Northampton Valley Country Club

Richboro, PA

Book Your Wedding with Northampton Valley Country Club

A BALLROOM IN RICHBORO, PA

Situated on 127 acres of rolling greens and towering trees, the Northampton Valley Country Club in Richboro, Pennsylvania, offers an upscale elegance that many brides and grooms crave for their weddings. The ponds and fountains provide beautiful backdrops for photographs, while large trees frame happy couples during first look photos. You have your choice of indoor and outdoor space when you choose Northampton Valley Country Club for your wedding and reception.

Outdoor Space. With two outdoor spaces available, you won't have any trouble hosting your ceremony outside at the country club. Both outdoor spaces provide complete privacy and include flower beds and views of the grounds. They're also surrounded by seasonal flowers and foliage.

Crystal Ballroom. The Crystal Ballroom accommodates up to 280 seated guests and still provides enough space for a dance floor. The ballroom gets its name from the 15,000 hand-cut crystals that are on the wall sconces and chandeliers. This ballroom has an adjoining cocktail room, a private patio and a private entrance.

Northampton Ballroom. With space for up to 170 guests, the Northampton Ballroom is used for intimate gatherings. It also has a dance floor, hand-crafted chandeliers, a vaulted ceiling and Palladian windows that offer views of the golf course. The room has an exclusive garden terrace and a private entrance.

Northampton Valley Country Club has an extensive planning staff and the members are known for their attention to detail and attentiveness. They are flexible and work with couples to ensure that everything is to their liking.

If you hold an outdoor wedding, you're encouraged to decorate it with aisle runners, candles and other items to make the space unique. The venue's wedding coordinators are available to help you come up with the ideal decorations for the ceremony.

The venue has plated dinner, buffet stations and brunch packages available. You also have the option of customizing the menu to your liking. You'll work with the catering team to come up with your customized menu.

You need to order your food and drinks from the country club, but you'll hire vendors for additional services. The country club has compiled a list of recommended vendors for your convenience, but you aren't required to select from that list. However, you need to make sure that your vendor has a certificate of liability.

The Northampton Valley Country Club's wedding packages include everything you need for your reception. When you book a package, you'll get:

• Linens
  • Centerpieces
  • Table numbers
  • Chairs
  • Bridal suite

Unique Ceremony and Reception Venue

Northampton Valley Country Club is unique from other wedding locations in the Philadelphia area and Bucks County because we provide two separate, diverse, outdoor wedding ceremony areas and two private well dressed reception venues.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club

299 Newtown-Richboro Road, Richboro, PA (215) 355-2234

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Heather B

I first need to preface this review with the fact that I have been trying to write it for almost a month now. It was not until today when we received the raw footage from our wedding video that I can put down in to words the gratitude I owe to Northampton Valley Country Club.... Read More I can only sum up my experience with them and the day itself as perfection. When we first got engaged, we spent weeks looking at reviews and venues online and when Northampton popped up in our search, we knew it was worth taking a look in person. My husband is an avid golfer and his desire to be married on a golf course seemed to fit right in with NVCC. When we went to see the venue for the first time (mind you, dead of winter following an ice storm) we fell in love with the potential we knew it would have come our June wedding. We met Brigid and instantly felt a connection; we knew she was the one to orchestrate our fairytale wedding. From the very first day, Brigid has been nothing short of amazing. She dealt with my Type A personality with ease and comforted every concern I (along with my parents) had. NVCC employees really go above and beyond to make your dreams come true. I like to think of Brigid as my fairy godmother, she took my vision and executed it with perfection. Throughout the process, she was always there emailing me right back and offering suggestions and advice which was very helpful and much appreciated. The recommended vendors she and Northampton suggested were also flawless. When the big day finally came and I arrived with my bridesmaids, Brigid was there with a smile and a bottle of champagne, which definitely helped ease the nerves! My family and I had a running quote of hers that we would say throughout the engagement, one of the first times my parents met her she told them that NVCC orders the rain for the weekdays and sunshine for the weekends and as the day came, her words rang true. We chose to get married overlooking the fountain, which was an excellent decision. The ceremony went perfectly. Cocktail hour was wonderful, there were always full buffets of food (as well as many passed treats) and the cocktails were flowing. The ceremony also went off without a hitch. The staff at NVCC did everything in their power to make our dream day perfect, I cannot say thank you enough. We have had many guests tell us how wonderful the venue, food, and staff at NVCC was. A big thing I noticed was their attention to detail, not only did they make sure my husband and I were happy, they also made sure all our guests were happy which I greatly appreciated. Many people have asked me if I am sad it is over but my response to them is that Northampton delivered my fairytale wedding on the first try, so why would I be sad? Words aren’t enough but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to the wonderful staff at Northampton for making our start into married life perfection, they truly delivered the Fiorentino Fairytale. Heather and Matt Fiorentino

