Northern Valley Affairs at Temple Emanu-El

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

$$$$ – Expensive

180 Piermont Road, Closter, NJ (201) 750-0333

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ilyse L

My husband and I recently got married at this venue. We mostly dealt with Les during the process. He is one of the nicest people you could possibly work with. This caterer is more family/personable than they are business. They want to make you happy and the food is incredible.... Read More Richard, one of the head chefs who we met several times is amazing. I can't say enough kind things about Angela who is the bridal attendant. You can't get better than her. Our wedding was a dream come true. The place is beautiful and modern and they are extremely well organized and on top of everything with your event. Thank you Northern Valley Affairs. My husband and I couldn't be happier. We will be back to visit, I'm sure!

EXCELLENT!

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Laura S

Everything about Temple Emanu El was fabulous! Marty and Les do a wonderful job, the food is incredible, the synagogue is beautiful and they truly made our wedding absolutely perfect! If you are thinking about Northern Valley Affairs, book them today!

Best Venue for Jewish Wedding

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Carol G

Even if I were not a member of this Temple, I would want to have my wedding here. It's simply beautiful and the staff of Northern Valley Caterers did absolutely everything exactly as they said they would. The whole wedding was managed without a single flaw.