No Frills Video

Metropolitian Houston (primarily but not restricted to)

Document The Whole Wedding, not a shortened mockup

Ceremonies for $490; Full weddings for $840; 50 to 150 pics from video texted within 4 hours of wedding. Draft of full ceremony video in 2 -3 days. Ceremonies shot with 3 cameras. 3 DVDs, 3 Blu-rays, Picture slideshow (150 - 200 pictures from video) and 10 to 13 minute video clip/"highlight reel". You own all copyrights, get all the files. Ck our nearly perfect reviews. Documentary style - no music overlays. Completed in 3 to 5 days. Nothing cashed until you get your discs.

$ – Inexpensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

Metropolitian Houston (primarily but not restricted to) (832) 534-0938

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Robin S

Joel is the best! If you are seeking someone to document your big day, look no further. Joel takes extreme pride in his work and it shows. He set up multiple video cameras for our ceremony and carefully reviewed the footage on each one in order to prepare our video using the... Read More best perspective. We were very impressed by Joel's timeliness as well as the final product. Immediately following the wedding, he went home and uploaded all his footage and sent us photographs that very same night! There is nothing like waking up to over 100 photos of your wedding THE MORNING AFTER. Joel's customer focus exceeds anyone else out there!

2017-03-29T15:16:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your very kind words. I offer many different ways to look at your wedding and one of the most complimented ones has been the pictures taken from the video and available about 4 to 6 hours after the end of the ceremony.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/10/2017

I am so happy that we decided to hire Joel of No Frills Video as the videographer for our wedding. Joel was actually the last vendor I hired. I had not planned on hiring a videographer, and at the last minute I decided that I wanted video in addition to the photographer. I... Read More highly recommend getting a Joel for your day. I wanted to view the day as it actually happened, and I am so pleased with Joel's product. He worked quickly, and we received almost all of our content before we left for our honeymoon, the week after our wedding. He also provided us with so many extras - pictures texted to your phone the night of the wedding, blu-ray and dvd disks, all content delivered to drop box, and the option to have everything from your wedding on an external hard drive. We have not yet received our photographer photos, and it has been great to have Joel's photos to share with our family and friends. The quality is great. We were not mic'd, and Joel's cameras (yes, he uses multiple cameras to get different angles and perspectives during the ceremony) picked up even our whispers. During the reception, he not only captured video and photos, but he went around and provided light for our guests so that their selfies and phone pictures had adequate lighting. The day goes by so fast, and photos alone will only capture part of the story. Hire Joel , and he will help make the story complete. He is very thorough, and I promise you will not be disappointed.

2017-05-10T14:30:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, those little 'extras' that I supply at no charge such as 100 or so pictures from the video text to your phone before you wake up the morning after or providing lighting at a reception for cell phone... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Stephanie Y

My (now) husband and I originally weren't going to book a videographer for our wedding due to our limited wedding budget and our false idea that "the photographer will capture all of the important moments." In fact, we were going to ask my cousin to videotape us with a handheld... Read More camcorder throughout the entire day of events. After talking with several of our married friends, they all said they either A) wished they had paid for a videographer, or B) raved about having had a video of their wedding to watch on anniversaries etc... With that said, I am SO glad we found Joel at No Frills Video! He was a solid option for us both with price point and product quality. We weren't looking for anything too "cinematic" and we really enjoyed the "documentary style" filmwork he produced in his samples online. He was easily accessible, responded promptly to e-mails and texts, and was very frank with us in regards to the style of videography hat he specializes in. From the service (timing, punctuality, accessibility, and organization) to the quality of his products, we truly couldn't be happier. We literally received 100+ texted pictures of our wedding THAT SAME NIGHT, and even on our honeymoon just two days later! It was so fun going through all of the pictures with my husband. The video clips were posted in a shared Dropbox file and we were literally able to watch these videos while we were on our honeymoon. It was so great to have such quick access to this precious footage and it was like we were reliving our wedding day all over again (but this time, actually getting to soak it in and see exactly what happened on our wedding day since everything was such a blur)! I was a nervous bride going into wedding planning and I was SO stressed with budget and planning; but let me assure all other brides and grooms-to-be that you cannot go wrong with booking Joel for your wedding videography if you're simply looking for HD quality footage of your wedding and/or ceremony and excellent service. We were willing to settle for my cousin filming us throughout the day, but for a very decent price, Joel was totally the best decision we could have made. We received all of the raw files and images on blu-ray and regular DVDs in a timely manner and Joel also downloaded all of the files onto our external hard drive. The best part is that he actually captured some images that our photographer missed! If you're on the fence about getting a videographer, I highly recommend No Frills Video. You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Joel! You were such a pleasure to work with!

2017-01-05T01:41:59 Response from the vendor

Anything I say couldn't come close to doing justice to this. You are so very kind. Wedding videography is not just producing an artistic product. It is about the service. You words are quite inspiring. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Roni A

I am so glad I found Joel. Everywhere I had looked before was over-priced and would not have given me what I wanted. The video we got was PERFECT and encompassed everything from the day that I wanted. Joel was super nice and understanding about everything throughout the day.... Read More Recommend him 100% - I wouldn't look any further.

