Book Your Wedding with North Ritz Club

A BALLROOM IN SYOSSET, NY

The North Ritz Club in Long Island, New York, offers a glitzy and modern venue for a wedding event, providing both indoor and outdoor spaces for a wedding ceremony or reception. These areas can hold anywhere from 100 of your closest friends and family to 350 guests. The venue also provides catering, making it easier to plan the ideal wedding.

The Solarium. This room is an elegant, mid-sized space simply decorated with window dressings on its many picture windows, looking out over the landscaped gardens. This spot has a classic white and gold color palette and will be a great place to host a mid-sized reception. Including a bar, buffet stations and round tables, the ideal party can be hosted here.

The Ritz Ballroom. This is a large and luxurious room, featuring a full bar, banquet tables and plenty of room for dancing. Decorated in rose pink and ivory white, this venue has a classic beauty that will be easy to alter to the tastes of the marrying couple.

The Oak Lounge. This area is a small space that can accommodate about four banquet tables and a large bar. Perfect for a standing reception or cocktail hour, have guests mingle here before or after the ceremony or reception.

The Ritz Chapel. This room provides a traditional location to host a wedding ceremony. Already set up with an indoor gazebo, white cloth-covered chairs and a roped-off aisle, this space is a ready-made area for a wedding ceremony. White-paneled ceilings, ivory columns and white and black speckled floors complete the look for this room.

Gazebo Garden. For couples looking for an outdoor wedding, the Gazebo Garden offers a delightful spot to exchange vows. This space offers a white gazebo and white ceremony chairs on top of a manicured lawn and on each side of a brick aisle. This scenic location offers a great spot for wedding photographs, as well.

The North Ritz Club offers catering in its exclusive wedding package. This package includes a cocktail hour, including a premium open bar, hors d'oeuvres served by a butler, pasta, crepe, antipasto and Mediterranean stations, as well as a carving station and a fresh fruit display. Enhancements are available at an extra charge, including a vodka and caviar presentation, fresh and smoked fish stations, sushi and seafood, and a seafood extravaganza.

A three-course meal is also available from the North Ritz Club. The first course includes a choice of Caesar, Greek, pear or a signature salad. Entree selections include filet mignon, skirt steak, seared pork tenderloin, eggplant parmesan and rack of lamb. Dessert options include a variety of wedding cake options and enhancements.

Some extra perks that clients may take advantage of when hosting their wedding at the North Ritz Club include:

• Private bridal suite
  • One server per guest table
  • Coat room attendant
  • Personalized menu cards
  • Full tuxedo/white glove service

Making Dreams Come True....One Wedding at a Time

Whether you are planning an intimate gathering of 125 people or an extravagant party of up to 350 guests, the members of our highly trained staff are dedicated to realizing your dream of the ultimate wedding.

Ballroom, Garden

274 Jericho Tpke, Syosset, NY (516) 921-4000

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Andrea R

We found this venue through the Knot website and after a lot of research online we placed it in our top 3 very quickly. I loved that the venue only has one wedding at a time because you get all of their attention and they cater to your every need. All of the staff was so... Read More wonderful and easy to work with. We mostly dealt with Nadine and George and they were happy to make any changes or accommodations that we requested. They did an absolutely beautiful job with all of the details and set up the room and entry so it was as perfect as I had pictured it. I had put together some frames for a memorial table to be set up in the lobby and the display that they created was above and beyond which truly meant the world to me. My bridal attendant Stephanie was also amazing and helped to keep me relaxed and on schedule with all of the stages through the night. Both at the wedding and for weeks after all everyone could talk about was how amazing everything at the North Ritz Club looked and how great the food was. Please go check out the space for your event!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Jessica R

The North Ritz was an amazing venue! Everyone that worked there was SO accommodating. It was raining most of the day leading up to my afternoon wedding and even though everything was set up downstairs, George and his staff moved everything outside to have an outdoor ceremony... Read More when it stopped raining 30 minutes prior to my ceremony. The food was delicious, the drinks were flowing and my guests and I had a great time. There is not one thing I can complain about; the North Ritz made my special day extraordinary and I can't thank them enough!

Perfect Venue!

