Nisa Nicole Makeup Artistry

Makeup for Every Occasion

Makeup Artists

1712A Barton Hills Dr, Austin, TX

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Amy G

Nisa was amazing! She did my makeup for my cocktail hour on Friday night and for my wedding on Saturday. It was extremely humid on Friday and the makeup held the entire time. I received many compliments for both events! I would highly recommend Nisa and would not hesitate to... Read More use her again!

Reviewed on 5/23/2015 Jessi B

Nisa is the best! I never ever ever wear make-up, but I decided I wanted to for my wedding, hoping that I would look like a more radiant version of myself. Nisa totally made this happen. I even got to keep my freckles! I looked exactly like myself, just picture-perfect. Nisa... Read More is a very down-to-earth, relaxed person, and extremely professional. She looked so beautiful and natural when I met her that I felt 100% right away, and she made me feel very comfortable. I looked great after tears, hugs, and 90% humidity! Thank you so much!

Talented Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Luisa P

Nisa did an outstanding job on my wedding makeup. I didn't have to tell her much, she asked a few questions to see what you like and typically do and it looked perfect. Natural yet stood out enough for photos. I got a lot of compliments at the wedding, including from the... Read More photographer. Nisa is also a lovely kind person, I would highly recommend her!! Thank you Nisa!!! XO

Great makeup

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Katie C

Nisa was amazing. She did my makeup inside Path studio and was just a wonderful person to work with. My makeup was exactly what I had hoped it would look like, and it stayed on all night. Highly recommend!

Wedding Makeup Expert!

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Joie T

I hired Nisa to do my makeup and my mother's plus two teenagers and my mother in law. She made everyone look stunning! She was on time, easy to work with and understanding about the pressure for the big day. I did a trial with her and she listened to my likes and dislikes and... Read More made my face look exactly how I wanted it. The pictures looked great.

Loved Her

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Meaghan H

Nisa did an amazing job and even gave the flower girls some "fairy dust"! I loved my makeup- everyone was commenting on how great it looked and it stayed on all night!

Highly recommended wedding makeup!

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 jessa R

Nisa is truly magical. I wish she could make me up every day! We did a practice run and she took tons of time to get an idea of the look I was going for and to make sure I was completely happy. I felt more beautiful than I have had on my wedding! I would absolutely recommend... Read More her to anyone. And she's hilarious to boot!

Loved my look

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Stefanie G

Nisa was awesome! She was really easy to work with on my wedding day. I don't typically wear a ton of makeup, and was worried about looking too made up as I have experienced with other makeup artists. From the consultation to the day of, she was very professional and listened... Read More to what I wanted for my wedding look. The moms and bridesmaids loved her and her assistant too! I was really happy with the way my makeup looked in my photos, and would recommend her to anyone.

Phenomenal Work

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Sarah M

Nisa Nicole was a delight to work with, and I don't think I've ever looked as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. She was professional, easy to communicate with, and a extremely talented artist. I would absolutely recommend her to brides or to anyone who just wants to add... Read More pizazz for a special occasion. As someone who rarely wears makeup, I wasn't sure what I wanted. We experimented with a couple different styles, and throughout all of our trial runs, her primary objective was making sure I was happy with the result. It was easy to have an open dialogue with her about what I liked and what I didn't. I felt like she genuinely cared about getting to know me, and it payed off because on the day of the wedding, she knocked it out of the park. I couldn't have been more pleased.

Best Ever!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

Before Nisa, each time I had my makeup done professionally I was unhappy with it. It felt unnatural and I never felt like myself. I strongly considered doing my own makeup for my wedding, but then someone recommended Nisa. At the trial, I could tell that she was very skilled but... Read More also very responsive to her clients' needs. I got exactly what I wanted at the trial, and, much more importantly, at my wedding! I felt beautiful, and I only wish I could have Nisa do my makeup all the time! If you are looking for a makeup artist, you have found the very best!

