Natural or high glam makeup for your big day

My favorite type of makeup to do is bridal makeup. I enjoy being part of one of the most important days in a women's life, her wedding. I excel in listening to the needs of the bride while providing her with impeccable makeup and a positive attitude. My philosophy on bridal makeup is that you should look like you, but at your absolute best. But if you want to look completely different for dramatic and glamorous appeal, I can do that too! I believe in fulfilling what you envision for your makeup for your big day, always keeping it true to the overall inspiration of the wedding. I provide on location bridal services to you and your entire bridal party for the most convenient, VIP experience possible. For the bride, I always include a trial run to ensure a stress free makeup application.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Serving all of Colorado (303) 819-6946

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Kristen S

Nicole was amazing!! She was prompt, organized, and so much fun to hang with while we got ready! Everyone looked beautiful and was so happy with their look. I would highly recommend! Thank you Nicole!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Steffany M

Nicole was absolutely amazing!! She was entirely professional and made us all look fantastic! We were on a little bit of a time crunch to get the bridal party done before the wedding and Nicole busted it out while making it look easy! I would highly recommend Nicole to any bride... Read More looking to have an outstanding look on her wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Young Sil W

I can't not be happier! she was one of the best choice I have! little background about me, we are group of 'difficult' people, and very specific about what we would like to achieve but at the same time don't know exactly what we want. Nicole was super accomodating and really... Read More listen and meet and went beyond our expectations. from bride (myself) who wear tons of make up on daily basis to my mom who doesn't, we all looked our best. I got complement all night that day and photos came out beyond amazing. THANK YOU.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Leah N

Nicole was simply the best! Planning with her was easy - we all absolutely LOVED our makeup for the wedding. She was able to give everyone exactly the look they were hoping for!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Vanessa W

Nicole did such a fantastic job! She did my bridal makeup beautifully and gave me just the right amount of contour and femininity. She also did makeup on my Mom, bridesmaids, and gave my flower girls a touch of blush and lip gloss which was absolutely adorable! She made us... Read More all feel pampered and beautiful. Nicole listened to what I wanted and was very flexible and easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Carolina A

Having been in my fair share of weddings, Nicole is seriously the best makeup artist I have come across. I usually feel way overdone or not like "myself." However, she picked the most complimentary colors and really listened to what I wanted. On top of that, she was flexible the... Read More day of when we needed to alter the start time, and she was kind, calm, and professional. She did a fantastic job for me and my 5 ladies (who were all different ages and skin tones). My only regret is that I will never feel as beautiful again unless I hire her for another event ;)

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kate S

Nicole was so amazing! She did my makeup, my mother's and my bridesmaids, and we were all so thrilled with her work. She has a way of creating a beautiful look to make you look like your best without overdoing it, which was really important to me. I wanted to look like myself... Read More still! She really is an artist and an incredibly sweet person, very easy to work with. I would recommend her 100 times over for your event!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Whitney D

Nicole was SO professional, skilled, and easy to work with. She was extremely communicative, had an array of makeup options, and was available to do a trial + bridal makeup. She was super fun to talk to and did a really great job. I felt truly beautiful and my photos turned... Read More out really well! I'm so glad I went with her AND with getting my makeup done professionally for my wedding.

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Jenny J

Nicole was simply amazing and a real makeup professional!! She did an absolute flawless job on myself and all of the bridesmaids for my wedding day! I highly recommend her for any bride looking for he best makeup on their wedding day and to feel their most beautiful! Nicole is... Read More not only talented but so nice and down to earth and a pleasure to be around!! I only wish she could do my makeup everyday!! Thank you Nicole! Xoxo

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Rachel L

Absolutely Stunning and AMAZING!!! Nicole was organized, always early, professional and listened to exactly what my Mom and I wanted. Nicole is the greatest!!! I am extremely thrilled with how I looked for my wedding and she did an amazing job on my Mom for the wedding as well!... Read More She's mobile so that's a huge plus for the wedding day when you need to stay close to your venue

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amanda H

Who doesn't want to look absolutely amazing on their wedding day. I must have gone through dozens of profiles of make-up artists and did a trial at one other before I found the amazing Nicole. My biggest fear was that I would not look beautiful or I would not feel like me.... Read More Nicole put those fears to rest immediately! From the first meeting she listened to everything I had to say and made smart suggestions (bright lip with neutral eye - YES!). She took pictures of me on both her phone and mine (super thoughtful and professional...how else would she remember how to do a client's make-up 4 months later!? - It was amazing!) And on the wedding day, it was just so relaxing sitting in her chair. She made me feel at ease while she worked away and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. I looked so good that my mother in law and 2 additional bridesmaids wanted their make-up done too! Nicole is kind, caring, professional, talented and easy going. Don't look any farther, just book her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kelli V

Nicole was amazing and so easy to work with! She is very punctual and kept everything on schedule. My girls and I looked so beautiful for my special day. She has a very fun personality that made getting ready even more enjoyable and easy going. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Annie S

