was definitely a fun experience! Nicole set up a schedule for the wedding day.... Read More Courtney arrived at our hotel on time and did make up for three of us. What could have been very stressful was not at all! Courtney was wonderful! Mom, aunt, and cousin were all thrilled with our results, just perfect for photos. I would highly recommend Nicole and Courtney for a wedding or any special occasion. I know we will meet again!

Reviewed on 1/28/2014

Fabulous is really the only way to describe Nicole Makeup and Hair! I booked Nicole for my bridal party of 7, Mother and Mother in Law after previously devastating trial with someone else. From the first phone call to the day of Nicole was accommodating, assuring and amazing! My... Read More first trial with her was great, but me being me I had changed my mind a few times regarding my hair, without hesitation Nicole scheduled another trial and that was it, we had found the perfect look! The week of our wedding I called Nicole in yet another panic, as the weather report was calling for snow the day of our wedding, and a lot of it. I had to ask the dreaded question, "if it is snowing on our wedding day, what will happen?". Without any hesitation, Nicole replied, "if you are getting married, we will be there", those might have been the most comforting words I had heard all week. It snowed from 10 AM until 10 PM the day of our wedding…regardless Nicole and Courtney were there, and they arrived early. We had bad weather, day of changes and a few bumps in the road but Nicole and Courtney couldn't have been more amazing. At the end of the day we had 7 gorgeous bridesmaids with hair and makeup that held up beautifully during the outdoor pictures (and a outdoor ceremony) in the snow, 2 Mom's that looked fabulous, and a bride who was over the moon with the way her hair and makeup turned out. Nicole and Courtney played an extremely important role in our wedding day, and I could not have asked for a better team to spend my day with.

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Mimi H

Nicole provided hair and makeup services for my wedding earlier this month. I could not have been happier with her! Nicole was so incredibly kind and flexible, which made it so easy to work with her for such an important part of our day! She was adaptive, and kept checking in to... Read More make sure that I was happy with how things were turning out. I made some last minute changes from the time I had my trial, and Nicole was so easy-going about showing me some other options. I really appreciated her consideration, and felt so comfortable working with her! Flynn, another artist from Nicole Makeup and Hair who came to help with my bridal party, was an absolute sweetheart as well, and so easy to work with! I was also pleased with their prices, in comparison to some other companies I had discovered while initially researching. I would definitely recommend their services for your next event!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Anastasia N

Nicole was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was so patient and accommodating when it came to changing things (had some last minute bridal party switches happen). She is so nice and made me feel calm and pampered. My trial and day of look were exactly as I pictured it would... Read More be, and Nicole was impeccable with checking to make sure everything was even and that I was happy with how she was doing everything. All together we had 7 ladies done (3 BM, 2 MOB, my godmother and myself) and they arrived early and finished on time. The only thing I can say is that we had Sareen as our second artist and I wasn't entirely happy as some of the girl's hair wasn't pinned enough and started to fall out during the reception. But, overall I am still giving 5 stars because Nicole was absolutely great!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Emily C

Stephanie, our make-up artist, did an AMAZING job. Not only did she do my make up (the bride), but she managed to do my cousin (bridesmaid), my grandmother and my mom's make-up as well. We all felt so incredibly beautiful. Each one of us has a very different and unique style and... Read More she was SO respectful of this and made sure we were happy throughout the process. Stephanie even came all the way to my home in Western NJ to do a trial. My make up stayed ALL. NIGHT. LONG. and I felt absolutely stunning. Nicole, the owner of the company, was so open in communications with us and we were so grateful for such an amazing experience with this company.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Christine O

Where do I start?! I have never felt more beautiful and flawless as I did on my wedding day. I had a trial done before my wedding which came out amazing, and I had such a good time getting to know my hair and makeup artist. Fast forward to my wedding on October 8, 2017. I... Read More got a call from Nicole the morning of my wedding that there was an emergency with one of my hair/makeup artists. She assured me that she was sending two artists in her place but wanted to let me know ahead of time. My heart dropped for a moment, but there is nothing better than being told there's a problem, and already having a solution. Aphrodite did myself and my Mom's hair/makeup and it came out flawless. My girls hair/makeup came out gorgeous as well. The pictures they brought for their hair was exactly what it came out as. I must also add that on my wedding day (even though it was October), it was about 80 degrees and extremely humid. Our makeup did not smudge or run and our hair stayed put. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much for being such a fun, professional, and caring group of people to work with. I wish I had more occasions to get my hair and makeup done so that I could enjoy it all over again. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Michelle G

Nicole Makeup and Hair did a wonderful job with my wedding hair and makeup! My bridesmaids' hair also looked beautiful. Thank you so much, Nicole Makeup and Hair!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 E C

