A Night To Remember for Lifetime

DJ Aaron can captivate crowds with his entertaining DJ/MC skills. We offer custom lighting decor, photo booths, and event planning. Wireless up lights, custom monogram, and photo montage discount combo packages available.

African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

3702 Jackstadt St., San Pedro, CA (310) 833-3091

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amanda C

Our wedding took place on 7.1.17. It was beautiful and so well organized thanks to Aaron and his team at A Night to Remember Djs, Lighting, and Photobooths. We were referred to him by a family member and he did not disappoint. He put our minds at ease and created a very detailed... Read More timeline for both our ceremony and reception filled with specific music and lighting we wanted for each event. We are so incredibly impressed how everything turned out from the music to the photobooth. Our guests are still raving about how great our DJ was and how he taught some of the dance steps for everyone to follow. All in all, I would 100% recommend this DJ for your big day! He is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed with his services. Thank you once again Aaron for making our wedding day perfect!!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Divina & Roy P

My daughter Alexandra Principe was teally a night to remember when Aaron Hillier did performed that night. Every minute that night was so exciting and organized because of the program that our DJ Aaron execute that night. The first day I met Aaron I knew he is the right man for... Read More my daughter Alexandra's 18th bday or we called it debut. He is very professionals in his job , accommodating , artistic and talented characters are the perfect description for a perfect DJ.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

In selecting our DJ, we realized its one of the most important roles to fill for a successful wedding. A good DJ must be able to create and sustain a positive and exciting atmosphere for you and your guests all night long; not merely just click a button on their laptop. From... Read More our first meeting, DJ Aaron had great energy and interest and made the whole process easy. When they day finally came, he kept everyone engaged, dancing, and having fun. Most importantly, he made us feel special and our day just that much more amazing. We strongly recommend Aaron!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Joy G

Aaron was highly recommended by our reception’s manager and we are glad we took her advice. Aaron is the best DJ we could have asked for! He made sure the timeline went with the flow and definitely provided excellent entertainment to our guests during cocktail hour and... Read More reception. We were getting close to a couple months before our wedding date of September 15, 2017 when we first met Aaron and he put us at ease seeing how organized and how easy it is to work with him. We immediately knew we were in good hands. We also added special lighting and photo booth to the package which made the night even more memorable. Thanks Aaron for a night Phillip and I will always remember!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Nichole G

Aaron from a Night to Remember DJs is awesome! I highly recommend him. We got married on 6-17-17 in June Lake, CA. Aaron traveled all the way up to the mountains for us, bringing along all of his equipment AND his fun photo booth, all for a great price. He worked with us on... Read More every detail to make sure everything was just what we wanted. He was EXTREMELY helpful to me in planning out the flow of the entire day--from pre-ceremony music, to the ceremony, cocktail hour music, and the entire flow of events and music for the reception. He was truly like a wedding planner in this aspect and helped me so so much. His expertise in how weddings work was really the most valuable part about his service. On top of all that, he was fun and kept the entire night flowing, kept the guests engaged, and maintained an upbeat atmosphere. I relied on him for so many important parts of our wedding day, and he handled everything perfectly. I highly recommend Aaron to DJ your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Amanda B

I highly recommend Aaron to be your wedding DJ! He made our special night so much better. He was very helpful with organizing the night (the grand entrance, father/daughter dance,people getting up to go eat etc). We had the photo booth which was the best, and we still look back... Read More at the photos! The music was awesome, we never had an empty dance floor. He organized games for us to play, and the winner would take home the center pieces. Everyone who was there at the wedding had something good to say about him, and said it was one of the best wedding they have been too, I think we have Aaron to thank for that!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017

We had our event in July. Aaron was an amazing DJ. He was prepared and very professional. His up lighting was beautifully placed, and his photo Booth was a huge hit. Not only did he entertain the adults all night, he also entertained the children. I would recommend him to... Read More anyone who wants their event to have a night of total entertainment.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Alexandra P

Aaron did an amazing job for my 18th debut! Without him the night wouldn't have been the same. He made the night flow perfectly he was very professional and also very fun! He was everything I wanted in a Dj, coordinator, emcee, all of his uplights, monogram and Photo Booth he... Read More had everything! 10/10 recommend!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Sara N

He was excellent! Played songs we wanted got our guest up and dancing and was very accommodating and professional.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

Night to remember DJ made my daughters wedding so much fun! Aaron had everyone out on the dance floor having the time of their lives!!! He made the wedding a true success!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Danica R