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Nicole M

A+ job NVCC—all brides and grooms would be silly to pass up on this awesome venue! My husband and I were married here on 4/30/2016, but our planning process started all the way back in June of 2014. From the first email interaction with the wedding staff we were treated with... Read More respect, enthusiasm and excitement at the chance of having our wedding there. NVCC was the first venue we looked at and let me say—they set the bar extremely high. We met with Matt who was eager to tell us everything NVCC had to offer and seemed genuinely excited to work with us. He was professional and very much prepared for our meeting. I usually have lots of questions when deciding something this important, but after everything Matt went over I felt well-informed and had very few extra questions. We did go look at a few more venues that same weekend but after those visits it was an easy decision and we booked our wedding with them in their Crystal Ballroom. Matt stayed as our wedding coordinator throughout the almost 2-year planning process and always got back to my emails in a timely manner. In our meetings leading up to the big day, Matt made sure he knew exactly what we wanted so there were no surprises on the day of the wedding and made us feel comfortable that everything was going to be taken care of. The day before the wedding my husband and I dropped off our decorations and instructions with Alexis (another wedding coordinator). She was fantastic as well! She not only helped us unload from my car but also went through everything with us to make sure they knew what I was talking about on my list. I can honestly say that when I left everything there I was not worried in the slightest—I knew they would do a great job and that piece of mind is priceless to a bride the day before the wedding. The day of the wedding we were greeted off the party bus by Matt who seemed very excited for us. Then when it was time for my photographers and videographers (neither had been to this venue before) to take my husband and myself on the grounds for pictures, Alexis pulled a stealthy ninja move and hoped on a golf cart to come with us without any of us knowing! She helped so much by telling my photographers some nice spots on the grounds to take pictures. Alexis even reminded me to look at my cake before the reception started-- I would not have gotten to see it until the cake cutting otherwise! They laid out all of the details I wanted perfectly—it was my vision brought to life. The entire staff was friendly and helpful—my husbands and my entrées (and my mom’s!) were even covered up so they wouldn’t get cold while we were visiting guests. I need to shout out the bartenders—Walt was hooking me up all night and always asked how the drinks were and if I liked how he made it and Natalie even gave her own personal energy drink to a groomsmen that was a little sleepy and wanted Redbull/vodka! Last but not least JJ was our maître d and she was phenomenal. She made sure everything was running smoothly and was to our liking and got all of our decorations packaged up so we did not have to worry about anything after the reception. Our wedding was perfect and it was largely because of NVCC-- we would not have changed a thing. Even now—a month after the wedding, guests still tell me how amazing the food and service was. Thank you NVCC for a night we and our guests will never forget.