2017-11-19T10:27:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We hope our legacy will be both our products and fond memories of the interaction with us.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Matthew H

He was very precise in every thing he did. It was all done to perfection and was very flexible and speedy. Very professional and was detailed on everything from the initial meeting all the way to the end. I couldn't have asked for a better videographer!

2017-11-17T01:35:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We take pride in providing high quality products at affordable prices with customer service to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Natalie B

My husband and I were so pleased we hired Joel! We received a TON of stills before our photographer finished photos. We were pleased with his work!

2017-09-22T14:24:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words. All my customers received many different products based on the video shot. One of the most popular are the pictures taken from the video the night of the wedding and texted to phones for use with social media and other... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Dede W

We were very pleased with everything and to work with Joel Irwin @ No frills video! He did an Amazing Job on our wedding/reception on July 23rd and throughout this whole process! We would definitely like to recommend him to others!!

2017-08-16T15:12:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words. Quality deliverables are crucial for me but so is quality customer service.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Christina S

Great service! Love all the photos that we get in addition to the video. Joel worked very hard to make us happy.

2017-07-08T20:37:48 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review. Most of our customers appreciate the fact that after we come back from spending a day at the wedding, we then back up our data and then completely go through the wedding videos creating pictures (suitable for smartphones and social media)... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Adam B

Joel is a very dedicated, generous, and enthusiastic man who will be incredibly committed as your videographer! It was very simple to work with him which helps a lot for crazy planning time, but keep in mind that his advertisement is precise. Be prepared also to know what a you... Read More want, I hadn't thought it through as much and feel like it made some meetings and communication harder. We loved how much footage we got too!

2017-06-29T20:45:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the feedback. We value everything we get. When we first interact with our customers it is important for us to manage expectations. We let our customers know we shoot in documentary style and we go over all the deliverables with examples. We also... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Mariel J

I would recommend anyone to book Joel!! He is very responsive to messages and you can tell that he loves to do his job. He does the same stuff that "higher end" videographers do for a very reasonable price. A+++++

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Terry S

Exactly what I wanted! Joel's work is excellent and professional. You won't find a better bang for your buck

2017-05-23T18:53:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks for allowing me to be at your special wedding. It was truly a unique experience to capture the video of your procession and outdoor wedding ceremony in full costume at the Texas Renaissance Festival.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 stephanie m

Joel was great and we love our wedding videos. We wanted documentary-style footage of what our wedding actually was like, and Joel absolutely delivered. He was great about setting expectations from the very beginning and following through on those expectations throughout the... Read More entire process. We are very happy with our decision to hire No Frills Video!

2017-05-08T10:14:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and good luck with your move to L.A.

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Sydney C

Joel did a great job as our wedding videographer. He is very friendly and took a lot of great footage of my husband's and my ceremony and reception. He got his finished products to us extremely quickly and sent us lots of updates along the way. My husband and I would definitely... Read More recommend him.

2017-01-24T17:17:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. The full video which comes on 3 blu-rays and dvds is the core product but just one of the deliverables. Along the way come for example, text pictures from the video (night of wedding) & a video of the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Eman B

Joel Irwin of No Frills Video is hard-working, punctual, and kind. We got beautiful high quality videos and pictures documenting our wedding and our family and friends who surrounded us for a great price. More importantly - he tells you everything, there are no hidden fees,... Read More surprising add ons or costs. He worked well with our photographer and gladly listened to our requests. He is amazingly efficient and honest. Would definitely hire again. He also has some cool high-tech gadgets for the nerd in you.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Dina R

Joel of No Frills Video provides an excellent wedding videography service! He filmed the reception and the ceremony in a high quality manner without getting in the way of the guests or proceedings. He delivered our edited video incredibly quickly, along with social media ready... Read More photographs within a day of the wedding! He's also incredibly nice and knows his way around a wedding. Highly recommended! BONUS (For the innovative): If you want to experiment with sunglass, drone camera, or spy pen videography to catch unique perspectives he's got them. Thank you Joel!

2017-01-03T09:00:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind comments. I am constantly experimenting with ways to add additional video feeds with different perspectives to the already three professional cameras used at a ceremony.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Javier L

Could not have found anybody better. Joel was perfect with everything to the last detail. I definitely would recommend him! 7 stars!

2017-01-03T08:56:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kinds words, happy New Year

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Lauren H

I would highly recommend joel for all your wedding videography needs!!! He did my wedding in November and I absolutely loved it!! Your Big day tends to go by so fast so it's amazing how he can capture it all and even send you picture/clips the very same night as your wedding! I... Read More couldn't have imagine having someone other then him! He was so fast getting us our copies he was done before we even got back from our honeymoon!