Nisa Beats Carmindy in Makeover Talent!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Danielle S

Nisa did my wedding makeup and I can't recommend her enough! To save money, I skipped the "trial run" and only met Nisa on my wedding day, and the results were glorious. I looked extraordinarily beautiful in exactly the way I wanted: natural, glowing, radiant and without looking... Read More like I had a lot of makeup on my face. I laughed, cried, ate BBQ and did some breakdancing at my wedding, and my makeup stayed perfect the whole night!!! Nisa took inspiration from and enhanced my natural coloring. I am a redhead with prominent freckles and I was worried about foundation & "airbrush makeup" for my spotty complexion, but Nisa did an outstanding job. I really recommend getting "airbrush" makeup because its longlasting effect is awesome. I also got fake lashes that Nisa applied in groups of 3 or four (instead of doing the whole lash at once) and it was dramatic but very natural. Natural was important to me, so while doing my makeup, Nisa went slow and kept getting my input about how much more drama I wanted so we wouldn't go too far. She really has great taste and knew exactly when to stop. Nisa was very flexible before my wedding because I changed the venue for getting makeup done several times, and she was lovely, professional, kind, quick-working and serious about her work while doing my makeup on the Big Day. Nisa came recommended by my photographer, who sais Nisa was one the most talented makeup artists who she had every worked with. That's important coming from a photographer, who is #3 right after bride and groom in terms of caring about how the bride looks on her wedding day! Confession: I was on What Not to Wear years ago and got my makeup done by the famous Carmindy. Looking at side-by-side pictures for comparison, I can absolutely say that Nisa did a superior job to Carmindy. Nisa won! I loved the makeover so much that I wanted to know which products Nisa used so that I might try to imitate the effect on my own. After my wedding, Nisa was kind enough to email me with a detailed description of the brain, types and shades of makeup she had used on my wedding day, which was really going above and beyond! Thanks, Nisa!

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Claire H

Nisa's sidekick Christine did two of my bridesmaids, my mom, aunt, cousin and my wedding makeup. I have never felt so beautiful. My sister never wears makeup and she looked like a knockout. It wasn't too heavy and I wish she could do my makeup every day! Christine met us at the... Read More venue and was finished with plenty of time to spare. I would call on Nisa and her crew again for any special occasion. In fact, I may make up a special occasion just so I can "done up" again!

Angela with Nisa Nicole

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 Leah S

Angela with Nisa Nicole is such an incredible artiste! She helped me to figure out exactly the look I was going for, and didn't even give me a funny look when I said I would be wearing my glasses for my wedding. I wanted a more natural look for both my bridals and the wedding,... Read More and she made me look flawless! My eyes popped and my skin felt like there was almost no makeup on as she used airbrush makeup. If you decide to choose Nisa Nicole for your makeup, ask for Angela!!! She is so sweet and does such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Yana K

Nisa is a calm, cool, collected rockstar of a makeup artist who will transform you into your "best self" on your wedding day. She will listen to your vision, and guide you with her expertise when necessary. She is one person you definitely want on your wedding dream team!

I've never felt so beautiful...thank you Nisa!

Reviewed on 4/30/2012 Heather M

I had nothing but high regard for Nisa before she came into my wedding hair stylist recommended no other! Nisa was the exact professional I thought she'd be and I knew I was in the right hands. Her warm personality made not only myself but my sister and mother feel... Read More calm & confident and none of us has ever looked so beautiful...thank you Nisa!

I felt incredible!

Reviewed on 4/16/2012 Robyn S

Nisa is extremely talented and has a beautiful vision for what will make you look your best. At my bridals and at the wedding, I felt absolutely perfect and like a better version of myself. She is fabulous! She also did my mom and sister's makeup and they felt just as beautiful.... Read More My mom is always hesitant about letting people do her makeup, but she was smiling from ear to ear when she was done. I can't say how happy that made me, to know how good they felt too. You are in good hands with Nisa!

LOVED my makeup!

Reviewed on 6/17/2011 Samantha K

I used Nisa Nicole as my makeup artist for my engagement pics, bridal portraits, and wedding. She did an awesome job! She listened to what I wanted and stuck with it -- I don't normally wear makeup on a day to day basis (except for mascara and some powder) so I wanted to keep... Read More my makeup more towards the natural look. I was very pleased with all of my sessions with her. On the day of my wedding, a few of my bridesmaids got their makeup done too by one of Nisa's associates and my bridesmaids seemed very happy with the results! I would highly recommend Nisa Nicole if you want your makeup done for your wedding or even any other occasion-- she can do whatever you need!

Look beautiful and like yourself, not overdone

Reviewed on 5/22/2011 Allison M

Nisa is AMAZING! She did makeup for my bridal portraits and wedding. I was going for a dramatic glam vintage look and she achieved it to perfection without making me look too overdone. Her technique really makes your skin look flawless, but the makeup seems transparent so you... Read More don't have that caked-on foundation look. My makeup held up wonderfully throughout 4 hours of bridal portraits, and the whole night of the wedding. Plus, Nisa is very professional, punctual, and just a really cool person. I highly recommend Nisa Nicole Makeup Artistry!