Fully customizable & affordable World Class band

Tired of boring old wedding bands? The Nola Dukes Band is different... Formerly known as the Royal Dukes, the newly revamped Nola Dukes offer music that will fill your dance floor, inspired by the greatest of New Orleans remarkable music culture, as well as the greatest dance hits of today and the past. They can also provide Second Line parade options for your special day if you really want the whole Nola experience! Their musicians are deeply ingrained in the local New Orleans music scene, and perform alongside local legends such as Aaron Neville, G Love, and Marc Broussard to name a few. Best of all, they are self-managed, so you pay a fraction of the price for a band in this quality bracket.

Instruments

Accordion, Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

New Orleans and state-wide Louisiana (504) 534-5768

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Ashley B

The Nola Dukes crushed it and helped us bring to fruition our dream wedding!! Since we first met in May 2016, it was an absolute pleasure working with Randi and the larger group. We continue to be blown away by how perfect everything came together, and much of this was thanks to... Read More the Nola Dukes for the phenomenal tunes, intuitively reading the crowd, and keeping the dance floor rocking. Our family and friends are still sharing stories with us from the night, and all mention how much they enjoyed the music. We highly recommend checking out the showcase. You'll be hooked if you do as this quickly helped us to make a decision and feel confident about working with the band. Not only are your able to hear the group, but you're able to meet Randi and others, and ask all the questions you have. Last thing, trust their process!! The band doesn't offer you a song selection to pick from, rather they get sense of what you like/don't like and want hear and deliver on that. They kept the tunes rolling one after another, and (while I still don't know how they did it) we loved every song more and more as did our guests.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ellen B

Randi and Nola Dukes were absolutely everything we could of hoped for! With just a few simple suggestions and a bit of guidance, they seemed to entirely understand our music senses and translate it into a fantastic set that had everyone dancing and enjoying themselves. The range... Read More of genres was exactly what we were looking for - everything from songs by the Black Crowes to Bruno Mars, and their Jackson 5 medley still has me blown away. When in New Orleans, you need a horns section, and Nola Dukes is sure to deliver on that front! Randi was incredibly engaging and sweet, the perfect MC/host, and not to mention killer vocals (did I mention the Jackson 5 medley?!). Many of my family members are musicians themselves and are still raving about Nola Dukes. There is not one single thing I would change in terms of music or Nola Dukes at our wedding. They picked up the vibe we wanted instantly and had as much fun with it as we were having. From leading up to the event and all of our interactions, to day of and after - not a single critique. It all was extraordinary!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

What a WONDERFUL band! At every step of the wedding planning, working with this band was a pleasure. Randi always responded promptly and with warmth and consideration. I always felt like I knew what was going on with the band and their planning, which is nice in the crazy... Read More process that is wedding planning! They learned two new songs for our first dance and our family dance, and they rocked the night away; the fact that none of my friends took pictures because they danced the WHOLE wedding speaks to how good the band was. And that they ended our night with a second line-- so memorable. It was such a pleasure to have them as part of our wedding!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Campbell C

My wife and I loved working with the Nola Dukes. Randi, band manager, was our point of contact throughout the process She is a PROFESSIONAL. She truly understands the flow of an event and what points are critical for executing a performance. Throughout the planning, Randi... Read More answered all of our questions very timely and thoroughly. She asked us tons of questions too! Randi asked us questions to try to understand what we were envisioning for the night and helped us formulate the type of evening we had in mind. There were many things that would never have crossed our mind until Randi brought them up. You can tell she cares and she knows what she is doing. This level of competence was carried throughout the whole band. We hired a 9 piece for our wedding in New Orleans and they were THE FOCUS of the night. They knew when to crank it up and when to be in the background. The night went flawless and it is a testament to crew we had at the wedding. It's one thing to be a great band. It is another to be able to provide an experience like the Nola Dukes can. Their delivery is incredible and i really do think it is in part to how well they plan for the event and consult with the couple. Thanks again Y'all! - Love Bonnie and Stephen

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Kristen L

We got married in November 18, 2017. A year prior to that, I relied on these reviews to help me make my decision on our destination wedding. After reading the great reviews, I decided to go with NoLa Dukes. Best decision ever! Communication was fast and on point. Randi is... Read More amazing, and so thorough. My guests were so entertained, and danced the whole time! We had them do our second line, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests still rave about everything! They even played some Latin music while on break for my husband’s family. Save yourself the worry, and book them!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Kelley R

Amazing Band!!! We are from Florida so finding a band in New Orleans was a little tricky. Nola Dukes made everything a breeze. They were not only our second line band on Friday night, but our wedding reception band on Saturday! All of our guests have been raving about the... Read More performances they put on and how they played exactly what we were looking for! We are trying to refer Nola Dukes for our friends who have weddings coming up because we loved them so much!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Anna M