As a dermatology PA, I can be extremely picky about the products used on my skin and I found it very important for my face to look flawless on my wedding day. As a girl who still struggles with acne and who doesn't normally wear much makeup day-to-day (I don't love the feel), I... Read More was really worried about looking like I had clown makeup on, or worse, not having enough makeup on for the flawless look I was hoping for! Nicole uses the best makeup brands and is concerned about hygiene when applying them. She applied enough makeup to enhance or cover the things we had discussed, without it being too overdone. Nicole did my bridal makeup along with makeup for my 6 bridesmaids, MOB, 2 grandmothers, and an aunt. She worked efficiently and got us all done without even breaking a sweat! Everyone, including my incredibly picky and opinionated grandmother, absolutely loved their makeup! Nicole was extremely professional, knowledgeable, affordable, and always quick to respond via email or phone whenever I had any questions at all! She was absolutely wonderful to work with (hands down my favorite of all of my vendors!). She made my vision come to life on my wedding day and I know she can do the same for you!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Patti C

Nicole was our make up artist service for my daughter's wedding. She was top notch in every way! She provided make up services for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, grandmothers. ALL of us were thrilled with our make up, even the older generation that were not used to... Read More having make up done. The application lasted beautifully for the entire day and evening! Extremely professional as well!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 BreeAnna D

Nicole Makeup and Hair was incredible. Courtney, Silvie and Stephanie did hair and makeup for myself, my 7 bridesmaids, mother of the groom, my aunt and then also her daughter. They were son time(early in fact) set themselves up perfectly even though we had such limited room in... Read More the hotel room we were given. They were quick, and their work was of such amazing quality. All of my girls looked AMAZING and they were SO happy. I was also so happy with my look. Courtney nailed it first time for both hair and makeup. They were so professional but fun and easy going. Courtney also stayed extra to do my cousins hair and makeup and she also helped me with my veil AND putting my headpiece back in after I dropped it in the toilet. I cannot say enough about them- they are incredible!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Amanda E

Nicole was absolutely amazing to work with! She was so accommodating, always answered emails promptly, and is one of the nicest people ever! My bridesmaids all looked stunning and loved their hair and makeup! Nicole did my hair and makeup, and I could not have been happier with... Read More how it turned out! Everyone was so fun the morning of the wedding, and Nicole even came with us to help with styling during the first look. She is a dream to work with and I hope I'll be able to work with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Angelika R

Nicole was key to how amazing our whole wedding was! Her guidance, timing, kindness, goodhearted nature and care just absolutely set the tone for the day. Following my trial with her I trusted all of her recommendations of timing and meeting at the venue, which proved to be spot... Read More on and helped us have the best day - let along her amazing skills with hair and make up! All of us looked and felt so beautiful and relaxed because of you. Thank you Nicole! I had found her here on The Knot so want to pass on the love - I wholeheartedly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Cassie S

Nicole was a pleasure to work with. At our trial she came with a bubbly personality and that kept me at ease. I decided about 1 month before my wedding that I wanted a different wedding day look than what we did at the trail. Despite all the changes she made my day-of hair and... Read More makeup PERFECT. I still can't believe it's me in the photos. My bridesmaids and my mom and MIL also loved their hair and makeup and loved talking with Nicole's team - it was comfortable, relaxed and a glamorous experience. I definitely recommend working with them! Great value too.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Melissa P

I cannot say enough good things about everyone at Nicole Makeup & Hair! I worked with Nicole for all the details leading up to the day and on our wedding day Courtney and Aphrodite were our stylists. I was a little nervous about booking artists for makeup because I have a severe... Read More allergy to nickel and have to be very particular about the products I use. Nicole was so understanding and went out of her way to not only research the products they use, but she also took the time to research my allergy further to be sure that they were being as careful as possible; I was so relieved, impressed, and appreciative of this. Courtney did my hair and makeup for the wedding day and I was amazed with her work! I really didn’t know what I wanted and had maybe two or three photos to show her for inspiration but she turned that into something beautiful. Not only was I so happy with how I looked, I was so impressed with how it held up all night! My hair never fell out of place and my makeup looked like it was freshly applied all night long. I don’t wear much makeup on a daily basis so I didn’t want to look too done up, but I wanted to look different than my everyday wear. Courtney found the perfect balance. Aphrodite styled the bridesmaids and they were all very happy with their hair/makeup also! Everyone’s hair and makeup lasted so well throughout the day and night. Courtney and Aphrodite were prompt, personable, professional, and so knowledgable. The best part is that even though the artists come to you, their prices are still so reasonable. I would wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone for any occasion!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Alexandra P

I absolutely loved working with Nicole. She and her staff are courteous, professional, and very skilled. They showed up early and we were able to get everything done on schedule. They were able to produce looks from pictures, and also to help guide girls that weren't sure... Read More what they wanted. Everyone ended up looking great! My friend texted me a few days after the wedding to congratulate me, and also to request Nicole's contact info for her big day :)

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Courtney G

Nicole and her team are an incredibly talented group of artists! From our first interaction, I was impressed by Nicole's responsiveness, the thorough nature in which she answered my questions, and of course the portfolio of work she provided. Nicole does a phenomenal job of... Read More enhancing natural beauty- you will not look like someone else or like you have a ton of make up caked on. She listens to you to ensure you are heard, and uses her skill to transform your look! Furthermore, she and her team did a great job of ensuring all hair and make up have a modern feel. My entire bridal party (and MOB/G) loved their looks. I can't recommend Nicole enough- reach out immediately!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Cara B