Reviewed on 6/14/2014 Lauren S

Had our reception here and it was absolutely perfect. It is a one wedding at a time venue and from start to finish it was incredible. The food was delicious, the grounds were beautiful and the maitre'd George and the bridal attendant Stephanie were fabulous. They made our day so... Read More special.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Melissa K

The North Ritz Club was by far the best decision (other than marrying my handsome husband) that I made during the wedding planning process. We looked EVERYWHERE and did not get that special intimate, elegant, romantic feeling we were looking for. It wasn’t until we walked into... Read More the North Ritz Club where we finally felt like we found the one. Aside from the grounds being absolutely beautiful, the food was amazing, and I cannot say enough wonderful words about our banquet manager Nadine. North Ritz Club was the ONLY venue that worked with us on our price per head budget and actually came down in price. Everywhere else we went, they wanted to "throw in" a bunch of stuff that we didn't want. At North Ritz, they made us feel like family. I could go on and on about how wonderful Nadine was...she let me borrow linens and table numbers to take to the florist, she brought my very unique idea of "cookies and milk" as the To Go Bar to life (they baked the cookies for me), she allowed us to practice our choreographed first dance in the ballroom weeks before our wedding, she personally made sure that my vision came to life and I owe her a huge debt of gratitude!!!! Along with Nadine, Stephanie was my Bridal Assistant. She was amazing as well. She did not leave our side the entire night. She brought us drinks, applied lip-gloss for me, fluffed my dress and even blotted my sweaty far head after dancing!! She was incredible. George was our maître and was great as well! He even ran to 711 to get my husband a red bull towards the end of the party since he was exhausted when it was all over!!! The North Ritz Club is truly the hidden gem of Long Island!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Alyssa N

Thank you NRC for the wedding of my dreams! We heard about the NRC from the knot and I truly feel that it is the best kept secret in terms of venues. This is NOT a wedding factory and we loved that there is only one wedding at a time. The grounds are beautiful, the food is... Read More amazing, and the service is unmatched. My wedding day was absolutely perfect. Nadine was so helpful- answering all my questions leading up to the wedding. George was out maitre'd and Stephanie was out bridal attendant and they were both phenomenal. They made sure everything ran smoothly and were extremely attentive. I cannot say enough about how wonderful everyone was. All of our guests had a wonderful time. Have your wedding here!!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 MaryEllen N

I can't say enough about the North Ritz Club; they were amazing! They really care about your wedding and are determined to make it the most special day in your life. Everything ran smoothly from beginning to end. Thank you, Nadine and George and our wonderful Bridal Attendant... Read More for making my daughter's wedding a night to remember.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Michelle C

They were absolutely AMAZING. I am so happy that I went with the NRC for my wedding. They made my day perfect. The food was amazing, the decor was perfect, the staff was the best. Stephanie was my bridal attendant and I couldn't have been happier. She went above and beyond and... Read More was so attentive. She was there when I needed her and when I didn't she was by my side but not intrusive. George was amazing. He was super helpful during the menu planning and ran the best show durning the day. Nick was great. He answered all of my crazy questions and made me feel comfortable leading up to the wedding. They made everything less stressful on me. You can feel the sense of family that they are and their desire to achieve your every wish (within reason) Me and my husband were so happy. Our guests raved about the food. The best day ever!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Amanda C

I know every bride (for the most part) thinks her day was the best. But mine actually was. Sorry, it was probably better than yours. And most of that was due to the North Ritz Club and the team there. Nadine, George, and Stephanie were incredible. From the first day we toured... Read More the venue, Nadine was SO accommodating to my every wish. I don't think I heard the word no once. They customized my cocktail hour passed apps and stations specifically to us, creating a south of the border fajita station for my husband and a create your own meatball slider station for me. That is in addition to the ten passed apps and 13 stations that we already had. They brought in Heineken light and Rose for me on special request. They allowed me to start my party earlier than agreed upon. They were on top of EVERYTHING the day of, even when the first bus of people showed up a half hour too early. George made sure that everything I wanted was done, that the whole night was executed flawlessly. They even took my Grandma's cake recipe that I loved and used it for our wedding cake. Meanwhile, my bridal attendant Stephanie was a ninja. I never did not have a drink in my hand, she was fixing my hair on the fly and sewing a ripped part of my dress as I was walking. Not to mention, this staff really cares about their events. They aren't one to nickel and dime you and make you aware that you're spending thousands of dollars, you really get lost in the night and the feeling because EVERYTHING is taken care of for you. We had our afterparty in the cocktail hour room with sliders, a gelato station and a cigar bar and everyone said that it was the best afterparty (and obviously, wedding) that they've ever been to. Oh, and the food. The quality of the food was insane, and the value of this place is crazier. They've been flying under the radar of some of the more well-known, overrun catering halls on Jericho Turnpike, so I'd hop on while they're still affordable. AMAZING. THANK YOU.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Christine M

