Your Source for Stylish Limo Service

Arrive to your destination in style with Northern Lights Limousine, your inside connection for high-profile limousine rentals. Whether looking for a classy carriage for your wedding or simply planning on having a night on the town, we provide you with safe and classy limousine services at rates you’

$ – Inexpensive

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

8556 Appaloosa Trail, Kirtland, OH (440) 946-5466

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Tiffany E

I cannot express how happy I was with Northern Lights Limousine! Our driver, Scott, went above and beyond all of my expectations. He took us wherever we wanted and helped myself and all of the girls off the bus at every stop. Our wedding would not have been nearly as much fun... Read More without Scott and the party bus! After the wedding we went out on the town and there was no problem extending the time we had booked. The bus was absolutely gorgeous and comfortable! The price was extremely fair. "You get what you pay for" - we definitely got so much more than what we paid for! I recommend Northern Lights Limousine above all others!!

Limo

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Aimee H

We were very happy with the professionalism of the driver and quality of the bus!!

Everything we asked for and more!

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Lauren B

My husband and I are so pleased with Scott and the limo bus! Everything turned out perfect. In the days leading up he was always available to answer questions and finalize details. The bus was perfect and our large wedding party was comfortable the entire time. Scott was so... Read More helpful to not only our party, but also our photographers, since he was familiar with the area. I researched many limos and nothing was comparable for the service, quality and price. We highly reccomend this company to others and will use them again.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Christina M

Scott was sonice to work with, he made booking and planning so easy, so thank you. Marty was such a sweetheart and great driver :) Also, I had left my phone in the car and didn't realize it until a day after the wedding and Scott helped me locate it! Thank you so much! I highly... Read More recommend this company, they are so great to work with.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Stacey H

We had a great experience! Rented the party bus for my bachelorette party and it couldn't have been any more fun!! 😃 Thanks for driving around a few blocks so we could party and dance on the bus!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Ashley S

We love Northern Lights! We used this company for our Bachelorette party and both bridal party limousines and we're extremely happy with the service they provided each time. They are timely, professional, and make the ride a memorable part of the day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dawn D

I would highly recommend Northern Lights! The bus was clean, neat and comfortable. Our driver Kris was the best. He was professional, friendly on time and accommodating. The rate was very reasonable as well. I will be using Northern Lights in the future no doubt!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Melissa E

My wedding was October 22 and I must say Scott and Marty were absolutely fantastic! They are from Kirtland which is about 2 hours away from Youngstown and they were on time and super special the whole day! I would highly recommend them for anyone not only in their area but also... Read More in the Youngstown area! Scott dealt with all the scheduling and dealing with a crazy bride like myself and then Marty was the driver for the day! He made it so magical that I will never forget him!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ellen S

Northern Lights Limousine did a phenomenal job driving us around town for our big day! Scott, the owner was super easy to get ahold of and responded to all of our questions and concerns quickly. He was flexible with our timeline changes and extending our package. Our driver,... Read More Chris, was a genuinely nice guy and very easy to work with. He even offered to take us the "scenic" route vs all of the freeways. The limo bus we used was clean and comfortable for our large party of 14. We were able to take full advantage of the sound system while carting around the Cleveland area. This company provides exceptional service at a great value. I would highly recommend their service to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Renee E

We had a great experience with Northern Lights Limousine. Their prices are reasonable and they give excellent service. Scott was easy to communicate with and responded quickly to my emails. Our driver was so friendly, helpful, and professional. He even took the bouquets and kept... Read More them in water for us and helped to pack/unpack the limo. We had the Turtle Top and it was beautiful inside with a great sound system. We would definitely recommend Northern Lights! We had an absolute blast in our Limo!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Rachele M

Northern Lights Limousine service was fantastic! We booked them for our wedding this summer and had a wonderful experience! The bus was nice, clean, and spacious and our chauffeur was fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Natalie S

It was incredibly easy to work with Northern Lights! Scott was quick to respond to any questions that I had, paying for the services was easy, and I felt like I was in good hands. Marty, our driver, was kind and helpful. We used the Turtle Top bus. We had 16 people in... Read More there and it fit us all (including a huge cooler) very well. I wouldn't try and fit more. They have a nice stereo system where we plugged in our phones and had a nice dance party. Couldn't say anything negative about Northern Lights!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kelly A

