Modern, Sleek, Social

Replace your typical booth with a sleek-looking, modern booth from Non-Stop Entertainment. Book with a Dj or lighting package and save big!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100

9140 Broadway Ave., Brookfield, IL Chicagoland Area (708) 673-7651
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Alexandra H

"That was the best photobooth EVER!" - almost every guest at our wedding! The photobooth was large, props were great, and the pictures turned out very clear & professional looking! We got to personalize our photostrips with our name/wedding date which was really fun. And the... Read More guests really enjoyed getting to keep their photo strips! Highly recommend Non-Stop for both their photobooth as well as their DJ-ing. We ran into a slight miscommunication on whether we (the bride & groom) would be receiving copies of the photostrips as well, but Ryan handled it great, we resolved the miscommunication quickly, and we got the strips! (It's not included in every package they have so just check on that if it's something you'd like) I would definitely book them for another photobooth (and DJ!) in the future!

Great DJ and very professional

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Erin S

Ryan is very professional and really kept the party going at my reception. Highly recommend!!

Not Bad

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Angel C

Overall I was happy with non-stop entertainment. Our DJ, Nick, kept the guests dancing all night while playing a variety of music. My only complaint is that I provided him with a list of specific songs that I wanted played throughout dinner and he didn't play very many of... Read More them. I also disliked the fact that he announced the name of each song as it was coming on, for example, "Here is Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison...wtf!? It was a little weird.

Awesome Music and Amazing Photobooth

Reviewed on 10/06/2012 Rosa C

Ryan was a great DJ. He helped us along the whole way. He played the music we asked, and always had people out on the dance floor. He made our night amazing. The photobooth was so much fun. Loved getting the pictures on a USB at the end of the night.

Ryan Meeks

Let's have some FUN! Coming from a Dj background, I've been able to offer unique photo experiences for guests since 2008!