Absolutely loved my wedding makeup done by Nicole. She was patient, kind and so professional. Her work is thoughtful and so on-point. I loved my look and can't wait to work with her again.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Taeler P

Absolutely, 100%, 10/10 recommend Nicole!! Our wedding day ended up being very rainy, but that didn't stop my husband and I from having the mountain wedding we'd always dreamed of. The day was perfect to us, but still in the back of my mind, I was worried about how my hair and... Read More make up would look for the pictures. My hair did end up falling, however, my make up looked just as amazing as when Nicole applied it. Honestly, looking at my make up alone, you wouldn't be able to tell that I had stood in the RAIN for an hour. Not only was Nicole sweet and easy to talk to, she's great at what she does. I really felt like she worked with me to get the look that I wanted for my wedding. I will definitely be contacting her for any further professional make up needs.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chelsea B

Nicole is amazing! And my entire wedding party agreed. Everyone LOVED their make-up on my wedding day! She is so sweet and knows her craft. Very talented! Everyone on my wedding day was just glowing and gorgeous! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Kristen D

Nicole was wonderful! She was so easy to work with, professional, friendly, reliable and amazingly talented! She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you Nicole!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Vanessa R

Nicole was amazing! She was so sweet during both the trial and the day of my wedding. She also understood the look I wanted even though I didn't bring in any pictures. She made it a natural look, but made me feel beautiful on my big day! Thank you Nicole!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

I was a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding and I was lucky to have Nicole do my makeup. I honestly have never felt more beautiful! She listened carefully to what kind of look I wanted, was fun to work with, and really a miracle worker! She did my sister's (bride) makeup also and... Read More she looked gorgeous! I was very impressed that the makeup looked great in person and even better in photographs. Her energy was so calming and positive. She is the perfect mix of professionalism and fun!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

I. LOVE. NICOLE! I tasked my sister with narrowing down potential makeup artists for my wedding, as she is a great researcher and has amazing taste with makeup and fashion. I was sent three links, but I immediately knew after looking at Nicole's portfolio, that she was my... Read More person. Not only is she a professional and extremely experienced, but so very fun to spend time with on your special day. My entire wedding party wanted to befriend her after meeting her. Thank you, Nicole! -Kathryn Smith (Stephens)

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Lesli J

Nicole was truly such a gem! She was organized throughout the planning process, incredibly talented and a down-right delight to enjoy my wedding day with. My mom, maid of honor, bridesmaid and myself (bride) were all incredibly pleased with the way our makeup turned out. I, in... Read More particular, was ecstatic as I do not wear a lot of make up on a regular basis and feared I wouldn't look like myself before having met her. She did a fantastic job of not over doing anything and making me feel natural yet beautiful. Would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Sammi N

Nicole did my entire bridal party and my make up for our wedding and it was phenomenal. The make up did not budge even when dealing with a snowy April day, it even last through hours of dancing. She really knows how to work with different skin tones and eye colors to make... Read More everyone look amazing. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a make up artist for there wedding.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Kelly F

I am so happy that I was referred to Nicole! She did myself, my bridesmaid's and my moms makeup before the wedding and everyone just looked so incredibly beautiful. On my wedding day it was important for me to look like myself, just a little better :) and Nicole did just that.... Read More My makeup looked so natural and I truly just felt beautiful. I would highly recommend using Nicole to anyone that is looking to have make-up done! Not only is she truly an artist but she is so easy to talk to and work with!

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Diana R

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Nicole! She was such a pleasure to work with. It was very easy and comfortable to meet her for my trial, and was super fun and relaxing on the day of the wedding! She came all the way up to Beaver Creek on the morning of the big day... Read More and was even a little early despite the long drive. She made my bridal party all look amazing, was very accommodating to girls who had particular makeup styles, and even finished a little early so we were able to squeeze in one more girl who decided on makeup at the last minute! I loved the natural look she was able to do for me - I felt beautiful all day long, and well through the night! Even when the reception ended around midnight, my makeup was still going strong looked amazing. I would recommend Nicole to all of my friends getting married, she's wonderful!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Michelle H

Nicole was very professional and made feel and look beautiful on my big day. She really listened to what I wanted.

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Brittany S

Nicole did a beyond wonderful job on my makeup for my wedding day! She made me feel and look beautiful. Very personable, professional and a great make up artist. She also did my mother and bridesmaids makeup and they all had such a wonderful experience!

Nicole Toledo

Hi! I'm Nicole Toledo. I am a makeup artist and licensed esthetician based in Denver, Colorado. Over my 18 year makeup career, I have become an expert in many types of looks, from the most natural, "no makeup" looks to more dramatic, high fashion, trend based looks. I also blog, shape eyebrows, and do lash lifting, because I am obsessed with all things beauty. When I'm not doing makeup, I enjoy spending as much time as I can with my husband, daughter, and two dogs.