Nina Nicole Photography

North Florida and Beyond

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

259 E 7th Ave, Tallahassee, FL North Florida and Beyond (850) 210-5478

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Christie G

Nina was our engagement session photographer and we are over the moon thrilled with her and the photos. Nina's fun personality and creative eye made our engagement session experience an amazing one! She was very communicative and flexible - she even got in the water to get the... Read More perfect shot! Our shoot was on St. George Island, a very beautiful island in itself, and the photos she took captured the beauty of the location along with our love for each other; just go see for yourself on her website ;). Everyone {family, friends, etc.} is obsessed with our images and so are we!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 laura n

Nina was wonderful day of, fun and bubbly before and captured shots I didn't even know were happening. The shots as discussed before were exactly the overall aesthetic and setting which much had to do with the sunset but the execution of light and softness was beautiful. Would... Read More recommend Nina to anyone looking for photography!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 April F

There are truly no words to describe Nina and her talent! She is out of this world... AMAZING! She is caring, funny and was able to capture the best pictures ever! I have found my forever photographer. Thank you for making our day more perfect then we could have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Andrea W

Pictures are possibly the most important aspect of your big day and Nina Atkinson delivers a quality product at an extremely reasonable rate. She took so many great photos and got everything we wanted to capture on our wedding day. Her artistic flair and superwoman ability to be... Read More in so many places throughout the day really made the difference and the photos we have our proof that she is definitely the photographer to book!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Lindsey P

AMAZING! To this day, I still get goosebumps and teary eyes every time I look at my photographs. Nina makes very you and others around very comfortable and relaxed while shooting. She is very professional, flexible with her scheduling, and open with her communication. I will... Read More continue to refer her so others can have the most enjoyable and stress free photography.