Elegant, Modern and Timeless

I gently guide my clients to capture the most beautiful moments of their day. I do my best to capture organic moments of love, laughter and pure bliss and step in only when necessary! My experience with natural light and beautiful warm sun rays drives my vision to achieve romantic and timeless portraits. I'm all about connecting with you to make sure that your experience is what you dreamed and hoped for. In doing so, you learn to trust me to document all the details of your day and capture your love at its finest moments.

Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Whittier, CA Southern California and Hawaii (562) 587-0353
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Lynette C

There are not enough words to describe how talented and professional Nicolette is. My husband and I got married August 14,2015 and there is a reason we keep going back to Nicolette for all our photography needs. I am the type of person that needs to get a good "vibe" or "click"... Read More with a person before I work with them and that is what happened when I met Nicolette. Her pictures are truly beautiful and oh, so ROMANTIC. She was punctual on our wedding day, made sure that we were on time (she worked on a timeline with me since I did not have a wedding coordinator) and helped us keep the day running smoothly. She was able to capture all the emotions of the day and every single time my husband and I look at our pictures we relive our very special day. I would recommend Nicolette time and time again! <3

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Kristen C

Nicolette is amazing! Not only are her photos exquisite, she, herself is one of a kind. I was so nervous to be in front of the camera and she helped me loosen up to have more of a natural feel. The photos are one of the most important pieces to a wedding so it's was a huge task... Read More to ensure we had the right person to capture every special moment. She worked with us on our vision and provided insight from her experience. Nicolette truly cares about her work and clients, it's not just a business for her. It's her passion...you can tell! As a crazy bride you have a lot going on so communication is key. I never had an issue with connecting with her on ideas or plans or questions. She also did my baby girl's newborn photos!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Angie C

I met Nicolette 18 months before my wedding, when I booked her.. She was very kind, professional and we understood what she was saying and offering us.. Nicollete photographed our engagement session as well and we loved every picture.. We couldn't wait for her to do our... Read More wedding.. Nicolette is very patient and understands what you want with the pictures.. I do recommend Nicollete and her team to do your event.. I will surely use her for big events that need to be photographed.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Mickaela S

Best photographer ever! Was referred by my co-worker and had an awesome time with Nicolette! She's so nice and patient. Had our engagement and wedding photos done by her. We're so happy with the quality of the pictures and we are planning to do more pictures with her now that we... Read More have a baby on the way. She's so accommodating and very professional. Pictures are so worth for the price of her packages. Love her work. I encourage couples who area looking for a good photographer to book her! You won't regret it :)

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Candice K

Nicolette was recommended to us by a friend who got married shortly before we did, she had nothing but good things to say about her. Nicolette is professional, but also make sure it fun to work with her. She made sure to get the specific shots we wanted on our wedding day and... Read More all of the pictures turned out amazing! We got our photos back pretty quickly after the wedding, and she sent the sweetest little gift box with our thumb drive of our photos. I would highly recommend working with Nicolette!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Michell M

Nicolette was beyond amazing to work with! We booked our engagement photos with her based on some Pinterest photos we saw and loved! She was very prompt with us via email and more than accommodating with our requests/questions! She was also so fun to work with during the actual... Read More photo shoot!! She took us to 3 locations and all of them blew us away, not to mention the pictures came out better than we could have ever imagined!! I wish we could give Nicolette more than 5 stars, she deserves it!! I highly recommend choosing her as your photographer!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Whitney S

Nicolette is a true professional. I found her name on yelp and was so pleased when we got to meet her in person. She has a very calming demeanor which helped ease my mind on my wedding day. She is open to your vision and is sure to ask you your requests for the day. Her work is... Read More amazing. She has true passion for her work and makes sure that you are delivered work that you will remember forever. I would highly recommend Nicolette for any occasion.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Janet P

Nicolette is an amazing photographer! She was one of the first vendors I booked for our wedding. It was a wonderful experience working with Nicolette. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and we got so many great pictures from our engagement shoot and... Read More wedding. She is the sweetest person and a pleasure to work with. Some vendors fell off the radar as soon as we booked, but Nicolette was there throughout the process and was always available and in communication with us. We can't wait to work with her again!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Iris A

Nicolette Moku did my destination wedding in Cabo Mx 8/17/2013 (wow has it been 5 years). The photos were beautiful! We absolutely loved her and the photos that resulted from her instruction and style of photography. She was extremely professional as well - always on time, with... Read More prompt communication. Nicolette gave us instruction on how to pose to get the most out of our pictures. Also Nicolette was very knowledgeable about our venues which made our session seamless.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 alison g

Nicolette has an amazing, artistic eye! Her knowledge of lighting and setting made for some really beautiful, natural pictures. My husband and I also appreciated her calm demeanor and positive presence at our wedding. We had an all-around great experience and would recommend her... Read More to anyone! We are so happy with the final result.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Rachelle M

Nicolette was everything you want from your photographer for your wedding day! From first inquiry she had great communication, which is so important during the busy of planning. We did our engagement photos with her as well, and her creativity, and ability to make you at ease to... Read More get the best pictures of you- made us even more excited for her talents for the actual wedding! I heard so many sad and horrible stories of other brides photographers, we were so thankful that we picked Nicolette and had from start to finish such a great experience. Moreover, what I would say I loved the most, is she knows this is your day, and how important each moment is... and she captures them, so you can enjoy them for years to come. I highly recommend using her as your 1st choice for your wedding, or engagement photos. She's professional, yet treats you like family, and you will absolutely love your photos of your special day.

Nicolette

Hey you! I'm Nicolette and I'm so excited that you're taking the time to look at my profile! I like to think of myself as a genuine, laid back, creative girl.. (If you talk to anyone who knows me, I think they'll agree..) I love being able to be creative and be submerged in LOVE for a living! I'm all about dresses, coffee, historic buildings and meeting new friends. Fun fact, I wear dresses at least 80% of the time (wedding or not)! I'd love to hear from you, get to know you and help make your dream day become a reality.. XOXO