Night to Remember DJs was absolutely fabulous. Aaron Hillier is a great partner to work with- he's quick to respond and always professional. We had DJ Josh as our DJ and he was equally amazing. We had a destination wedding so we could not meet face to face with DJ Josh, but he... Read More made sure we felt like we were the priority throughout the entire planning process. At the wedding he played music that had our guests dancing the entire time. Aaron and DJ Josh are fantastic!! Thank you both!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

Aaron was an excellent DJ at our wedding! He complemented our MC and had a great presence in front of the crowd. We lived in the East Coast and the wedding was in the West Coast, so it was a challenge coordinating and finding good vendors. Our wedding planning referred Aaron... Read More to us and he didn't disappoint! Aaron was flexible and went out of his way to help in any way he can. We highly recommend Aaron as he is very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable in the industry. Thank you again Aaron!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 renee p

Night toRemember DJs was amazing. Booked Aaron for my wedding and he was great. I received nothing but compliments from all our guests. Aaron kept the crowd involved. He was fun and the dance floor was not empty the whole night. He made sure that the dance floor was always full.... Read More A bonus was the photo booth so much fun. I look forward to working with Night to Remember DJs in the near future. Thanks a lot Aaron.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Charlie S

DJ Aaron Hillier was amazing. He exceeded expectations in every facet! He was basically like a wedding coordinator, DJ and emcee all in one. Totally professional, well dressed and mannered, highly skilled. He was incredibky experienced and walked us through everything. We... Read More couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Rachel S

Aaron Djd our wedding on August 12,2017 and it was truly a night to remember!! He is hands down the best choice of a Dj any one could ask for! We had two cultures coming together (Mexican, Scottish) that day and he still had everyone dancing together on that dance floor. His... Read More variety of different music and guidance was more than we could have asked for! His photo booth was amazing, we got tons of pictures and videos as well ! Till this day all our guest are still talking about how amazing our dj was! Thank you Aaron for going above and beyond at our wedding! Rachel and Kevin

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Molly D

Aaron DJed our August 5, 2017 wedding and helped us through all of the planning and then created such a fun atmosphere for our wedding day! From answering my millions of emails promptly and always having an answer or suggestion, to making sure our day went off without a hitch,... Read More we couldn't have asked for a more professional or fun DJ! I wanted our wedding to be beautiful, classy, and elegant, but also an amazingly fun party- and Aaron completely understood the balance we were looking for and delivered above and beyond our expectations. It truly was a night to remember!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jennifer B

DJ Joshua was the DJ for our wedding and he was amazing!! We had some minor unplanned moments happen, as most weddings do, and he rolled with the punches flawlessly. We also rented their photo booth with the props, which was a huge hit at our wedding! Everyone loved it! I highly... Read More recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Alexandria T

Aaron was an amazing DJ/MC for our wedding. He made sure to keep us dancing all night, and incorporated interactive games for our guests that they really enjoyed. He also has a photobooth option that our guests really enjoyed and got a lot of use from. We have so many pictures!... Read More Lastly, Aaron was one of the best choices I had made for the Wedding and would highly recommend him to anyone. He was very professional and had great tips and suggestions for the plan of events at the wedding. He was there for the ceremony until the end of the reception.

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Taylor V

Amazing DJ!! We had a wedding on 2/25/17 in Crestline at the San Moritz Lodge and he made our wedding!! We received tons of complements from our guests how excellent his work was! He played all the right songs at the perfect time, had up lights to make the venue even that more... Read More beautiful and made it fun for all the dancing. Aaron sat down with us discussing all the important details and he was the one who wrote the timeline for our wedding! You will be in great hands if you use him! You will definitely not be disappointed. On top of playing excellent music, getting the guests involved with fun questionnaire games, he made sure that we were taken care of with our food and drinks. Aaron will put your mind at ease when it comes to planning your big day! Highly highly recommend him!!! If I could I'd give him more than 5 stars. Thank you Aaron for truly Making our wedding a "night to remember!" -Mr. and Mrs. Van Berkum

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Amanda S

Before booking a DJ I read a lot of reviews from past Brides about their experience and what they would recommend. It helped tremendously because it led me to Aaron. The DJ for your wedding doesn't and shouldn't just play music during the event; they are the voice and time... Read More coordinator for your entire wedding day. Don't hire someone because the price is right hire someone that matches your personality and understands the vision for your wedding. Hire someone who takes the time to meet with you several times and who follows up on everything without delay because that reflects how well prepared they will be for your wedding day. Aaron from A Night To Remember was by far everything we wanted for our wedding. I'm from Las Vegas and was getting married in Southern California so having a DJ that was on top of it and someone we could trust was extremely important. Our wedding day flowed so smoothly and Aaron engaged everyone and it made it so nice! He met with us several times before the wedding and sat for hours outlining every minute of the wedding day - which believe me makes a Bride feel so much at ease. Thank you Aaron so much for everything!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

