Night To Remember DJs/MCs/Lighting/Photo Booths

DJ Aaron can captivate crowds with his entertaining DJ/MC skills. We offer custom lighting decor, photo booths, and event planning. Wireless up lights, custom monogram, and photo montage discount combo packages available.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

3702 Jackstadt St., San Pedro, CA (310) 833-3091
WEBSITE TWITTER

Wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 4/11/2013 Noelle N

This was our first time using A Night to Remember DJ's and they were awesome. Both DJ Aaron and Ryan were absolute professionals and really customized the music at our wedding to encompass exactly what we wanted. Throughout the wedding process they were both extremely helpful... Read More and easy to contact. We met with them two times in person and a couple of times over the phone. From interacting with them I could really tell that they cared about making our wedding special. We would definitely recommend using them for events in the future!

Awesome DJ!

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Mariana O

My husband and I had an amazing time at our wedding thanks to Aaron, he made sure everything went as planned and kept the party going all night! The best thing about working with him was that he was very professional and responsible. I would recommend him any second to... Read More anybody! J & M

Wedding

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 julie d

Aaron and his staff were AMAZING!!! Aaron was hands down the best DJ, he kept the party going and made sure to play all the songs on my playlist and the music sounded fantastic! The up lighting and monogram were also fantastic! I really enjoyed how he hosted my event and I... Read More didn't have to worry about a thing, he would make sure to come and find me before the cake cutting, bouquet toss etc. The photo booth was Awesome! My guests absolutely loved it and the attendants were great! If you ate looking for a wedding DJ please look no further than Aaron and his awesome staff at A night to remember!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Taylor V

Amazing DJ!! We had a wedding on 2/25/17 in Crestline at the San Moritz Lodge and he made our wedding!! We received tons of complements from our guests how excellent his work was! He played all the right songs at the perfect time, had up lights to make the venue even that more... Read More beautiful and made it fun for all the dancing. Aaron sat down with us discussing all the important details and he was the one who wrote the timeline for our wedding! You will be in great hands if you use him! You will definitely not be disappointed. On top of playing excellent music, getting the guests involved with fun questionnaire games, he made sure that we were taken care of with our food and drinks. Aaron will put your mind at ease when it comes to planning your big day! Highly highly recommend him!!! If I could I'd give him more than 5 stars. Thank you Aaron for truly Making our wedding a "night to remember!" -Mr. and Mrs. Van Berkum

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Amanda S

Before booking a DJ I read a lot of reviews from past Brides about their experience and what they would recommend. It helped tremendously because it led me to Aaron. The DJ for your wedding doesn't and shouldn't just play music during the event; they are the voice and time... Read More coordinator for your entire wedding day. Don't hire someone because the price is right hire someone that matches your personality and understands the vision for your wedding. Hire someone who takes the time to meet with you several times and who follows up on everything without delay because that reflects how well prepared they will be for your wedding day. Aaron from A Night To Remember was by far everything we wanted for our wedding. I'm from Las Vegas and was getting married in Southern California so having a DJ that was on top of it and someone we could trust was extremely important. Our wedding day flowed so smoothly and Aaron engaged everyone and it made it so nice! He met with us several times before the wedding and sat for hours outlining every minute of the wedding day - which believe me makes a Bride feel so much at ease. Thank you Aaron so much for everything!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016

We happened to find Aaron Hillier immediately upon go ogling "best dj in Los angeles." Based on all the other reviews, we contacted him to inquire for our wedding. Our first meeting was via Skype and the great chemistry was instant! Aaron is very well experienced with dj'ing.... Read More He knows how to literally keep you and your guests on the dance floor and maintain continuous entertainment! As soon as he would see that the floor would clear out when a new song came on he would subtly fade it out and bring on an irresistible jam that brought the crowd back regardless of how tired they were! Think of it as the Halloween party scene in Hocus Pocus! All our families and guests can't stop raving about how much fun the wedding was! Even the nondancers got their boogie on! Aaron, we will definitely be in touch for future events! You are hands down the best DJ ever! This review represents infinity stars! PS: Aaron played songs as planned on point throughout the evening! We even had a minor non-DJ-related hiccup and Aaron was able to smooth it over so no one noticed! He is totally the wedding whisperer!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Sasha B

Arron was the perfect DJ and Master of Ceremonies for our wedding on May 21, 2016. We can't thank A Noght to Remememer DJS enough for making our day so special. Aaron provides a music data base which allows you to select favorite songs, a wedding timeline that was beyond helpful... Read More and his knowledge of music and how the events of a wedding should flow is excellent. When we met to review our final timeline he was more than patient and took his time to make sure we were completely satisfied and knew exactly how our wedding day would run. It was such a relief to know Aaron had everything handled. A Night to Remember DJs also provided amazing lighting effects for our reception hall. The GOBO patterns we selected and were projected in the walls/ceiling of the dining hall (which we were not able to decorate with any hanging objects at the venue). It made an otherwise plan venue looks like magic and created a vibe that transformed our wedding! I would recommend A Night to Remember DJs above anyone! Thanks Aaron you are incredible! Sincerely, Sasha&Ian Dempsey

