No Frills Video

Metropolitian Houston (primarily but not restricted to)

Document The Whole Wedding, not a shortened mockup

Ceremonies for $490; Full weddings for $850; 50 to 150 pics from video texted within 4 hours of wedding. Draft of full ceremony video in 2 -3 days. Ceremonies shot with 3 cameras. 3 DVDs, 3 Blu-rays, Picture slideshow (150 - 200 pictures from video) and 10 to 13 minute video clip/"highlight reel". You own all copyrights, get all the files. Ck our nearly perfect reviews. Documentary style - no music overlays. Completed in 3 to 5 days. Nothing cashed until you get your discs.

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Metropolitian Houston (primarily but not restricted to) (832) 534-0938

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Joan M

You can't go wrong with Joel! I can honestly say we got more than we ever expected in our wedding video from Joel. Not only a video but the ceremony, before it, after it and the reception documented, filmed, with still shots too. The quality of work is amazing and the fact... Read More that we received the whole event and a shorter edited version to show friends plus still shots that we happily received within HOURS, yep, I said hours of the wedding! Joel used at least 3 cameras so the video shows all the important parts from just the right angles thanks to his skill and how it's edited together. yet I hardly ever noticed him during the event. Happily though all my friends and family were glad to have Joel stepping behind them, like a Ninja, to backlight their selfies. Several people told me what a cool guy Joel is and "where did you find him, he's great!" He is great! Plus such a calming influence on my anxiety that day, because I could feel his professionalism and his explanations and input.! His communication before and after the wedding was thorough and detailed, this guy knows this business, knows how to communicate, and knows his craft well! Honestly, our experience with Joel and No Frills Video was awesome, we couldn't have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 4/11/2018 Lauren F

Joel is very detailed oriented and that showed in his work. He captured every detail of our wedding day! He is very personable and I received multiple compliments about him from our wedding guests! He sent us pictures on our wedding night so that we could have memories to share... Read More and see already! During our honeymoon he sent us pictures and videos. It was such a wonderful thing to be able to see weddings day memories on our honeymoon! I can’t say enough wonderful things about Joel! I highly recommend him to everyone!

2018-04-12T08:57:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We pride ourselves not only on quality customer service during the wedding but delivering many different products based on the video which is shot. Everyone gets everything - the only difference is the amount based on the time there.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Jennifer M

Joel with No Frills Video is fantastic! From the time I first contacted him right up to my wedding, he was responsive and flexible even when a family emergency arose. He clearly explains everything that will happen and how he will capture the event, right down to the cameras he... Read More uses and their angles. The night of my wedding, he sent still pictures from the video which was nice to have for sharing with friends and family right away. We also got a couple sneak peek clips of our pre-ceremony interviews and some of our reception. He's very professional and thorough as he continuously updates us with what is going on with our video. He works well with the other vendors and you can't beat the price. I highly recommend him for your videography needs!

2018-02-27T11:13:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. My customer service is both a high priority and part of my business mission. With customers permission, I not only keep them in the loop but provide them with products that exceed the expectations. Providing some pictures from the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/25/2018 Natalie P

Joel did an amazing job! He is very passionate and detail oriented with the video he creates. He captured every special moment of our day!

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Yisel U

We were looking for an inexpensive and quality option to capture our big day and looked no further when we found Joel! I’m so happy we chose him because he delivered a beautifully shot and edited video! Thank you Joel for capturing this special day for us!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Lauren M

Joel is very professional and open. Unfortunately, we never got to use him on our wedding day because he has a major family emergency, but he worked hard, and was successful, at finding us a back up vendor who also was fun and did a great job. Just our experience up to the week... Read More of our wedding was great due to organization and professionalism. I would recommend Joel to anyone looking for a stress free and talented videographer!

2018-01-07T13:00:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. Last weekend, I was booked to shoot two weddings - one on Fri and one on Sat. About 1 pm on Friday, I received a call that my father in Florida was in critical condition. This was the first... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Roni A

I am so glad I found Joel. Everywhere I had looked before was over-priced and would not have given me what I wanted. The video we got was PERFECT and encompassed everything from the day that I wanted. Joel was super nice and understanding about everything throughout the day.... Read More Recommend him 100% - I wouldn't look any further.

2017-11-19T10:27:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We hope our legacy will be both our products and fond memories of the interaction with us.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Matthew H

He was very precise in every thing he did. It was all done to perfection and was very flexible and speedy. Very professional and was detailed on everything from the initial meeting all the way to the end. I couldn't have asked for a better videographer!

2017-11-17T01:35:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We take pride in providing high quality products at affordable prices with customer service to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Natalie B

My husband and I were so pleased we hired Joel! We received a TON of stills before our photographer finished photos. We were pleased with his work!

