Nicole Siembor Photography

Grand Rapids, Detroit, Northern Michigan and Destination

Creative, Upscale Photography & Photo Booth

My overall photography style is modern. It has a photojournalistic flair with unique angles and perspectives as well as trendy Pinterest style photos. I always get shots that are off the wall and fun to create laughter for generations. Keeping the mood upbeat and relaxed is a crucial part of the day. It’s more than amazing photos, it’s about the experience. In addition to all the modern and fun poses of the season, I want my couples to look back at their photos and have shots that never go out of style. The traditional pictures with everyone looking at the camera would be missed down the road if they were not captured. These are what make the wedding album truly timeless.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Grand Rapids, Detroit, Northern Michigan and Destination (616) 890-6455

Nicole is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Beth R

Our engagment shoot was phenomenal, my now husband and I both hate photos, but she made it fun and they turned out great! I was soooo pleased with how Nicole and her crew handled photgraphing our big day! It was super easy, and they really took all the stress away from me!... Read More thanks! They were very professional and do fantastic work! I can't wait to get all of our photos back! I also did a boudoir shoot, which was way out of my comfort zone, but she was so nice and made it seem so easy! and she helped me to keep it a secret from my husband so I could give it to him the night before out wedding. Just an amazing person who does super fantastic work!!!

2015-08-04T21:43:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Jenny S

Nicole and her team did an amazing job of catching the essence of our blending family in our wedding photos. It was cold and down pouring and they still turned out amazing pictures. Even of me...and I HATE having my picture taken! Nicole and her team are proffessional and go out... Read More of their way to get the most perfect shot. Even if they’re non-traditional . We have used Nicole already again since our wedding to take full family photos and thise turned out just a ms amazing! We truely love working with her and will use her again in the future.

2017-11-23T11:32:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!

Jessica & Mark October 2013

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Jessica K

We had an October wedding and although windy that day Nicole and her team didn't miss a beat! They were able to capture all the shots outside as well as on the Lakeshore that we were looking to get. I also had plenty of Pintrest shots I was looking for and Nicole did her best to... Read More research them and make sure that we had a checklist of every picture we wanted to have. I have and will continue to promote Nicole for family photos and weddings ~ We can't wait till it's our turn to have you do our first family photos. Keep up the great work Nicole! Your patience and creativity is what sets you apart from the rest!!

Nicole Siembor

I am a Jesus follower, a mom, a photographer and a designer! Jesus is my rock, my guide and the source of my creativity and I’m so blessed to call myself his. I’ve been in the creative field for over a decade after graduating with a Bachelor’s Degree from the Illinois Institute of Art. I’ve always loved photography, I was the kid with the Polaroid camera capturing everything around me. It is a blessing to be a full-time photographer blending my passion with my career.