North Park Florist

Buffalo NY and surrounding areas

Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

1514 Hertel Ave., Buffalo, NY Buffalo NY and surrounding areas (716) 838-1123

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Laura J

I loved my flowers and the price was right! She listened to me and met and exceeded all of my expectations. Plus, I loved supporting a local business which gives back to the community on a regular basis!

Beautiful Boquets

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Shannon L

I brought in pictures to reference what I was looking for myself and my bridesmaids. Julie completely understood what I was looking for and made sure everything she suggested was in my budget. The finished product was exactly what I was looking for and the delivery guy was... Read More really nice too! a great florist hidden away in North Buffalo.

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Amy H

I only needed a small amount of flowers for my wedding, but North Park was definitely prepared to provide much more! They were very friendly and professional and accommodating to changes. The flowers were beautiful and delivered exactly as promised.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Laura M

Flowers weren't high on my list of priorities, but after reading a lot of online reviews, I gave Julie at North Park a call. She is super friendly, and really listened to what I was looking for. Our wedding was Mother's Day weekend, so I knew finding a reasonably priced florist... Read More would be difficult, but it was actually so easy. And our flowers turned out beautifully- better than I could have imagined. They were so fresh - and my bridesmaids kept commenting on how incredible they smelled. I've never smelled bouquets so potent. And for the price - you can't beat it.

flowers

Reviewed on 9/15/2011 Rachel B

We couldnt have been happier with the service, kindness, professioanlism, and cost! the were amazing in every way!