Reviewed on 5/19/2016

This venue deserves more than 5 stars for exceptional service! We had our wedding at the end of April in the Northampton Room. Let me start by saying that NVCC far exceeded our expectations for our wedding! We knew that we wanted a more unique looking venue and loved the... Read More vintage vibe of that room with the vaulted ceilings and huge windows. We worked with Brigid from the beginning, and she was a huge part of why we chose to book with NVCC. Brigid is amazing!! She was incredibly attentive and helped us create the wedding of our dreams - no exaggeration. Brigid always answered my emails quickly and even called me the week before the wedding just to check in to see how I was doing! They were so flexible - allowing us to customize our menu and effortlessly accommodating dietary restrictions, including my nut allergy. We also had a couple opportunities to work Matt, and he was great too! The day of our wedding, the staff of NVCC was like a well-oiled machine. Our maitre'd, Lee, was so on top of things! Everything ran so smoothly, we honestly didn't have to worry about one thing the entire event. She and the rest of the Day of staff went above and beyond to create a perfect, flawless day for us. Also, the food was delicious!! Our guests are still raving about the cuisine - especially the filet - and said they haven't ever had such amazing food at a wedding. They provided a private server exclusively for us, which meant we got to taste all of the hors d'oeuvres, as well as our entrees, wedding cake, and make-your-own cheesesteaks - all without any effort from us. All the food just arrived at our sweetheart table, so we actually got to eat at our wedding!! (Trust me, it saves so much time and really makes a difference.) The staff is amazing, the grounds and facilities are gorgeous, and the food is delicious! If we could go back in time, we would book NVCC for our wedding again and again! Thank you to Brigid, Lee, and the rest of the NVCC staff for creating the wedding of our dreams and memories we will treasure for years to come!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Sara H

I cannot say enough good things about Northampton Valley. Everything was amazing! We worked with Alexis and she was great guiding us through every step of the planning. The day of event staff was amazing and very accommodating of our guests. They were even very upset that my... Read More escort cards wouldnt stay standing! They seeemed to care more than I did! The food was delicious and and overwhelming amount of it. Many of our guests said they would have been fine just eating the food at cocktail hour! I love that everything was included even the centerpieces and cake! We didn't use the centerpiece vendor and we even got a credit towards our bill for not using them! They are amazing and reasonably priced!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Julia E

My husband and I held our reception at NVCC the day after our small courthouse ceremony. I cannot say enough about our amazing experience with NVCC. Our original coordinator left NVCC shortly after we signed our contract and Doug, who we ended up working with, made the... Read More transition seamless. He was incredibly kind, attentive to every detail, and more than happy to provide advice on anything and everything. Our reception was incredible. The setup was absolutely perfect; the NVCC staff truly brought the vision in my head to life. The food during the cocktail hour and the dinner was excellent. I still can't believe how tender and perfectly cooked our short ribs were - it is truly a testament to the chef and the staff to be able to cook that kind of a meal so perfectly on a larger scale. Doug was, luckily enough, our maitre D that night and he kept us informed and happy - and kept me calm before our first dance. From beginning to end, it was truly incredible. A friend said to me that our reception felt like us - that he could see the personalities of my husband and me reflected all throughout the night - and I agreed wholeheartedly. NVCC is to thank for bringing our dream reception to life and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017

NVCC is so easy and helpful. They accommodated what we needed to make our day amazing. On the wedding day, the service was amazing. Every part of the day ran smooth and flawless. I would recommend them to all new couples looking for a great venue that is beautiful at any time of... Read More year.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 EMILY P

The planning process with NVCC was so perfectly seamless and the day-of experience was everything and more than I could have imagined. Alexis, I swear she is like David Tutera meets Dr. Phil. A wedding guru when it comes to operational details, a creative eye for... Read More personalization and style, and a genuine spirit for calming any crisis even when she doesn't have to, Alexis went above and beyond to make my day the best day ever. I would recommend NVCC to any and every bride with a dream day in mind. Thank you, Alexis!

2017-07-18T17:13:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Emily! It was such a pleasure to work with you & Rob in the final stages of your planning process. Your wedding was so unique & beautiful, it was an honor to help everything come together for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jenna C

HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE! We were married at the end of June and Northampton Valley was a big part of why our wedding day was the best day of our lives. We cannot even begin to express how happy we were with choosing NVCC as our venue. Northampton was the first venue that my... Read More husband and I saw together and we knew it was the one. Alexis was fantastic. Wedding planning is such a tedious and time-consuming task that you really appreciate those who are quick to return emails and be as helpful as they can be. Alexis was one of those people. Every weird and last minute requests- she made happen. We wanted to have our ceremony in a circular shape outside on the terrace and with almost 200 people she was able to make that happen. She made every part of dealing with the venue easy. When we had our tasting, we were a little unsure of the presentation since I would consider myself a self-proclaimed foodie but on the day of the wedding everything was AMAZING! My guests could not stop talking about how amazing the food was and we didn't even add anything to the menu! The meal was so good that one of my husband's friends, who is a chef in Philadelphia, came over to comment about delicious the Filet was. This venue will cater to your every need. After the ceremony, I was followed around with food by waiters and waitresses to the point where I had to tell them that I wasn't yet hungry. They will make sure that as the bride and groom you have constant access to food and alcohol if you want it. I could continue to go on and on about the venue but I will just repeat- have your wedding here, you will not regret it.

2017-07-18T17:18:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Jenna! I am so glad that you & Gordon decided to have your Wedding Ceremony in the round. It was incredibly unique & your guests seemed to really enjoy the experience. It was wonderful to work with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Lindsey N

We just had our wedding at NVCC this past memorial day weekend! Such a beautiful venue and awesome staff! Alexis was our coordinator and she was flawless from start to finish. The food was also SO amazing- all of our guests had amazing things to say about the place/staff and... Read More food. If you want a flexable stress fee wedding, NVCC is it!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Rebecca W

I cannot say enough good things about my wedding experience at the Northampton Valley Country Club! Brigid was my wedding coordinator, and she were there to help me me every step of the way - from our initial meeting all the way up to our wedding day. Especially in the weeks... Read More leading up to the wedding, she was extremely responsive, and was great in answering my questions and easing all of my concerns (and I have quite the type A personality). She also had great recommendations on vendors to use at their facility. On the day of, the waitstaff and maitre d' made things were excellent and helped things run so smoothly that I really did not need to worry about any of the logistics. They were also great at making sure that my husband and I were not only hosting the event, but also enjoying the experience ourselves. They kept our meals capped with platters while we were away from the sweetheart table talking to guests, and chased us with appetizers and cocktails to make sure we were well fed. Lastly, the grounds themselves were gorgeous, both inside and outside! We were initially supposed to have our ceremony outside facing the gazebo, but converted to an indoor ceremony at the last minute due to rain which was still gorgeous. Overall, I cannot recommend this venue enough to any and all future brides!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Bridget D

I just was married this past Saturday and if it wasn't for Brigid I don't think this 6 month engagement would have been possible! Everything from the day I arrived to the time I left it was magical. The service was outstanding!! I couldn't get over it, I felt like a princess!... Read More They made me feel like royalty! Even though it was chilly out the day was perfect, I couldn't have imagined it any other way. Brigid was my rock throughout this whole planning process and I will most definitely miss her! If your thinking of this place look no further, food was to die for, it was spacious and the way they treat you blew my mind!! I would most certainly go there again if I had another event. I can't say enough I could go on and on. Grounds are gorgeous and the indoor ceremony was breathtaking!! Request Brigid if you decide to come here, I promise you you will not regret it!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Robyn L

The first word that comes to mind when I think about Northampton Valley Country Club is amazing! The grounds are beautiful, the staff is amazing and the food is delicious! After our first visit with Alexis we knew NVCC was where we needed to have our fairytale wedding. She was... Read More sweet, nice and very helpful! Alexis was quick to answer emails, she was always ready to help with anything we needed and gave perfect recommendations. When I arrived at NVCC on the afternoon of our wedding, Alexis was there to greet us with a smile and a bottle of pink champagne. Not only was she wonderful to work with but so was the other staff! They did not only make sure that my husband and I had anything we needed but they did the same for our guests. Everyone that attended our wedding only has great things to say about NVCC and it's staff. They also rave about how delicious the food is! I am so happy that we started our happily ever after at Northampton Valley Country Club!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Alyssa M

