Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

7457 Six Forks Rd., Raleigh, NC (919) 847-3381

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Elizabeth M

A big thank you to Samantha at North Raleigh Florist. We had a wonderful experience working with them. My favorite part of the floral was my bridal bouquet - it was absolutely GORGEOUS. Genuinely blew me away when I saw it. I was especially impressed because I felt like I gave... Read More Samantha some very random direction and some pictures to go off of and she was able to do the rest. The alter flowers were also beautiful as well as the greenery used on the tables at dinner. All in all, I was extremely happy with my flowers and would highly recommend North Raleigh Florist.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Erin W

So glad I chose this florist!! I had a great feeling about them from the first time I met with Samantha. She really helped me flesh out my vision and offered so many great options to stay within my budget! They truly have amazing prices and do beautiful work. They are so great... Read More at understanding what vibe you want and creating floral pieces that complement that. I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids loved theirs too! They helped create and hang a custom floral garland that we were able to use for the ceremony and reception. If you're on a budget but still want gorgeous florals- this company is for you! They did an amazing job and made my wedding look beautiful. Their team even helped my wedding planner when it started raining that day and saved the day.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Ashley R

Amazing arrangements. I know one of the florists personally and she does an absolutely stellar job on her arrangements. You can't go wrong with them

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lauren M

Beautiful arrangements and easy to work with. Samantha is great and has the eye for beautiful design. Works well within budget. I highly recommend.