North Ritz Club was the first venue that my fiancée and I visited and we knew to book them right away. The grounds are beautiful, the reception hall itself is classy and gorgeous, and the fact that they do ONE wedding at a time is priceless! My wedding was straight out of my... Read More dreams and my guests cannot stop talking about how much they loved North Ritz. The cocktail and Viennese hour were breathtaking and my bridal attendant was my guardian angel all night! I would HIGHLY recommend this amazing venue to every bride ever! I hope to attend a wedding there someday just so I can go back!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Diana P

If I can give them 10 stars. 20 star I would!! Everyone at the North Ritz is fabulous! From Bill, Nick, and Nadine to George, Stephanie, and all of the servers, they are the reason our wedding was the best day ever! Everything went smooth. George was phenomenal and gave us... Read More everything and anything we needed and more. Bridal attendant Stephanie... There are no words. She needs a statue in the garden because she is a goddess. She was always a few steps away at all times. There is absolutely nothing bad that can be said about the North Ritz.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Lisa G

The North Ritz Club is the absolute BEST venue there is. My husband and I got married here on August 5, 2016. From the moment we first visited, we knew that that the NRC was well-run, clean, gorgeous, and perfect for us. We worked with Bill, and he was amazing with answering all... Read More of our MANY questions throughout our year and a half planning process. He was patient and informative, which I appreciated since I emailed him quite frequently about silly worries I had. As our wedding date grew closer, we worked more closely with George, the maitre 'd. He helped to plan our ceremony exactly the way I wanted it, and with the help of Nadine, made sure every part of the venue was set up the way we had envisioned it. On the day of the wedding, the staff made sure everything ran as smoothly as it possibly could have. The ceremony space was absolutely gorgeous and provided the perfect backdrop for our pictures. Stephanie, my bridal attendant, was a dream come true. She stayed with me through the entire night, making sure I ate, bringing me water, helping me go to the bathroom with my dress, and literally helping me with anything I needed. I did not eat as much as I would have wanted to, but on your wedding day it's hard to sit down and enjoy a meal. However, the North Ritz provided my husband and I with a huge platter of cocktail hour food so we didn't have to walk around to the different stations. The food was DELICIOUS. The filet mignon during dinner was restaurant quality. All of my guests raved to me about how good all of the food was. We opted for the full viennese hour for dessert which impressed my guests greatly. My husband and I didn't get to eat a lot of the desserts, so they even gave us two full boxes of pastries to take home with us. Honestly, I couldn't even picture myself getting married anywhere else. Thank you NRC for creating the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Giuliana L

If you are looking for the wedding of your dreams where the food is great, the service is top notch and the grounds and hall itself are beautiful – you are looking at the right place! Words can’t express how happy my husband and I were about our choice to have our wedding at... Read More North Ritz Club. We wanted to have a beautiful wedding at a place where we felt just like family and that is exactly what we got. Nadine, George, Theo, Gus and Nick are by far the most helpful, caring and understanding people you will ever meet. They made us feel comfortable every single step of the way - they made planning a wedding a BREEZE! They were always available to answer any questions or concerns we had and were able to work around all of our ideas and requests. There was nothing we asked for that we DIDN’T GET! You can tell their number one priority is to make the bride, groom and their guests the happiest they could possibly be. It also helps that the food is OUTSTANDING! The cocktail, entree, and dessert options are ENDLESS! Every single one of our guests had the time of their lives. Everyone kept raving about the food and how beautiful the hall is! There is absolutely nothing you would miss having your wedding at North Ritz Club. I am so happy to be a part of the North Ritz family and I know that one day I will have my children’s parties there too! Thank you so much for everything. We wouldn’t have been able to have our dream wedding without each and every one of you at North Ritz Club – we LOVE YOU GUYS! Love – Giuliana and Anthony DeFiore

