Cakes + Desserts

2753 Boulder Ridge Trl, Milford, MI (248) 789-8772

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jessica Y

Nicole was a dream to work with! I first found her from reviews from The Knot. After calling eight local bakeries and inquiring about prices for a wedding cake I was astonished at how expensive it was. My husband and I are not huge cake people and we could not justify the price... Read More for the sake of tradition. When I called Nicole she completely understood where I was coming from. She gave me tons of options that were within my budget. I met her at her home a few months later for a tasting. She has tons of flavors and combinations that are all unique and delicious. I showed her a photo of a cake that I liked off Pinterest, and she recreated it for me for much less money. She delivered to my venue on time and even put my cake topper on for me. We chose carrot cake with cream cheese filling and all our guests raved about how delicious it was. Nicole is so professional and timely in her responses, and worked with me through the entire process from design to budget. I would recommend her to any bride!

Wonderful to Work With and Delicious Gluten Free Cake!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Jennifer S

Nicole was wonderful to work with - I only wish we had more occasions to get cakes from her. My mother, husband and I tasted gluten free and non-gluten free options - we all agreed that the gluten free chocolate cake was delicious. We ordered a gluten free chocolate cake with... Read More raspberry filling and buttercream frosting. Nicole went above and beyond by also giving us an anniversary cake. Delicious! I would recommend Nicole to anyone with no reservations.

AMAZING cake!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Kristen G

I went to a wedding that had used Nicole and they had found her through Waldenwoods, so I got her information from the bride. We ended up using one of the same cakes, White with raspberry filling and chocolate chocolate! They were beyond incredible! Nicole is so sweet,... Read More reasonably priced and has delicious cake! She arrived on time and the cake was beautiful, just like the picture we had chosen it from.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 Sara

We loved how our cake turned out and Nicole is so nice to work with. She answers her emails so fast and I could count on her to do a great job!! :)

Awesome groom's cake!

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Crystal S

Nicole made the groom's cake for our rehearsal dinner. It was a replica of Comerica Park with the Tiger's mascot, Paws, sitting on the field. I was a surprise for my husband. The cake was chocolate with peanut butter filling. It was better than I could have hoped for. Nicole was... Read More very professional and her communication with me was excellent!She delivered the cake on time, and even brought me the glutten free cupcakes I ordered from her for the wedding at the last minute. My family has since started using Nicole for all of our family cakes.

Delicious, affordable cake!

Reviewed on 3/05/2013 rach h

We used Nicole because she was a preferred vendor of Waldenwoods. Excellent communication, generous tastings, and very easy to work with. She worked well within our budget and coordinated her delivery so I didn't need to think about it. Her buttercream is incredible!! We were... Read More very pleased with her flavors, and so were our guests. Only disappointment was that the design did not knock me off my feet.

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 Amanda S

Our wedding cake was beautiful and we got tons of compliments about how pretty and delicious it was. Nicole did a wonderful job and gave us a reasonable price!

Perfect

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 Carly P

Nicole did such a great job on our wedding cake! It turned out exactly how we wanted it and the cake was delicious. We came to her house 2 separate times for cake tastings until we finally decided on our flavors (my husband picked one, I picked the other). It was a great... Read More value too and Nicole delivered and set up the cake for us. I would highly recommend her!

Delicious and beautiful cake and desserts

Reviewed on 6/29/2012 Amy S

Nicole did an amazing job for us providing the wedding cake, a grooms cake, a dessert table and a chocolate fountain all for a very reasonable price. She gave us several samples to try ahead of time and all were delicious. The cake looked gorgeous and our guests raved about... Read More all the desserts. She even stayed on to man the chocolate fountain and made sure the dessert area looked perfect all night. Not only that, she is a total doll and pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her, A++ experience!!

Probably one of my favorite vendors to work with!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Johanna L

Nicole was so awesome from the very beginning. She works out of her house, so it was a really easy meeting. She listened to everything we said and even had three mini cakes made for us to taste and take home! We wanted to try one other flavor combination and she made it for us a... Read More few weeks later to try. The cake she designed for us was pretty much identical to the picture I gave her except for the color. She did such an awesome job! I will recommend her work to everyone I know. She was also very easy to get in contact with and responded to emails within a few hours.

Great looking & tasting cake

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Debra J

The cake looked great and tasted wonderful. I got a lot of compliments. She baked small cakes for samples that she allowed us to take home. They were amazing!

Very yummy cake

Reviewed on 3/03/2011 Kristi L

Beautiful cake and the price was extremly reasonable! The cake was also very good!