I can't express enough how much I love this venue! My husband and I only visited 2 venues when planning our big day, and choosing NVCC was our easiest decision by far. This was THE perfect setting for our Christmas wedding on 12/23/16. The staff is amazing -- Matt was our... Read More coordinator and he always made me feel at ease during the entire planning process (coming from a bride, that speaks volumes!). I knew from day 1 that the reception would be a hit. Food is exceptional (prime rib is very popular!); there's plenty of space (Crystal Ballroom fit 250 of our family and friends); and the interior decor style is classic-chic and served as the perfect blank canvas for all of the wedding decorations I incorporated. All in all, my husband and I, along with our families, could not have been happier with our NVCC experience. I have already started begging my friends to have their future receptions at NVCC, and I look forward to coming back as a wedding guest! :)

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Jennifer D

Very satisfied with our wedding at Northampton on November 26th! Alexis was a great help during the whole process: always responsive and accommodating. The food was amazing and is still being talked about now! We had a maitre'd that was very responsive to us and our parents... Read More during the day of, whether it was with drinks, appetizers we missed, or anything else. Would highly recommend​ Northampton for future couples.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jessica S

Northampton Valley Country Club seriously exceeded our expectations! I couldn't be happier that we booked them! We heard great things; my husband's sister had her wedding there and recommended it, and I'm SO glad she did! Excellent price, really. One of the smartest purchases I... Read More think we made in the entire wedding planning. They had the best price of all of our top choices, and had many more options and credits for vendors, which makes a big difference in the overall cost, and takes a lot of the frustration out of finding vendors. NVCC has great communication with their affiliated vendors, and will take care of issues with them, should they arise, without a hitch. The venue is really lovely. It's beautiful and up to date, and even still they are continuously updating and renovating to keep it as current as possible, which I liked. I like the venue when we booked and went for meetings, but the day of, with all of the right lighting was really beautiful! Uplighting is totally worth it, by the way. We did a "cinderella's castle" blue and it looked awesome. We also had a candle light, indoor ceremony at the venue, and that was really beautiful as well! Very intimate and exactly what I imagined. Alexis (our planner) was WONDERFUL. She completely understood my vision (I'm a designer, so "the vision" was very specific and important to me!), and she was fabulous with execution. She made it very easy to keep communication clear, and she was very available. We were a handful to work with, and she never made us feel like a pain, and really went above and beyond. They really take a lot of the work out of it for you, even if you are doing a lot of DIY like we did! My husband and I truly felt like royalty on our big day. No exaggeration. Our maitre d (unfortunately I forget her name, we met the day of), was exceptional. She really took good care of us the whole day, and made sure that everything went smoothly. She and her wait staff were constantly checking to see if we needed another drink, they continuously refilled our champagne, and made us feel relaxed amongst the [happy] chaos. Between the ceremony and reception, my husband and I wanted some time alone in the bridal suite to take everything in. After an appropriate amount of time, our maitre d and waitstaff began getting us signature cocktails from the bar and brought us each of our appetizers from cocktail hour. I kid you not, the moment they were beginning to get cold we had an entire additional hot tray of them! Even though we didn't get to eat everything, we really appreciated that they wanted to give us an opportunity to try all of our cocktail hour goodies. They brought our pasta bar selections to our sweetheart table at dinner time, which we thought was also very considerate. Over all, I (and my mother) are big time worriers. I was SHOCKED at how unworried I felt the whole day! Seriously, shocked. Aside from normal pre-ceremony jitters, I felt very at ease. I was totally impressed by our day at NVCC, and I am not one who impresses easily. If you choose these guys, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Chelsea A

Everyone was so helpful with my husband and I! We got married October 1st and I really could not complain about one thing! Brigid was great through the whole planning process.