2017-09-22T14:24:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words. All my customers received many different products based on the video shot. One of the most popular are the pictures taken from the video the night of the wedding and texted to phones for use with social media and other... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Dede W

We were very pleased with everything and to work with Joel Irwin @ No frills video! He did an Amazing Job on our wedding/reception on July 23rd and throughout this whole process! We would definitely like to recommend him to others!!

2017-08-16T15:12:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words. Quality deliverables are crucial for me but so is quality customer service.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Christina S

Great service! Love all the photos that we get in addition to the video. Joel worked very hard to make us happy.

2017-07-08T20:37:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review. Most of our customers appreciate the fact that after we come back from spending a day at the wedding, we then back up our data and then completely go through the wedding videos creating pictures (suitable for smartphones and social media)... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Adam B

Joel is a very dedicated, generous, and enthusiastic man who will be incredibly committed as your videographer! It was very simple to work with him which helps a lot for crazy planning time, but keep in mind that his advertisement is precise. Be prepared also to know what a you... Read More want, I hadn't thought it through as much and feel like it made some meetings and communication harder. We loved how much footage we got too!

2017-06-29T20:45:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the feedback. We value everything we get. When we first interact with our customers it is important for us to manage expectations. We let our customers know we shoot in documentary style and we go over all the deliverables with examples. We also... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Mariel J

I would recommend anyone to book Joel!! He is very responsive to messages and you can tell that he loves to do his job. He does the same stuff that "higher end" videographers do for a very reasonable price. A+++++

Reviewed on 5/10/2017

I am so happy that we decided to hire Joel of No Frills Video as the videographer for our wedding. Joel was actually the last vendor I hired. I had not planned on hiring a videographer, and at the last minute I decided that I wanted video in addition to the photographer. I... Read More highly recommend getting a Joel for your day. I wanted to view the day as it actually happened, and I am so pleased with Joel's product. He worked quickly, and we received almost all of our content before we left for our honeymoon, the week after our wedding. He also provided us with so many extras - pictures texted to your phone the night of the wedding, blu-ray and dvd disks, all content delivered to drop box, and the option to have everything from your wedding on an external hard drive. We have not yet received our photographer photos, and it has been great to have Joel's photos to share with our family and friends. The quality is great. We were not mic'd, and Joel's cameras (yes, he uses multiple cameras to get different angles and perspectives during the ceremony) picked up even our whispers. During the reception, he not only captured video and photos, but he went around and provided light for our guests so that their selfies and phone pictures had adequate lighting. The day goes by so fast, and photos alone will only capture part of the story. Hire Joel , and he will help make the story complete. He is very thorough, and I promise you will not be disappointed.

2017-05-10T14:30:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, those little 'extras' that I supply at no charge such as 100 or so pictures from the video text to your phone before you wake up the morning after or providing lighting at a reception for cell phone... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Terry S

Exactly what I wanted! Joel's work is excellent and professional. You won't find a better bang for your buck

2017-05-23T18:53:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks for allowing me to be at your special wedding. It was truly a unique experience to capture the video of your procession and outdoor wedding ceremony in full costume at the Texas Renaissance Festival.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 stephanie m

Joel was great and we love our wedding videos. We wanted documentary-style footage of what our wedding actually was like, and Joel absolutely delivered. He was great about setting expectations from the very beginning and following through on those expectations throughout the... Read More entire process. We are very happy with our decision to hire No Frills Video!

2017-05-08T10:14:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and good luck with your move to L.A.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Robin S

Joel is the best! If you are seeking someone to document your big day, look no further. Joel takes extreme pride in his work and it shows. He set up multiple video cameras for our ceremony and carefully reviewed the footage on each one in order to prepare our video using the... Read More best perspective. We were very impressed by Joel's timeliness as well as the final product. Immediately following the wedding, he went home and uploaded all his footage and sent us photographs that very same night! There is nothing like waking up to over 100 photos of your wedding THE MORNING AFTER. Joel's customer focus exceeds anyone else out there!

2017-03-29T15:16:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your very kind words. I offer many different ways to look at your wedding and one of the most complimented ones has been the pictures taken from the video and available about 4 to 6 hours after the end of the ceremony.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Sydney C

Joel did a great job as our wedding videographer. He is very friendly and took a lot of great footage of my husband's and my ceremony and reception. He got his finished products to us extremely quickly and sent us lots of updates along the way. My husband and I would definitely... Read More recommend him.

