Photo + Video

Photo Booths

Londonderry, NH (603) 505-5929

Northeast Photobooth: A Wedding Must Have!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Colleen N

People are still talking about the photo booth at our wedding. Northeast Photo Booths were incredibly easy to work with, reasonably priced, and provided lots of entertainment for the whole night. Joe and Lisa sat by the photobooth all night, compiling our guestbook with all of... Read More our guest’s photos. They worked incredibly hard and we are very grateful. The end result was a hilarious keepsake which captured the great time that our friends and family had. Having a photobooth at your wedding is a perfect way to ensure that your guests have an amazing time, and Northeast Photobooths were awesome.

The Best!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2012 Maegan R

I highly recommend northeast photobooths!! I had them at my wedding and all my guests loved dressing up with the props and taking pictures. Having the cd of all the full sized pictures made getting this photobooth worth it. I was able to get pictures of all my guests. The cd of... Read More pictures came very fast but unfortunately had the wrong name on the front of the cd but the photos. I emailed northeast photobooths and got a response right away. They apologized for the mix up and immediately sent me a new copy of the cd with the correct names on it. I was so happy with the way they quickly and efficiently handled the situation. They were wonderful and very professional!!

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Jess P

Reasonably priced, nice people! Got the job done. They sent us the CD right away and made the pictures available on their website the day after the wedding! Great service!

Boston Wedding

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Kristine D

I loved Northeast Photobooths, they did my wedding and were awesome. All the guests loved the booth. The photos and cd are great, everyone loves to look at them. Highly recommend them.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 Stefanie H

I highly recommend Northeast Photobooth. They were easy to work with and everything went smoothly on the wedding day. All of my guest loved having a photobooth at the wedding and are still talking about it. I also loved that we got a CD with all the photos and a fabulous... Read More guestbook.