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Carolann H

Pros and cons. Pros: We were able to get ready in the bridal suite the morning before my wedding, including hair and makeup, which was fantastic. It was also great that they had a location for a beautiful ceremony and reception, while also having the package to include the... Read More florist and the cake. It was a great price and a beautiful venue. Cons: The reception room was not set up until after our ceremony had started so our photographers have pictures of tables without the decorations provided. There was some lacking in the coordination of the event. My name was spelled incorrectly on the marquee at the entrance to the venue.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jenna H

My husband and I just had our wedding ceremony/reception at NVCC in the Northampton Ballroom. The service, the staff, and the grounds were so beautiful. I don't think my husband and I could have been happier. We worked alongside with Brigid the wedding coordination who was just... Read More the greatest gift to work with! If you ever ran out of food a server would immediately be right there to offer you anymore of their delicious food. Please book your wedding with NVCC! You will NOT regret it!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Katie F

Everything about our special day was wonderful at Northampton! Our photos on the golf course outside came out breathtaking, the ceremony outside was perfect and the reception was fantastic! Brigid and Alexis were great to work with throughout the planning months ahead and the... Read More day of. Many guests raved about how wonderful the food was! We did the cheesesteak bar at the end of the night and it was a nice surprise for many of our guests! Overall our day could not have been better thanks to the beautiful atmosphere and awesome staff at Northampton :)

Reviewed on 11/13/2016

Let's just Brigid is phenomenal! She is very professional, sweet, and always there to answer questions. We were so fortunate to have Brigid as our coordinator at NHVCC. Brigid went above and beyond to make sure our day perfect and always answered our questions in a clear &... Read More concise manner. If Brigid was out of the office, I love that her emails would respond back as to when to expect a response and if it was urgent you could always get a hold of the other coordinators that were so sweet. Our wedding day was May 21, 2016! Our wedding was forecasted rain & although the ceremony was planned to be outside, they set the indoor ceremony space up more beautiful then I could have imagined. The food was the best we've ever had at a venue & our family still raves about the food & drinks. Brigid made sure that our wedding day was not shy of perfect. The employees and our Maitre d, Lee were also phenomenal & catered to us by making sure we always had what we needed. Due to us dancing the night away, we did not get to eat our slice of cake & they had it packed & ready to go for us after the reception. NHVCC grounds & venues were picturesque. You will regret not having your wedding here. Brigid and NHVCC treated us like family and gave us no worries on the day of our wedding. We can not thank Brigid & NHVCC enough! Love, Danice & Jared Giles

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Kathryn M

Such a beautiful and elegant venue. The staff are so attentive and accommodating. They pay extraordinary attention to detail and help to make the day flawless. Food is awesome- great variety and quantities. The bar staff made sure there wasn't an empty glass in the house. Such a... Read More great experience they really helped to make our day the best. day ever!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Laura D

Northampton Valley Country Club deserves more than 5 stars! From the picking the venue to the actually wedding, every step went flawlessly. The venue itself is on stunning ground perfect for a wedding. The staff, the food, and the grounds are all amazing. They took all the hard... Read More work out of the process. Alexis was incredibly helpful and kind throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Michelle M

We booked the Northampton Room because of the windows and high valued ceilings. Brigid and Alexis were amazing through the whole process. The room was done absolutely perfect! I heard so many people say they never got to eat and their bridal party was starving. Well not ours!... Read More Whike taking pics they brought out trays of appetizers for us which were outstanding. The food was presented beautifully and tasted fabulous. My husband and I had so many people come up and say they couldn't believe how wonderful the food was. I was told the steak was better than a steak house! The whole night ran flawlessly. The staff were absolutely amazing, my husband and I couldn't be happier with how our reception went.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Natalie S

I cannot rave enough about how perfect our wedding was at NVCC! I honestly did not have to worry about one single thing the entire day and the food was AMAZING. Matt made everything so easy from day one and it just turned into our dream wedding. Thank you NVCC and all the... Read More staff!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Kim C

We had our wedding at Northampton Valley Country Club on Oct 8th and I can't begin to express how perfect everything went. We worked with Matt to plan our wedding and he was just so wonderful to work with. He responded immediately to emails and accommodated our requests. He was... Read More great to work with. Both Matt and Brigid were on site the day of our wedding and they made sure the bridal party was taken care of before the reception. We had our reception in the Northampton Room and it could not have been more beautiful. The food was great. We received so many comments on how many appetizers there were to choose from and how the entrees were cooked perfect. Thank you so much to Matt and everyone at Northampton Valley for making our wedding perfect!! I would highly recommend working with them!!!