We loved Nola Dukes! They helped coordinate all of our musicians from ceremony strings to second line to reception band. We got so many compliments about them. Could not have imagined our wedding without the wonderful energy the Nola Dukes.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Brooke W

The Nola Dukes were an amazing wedding band! We had our wedding in October at Broussards in the French quarter and Randi took care of everything musically for us. She arranged for our ceremony music, our second line brass band, and the of course the wedding reception music. We... Read More had a consultation call with Randi to discuss our likes/dislikes and then we filled out a questionnaire on the Nola Dukes website. The Nola Dukes Band took it from there! They nailed our musical taste and all of our guests were raving about how great the band was. My wife and I were a little nervous because we live in Atlanta and didn't have a chance to see the Nola Dukes Band in person. We only had youtube videos and reviews to go off of. We are so glad we took the leap of faith. The band was wonderful and Randi was very pleasant to work with. My wife and I would HIGHLY recommend this band. Not your typical wedding band. These were real musicians. - Nathan

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Madeline S

Randi and the rest of the band were amazing! She was so helpful and went over and beyond from day one. Several guest commented on how great the band was. We couldn't be happier! We used the company for the Ceremony music, Second Line, and Reception, and each event progressed... Read More seamlessly.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Sarah F

NOLA DUKES ARE THE BEST! Could not be happier with the performance! So much fun! The band is so easy to work with sand so professional.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Caitlin H

The Dukes were absolutely fantastic -- they truly exceeded our expectations!! We were looking for a great band that wasn't your average wedding band.... and they nailed it. "Hurricane" Nate and our incompetent Mayor put a significant damper on and condensed the timelines of... Read More our celebration but more than anything else everyone commented on how awesome our band was! They performed our first song - "Lovely Day" and were also able to accommodate a particularly funky version of "Aint it funky now" by James Brown. Everyone ended up on the dance floor while they belted out a handful of wedding standards and a large number of high energy surprises that kept the party going. We look forward to re-living our Day at one of their showcase shows at the Little Gem for our First Anniversary!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jonah L

Nola Dukes was great! It was very easy to book them and plan every detail. We had a string duo during the ceremony, jazz trio for cocktails and a full compliment for the dancing following dinner. They were very talented and everyone loved heir music! Thanks to Randi and all... Read More the guys for making our wedding extra special.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Michele F

Our wedding guests are still talking about how our wedding band was the best they've ever seen. Randi is an absolute gem to work with. Best money spent hands down. Don't wait, book! You'll be so happy that you did!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Julia K

NOLA Dukes was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding last November! Randi was great to work with and customized our package to fit in our budget and be exactly what we were looking for. The band has such a huge impact on the wedding, and the NOLA dukes made it SO... Read More much fun. We also used them for our ceremony musicians and for the cocktail hour and it was so easy to coordinate everything with one person. Our guests still talk about how awesome the band was, and one of our friends even joined the band for an impromptu song! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Lindsey P

I can't even put into words how amazing the NOLA Dukes were for our wedding last weekend! They provided the music for our ceremony, reception, and second line and were so phenomenal that our out of town guests kept coming up to me the next day saying it was the best wedding... Read More they'd ever been to. Randi was very easy to work with and went to the trouble of learning a new song for our first dance. They did a great job of playing to the audience, starting with quieter music during cocktail hour and passed apps and then getting the crowd excited and dancing. The night ended with a bang when the band and second line all came together to get our guests really pumped up to second line through the french quarter. I was hesitant about doing a second line at first, but if I can give any brides any advice....do it, and book it through NOLA Dukes!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Anna P

Nola Dukes was awesome at our New Year's Eve wedding! We changed bands on short notice, and they really came through for us! Randi communicates efficiently and makes the planning process straightforward. The band members were very friendly and professional! They did such a... Read More great job entertaining our guests and keeping them engaged until we rang in the New Year! Thanks for making our wedding such a fun celebration!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Nicki S

Above and beyond. The level of detail was excellent both in written and verbal interactions. Their forms, process, and guidelines were crystal clear. That's the hard skill characteristics that many vendors do poorly. They excel. The soft skills: they are talented entertainers... Read More with the ability to work a room and keep the party HOT. Our wedding days was a weather disaster, but The Dukes made it cross town through a FLOOD to make our day perfect. I'm glad they were ok! And I appreciate them seeing the gig through and being FLAWLESS. If I could throw a party every month, just because, I'd wanna party with them.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Claudia G

Where to begin! We used NOLA Dukes at our wedding in February 2017, right around Mardi Gras. We had 2 bands, a second line for our ceremony and a jazz band for our reception. Both were amazing and really brought home our wedding weekend. Randi is truly a magical person, she... Read More heard everything we had to say and curated this wonderful day, even helping to organize our wedding timeline. She was fun and professional, even handled some noise complaints at our venue with Cindy the Degas House manager - without disturbing our fun. Our guests can’t stop talking about how amazing the band was, truly memorable.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Cathy W

