Wedding

Photo

30 Cook Rd, Stamford, CT (917) 886-2147

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

We hired Nicole at the recommendation of a friend of ours who's wedding Nicole also photographed 3 years ago. She made the process easy and also helped simplify planning the rest of my wedding with her list of recommended partners. She captured exactly what we had entrusted her... Read More too and in a way where most of the time we didn't even know she was there. Mike and I, our parents, our guests, everyone loved her.

Incredibly Photographer

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Ellen E

Nicole Taylor is truly a special talent. Her fun, energetic, creative approach to capturing life, feelings, and emotions makes her clients feel at ease and happy. Nicole did our engagement shot, as well as our wedding day events, and both days were fun, and stress free. After... Read More seeing our engagement photos, my husband and I were amazed at how she was able to portray our happiness through pictures. Who knew we could look like this?! Those photos became our guest book at the wedding, and our guests got a chance to see more of her work. I can't imagine a better and more professional person to work with than Nicole. Even helping with my jewelry while snapping shots on my wedding day, she does it all with a smile on her face. We can't wait to see more of her amazing work!

Not just a photographer...but a friend

Reviewed on 2/08/2012 Robin G

Nicole Taylor was referred to us by my future mother in law, she met Nicole at a charity event that she was shooting. Knowing we were in search for a photographer, she asked Nicole if she'd be interested in traveling from CT to PA. Long story short, we met Nicole and our lives... Read More will never be the same. She not only came to my mother in laws house to meet us, but made the trip to PA to shoot our engagement session. She spent the night at our home, we had a blast and lots of fun during the shoot. The love my husband, daughter and I have for each other, in that moment in time, in her young age, will forever be captured thanks to Nicole. She suggested we use pictures from the engagement shoot for a guestbook at our wedding. We picked our favorites and she put it all together, a book that is so beautiful and well done I yell at people to make sure they don't leave fingerprints on the pages. HA! When you're in a wedding and its time for pictures, a silent sigh is known, just not heard...well, my husband and I were not for one minute feeling the anxiety of "ok, ok, ok, enough" and most importantly I didn't feel as though I was at the senior prom. I had full confidence Nicole got the shots that most photographers we met with wouldn't have even seen the opportunity for. Her style of photography was exactly what I was looking for...her personality and demeanor is one that I never expected to have in a photographer. Not only did we have the best wedding photographer EVER, but we made a friend along the way...she has sent me sneak peek slideshow and if that's just some of the pictures...LOOK OUT, I can't wait to see the rest of them!!!! If you don't book Nicole, you're a complete, well, I'll leave it at that...think you could finish the sentence on your own. :o)

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Jenn G

Nicole offers great prices and value and takes beautiful pictures.