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Jennifer F

So sorry to be late on this review but between our honeymoon and a new house we have been slacking! My husband and I got married at the North Ritz Club on the beautiful sunny day of April 16, 2016. I always wanted a mansion wedding, but a friend of mine had her wedding at the... Read More North Ritz and everyone raved about it, so we checked it out last on our list and were blown away with the level of customer service. There are no words to adequately describe how amazing Nadine is. She gave us EVERYTHING we wanted and more. From letting me bring in whatever decorations I wanted to customizing our cocktail hour and setting up a White Castle and sparkler station, the level of personalization to our wedding was out of this world. Maître d' George was just as amazing on the day as well as was the best bridal attendant in the world, Stephanie. She was right behind me the whole night and always nearby if I needed her for ANYTHING. Every single one of our guests commented that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. The cocktail hour was amazing but not as stellar as the Viennese hour. Four bonus stations on top of every dessert you can think of. The North Ritz definitely set the bar high for other Long Island venues. An amazingly accommodating staff, the best food at any venue by far, and lovely grounds make the North Ritz Club a no brainer. A million thank yous to Nadine and George!

The Hidden Gem of Wedding Venues on Long Island

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Danielle C

We were lucky enough to be told about the North Ritz Club by friends who were recently married and we will forever be thankful to them. From the minute we walked into the North Ritz for our consultation we knew this could be the one and we could not be happier with our... Read More decision. Our first impression of the North Ritz came when we met with Nadine who is extremely sweet and accommodating. She helped us along the whole way leading up to our October 16th, 2015 wedding and was there to answer any questions we had. We knew our wedding was going to be pretty big (we ended up having about 190 people) and the level of service and the great food we received for the price we paid was fantastic and kept us in our budget. The North Ritz let us come in about a year and half before our wedding for a food tasting that even both sets of our parents were able to enjoy as well and I feel like we spent the next few months talking about how delicious the food was (and was just as good the day of the wedding!) Leading up to the last few days before the wedding, the North Ritz helped us get organized with everything we were dropping off for the ceremony and reception. For a while we were worried rain might not have allowed us to have the ceremony outside but the North Ritz assured us they would wait as long as they could before making the decision to bring it inside and luckily rain ended up never being a issue. On the day of the wedding we arrived with our wedding party after taking pictures before the ceremony and we were greeted with a fully stocked bridal suite with food and drinks to pick on before the ceremony. At that time we also met the maitre de George and our bridal attendant Stephanie, two people who we cannot rave enough about. George did a wonderful job overseeing the whole day and making sure everything was running smoothly. Stephanie was extremely attentive and there for me whenever I needed her before I could even ask. Whether it was to fix my dress, hold my bouquet, get me something to eat, water, a beer or a change of shoes, she was there. She even helped to fix my husband's suspenders when they broke on the dance floor. The staff was not only wonderful to just my new husband and I but to our parents, wedding party and guests. My bridesmaids asked for Redbull and vodka at one point before the ceremony and even though the North Ritz does not carry Redbull, they went out and got it for them. My girls were amazed! The ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all went off on time and without a hitch and the North Ritz was such a HUGE part of making this the best day of our lives. They even sent us home with some extra entrees and pastries from our venetian hour. Here we are three months later and still our parents, wedding party and other guests are talking about how nice the venue was, how great the food tasted (so much food!) and how the servers, waiters and bartenders were just wonderful. I cannot recommend the North Ritz Club enough. I'm pretty sure throughout the whole planning process they never told me "No" to anything I asked of them and they helped make my dream day come to life! You will not regret booking the North Ritz Club for your wedding.

Take me Back!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Laura G

Perfection. That is one word that comes to mind when my husband and I think of our wedding day at North Ritz Club. We recently got married there on November 7, 2015 and we could not have asked for a more perfect day. My guests are still talking about how delicious the food was... Read More and the service! They were extremely attentive! I would like to specifically note that George, the maitre d at North Ritz Club took care of everything. The Bridal Attendant, Stephanie was extremely helpful. She was there with water, a drink for myself and my husband whenever we needed one. She helped me with my hair, dress and whatever I needed. She was amazing! We could not have asked for a better day at the North Ritz Club. We were extremely happy, there was not one hiccup during the day. Everything was set up with elegance! We wish we could do it all over again. It was the best day. We can't wait to return as a guest for a wedding!