We happened to find Aaron Hillier immediately upon go ogling "best dj in Los angeles." Based on all the other reviews, we contacted him to inquire for our wedding. Our first meeting was via Skype and the great chemistry was instant! Aaron is very well experienced with dj'ing.... Read More He knows how to literally keep you and your guests on the dance floor and maintain continuous entertainment! As soon as he would see that the floor would clear out when a new song came on he would subtly fade it out and bring on an irresistible jam that brought the crowd back regardless of how tired they were! Think of it as the Halloween party scene in Hocus Pocus! All our families and guests can't stop raving about how much fun the wedding was! Even the nondancers got their boogie on! Aaron, we will definitely be in touch for future events! You are hands down the best DJ ever! This review represents infinity stars! PS: Aaron played songs as planned on point throughout the evening! We even had a minor non-DJ-related hiccup and Aaron was able to smooth it over so no one noticed! He is totally the wedding whisperer!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Sasha B

Arron was the perfect DJ and Master of Ceremonies for our wedding on May 21, 2016. We can't thank A Noght to Remememer DJS enough for making our day so special. Aaron provides a music data base which allows you to select favorite songs, a wedding timeline that was beyond helpful... Read More and his knowledge of music and how the events of a wedding should flow is excellent. When we met to review our final timeline he was more than patient and took his time to make sure we were completely satisfied and knew exactly how our wedding day would run. It was such a relief to know Aaron had everything handled. A Night to Remember DJs also provided amazing lighting effects for our reception hall. The GOBO patterns we selected and were projected in the walls/ceiling of the dining hall (which we were not able to decorate with any hanging objects at the venue). It made an otherwise plan venue looks like magic and created a vibe that transformed our wedding! I would recommend A Night to Remember DJs above anyone! Thanks Aaron you are incredible! Sincerely, Sasha&Ian Dempsey

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Courtney M

Dear Aaron A Night to Remember DJ’s I just wanted to Thank you for the tremendous job that you did by DJ’ing my youngest daughter, Courtney’s Wedding. You were the backbone of one of the most important day in our lives and it was an exceptional success that was enjoyed by all.... Read More I have gotten so many complements on the music, the games and just the whole interaction with all our guests. Everyone enjoyed themselves! It’s a testament when so many were on the dance floor at the last dance of the evening. Thank you for the Magnificent Job that you did. Everything was perfect! And thats a lot coming from a perfectionist. It was a wonderful feeling to walk in and see and know that you were handling the reception beautifully. It allowed me to breath and know that the entrainment for the evening was in the hands of a pro. Again, Aaron, Thank you. Sincerely, Dawn

Reviewed on 5/07/2016

Aaron was an excellent DJ. From start to finish he made it easy and efficient to get everything we needed for our Wedding Day. He was super easy to work with in the beginning as we crafted what songs we wanted him to play. He has an easy to use online playlist website which... Read More allowed us to pick the "Do" and "Do Not Play" songs for the big day. On top of this his prices were some of the most competitive we saw after weeks of online searching. A few weeks before the wedding, we had a chance to sit down and meet with him and run through the whole day and he gave great recommendations on schedule and timeline. On the day of, his sound system worked perfectly and even allowed for our camera man to plug into his system for audio so we didn't have to wear wireless mics during the ceremony. And he helped us set up letting our sisters sing during the reception! Throughout the night he checked on us and made us feel like everything was going to plan. Even in the moments where issues came up elsewhere, he was prepared to help us navigate a new plan and make the night feel seamless. Not only that, but our guests had an amazing night dancing. I HIGHLY recommend Aaron as your DJ!!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

We hired Aaron for an awards banquet. He was the first one there and the last one to leave. We not only got great music and a photo booth, but we got an great experience. He's an entertainer and will keep your group having fun and making memories.

Aaron Hillier

Aaron Hillier has been proud owner/operator of NTR DJs since 1998 and a leading Los Angeles DJ that specializes in Weddings and also entertaining at Corporate, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, and Private Parties. He can captivate crowds with his entertaining public speaking skills, custom created games, crowd motivation and amazing music mixing/programming. Aaron has a diverse range of entertainment options to be customized just for your special event. From a Hip-Hop club vibe to Standards from the 1930’s and everything in between. He also is a leading lighting designer.