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Courtney M

Dear Aaron A Night to Remember DJ’s I just wanted to Thank you for the tremendous job that you did by DJ’ing my youngest daughter, Courtney’s Wedding. You were the backbone of one of the most important day in our lives and it was an exceptional success that was enjoyed by all.... Read More I have gotten so many complements on the music, the games and just the whole interaction with all our guests. Everyone enjoyed themselves! It’s a testament when so many were on the dance floor at the last dance of the evening. Thank you for the Magnificent Job that you did. Everything was perfect! And thats a lot coming from a perfectionist. It was a wonderful feeling to walk in and see and know that you were handling the reception beautifully. It allowed me to breath and know that the entrainment for the evening was in the hands of a pro. Again, Aaron, Thank you. Sincerely, Dawn

Reviewed on 5/07/2016

Aaron was an excellent DJ. From start to finish he made it easy and efficient to get everything we needed for our Wedding Day. He was super easy to work with in the beginning as we crafted what songs we wanted him to play. He has an easy to use online playlist website which... Read More allowed us to pick the "Do" and "Do Not Play" songs for the big day. On top of this his prices were some of the most competitive we saw after weeks of online searching. A few weeks before the wedding, we had a chance to sit down and meet with him and run through the whole day and he gave great recommendations on schedule and timeline. On the day of, his sound system worked perfectly and even allowed for our camera man to plug into his system for audio so we didn't have to wear wireless mics during the ceremony. And he helped us set up letting our sisters sing during the reception! Throughout the night he checked on us and made us feel like everything was going to plan. Even in the moments where issues came up elsewhere, he was prepared to help us navigate a new plan and make the night feel seamless. Not only that, but our guests had an amazing night dancing. I HIGHLY recommend Aaron as your DJ!!!

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

We hired Aaron for an awards banquet. He was the first one there and the last one to leave. We not only got great music and a photo booth, but we got an great experience. He's an entertainer and will keep your group having fun and making memories.

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Laura F

I do not know if I can even properly put into words how amazing DJ Aaron was! From the start of the planning process for our wedding down to the very last song; he was professional, attentive and FUN. At first my husband and I were a little worried that it would be challenge... Read More and potentially awkward to try and mix English and Spanish hits through the night but it was not a issue in the slightest. The dance floor was full all night! Every song he played was even better than the last. We also used A Night to Remembers photo booth service and special lighting. The photo booth was a HIT! There was not a single printing glitch, the attendant was friendly and the area was always kept organized. They even sent up a Drop Box file with all of the images after! As for lighting - everything was top of the line. All up lights were wireless and the color was controlled from his set up. So in the planning process we were able to decide what color we wanted illuminated into the room during different parts of the reception. Aaron was also able to make a custom GOBO for us. All I did was send him a PDF of that I wanted and it turned out flawless. The last feature we added was pin lighting for our cake. It was a great tip to highlight something that often gets over looked. Lastly (and probably most importantly) Aaron was incredible to work with in the months leading up to our wedding. Every email that I sent was responded to in a timely manner. He had worksheets to help guide us in our song selections and the final meeting covered EVERYTHING. He even downloaded a specific version of the song that my husband wanted to dance with his mom to. We could not be happier with the service we got from Aaron and the Night to Remember Staff.

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Jessica B

Let me just start off by saying that Aaron is the best DJ ever! I still get people asking about him to this day. Everyone from my wedding always ask and talks about how much fun and great the DJ was. Aaron was very professional from day one and was very nice to work with. He was... Read More incredibly patient with my husband and I, and was willing to meet with us multiple times to go over things. He customized a great package for my wedding that included: lighting, photo booth, ceremony, and reception services. Everything went off without a hitch. Aaron kept everyone entertained and the lighting was beautiful. The photobooth worked perfectly and I loved that everyone in the photo got a copy of the pictures as well as my husband and I. I highly recommend Aaron to anyone for any event.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Casey L

Aaron was the absolute best! He MADE my wedding, and went above and beyond the call of duty. He played the best music, and felt the room. He helped me and my husband out, because we had no idea what we wanted for the most part. He made my wedding the best night of my life, and... Read More had all of my friends and family out on the dance floor! I cannot recommend him enough!