BEST WEDDING EVER

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Cheryl K

If I could give 10 stars I would. Any bride looking to get married in Long Island should book North Ritz Club. You would be a fool not to! They were simply AMAZING. Nadine was so friendly, accommodating and sweet- she truly truly cares about every bride and only wants to see a... Read More smile on her face; George was the best Maitre'D- checked in with us every hour throughout the entire day to make sure we were okay and even let us come in early to get ready; the bartenders were AWESOME- we literally were ordering 15 shots at a time and they never became frustrated- those bartenders deserve a RAISE!!!! And the bridal attendant, Jenny was sweet and professional from the beginning to the end. The food was delicious and the atmosphere is gorgeous. I could literally rave on here all day but anyone reading this should really go see for themselves.... I thought it was too good to be true but it truly was perfect. You will not regret booking at North Ritz!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Jessica H

My husband Christian and I had our wedding at the North Ritz Club on June 26, 2015. It was hands down the best night of our lives. This was all thanks to NRC! This was actually the first wedding venue we checked out, and wound up booking it immediately. There were no... Read More hesitations, we knew that this was going to be the place for us. We began by booking with Nadine, who was the nicest and easiest person to work with. She was extremely helpful every step of the way. We worked with Nick as well, who was also exceptional. George is the most OUTSTANDING matire d out there! He is so AMAZING!!! He is extremely professional, hard working, and super nice! Anything we needed, George delivered, and with a smile on his face! Our bridal attendant and bar tender for the night were Marcella and Bruno. They were awesome as well. All of our guests could not stop complimenting the entire staff all night long and even days after our wedding. Many of our guests would like to have events at NRC after being at our wedding. Along with the staff, the food is absolutely exceptional. The entire cocktail hour, main courses, desserts, drinks etc...you name it, it tastes unbelievable. We highly, highly recommend North Ritz for any occasion, especially a wedding. I can't express how thankful we are for North Ritz giving us the best day of our lives! Jessica Howell and Christian Beufve

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

Amazing!! We absolutely love this venue and received so many compliments on their service. To start, we love that they only do one wedding at a time. Every staff member is dedicated to your wedding, since it’s the only one. We signed with Michael, and he never came off as pushy... Read More or too slick or trying to get us to upgrade. In fact, we upgraded cocktail hour at the last minute, and they threw in some extra stations! Everyone was very easy to work with. On the day of, we had a bridal attendant, Marcella, who was fabulous! She was pretty much anywhere that I was and always asking if I needed anything! One of my bridesmaids showed her how to bustle my dress (two bustles), and she did it several times (kept falling down), and then finally just asked if she could safety pin them in place (thank goodness!). George was always around, smiling and greeting our guests. He was very visible during our function, which is a nice touch. Everything went flawlessly thanks to the wonderful staff at the North Ritz Club! All of our guests complimented the food and service tremendously! At cocktail hour, the hot food was hot and the cold food was cold, and everything was delicious! Dinner was just as delicious! Our cake was lovely. I gave them a picture of a simple cake with pearl drops at the bottom edge of each tier and flowers for decoration, and it turned out just how I wanted. I wish that we could have been guests at our own wedding, just eating and dancing the night away! But since we couldn’t, the North Ritz Club did the next best thing. They packed us a bunch of dinner and mini pastries from our Viennese dessert display and our cake top as well. Such a nice touch and delicious! By the time we were ready to leave, all of the items I brought were carefully packed into the bags/boxes that I had brought earlier in the week. Honestly, it was the best night ever! Love love love the North Ritz Club, and we highly recommend them!

A Night That Will Never Be Forgotten

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Danielle L

Had mine and my husband's wedding here 2 weeks ago! Unbelievable wedding from start to finish! It truly surpassed our dreams and everything was done perfectly! Everything from paper came alive and we couldn't have been happier! George was THE BEST maitre dè! The food was... Read More delicious! So many of our guests have told us what a beautiful venue and how delicious the food was! The staff was unbelievable! My girlfriend told me her waiter came up to her and asked if the temperature of her steak was cooked okay! It was such a memorable night! We even got doggy bags of dinners! We have been enjoying them all week!

Best Wedding ever !!!

