Nicole Siembor Photography

Grand Rapids, Detroit, Northen Michigan and Destinations

Modern, Fun and Timeless

Your wedding is full of irreplaceable memories. The atmosphere is captivating, and you are the star. My job is to freeze in time the moments that take your breath away, so the magic can be cherished for generations. I am based in West Michigan but travel as well.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Grand Rapids, Detroit, Northen Michigan and Destinations (616) 890-6455

Nicole is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Beth R

Our engagment shoot was phenomenal, my now husband and I both hate photos, but she made it fun and they turned out great! I was soooo pleased with how Nicole and her crew handled photgraphing our big day! It was super easy, and they really took all the stress away from me!... Read More thanks! They were very professional and do fantastic work! I can't wait to get all of our photos back! I also did a boudoir shoot, which was way out of my comfort zone, but she was so nice and made it seem so easy! and she helped me to keep it a secret from my husband so I could give it to him the night before out wedding. Just an amazing person who does super fantastic work!!!

2015-08-04T21:43:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day!!!

Jessica & Mark October 2013

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Jessica K

We had an October wedding and although windy that day Nicole and her team didn't miss a beat! They were able to capture all the shots outside as well as on the Lakeshore that we were looking to get. I also had plenty of Pintrest shots I was looking for and Nicole did her best to... Read More research them and make sure that we had a checklist of every picture we wanted to have. I have and will continue to promote Nicole for family photos and weddings ~ We can't wait till it's our turn to have you do our first family photos. Keep up the great work Nicole! Your patience and creativity is what sets you apart from the rest!!

Nicole Siembor

I am a Jesus follower, a mom, a photographer and a designer! Jesus is my rock, my guide and the source of my creativity and I’m so blessed to call myself his. I’ve been in the creative field for over a decade after graduating with a Bachelor’s Degree from the Illinois Institute of Art. I’ve always loved photography, I was the kid with the Polaroid camera capturing everything around me. It is a blessing to be a full-time photographer blending my passion with my career.