NOLA Dukes was awesome! My participants loved the band and the energy they gave off was AMAZING. I had a great experience dealing with Randi from the beginning of my planning and the performance was the icing on my cake. If I am ever planning another event in New Orleans,... Read More NOLA Dukes is always going to be my first choice for live entertainment!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Rob I

Awesome all over. Our point of contact, Randi, was extremely responsive and patient in the face of all of my 2000-word emails regarding logistics and details and special requests. We had a few specific, somewhat complicated requests for our first dances, and they all went... Read More without a hitch. The band had great energy and kept everyone dancing all night. We got a lot of positive comments about them from our guests as well. As a bonus, they were an all-in-one package, meaning they were able to provide a string duo for the ceremony and a brass band for the second line (they also handled the route, police and permits for the second line). Hopefully I'll never have to get married again, but if I do, I'm definitely booking the NOLA Dukes again!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Rachel G

Nola Dukes were the perfect wedding band! Randi, band leader, was a dream to work with, so organized and great communicator. We got so many compliments from guests the day of the wedding on their sound, their style--amazing musicians, who really brought the party! We had fun... Read More dancing to their music and they were loved by all. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Rae D

Choosing this band was the best decision ever!! My wedding was almost 2 months ago (sorry for the late review :)), and people are still talking about the music! I am so thankful that they were able to perform, because Randi,. the lead singer, and her husband (guitar) were in a... Read More terrible car accident on the way to set up at my reception! I didn't find out about this until I was on my honeymoon! I am so thankful that everyone was okay and that they were able to still come and blow all my guests away at our reception! I saw them perform twice before my wedding at their show cases in New Orleans and they were just fantastic. Randi is amazing and so quick to respond to email. They were simply wonderful to work with! Book them! You won't regret it :)

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Chelsea C

Where do I even begin...this band was AWESOME. I started listening to a few demo sets from bands rated highly on The Knot, and this was one of the bands that sounded really good across all genres so I reached out for a quote. I don't know what I was expecting from Randi when she... Read More responded, but it certainly wasn't what I got. Randi is the nicest, sweetest, most Southern charming, courteous, prompt, fun people I had the pleasure of working with during the wedding planning process. She has this scheduling thing down to an exact science, y'all. She would call or email me EXACTLY when I was thinking I should ask her some questions, or when I felt I hadn't heard from her in awhile. The entire time, I felt like she was 100% setting me up for success, and that's exactly what she did. The band ended up being toward the upper end of the budget we had set for ourselves, but it was 125% worth it - honestly, I walked away from the night thinking we should have paid more! Excellent value. And Randi treats you like family, she even went so far as sending us a 5-piece band when we had only paid for a 4-piece because "it will sound better with your first dance song". I mean who does that?? Amazing. And the band was just incredible. The basic guidance I gave them was "classic rock, today's hits, pop country, and no bruno mars" and they came back with possibly the best set list of all time. The wedding was almost a month ago and I am STILL getting comments from guests on how awesome they were! Nobody wanted to leave the dance floor, some folks even forgot to eat they were having so much fun! I cannot recommend this band enough. Not only do they 100% deliver on the day-of, but Randi makes the planning process so easy and so effortless, you won't feel like you're doing any work at all.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Michelle M

There is not enough I can say about the NOLA Dukes Band and Randi. They were great to work with and so very helpful when trying to decide what type of musicians I needed. They provided music for my ceremony, Second Line Recessional Parade and Jazz Cocktail Hour and a 9 piece... Read More band for my my wedding reception. The weather did not want to cooperate for my outdoor event in Natchez but the band helped me plan ahead and worked with the delays we had due to the weather so I could still have the music I dreamed of having. The one stop shopping was very helpful and Randi's advice on what was needed helped me achieve the music I wanted within a reasonable budget for three set ups. I would defintiely hire them again for any event. They are a great wedding band but would also be fabulous for a Debutante Party or Work Event Party needing great music and ambiance. My ceremony had a keyboardist who played classical music and a trumpet for the Prince of Denmark's March. The Second Line was great for our Recessional Parade to the reception and the 9 piece band (with horns) was great for those who want to dance and for those who just like to sit, mingle and listen. Thank you for making our special day fabulous!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Lyndsay M

Absolutely top notch, world class band! We recently got married on 04.12.2017, and the NOLA Dukes were one of the main highlights of the day. Not only was Randee a joy to work with, always on hand to help in any way, but her MC service really made the reception atmosphere even... Read More better! From a conga line, to a dance off, to the amazing 6 piece band we had - I don't have enough words to describe how amazing this band truly is. Thank you for making our day even more magical!

Meet The Manager

Randi Adlesic

Randi is our delightful front-woman and the manager of the Nola Dukes Band. We love her for her infectious personality and warming smile. Her passion for music is second to none and she will make sure your day (at very least musically...) is a whopping success!