Reviewed on 3/22/2015

Just wanted to express how happy I am with having my Daughters Wedding at the North Ritz Club.First it is all about one bride.My Daughter was treated like a Princess.The staff was wonderful and could not be more caring.George was in charge of the whole affair and it was... Read More fantastic.Whatever anyone needed it was quickly taken care of. The cocktail hour was excellent and so was the dessert hour.The food was amazing and I was told by many people that their main meal was delicious.Honestly it was the best wedding venue I have ever been to.Thank You for making wonderful memories.

LOVED IT!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Kellie C

Everyone just kept telling us how much they loved the food! We booked with Nadine and she was super helpful throughout the whole process. Our maitre d that night was George and he made everything run as smoothly as possible. He even kept the draped fabric in the room for us... Read More even though we didn't pay for it :) Stephanie was an awesome bridal attendant - our drinks were never even close to empty before she replaced them. She did an awesome job taking care of my dress even after I ripped a hole in it with my shoe! And was ready with my bouquet for all the major pictures. Highly recommend this place. It only does one wedding at a time - HUGE dance floor (which was a big plus for us!) The food was awesome. Overall we had an amazing wedding there!!

Outstanding service & Great Food

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Tatiana A

We looked at 12 places in Long Island, and once I spoke with the owner and tasted the food – we booked it on the spot. The place is a one event place and even though I didn’t care about it in the beginning, trust me – it does make a huge difference. The whole place is yours... Read More and your guests are free to walk where they want and when they want. During the planning process, the management worked with us on every little details: nothing was too difficult for them to do. We had so many special requests that even we were going nuts of how detailed we planned the wedding, however, NRC helped us with everything. They were truly one of the best vendors at our wedding. We call it a hidden gem of LI as the place doesn’t do too much advertising but yet amazingly awesome! The day of was perfect – we had a bridal assistant who was always by our side and helping with everything: drinks, food, dress, special requests. George helped us to communicate special requests to the band, our photographer, and guests. The food was fantastic as well as the service. So many guests are still sending us messages how they loved everything because it was that good. We had a few last minute cancelations and we didn’t meet our min, however, NRC was so understanding and didn’t force us to fulfill the contract Cocktail Hour – our guests arrived half hour before the start. NRC was ready and let people into the cocktail room Reception: everything was made to order (I am saying this because I looked at the kitchen before our wedding). If someone ordered steak medium, it was medium. Nothing was pre-cooked, which is a huge advantage. Our special drink was made with exact proportions and so many guests were drinking it because it was our version of Mojito and NRC used only fresh ingredients to make it (fresh mint and actual sugar cane). After the reception, they gave us a huge box of food that our families ate for the next 3 days. We came the following morning to pick up items and they gave us more food – it was great because you actually don’t’ get to appreciate the food at your own wedding as you are too stressed or don’t eat. We did eat but we were just too hyper to think or to realize the taste of anything. We were tipsy and hyper by the time the cake cutting came along, so after the cake cutting we actually fell on the floor as my groom stumbled. One of our guests took a video of it and you can see how the entire NRC run to us when we fell. We keep laughing about it because they were really watching our every move and making sure that we are ok with anything. Honestly, the wedding was a huge success because of NRC. We can’t recommend this place enough and we would definitely use it for the baptism (once we have a child in a few years).

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Tricia R

Our wedding at the North Ritz Club was amazing! The service was perfect. I did not like the flowers that my florist had put on the cake, George was next to me when I saw it the first time and by the time cocktail hour was over they had redecorated the cake for me! They were... Read More very quick to respond to any questions I had during the planning process. Our guests were also pleased with the quality level of service provided by the staff. I could not have asked for anything more.

BEST WEDDING VENUE ON LONG ISLAND

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Tanya s

I've been to weddings all over Long Island. North Ritz was suggested to me by a friend whose company has a fundraiser there. From start to finish with them they were professional and EXCELLENT. My Bridal attendant Jessica was AMAZING..George our Maitre D was IMPECCABLE. I've... Read More heard horror stories - this was the easiest decision I've made. My guests weeks later are STILL complimenting on the food - My Viennesse Hour blew people away. I can't stop raving about this place. Best Wedding!!

We want to do it all over again!

Reviewed on 12/15/2013 Jeanna N

The North Ritz Club did a great job of making our wedding special and unique. The staff was attentive and fantastic and the service was impeccable. Although we were so caught up in the night that we didn't get a chance to eat, we heard the food was fantastic and we were given... Read More boxes of food to take home with us as well. We would highly recommend them for a beautiful affair.