2017-01-02T18:43:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. After a full day at a wedding, I spend another 6 to 8 hours after I get back to the studio and going through all the wedding video the first time, I text about 75 to 150 picture frames... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Brooke K

Joel gave us exactly what we wanted, and then some. We were seeking a low-cost solution for our wedding video, just a little something to help us remember the details of our big day. What we got was a beautifully shot and edited video of not just the ceremony and reception, but... Read More a behind-the-scenes view leading up to the ceremony. Joel was also kind enough to send us still shots starting immediately after our wedding. We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and it was awesome checking our phones when we were in port to see the new shots he'd sent. I highly recommend Joel for your big day.

2016-11-02T11:46:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. The first product I deliver is during night of the wedding. I review the whole wedding video and select typically about 50 to 75 'frames' (pictures) which I text to the bride (and groom). This is not a substitute... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Avigail B

We highly recommend Joel of No Frills Video. We love his attention to details and his knowledge with the latest technology out there. Joel works hard and get the job done fast. We got stills photos of our wedding that same night after our event. And our video was ready right as... Read More soon as we got back from our Honeymoon. We will definitely Cherish our wedding video. We are so lucky to have found Joel and we save as a lot of money. His services is very affordable.

2016-10-30T19:04:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We strive to excel in all areas - high quality service, fast turnaround (done while you are still on your honeymoon), many more products than our competition including pictures from the video the same night of the wedding and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Morgan K

Highly recommend Joel for wedding videography!! We booked him for our wedding in July. I kept going back and forth about if having a videographer was something that I wanted, and it was one of the best decision I made. For anyone on the fence - book Joel you won't be... Read More disappointed! He took the time to meet with us and go over all the details of the wedding, and the video turned out great! One of my favorite touches was the photos he texted us the night of the ceremony. The next morning on the plane to San fransisco we looked through them all and sent some to our families. When our video was completed we met with Joel again and he walked us through everything, you can really tell how much he cares about his clients and his profession. Our wedding video will always be something we will cherish, thanks again Joel!

2016-10-25T15:11:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We live in a society that often wants everything yesterday. While I am a videographer and not a photographer, I go through the whole wedding video once right after the wedding is over and pull out video frames/pictures which... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kelli B

I cannot say enough good things about Joel! Booking a videographer was actually last on our list to book. We figured if we had money left in our budget we would book a videographer. Fortunately Joel was reasonably priced which allowed us to fit it into our budget. If I had... Read More to do it over again, the videographer would be one of the first vendors I booked. We love our wedding video and have watched it a few times already. You can tell that Joel truly cares about his clients and that they are satisfied with his product. He even sends you several still photos that he has captured from his video the night of the wedding. Joel is thorough and pays attention to detail. If you are not looking for the Hollwoodesque, cinematic, expensive wedding videos, I would recommend Joel to anyone! It was exactly what we wanted and captured our day beautifully!

2016-10-14T23:48:34 Response from the vendor

What else can I say other than I am humbled - thank you for taking the time after 9 months to share these kind words.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Neysha L

Joel of No Frills Video did an excellent job capturing our wedding. He captured the entirety of our wedding and special moments that I missed or was not a part of but got to experience with the video. His work is professional and he provides a great product for the price. He... Read More was a hit with everyone at the wedding because he provided great lighting and was helpful with all the selfies. No frills did an awesome job and I would highly recommend!

2016-10-04T17:17:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. Since the lighting at the reception is often too low for people to take pictures with their cell phones (even with the phone's flash), I often help them all out by properly shining my video light on the subjects... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Katie D

No Frills did a great job with our wedding. Joel was very professional and shot our video as expected. We didn’t need to have a fancy movie-like video, we just wanted it on camera for memories. He set up multiple cameras to get both of our reactions and did an excellent job... Read More editing everything together. I would recommend No Frills if you don’t want to spend a ton of money to have your wedding professionally captured on video.

2016-09-18T18:15:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. Unless restricted by the venue/church, wedding ceremonies are always shot with two unmanned cameras in the front shooting back and one in the back manned by me shooting forward. If the 'best man' agrees, I will have him wear... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 vera l

Joel was extremely transparent throughout the video process- from the first meeting with him to the final meeting. There were no surprises. He lets you know exactly what he's doing and you get exactly what you ask for. The name of the company is NoFrillls and I think it is... Read More very fitting. However, although the name may make it seem like you are getting the bare minimum in videography, I think it's so much better than getting your distant relative (whom you may or may not trust) to video tape your wedding. We appreciated the service!

2016-09-15T12:58:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. The name 'nofrills' refers to the fact that I shoot documentary style and do not include (or charge) for the extras added by 'cinematic videographers' to make the video look like a Hollywood film. I provide so many more... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Joel did an amazing job capturing all the special moments of our wedding! During the wedding reception we barely even noticed he was there. He literally got everything and more. I could not asked for a better wedding video.

2016-07-22T19:50:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. One of my basic business principle is to capture your wedding and not be part of your wedding. I try to be a 'fly on the wall'.