I reached out to Nicole after reading all the wonderful reviews online and am so glad that I did. She and Julie did hair and makeup for me and my six bridesmaids and they did an absolutely amazing job. They arrived early the morning of my wedding and got everyone done on time... Read More without anyone feeling rushed. Everyone looked beautiful and really loved their hair and makeup! My trial was great too. I wanted to look natural but also special for my wedding day, and Nicole really delivered. She listened to what I wanted but also offered advice along the way. I was so happy with my hair and makeup on the big day and received so many compliments! Nicole is professional, organized, and overall just a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend Nicole and her team highly enough.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Alissa N

My wedding day was beyond perfect, and Nicole and her team were a huge part of the success. I looked better than I imagined and received so many compliments on how beautiful my makeup looked. Nicole is professional and kind - I owe her many thanks. The timing of the day did not... Read More work out exactly as planned, but she was flexible and understanding. All of my bridesmaids were happy with their hair and makeup as well (and it's a picky crew)! If you're looking for a stellar hair and makeup company for your special event, the search is over! I cannot recommend Nicole Makeup and Hair enough!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Liz R

Nicole and her team were amazing. They arrived early and ready to start at 5am! All the ladies looked great, and loved working with Nicole and the girls. Everyone was able to get exactly what they wanted. At my trial she was great and even re-did my hair a few times until it was... Read More perfect. I would highly recommend Nicole for any wedding or event. We can't wait to work with her again at my sister's wedding next year!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Stefanie B

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Nicole is. From start to finish, she was so, so easy to work with. It's incredible how she is able to just work on the fly and find a look that suits you perfectly. On the morning of my wedding, she was timely and the prep... Read More process was smooth; not only did she make me look flawless, but my entire party too! I would absolutely choose her again and again without hesitation.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Katherine P

We had Nicole and her team do our hair on my wedding day. Working with Nicole was super easy, and she nailed my hair first try at my trial. She's fun, professional, and everyone's hair looked amazing and held up all day in the summer heat. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to... Read More anyone I know! Thanks again, Nicole!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Erin S

Nicole Makeup and Hair was fantastic! I did my hair and makeup trial with Nicole and instantly knew I wanted to book her. She's the type of person who makes you feel like you've known her for forever and the type of professional who knows her craft so well that you literally... Read More have nothing to worry about. During the day of my trial, I had not so intelligently straightened my hair and was wearing a dress that made my hair one big static issue. Even with all of these terrible conditions that I accidentally showed up with, Nicole was able to make my hair and makeup look flawless. I knew she could handle anything, and isn't that what you want from someone doing your hair and makeup on your wedding day? My wedding was on February 4, 2017, and Nicole, Courtney and Aphrodite came to do hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, and the moms. They were on time (actually they were even a little early!), prepared, and very easy to work with. Nicole, Courtney and Aphrodite all fit in perfectly. It seemed as if they were an extension of the bridal party as we all chatted during the hair and makeup process. Nicole prides herself and her business on making a bride the best version of herself on her wedding day, not some version that no one will recognize, and this was really important to me. My bridesmaids received the same treatment from Courtney and Aphrodite too. I can't recommend Nicole Hair and Makeup enough! They were an absolute pleasure to work with and they have my highest recommendation. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Stephanie S

Nicole and her team were awesome! I felt very comfortable with her from my first contact and loved my trial. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and my hair still looked great at the end of the night! Nicole and her team came to my hotel suite to do hair and makeup for... Read More myself, the mothers and my girls. They were set up and ready to go right on time and kept on schedule or ran early (which made my other vendors very happy!). Everyone looked fantastic, but still like themselves, just the best version of themselves. Nicole was also very accommodating of my last minute additions of 2 extra people for hair. Nicole Make Up and Hair was fantastic- I recommend them highly!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Joni R

I can't thank Nicole enough for the fabulous work that she and her colleague did for me and my bridesmaids and flower girl for my wedding! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, and I couldn't have asked for anything more. As someone who doesn't normally wear makeup, Nicole... Read More really listened to me and understood what I was going for. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup on my wedding day! I found Nicole through her rave reviews online, reached out to her, and she responded right away and was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. Nicole made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day, and I really can't speak highly enough of Nicole or her work.

Nicole Amaducci

As an alum of the highly respected Make-Up Designory School, MUD, in NYC, Nicole had the opportunity to enhance her natural skills. Nicole is an accomplished creative makeup artist and hair stylist, dedicated to creating a beautiful face. Nicole offers artistry and inspiration to brides and models collectively bringing relevance to the phrase “Love the way you look, look the way you love." Her energetic and personal approach, coupled with her experience and professionalism, would be a welcomed addition to your team. Nicole would be honored to provide her design services to any bridal party!