2017-01-24T17:17:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. The full video which comes on 3 blu-rays and dvds is the core product but just one of the deliverables. Along the way come for example, text pictures from the video (night of wedding) & a video of the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Eman B

Joel Irwin of No Frills Video is hard-working, punctual, and kind. We got beautiful high quality videos and pictures documenting our wedding and our family and friends who surrounded us for a great price. More importantly - he tells you everything, there are no hidden fees,... Read More surprising add ons or costs. He worked well with our photographer and gladly listened to our requests. He is amazingly efficient and honest. Would definitely hire again. He also has some cool high-tech gadgets for the nerd in you.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Stephanie Y

My (now) husband and I originally weren't going to book a videographer for our wedding due to our limited wedding budget and our false idea that "the photographer will capture all of the important moments." In fact, we were going to ask my cousin to videotape us with a handheld... Read More camcorder throughout the entire day of events. After talking with several of our married friends, they all said they either A) wished they had paid for a videographer, or B) raved about having had a video of their wedding to watch on anniversaries etc... With that said, I am SO glad we found Joel at No Frills Video! He was a solid option for us both with price point and product quality. We weren't looking for anything too "cinematic" and we really enjoyed the "documentary style" filmwork he produced in his samples online. He was easily accessible, responded promptly to e-mails and texts, and was very frank with us in regards to the style of videography hat he specializes in. From the service (timing, punctuality, accessibility, and organization) to the quality of his products, we truly couldn't be happier. We literally received 100+ texted pictures of our wedding THAT SAME NIGHT, and even on our honeymoon just two days later! It was so fun going through all of the pictures with my husband. The video clips were posted in a shared Dropbox file and we were literally able to watch these videos while we were on our honeymoon. It was so great to have such quick access to this precious footage and it was like we were reliving our wedding day all over again (but this time, actually getting to soak it in and see exactly what happened on our wedding day since everything was such a blur)! I was a nervous bride going into wedding planning and I was SO stressed with budget and planning; but let me assure all other brides and grooms-to-be that you cannot go wrong with booking Joel for your wedding videography if you're simply looking for HD quality footage of your wedding and/or ceremony and excellent service. We were willing to settle for my cousin filming us throughout the day, but for a very decent price, Joel was totally the best decision we could have made. We received all of the raw files and images on blu-ray and regular DVDs in a timely manner and Joel also downloaded all of the files onto our external hard drive. The best part is that he actually captured some images that our photographer missed! If you're on the fence about getting a videographer, I highly recommend No Frills Video. You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Joel! You were such a pleasure to work with!

2017-01-05T01:41:59 Response from the vendor

Anything I say couldn't come close to doing justice to this. You are so very kind. Wedding videography is not just producing an artistic product. It is about the service. You words are quite inspiring. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Dina R

Joel of No Frills Video provides an excellent wedding videography service! He filmed the reception and the ceremony in a high quality manner without getting in the way of the guests or proceedings. He delivered our edited video incredibly quickly, along with social media ready... Read More photographs within a day of the wedding! He's also incredibly nice and knows his way around a wedding. Highly recommended! BONUS (For the innovative): If you want to experiment with sunglass, drone camera, or spy pen videography to catch unique perspectives he's got them. Thank you Joel!

2017-01-03T09:00:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind comments. I am constantly experimenting with ways to add additional video feeds with different perspectives to the already three professional cameras used at a ceremony.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Javier L

Could not have found anybody better. Joel was perfect with everything to the last detail. I definitely would recommend him! 7 stars!

2017-01-03T08:56:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kinds words, happy New Year

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Lauren H

I would highly recommend joel for all your wedding videography needs!!! He did my wedding in November and I absolutely loved it!! Your Big day tends to go by so fast so it's amazing how he can capture it all and even send you picture/clips the very same night as your wedding! I... Read More couldn't have imagine having someone other then him! He was so fast getting us our copies he was done before we even got back from our honeymoon!

2017-01-02T18:43:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. After a full day at a wedding, I spend another 6 to 8 hours after I get back to the studio and going through all the wedding video the first time, I text about 75 to 150 picture frames... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Brooke K

Joel gave us exactly what we wanted, and then some. We were seeking a low-cost solution for our wedding video, just a little something to help us remember the details of our big day. What we got was a beautifully shot and edited video of not just the ceremony and reception, but... Read More a behind-the-scenes view leading up to the ceremony. Joel was also kind enough to send us still shots starting immediately after our wedding. We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and it was awesome checking our phones when we were in port to see the new shots he'd sent. I highly recommend Joel for your big day.

2016-11-02T11:46:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. The first product I deliver is during night of the wedding. I review the whole wedding video and select typically about 50 to 75 'frames' (pictures) which I text to the bride (and groom). This is not a substitute... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Avigail B

We highly recommend Joel of No Frills Video. We love his attention to details and his knowledge with the latest technology out there. Joel works hard and get the job done fast. We got stills photos of our wedding that same night after our event. And our video was ready right as... Read More soon as we got back from our Honeymoon. We will definitely Cherish our wedding video. We are so lucky to have found Joel and we save as a lot of money. His services is very affordable.

2016-10-30T19:04:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to excel in all areas - high quality service, fast turnaround (done while you are still on your honeymoon), many more products than our competition including pictures from the video the same night of the wedding and... Read Less Read More