Nolichucky Vineyard

Russellville, TN

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Where Your Special Day Meets Unrefined Beauty

Nolichucky Vineyard lies nestled along the picturesque banks of the Nolichucky River. We are here to accommodate you and with the flowing river at our side, stretching rows of grape vine, green field and several open-air structures, your options are as abundant as the natural beauty that surrounds.

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Barn, Waterfront, Vineyard

6600 Fish Hatchery Road, Russellville, TN

Married May of 2013

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Lauren P

I could not be more pleased with this amazing, beautiful venue! The owner, Katie Martin, was so nice and accomodating to us. We chose to use the two-story gazebo right near the water for our outdoor ceremony and it was amazing. She let us decorate it any way we could possibly... Read More want, didn't care if we needed to screw or nail anything into the wood beams, and even let me ride down from the main road ONTO the grass for my grand entrance on a corvette. At first unfortunately we were told there was another wedding the same day but in the covered pavillion a ways down the vineyard but there was suppossed to be no interference, and that was one thing I was really worried about (guests getting confused, etc) but LUCKILY the other wedding cancelled at the last minute so it was only my event there. Katie even said if we wanted to use the pavillion we could for no extra charge we could and offered a few others things now that we were the only wedding that day. My husband and all the groomsmen spent most of the day setting up and decorating the area and me and my girls got ready for the most part at a salon and home, then finished getting ready in the Grape barn at the vineyard. Katie was occasionally around to answer any questions or help when we needed, and even gave free samples of their housemade wines to family members that wanted it! The only negative I can think of is that up a slgiht hill to one side off of the vineyard, I'd say about 1 block distance away from the gazebo, is what looks like an "owners house" or where she or someone stays that takes care of the vineyard or a guest house type thing. And halfway through our ceremony someone let their dog out on the back deck of that house and it BARKED for the rest of the time nonstop. I did not notice it (being too caught up in the moment!) but several of the guests said it was distracting and once we watched our wedding video you could hear it in the backgroud. Other than that...beautiful setting and everything was perfect!

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Amy D

The vineyard was beautiful. The most compliments I received from guests were about that this was the most beautiful place they have ever seen. I was married on April 26th. I was sad that the grapes weren't in bloom yet. The owner of the vineyard was wonderful to work with. The... Read More only complaint I had was that I was told the outdoor pavilion would be ready for me to decorate when I arrived the morning of the wedding. But when I arrived, it hadn't been cleaned yet or arranged. But the owner was wonderful and decorated it the way that I described and showed her. Everything in the end came together wonderfully.

TO Nolichucky Vineyard