Documentary

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Photo

Raleigh, NC (919) 495-5916

Best photographer in the area!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Erin B

I am not sure where to even begin with how happy we were with Chris. From the second we met him, he began to make us believe in love through photography. The day we signed our contract with him, he took a phenomenal picture of us in a parking lot. Who would have thought you... Read More could get such a great picture in a parking lot? For our engagement photos, he spent 3-4 hour with us and we got over 100 pictures from the shoot. We went to our venue and another venue nearby then back to our venue for some more pictures. The day we took these pictures was cloudy and threatened to rain (but luckily it never did). We were worried that due to the clouds, we wouldn’t be as happy with our pictures. As always, Chris amazed us. When I went for my bridal portraits, the person who was supposed to open a venue for us never showed up and wasn’t answering Chris’ phone calls. Within 5 minutes, Chris had another venue for us to take our pictures without a hitch. The fact that venues respect him enough to let him come in for a bridal session with very little heads up amazed us. Our wedding day, he showed up promptly at 9:00 and we barely knew he was there but he caught some of the priceless moments of the girls getting ready. When we arrived at our venue, he immediately started snapping pictures and didn’t miss anything. His eye amazed us. Our over 700 pictures from our wedding day were in the mailbox the day we got back from our two week honeymoon. I was raised to think that being early is being on time and being on time is late. Being raised that way means I am always 10-15 minutes early for everything. Chris was always there before us. We never had to wait on him even once. His turn around for pictures was just as quick. Very few of my friends who have gotten married have been so happy with their photographer and I have had people say they wish they had Chris as their photographer. The other fantastic thing is that Chris gives us the rights to the photographs so we don’t have to pick our favorites. We get to keep them all. Thanks to his pictures, we will be able to remember the best day of our lives forever. Thank you Chris for absolutely blowing our expectations out of the water. If you are considering Chris as a photographer for your wedding, you will regret every minute you spend thinking about it before you book him. He is by far the best photographer we could ever have asked for.

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

Chris was recommended to me by my brother-in-law who was a groomsman in a wedding where Chris was the photographer. We met in early April to discuss wedding details and pricing for our June wedding. Chris is a hard-working father and immediately went to work to create a... Read More great bridal shoot and wedding for myself and my husband. He is professional, does his homework, works quickly, and will respectfully get the attention of those needed for pictures. I could not have had a better photographer for my wedding! He truly captured the story that unfolded for us on June 20th as we said I do. Somehow he managed to do it in such a way that I rarely noticed he was there -yet another skill of a great photographer. You should stop looking and choose Chris, Nieto Photography, for your wedding. You'll be happy you did!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Jessica W

I met Chris at bridal expo and he did our engagement pictures. He was very easy to get along with and made us feel extremely comfortable. The pictures turned out gorgeous! I highly recommend him.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 liza c

Chris was everything & more! I just moved to NC & it was difficult at nest to find vendors -- I tripped upon him, while on another Photographers FB page & was Hooked! His shots were natural, 3 dimentional & just plain amazing! We had a large wedding & Chris & his team were... Read More with us for close to 13 hours. He's sent some preliminary photos to us already & he as EXCEEDED our expectations! Thanks Chris for making this transplanted NYC girl look amazing on my special day (in print).

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Elanor F

Chris Nieto of Nieto Photography is an AMAZING photographer. His attention to detail, and the way he uses light in his pictures speaks for itself. I was SO happy to be able to get him for my wedding, and his Rates were incredibly reasonable. He got all the shots that I wanted... Read More and spotted so many moments that I didn't even think of, he was wonderful to work with on the day of, very relaxed and easygoing, and professional in every way!