Aaron is a Superstar DJ!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Alice J

Jon and I are so grateful to have met Aaron. HE IS A SUPERSTAR DJ! We were both astounded at the number of people who came up to us during and after our reception to tell us how much they loved our DJ - whether it was his music selection or just how much they loved his... Read More personality or his great voice. People really liked the food and venue, but saved their most energetic comments for our DJ! Aaron created some great memories for us and our guests. Within five minutes of meeting him, we knew we wanted to work with him. From start to finish, his calm, fun, and positive demeanor just put us so at ease. He understood our personalities and the vibe we were looking for - during cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. I love Glee, and he was very accommodative with playing Glee songs - to include the songs we sent him, which was very special to me. We didn't have enough time to pick out all our songs, except the ones we really wanted to hear or did not want to hear, and he did the rest. As I wrote earlier, part of the reason why Aaron was so beloved is how he just had a knack for reading the crowd and playing the right song for the moment. We are both worriers but also put a lot of time and effort into planning each and every detail of our wedding. I'll say that I really liked having Aaron come up to us before the first dance, the shoe game, or anything that involved our participation to ask how we were doing and if we were ready. We were about 30 minutes late and my husband was probably doing too much management instead of enjoying the moment, but I'll say I appreciated how Aaron was able to give us both comfort that he would be able to get us caught up to where we needed to be at 8:30PM - as that was when the photographers and videographers would be done. He was a man of his word and, again, so good to have someone who can also manage the bride and groom as well as he did. Additionally, the games were great with getting our guests involved. We picked the shoe game, which was a fun way for our guests to discover what we thought about each other. The way Aaron would make comments or verbal observations encouraged our guests to get in the moment and enjoy themselves. We also picked the centerpiece giveaway game, it we were both laughing when guests thought they won or didn't, and then he would start playing the music again. Their photo booth and props were great. He had a wide variety of hats, glasses, and props for people of every age and personality. You would think it might take up too much space that could be used for guests, but it was small and only required a 6-foot table. It was a great way for friends and newly made-friends to make a fun, special moment. Within a minute or so after the pictures, guests had as many copies of the pictures as they wanted to take with them. Aaron is busy. Go see him early! He's not the cheapest, but the value he provides is the best - you're getting a DJ, an MC, a part wedding coordinator, and a part counselor/advisor. He wears a lot of hats during your day to make it as seamless and fun as possible.

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Jessica L

A Night to Remember DJ’s (Aaron) was the best DJ we could have asked for. We came from out of town to host our wedding reception, and not only was he open to hosting a meeting at his office, but he had helped us plan the entire reception (with appropriate mood music,... Read More introductions, games etc.) All of our guests have STILL been raving about how awesome of a job DJ Aaron did. He conducted himself very professionally, was personal and even got to know myself, my husband our guests! We provided DJ Aaron with a list of music that we wanted to hear, and he literally played it all (and more). He had great suggestions for games to play, he even lead the line dances! He somehow even got all of our guests on the dance floor! Not only did he do a great job, we were happy to see that he really enjoyed himself while doing it. He is very reasonably priced for the services that he provide and even gave us a discount for conducting the dance/party on a weeknight. Even our wedding planner is using him for her own wedding! We cannot emphasize how great of a job he did! Thank you so much Aaron! We would recommend A Night to Remember DJs to everyone/anyone!! : )

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

Fabulous, fabulously priced and very professiona!!! All of my girls had a blast at the "girls night out party" at my home!!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Melissa M

Aaron was amazing! I live in the North Bay just above San Francisco. Finding vendors was a little bit more difficult since we were having a destination wedding in Catalina. I couldn't meet any of the vendors in person due to timing. But that wasn't a problem with Aaron. He... Read More responded right away with my initial inquiry and continued with great prompt service till the end. We had a Skype appointment about a week before the wedding. He totally put me, the officiant, and my then fiance at ease. Just by the conversation, he was able to tell the vibe we were going for and suggested great music that fit our personality. I was concerned with it being such a small wedding, 31 total, and that it was a noon-5pm wedding, that the party would never really get started. I was wrong. Aaron read the crowd great. When the dance floor started thinning out, he would play the perfect song or group dance ( the wobble was the best!) and get everyone out there. He took requests great and had every song the guest asked for last minute. And not only the reception, the ceremony sounded great from the prelude to when we entered for the reception. I would suggest Aaron and A Night to Remember to anyone. In fact, my brother is getting married in July and wishes he would have booked Aaron after seeing him at our wedding. Thank you Aaron for your amazing service!!