We communicated with Scott to book our party bus and Bill was our driver. Bill was very caring, and made me (the bride) feel special. He gave my husband and I each something very special before the ceremony. He watched the ceremony, and he even brought us water into the church... Read More afterwards, which was much appreciated. Bill was respectful and kind to everyone, and it didn't go unnoticed.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 courtney d

We used northern lights limo service this past weekend for our wedding , our driver scott was great ! We had a great time on the bus, he took care of all of our needs, very professional and responsive. We highly recommend both the driver and the company !

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Alyssa M

Northern Lights Limo gave the best service i could have imagined! The bus was beautiful and very clean! My wedding day was a down pour most of the day, Our driver went above and beyond for myself and my wedding party. He made probably 20 trips with his umbrella to be sure our... Read More hair stayed dry! We had a blast and my 7 year old daughter even cried when we arrived at the reception hall becuase we had to get off the bus!! HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Kim D

Northern Lights Limo was awesome! They were very reasonably priced. They were very responsive when I called to set up a contract, and throughout the whole process. The limo was prompt (early actually), clean, and fun! The driver was respectful, well-dressed, and fun to be... Read More around. We were never waiting on our limo and had a smooth, enjoyable ride everywhere we needed to go. No complaints!

Wonderful Company!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Kelsey L

Northern Lights Limo did an amazing job for our wedding! They arrived on time and took us to all of our locations that we asked the driver to go to. The service was phenomenal and would 100% recommend this company to anyone in the Northeast Ohio area! You will not be... Read More disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Cory E

I have used this service a few times and would definitely would recommend it to anyone looking for a bus for their wedding or just a night out. It was reasonably priced and always on time.

On speed dial

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I (the groom) have been using Northern Lights Limosine for 2+ years and have been nothing short of satisfied. The driver is always 15 min. early and dressed to impressed. The owner treats you with respect and makes you feel as safe as you would be at home. I always recommend... Read More his services to anyone who is looking for a ride at a reasonable price.

Awesome service!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Chantel V

Booked this company for my wedding. 8 hours we used the bus. The driver was so nice! Day went so smooth! I would highly recommend them and definitely use them in the future!!!!!

Awesome service

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Erica N

If you go with this company, I promise you won't regret it! When we first contacted them Scott was more than helpful when we were deciding what limo would best for our needs! After we decided to go with the limo bus, Scott even met up with us to show us the limo bus! The bus was... Read More very spacious and clean! Scott was informative all the way up until the wedding. He ensured the times and locations for all of the places. On the day of the wedding, Billy was our limo driver!! Billy showed up early & began carrying everyone's items out to the limo bus! He was extremely helpful that morning as I was running around trying not to forget anything! Bill took us to the hair salon and after we came out it was sprinkling! Billy then got out his umbrella and escorted all 8 of us to the limo bus to ensure our hair didn't get wet! After our ceremony we were getting pictures, and Billy kept bringing us our drinks from the bus! He was so extremely helpful and full of good energy!! I would recommend this limo service to everyone! If I ever need limo services again, I will definitely be contacting Northern Lights Limosuine! The limo was well worth every single penny & the staff is so awesome!

Great Choice

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Carolyn M

Northern Lights Limo provided us excellent service was very reasonably priced. It rained on our wedding day and we changed plans last minute, but our driver was very accommodating. Very friendly and professional, would definitely recommend!

Billy was the best!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Peggy L

Billy (our driver) was the nicest guy! He came to our ceremony as was very accommodating throughout the whole day. Never had to stress about transportation. What a great limo company. Would gladly recommend Northern Lights!

Great Company

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

We used Northern lights limousine for my Daughter's wedding in August. They were excellent! I would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Great service

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Claire C

On the day of our wedding, they showed up on time (obviously that's great). Then they took us anywhere we wanted to go even when we had to change plan last minute due to rain. We appreciated all their help and kindness!