Awesome DJ/MC

Reviewed on 4/26/2015

My wife and I hired DJ Aaron Hillier of A Night to Remember DJ's for our recent wedding reception at the Queen Mary and could not be more pleased with his performance! Our event was a phenomenal experience, thanks in large part to Aaron's skill as a DJ and MC. From our very... Read More first meeting Aaron was very friendly and professional and did a great job at putting us at ease despite the fact that neither my wife or I had been to many weddings prior or had any experience putting together an event of this size (Roughly 100 people). Over the course of our meetings he took the time to really get a feeling for our tastes in music and the tone that we were trying to set for our reception. The event itself went off very smoothly, as song selection was spot on and as MC Aaron kept everything moving and on schedule without anything feeling rushed. Aaron had a great feel for the room and our guests all of whom had a wonderful time and had nothing but good things to say about the experience! I would heartily recommend A Night to Remember DJ's and Aaron Hillier to anyone looking to book a DJ for their wedding and/or reception!

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 11/29/2014 Joey T

We couldn't be happier with DJ Aaron's performance from beginning to end. He was very professional and responsive leading up to the wedding, making our lives easier as we finished up our last minute planning. He was extremely fun and personable during the reception and really... Read More got our part started. We highly recommend him!

A great DJ and more!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Wendy H

We used NTR for our DJ, lighting and photo booth. We selected ALL the music for both the ceremony and reception and our guests really enjoyed it. We're an older couple so we didn't play traditional top 40's stuff, so Aaron had to buy a few songs which he did without... Read More question. Aaron worked with our photographer to display photos that the photographer had taken that day and evening. Everyone really liked that as well. We also used his lighting and photo booth. The lighting was beautiful and the photo booth was a great hit with everyone, I really suggest having one. I wouldn't hesitate to work with NTR.

The Best DJ Ever!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Tasha S

DJ Aaron was awesome! The night flowed so well and it was a lot of fun. We danced the night away and we could not have asked for a better day. The music selection was great, the lighting was beautiful, and everyone had a blast. It was the best party we have ever had. I would... Read More recommend A Night to Remember to anyone!

eddie and moniques wedding

Reviewed on 6/17/2014

I would really like to give a Night to Remember a big thumbs up, I'm the Grooms father, I booked NTR for my wife's 50th Birthday Party and he awesome and that was the first time we met Aaron. When we found out my Son was getting Married we didn't look anywhere else we already... Read More knew who are DJ was! Aaron Owner of NTR is very professional and trust worthy and is worth every penny! He set up our ceremony , set up our cocktail hour speaker system with a great flow of music and our Reception hall was awesome with all the up lighting , pin lighting, monogram, and photo booth, Aaron even sat down with us and did a timeline that our wedding planner and staff used as the official timeline for the whole wedding! Aaron is by far the best MC - DJ I have ever seen! The wedding ended at 12am and the dance floor was still full at 12 am, He make it happen! don't lose out! Check him out, you will have a Night of your Life! Eddie Abeyta

Excelent is probably Aaron's middle name!

Reviewed on 5/20/2014

I would give Aaron more stars if I could. I cannot begin to say how happy we are with the amazing job he did at our wedding last week, I don't think these few lines would do him a justice but I'll try my best. before the wedding he had long meetings with us to know what exactly... Read More we wanted and that's why he was able to get our vision and create the most perfect wedding of my dreams. Our guests were from different nationalities and he managed to keep every one happy! We got a LOT of complements on his work. He was also very professional and fun to work with. It's unbelievable how he handles everything so well. I would highly recommend him and his services to everyone. He also brought a photo booth that was a complete success. We weren't the most organized couple at the time of the wedding and we changed some things on the fly that would draw any DJ crazy out of their mind but Aaron was going with the flow and made it like we planned things that way!!! It's amazing the amount of patience this guy has, it can only be explained by his fun personality and all the experience he's got under his belt. I just want to thank Aaron again and again to create my dream wedding for me, and you know, I wasn't surprised at all since from our first meeting I had a lot of faith in him, something was telling me he'll be perfect and he only went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you thank you thank you! Farnoosh and Michael

Super Fun DJ!

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Taunya B

We had so much fun at our wedding thanks to our DJ Aaron from, A night To Remember. He made the planning of the ceremony and reception very easy for us, he spent several hours helping us prep for the big day. He made sure that we recognized family and friends and brought up so... Read More many great ideas, there were many details I just didn’t think about and was so happy for his expertise. He kept our wedding running smoothly and on time, I wouldn’t have changed a thing!!

A Wedding To Remember

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Christina J

A Night to Remember DJ's made our wedding one that we truly won't ever forget. The music selection was awesome, our requests were taken care of just how we wanted them, and Aaron kept the party going and everything moving right on schedule...

Aaron Hillier

Aaron Hillier has been proud owner/operator of NTR DJs since 1998 and a leading Los Angeles DJ that specializes in Weddings and also entertaining at Corporate, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, and Private Parties. He can captivate crowds with his entertaining public speaking skills, custom created games, crowd motivation and amazing music mixing/programming. Aaron has a diverse range of entertainment options to be customized just for your special event. From a Hip-Hop club vibe to Standards from the 1930’s and everything in between. He also is a leading lighting designer.